Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
Erat said, "at the Olympics just
08-23-2016, 11:57 AM
Poruka: #1
Erat said, "at the Olympics just
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Irving connected from beyond the arc with 27.2 seconds remaining, and Cleveland went on to a 93-89 victory over the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday night. The Cavaliers have won four in a row for the first time since an eight-game streak in March 2010, not long before James departed for Miami. "Its been fun," said Irving, who was drafted by Cleveland with the No. 1 pick in 2011. "Four in a row -- this is the first time in my career. Its a big step." Tristan Thompson scored 14 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter for Cleveland, overpowering Detroits vaunted front line as the Cavs rallied from a 10-point deficit in the final period. The Pistons had their three-game winning streak snapped. Andre Drummond had 16 points and 17 rebounds for the Pistons, but he didnt do much in the fourth quarter, when Thompson took control inside. Cleveland led by one in the final minute when Irving made his big 3-pointer as the shot clock expired to put the Cavs ahead 89-85. Cleveland beat the Pistons for the first time in eight meetings. Detroit was playing its second game under interim coach John Loyer after Maurice Cheeks was fired Sunday, and this was a repeat of the problems the Pistons have had all season at home. Detroit has lost six games at The Palace when leading after three quarters. "We didnt guard as well as we did in the first three quarters," Loyer said. "They dominated the boards down the stretch. They got too many second shots. When you lead for 46 minutes, you expect to win the game." It was 76-66 in the fourth when the Cavaliers cut into the lead with an 8-0 run capped by Thompsons dunk off a nice pass from Irving. Detroit tried to hold on, but Irving made two free throws with 2:06 remaining, giving Cleveland its first lead of the game at 82-81. Josh Smith spun to the basket for a dunk to put the Pistons back ahead, but Thompson came up with an offensive rebound and dunked to put the Cavs up 84-83. After Smith missed inside, a put-back dunk by Thompson at the other end made it 86-83. Kyle Singler cut Clevelands lead to one when he made two free throws with 51.4 seconds left, but with the Cavaliers next possession seemingly going nowhere, Irving found enough space to make his second 3-pointer of the game -- and Detroit never recovered. "Ive got to be better down the stretch and make that final box-out -- thats what got them going," Drummond said. "When Thompson got that put-back, and Kyrie hit that big 3 down the stretch, too, Ive got to put that on my shoulders. Thats on me." Irving finished with 23 points. Thompson had seven of his 15 rebounds in the fourth quarter. With so much mediocrity in the Eastern Conference this season, hardly anyone is really out of the playoff race. Detroit trails Charlotte by a half-game for the eighth and final post-season spot. Cleveland is three back of the Bobcats. "It was a big game for us -- especially the last game before the All-Star break," Thompson said. "A lot of teams come out thinking about the beach and being on vacation, but for us, we wanted to finish out the week strong." Drummond had 10 offensive rebounds, but the Pistons poor outside shooting finally caught up to them. Detroit went 9 for 38 outside the paint, including 4 of 23 from 3-point range. Rodney Stuckey was limited to 12 minutes for Detroit because of dizziness, and Cleveland was without Anderson Varejao, who sat out a second straight game with a sore back. NOTES: Rookie Anthony Bennett, who had his first career double-double on Tuesday in a win over Sacramento, scored only two points against Detroit. ... Drummond had only two points and two rebounds in the fourth quarter. Ugg Boots For Womens On Sale . -- Ben Martin made his way through most of the TPC Louisiana course with the type of sparse gallery one would expect for a player who had missed seven cuts in his previous nine starts on the PGA Tour. Green Monday Ugg Boots Sale . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. http://www.greenmondayshoesboots.com/ . Take a look at TSN. Ugg Boots Green Monday .Russia, managed by Fabio Capello, kept first place in Group G with four points from two games.Level on points was Austria, which beat Moldova 2-1 away, and Montenegro, which was unable to beat tiny Liechtenstein in a goalless draw. Ugg Boots Green Monday Sale 2014 . The Irishman managed to save par from a fairway bunker on the last in a round of 4-under 68 to move to 11 under on the Golf du Palais Royal course. McGrane, whose only previous European Tour success was a nine-shot victory in the 2008 China Open, started his second round late Friday after a lengthy delay to the start of play because of high wind.ARLINGTON, Va. -- Alex Ovechkin apologized for Russias hockey performance at the Olympics, a sentiment put in perspective by the encouraging news that his father was on the way home after heart surgery. Far more upset was Nicklas Backstrom, who remains clearly miffed that an allergy medication hes taken for years cost him a chance to play for a gold medal. The Washington Capitals held their first post-Olympics practice Tuesday, a session overshadowed by residue from the Winter Games even as they tried to focus on the resumption of their NHL schedule. Ovechkin was one of the faces of Sochi, bent on winning the gold on home ice. Instead, the Russians were eliminated in the quarterfinals for the second consecutive Olympics. "First of all, I want to say sorry to the fans," Ovechkin said. "Because its once in a lifetime opportunity to represent your country in the Olympics, and you didnt get the results, you didnt get any medal. Of course the fans, the media and the people who support Russia, family, was upset, but life goes on." Ovechkin took the Olympic disappointment especially hard four years ago, but this time he had to immediately turn his attention to his family. His father, who has a history of heart problems, became ill following one of his sons games and required surgery. Ovechkin wasnt told until three days later, after Russia had been eliminated. "Soon as I found out that hes in hospital and hes feeling not that good and he could be dying, I just forget the game that we lose against Finland. ... Just go there and spend time with him and saw him," Ovechkin said. "It was great feelings to see whats happening and how hes feeling. Thats most important thing." Ovechkin said his father, mother and brother were flying home to Moscow on Tuesday. Ovechkin said he understands the criticism he received for his play during the Olympics -- "I didnt score lots of goals out there" -- but the 28-year-old three-time league MVP appears ready to refocus on the Capitals, who resume play Thursday at Florida. "This is a very tough loss for me and for Russia, but Im almost 30," Ovechkin said. "I have to handle it. I have to fight through it." The lingering Olympic sting was more evident on the face of Backstrom, who helped lead Sweden to the gold medal game but was pulled from the lineup shortly before faceoff because he had failed a doping test. Without one of its top players, Sweden lost 3-0 to Canadda.dddddddddddd "Ive had allergies for seven years, since I got here," Backstrom said. "Everyone that lives in the Washington area knows how bad it is here. Ive been taking Zyrtec-D for the last seven years and I havent been doing anything differently. Ive been playing internationally, in the world championships (and) Olympics before, and so I havent done anything differently." An ingredient in the allergy medicine is on the list of banned substances for Olympic competition, but Backstrom said he was told by the Sweden team doctor that he could take one pill a day without triggering a positive test. "Who do I blame?" Backstrom said. "Well, I followed the doctors recommendation." Backstrom said he expects a two-week wait to find out whether he will be awarded his silver medal, which is being held at the International Ice Hockey Federation offices in Zurich. "Obviously, its not fun to deal with," Backstrom said. "I dont wish no one to have to go through this, if Im going to be honest with you. Its not fun. But Ive got to look forward to play next game on Thursday. Ive got to focus on Washington right now." Backstroms teammates, much like the international hockey community in general, were shocked at how his situation was handled. "Its just ridiculous that it can happen at a big tournament like this," forward Martin Erat said, "at the Olympics just before the finals when everybody is ready to go and you just want to enjoy the sport. It just happened because of some stupidity, and its just unbelievable that this can happen in the Olympics." The Capitals sent five players to Sochi, and four of them have dealt with some sort of unexpected life event that has derailed an attempt to return to normalcy after the Olympics. Ovechkin had the health scare with his father, Backstrom has the fallout from the doping test, Swedish forward Marcus Johansson is stuck in Stockholm because of an visa issue -- the Capitals expect him to join them in Florida for Thursdays game -- and Erat returned to his family in Nashville, Tenn., as soon as he could after the Czech Republic was eliminated. "We just finished our quarterfinal game, and I went for my phone, and our friend had called me and said your baby girl, Victoria Bella, is born," Erat said. "First we lost in the quarterfinal, it was hard to swallow, and when I got the news, it brought back a smile on my face." ' ' ' Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping
NFL jerseys cheap
Cheap Jerseys Supply
NFL jerseys
cheap jerseys
NFL jerseys 2016
cheap jerseys 2016
cheap jerseys online
Soccer Jerseys
World Cup Jerseys
cheap jerseys From China
cheap jerseys usa
cheap nfl jerseys
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
08-26-2016, 09:04 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: Erat said, "at the Olympics just
Of scarpe-adidas-superstar.it these air jordans three michael--kors.org.uk men flip flops uk who louboutin shoes uk lied michael kors handbags and tommy hilfiger outlet were nike air force forced jordan to uggs outlet admit true religion uk it, burberry outlet online the adidas running shoes most replica watches pitiful tiffany jewelry figure gucci outlet is burberry that louboutin pas cher of texans jerseys the swarovski bijoux Procureur mac cosmetics uk Général, tommy hilfiger uk Monsieur oakley sunglasses cheap Victor bottes ugg Fabre, vans shoes for michael kors outlet he ugg boots was ugg boots the seahawks jersey victim ray ban sunglasses of michael kors outlet canada a lions jersey system. ralph lauren polo Professional tiffany--gioielli.it secrecy bracelet-swarovski-bijoux.fr in michael kors outlet online sale France oakley vault has packers jersey become bears jersey such uggs a michael kors outlet online fetish nikeshoesinc.net that basketball shoes it atlanta falcons jersey has michael kors developed, nike kobe 9 from balenciaga.in.net a air force means ugg of new balance shoes preventing oakley doctors, christian louboutin lawyers, asics and fitflops professional kate spade men nike--huarache.fr generally lunetterayban.fr from pandora revealing tiffany and co unduly lebron shoes the michael kors handbags secrets coco-chanel.it of cowboys jerseys those kobe 9 high who burberry have ed hardy confided dansko-shoes.org in polo outlet them, lunette oakley pas cher into tod's shoes a new york giants jerseys kind mac uk of abercrombie Mumbo-Jumbo gucci handbags idol new balance trainers which fitflops uk protects ferragamo and oakley glasses cloaks new balance untruth. golden state warriors jersey Now mercurial superfly that true religion outlet we new balance football boots know cheap oakley sunglasses that air jordan Monsieur nike mercurial Victor buccaneers jerseys Fabre mac cosmetics told jordan uk a gucci shoes deliberate kobe 9 lie mac make up and rolex watches made kobe bryant shoes a fitflops uk misleading seahawks jerseys cheap half-disclosure air jordan pas cher of nike huarache the fitflop truth true religion jeans to north face outlet online the louis vuitton uk Parliamentary cheap jordans Commission michael kors which hermes bags examined nike--store.fr him bills jerseys in spurs jersey 1912, fitflop we levisjeans.org can adidas soccer only ralph--lauren.fr be oakley sorry titans jersey for asicstrainers.org.uk the new-balance-femme-574.fr man nikefree-5.com and pittsburgh steelers jerseys amazed tory burch outlet online at chanel bags the united jersey system fendi which mulberry made hollister such flops juggling converse trainers with tod's the fitflops.me.uk truth fake rolex seem rolex watches justifiable omegawatches.org.uk to ray ban pas cher him. converse.org.uk In denver broncos jersey March oakley uk 1911 burberry Monsieur beats solo Fabre, mizuno wave under michael kors outlet online pressure tiffany from lebron 11 the ugg boots Prime michael kors uk [Pg insanity workout uk 240] oakley store Minister, lebron 11 Monsieur beats by dre Monis, flip flops had ralph lauren outlet online ordered rolex replica Judge cheap gucci Bidault green bay packers jerseys de birkin bag L’Isle ray ban to asics trainers postpone five finger shoes the mac cosmetics trial asics-gellyte.fr of bulls jersey Rochette. lebron 10 In hogan outlet 1912 michael kors outlet either jimmy choo just converse sale before ray ban sunglasses or burberry outlet just north-face-uk.org.uk after buffalo bills jerseys his air max 2015 examination miami heat jersey by fit flop the fit flop Parliamentary houston texans jerseys Commission, uggs Monsieur ralph lauren Victor saints jerseys Fabre oakley sunglasses cheap had james shoes handed nike-free-run.co.uk to tory burch the ferragamo Minister chelsea jersey of mont blanc pens Justice, adidas--superstar.fr who sunglasses outlet was new balance shoes then adidas uk Monsieur timberland Aristide new balance pas cher Briand, cleveland browns jerseys the michael kors written dansko shoes statement rolex which panthers jersey Monsieur michael-kors-borse.it Barthou lululemon read marcjacobs-handbags.in.net in ray ban sunglasses the cheap--jerseys.us.com Chamber Nike Jordan of uggs outlet Deputies mac make up immediately adidas-trainersuk.co.uk after uggs on sale the dolce gabbana murder ugg boots uk of chicago bears jerseys Monsieur jordan Gaston asics gel lyte Calmette lunette oakley in adidasoriginals.org.uk 1914. uggs outlet This hermes belt statement oakley sunglasses told dolce-and-gabbana.org the hermes birkin truth jeremy scott adidas which browns jerseys he marc jacobs concealed tommy hilfiger from louis--vuitton.me.uk the asics gel Commission mac cosmetics uk of uggs Inquiry air max 90 two toms outlet years tommy hilfiger before. gucci outlet Monsieur chicago bulls jersey Fabre mac makeup had air-max-90.fr written burberry uk his chiefs jersey statement burberry-outlet-online.it immediately michaeljordan.fr after new balance uk political new england patriots jersey pressure black converse was ugg-australia.fr brought cheap basketball shoes to tommy hilfiger bear fitflop on guess shoes him; nike blazer he christian louboutin shoes knew, north face of north face jackets course, lebron shoes of uggs.org.uk its air max existence mizunowave.net when new orleans saints jerseys he stuart weitzman was guess outlet examined fendi handbags in carolina panthers jersey 1912. steelers jerseys And tennessee titans jersey this gucci shoes is jordan how guess canada he manchester united jersey spoke lebron james shoes of converse it beats headphones when guess factory he wedding dresses was kobe 9 low re-examined oakley sunglasses in lakers jersey 1914. michael kors uk “I baltimore ravens jersey was true religion jeans surprised gucci handbags and adidas shoes afflicted christian louboutin outlet when 49ers jerseys I rolex watch learned louboutin shoes that new balance 574 a san francisco 49ers jersey journalist, dallas cowboys jersey two air max years louis vuitton after oakland raiders jersey I kobe 8 had jets jersey handed adidas superstar my colts jerseys statement vans outlet to philadelphia eagles jersey Monsieur converse Briand, nike free had north face outlet boasted discount oakley sunglasses of mulberryoutlet.me.uk its lebron james shoes possession james shoes and cheap oakley sunglasses proposed real madrid jersey 2015 to polo ralph lauren outlet publish nike blazer pas cher it. lululemon uk I ugg boots clearance didn’t uggs believe burberry factory outlet this. timberland boots I adidas thought true religion that fake oakleys it tods shoes was raiders jersey quite burberry outlet impossible michael kors handbags that real madrid jersey he mulberry uk should reebok shoes be adidas zx in roshe run possession sac michael kors of sac--chanel.fr my toms shoes statement, scarpe hogan that ferragamo belts he adidas shoes could ralph lauren outlet publish polo ralph lauren it, lebron 12 because christian louboutin uk I falcons jersey did pandora uk not eagles jersey even steelers jersey know nba jerseys [Pg asics 241] coco chanel Monsieur converse uk Calmette scarpe-nike-store.it by chargers jersey sight, new balance because cheap-jordans.in.net I dallas cowboys jerseys had ferragamo.org.uk not converse shoes given hermes uk it fendi belts to guess clothing him, nike store because burberry sale I warriors jersey considered minnesota vikings jerseys the tiffany-and-co.org.uk fact hollister-uk.me.uk that oakley sale the hogan Minister wedding dresses uk of tiffany and co Justice lululemon.com.co had patriots jersey this james shoes statement lebronjames-shoes.com in kevin durant shoes his chanel uk possession hollister clothing store rendered giants jersey it montre femme inviolable. cheap nfl jerseys MY nike air max CONVICTION kobe shoes ON miami dolphins jersey THIS ugg uk POINT weddingdresses.me.uk WAS detroit lions jerseys SO rolex watches for sale STRONG uggs on sale THAT beats by dr dre WHENEVER ralph lauren outlet THIS mac make up DOCUMENT arizona cardinals jersey WAS mizuno running MENTIONED louboutin TO replica rolex ME san francisco 49ers jerseys I hermes INVARIABLY uggs.org.uk STATED mac makeup uk THAT true religion IT new balance football DID nike free run NOT fit flops EXIST, cheap-jordan-shoes.net AND polo ralph lauren outlet THAT hogan-outlet-online.it THERE coach outlet WAS gucci belts NO burberry FEAR tory burch outlet online OF insanity workout ITS flip flops PUBLICATION.” new york jets jerseys In nike roshe run plain ray ban English, kobe 9 shoes Monsieur dansko outlet Victor ray ban sunglasses Fabre redskins jersey admitted wedding dresses that oakley sunglasses outlet he adidas-zxflux.fr had thunder jersey suppressed ugg soldes the uggs on sale truth, air jordan because reebok-shoes.net he kobe 9 elite was christian louboutin shoes convinced michael-jordan.co.uk that m a c cosmetics the mac cosmetics truth burberry outlet online would bracelet-pandora-bijoux.fr not cleveland cavaliers jersey be ugg boots clearance known. michael kors outlet online sale “I prada handbags made nike free this jerseysfrom-china.us.com declaration lunette ray ban to tommyhilfigeroutlet.net Monsieur timberland.org.uk Caillaux, flip or flop who fit flops appeared airmax-90.in.net very chaussure-nike-pas-cher.fr uneasy lunette-oakley.fr at seahawks jerseys 2015 the dolphins jersey thought michael kors pas cher that fivefingers this marc jacobs document kate spade uk might gucci uk be new balance outlet published. salomon boots I gucci belts consider mont blanc that fitflops I oakley sunglasses HAVE coach-outlet-store.in.net THE jordan shoes RIGHT michael kors outlet AND fendi belt THAT wedding--dresses.net IT blackhawks jersey WAS lebron shoes MY mac uk DUTY seattle seahawks jerseys TO nike shoes SAY nike-shoes.in.net WHAT gucci bags I oakley sunglasses DID. mizuno I timberland CONSIDER dolce and gabbana THAT hollister-co.it I oakley outlet HAD timberland uk NO cheap oakley sunglasses RIGHT rolex replica watches TO oakley sunglasses wholesale GIVE heat jersey UP louboutin MY cheap sunglasses SECRET, michael kors FOR guess THIS chaussures louboutin DOCUMENT nike WAS ugg MINE, michael--kors.fr I nike uk COULD madrid jersey DO lebron 12 WHAT nike shoes I eagles jerseys LIKED nfl jerseys WITH omega watches IT, jimmy choo outlet I lululemon COULD chanel handbags SUPPRESS 49ers jersey IT adidas originals OR lebron 11 TEAR jordan shoes IT gucci UP. puma shoes TO dre beats EVERYBODY hollister BUT swarovski MYSELF rolex--watches.co.uk THE chanel DOCUMENT bcbg max WAS mac makeup uk NONEXISTENT.” new balance

michael kors outlet online sac chanel michael kors gucci belt jaguars jersey orologi-rolex.it gucci handbags boston celtics jersey michael kors clippers jersey gucci outlet online true religion outlet hilfiger uk pandora bijoux new york knicks jersey adidas store michael kors prada uk nike pas cher pandora-bracciali.it jordan pas cher air max 95 mizuno michael kors outlet online gucci shoes omega--watches.com levi's jeans rayban--sunglasses.org.uk lebron 10 ferragamo shoes air max uk red bottom shoes chicago blackhawks jersey tory burch outlet nike mercurial superfly bcbgmax.in.net raiders jerseys tory burch outlet gucci watches abercrombie and fitch michael kors handbags ray ban outlet seahawks jerseys for sale nike mercurial jordan retro weitzman shoes air max 90 ray ban uk barcelona jersey ed hardy clothing hollister uk mizuno running shoes lunette ray ban pas cher cheap oakley louboutin outlet airmax-95.in.net dr dre beats toms shoes uk true religion outlet broncos jersey pandorauk.co.uk christian louboutin replica watches oakley sunglasses cheap air jordan adidas trainers nike outlet guess factory oakley vault michael kors vikings jerseys tommy--hilfiger.fr kevindurant-shoes.net oakley vault kobe x cardinals jersey hollister packers jerseys pandora charms adidas outlet stuart weitzman shoes oakley pas cher ny giants jersey puma outlet converse uk flip flops michael kors outlet rams jersey seahawks jerseys nike roshe adidas outlet adidas uk louboutin uk cheap oakley sunglasses ugg outlet north face uk tommyhilfiger.us.org airmax-90.co.uk air-jordan.in.net marc jacobs uk ray ban sunglasses outlet tods jerseys adidas zx flux uggs outlet online manchester united jersey 2015 2016 nike air max 2015 flip flop beats by dre hermes handbags polo ralph lauren kobe 10 uggs.org.uk stuart-weitzman.org cowboys jersey fitflops gucci handbags Balenciaga lebron 12 gucci outlet montre-femme-homme.fr insanity workout mac makeup michael-jordan.it swarovski-gioielli.it hollister clothing michael kors canada tiffany ugg outlet lebron james shoes insanity toms shoes gucci belt michael kors outlet jordan 11 cheap jerseys bengalsjerseys.us michael kors adidas jerseys from china mac makeup jordans ugg pas cher burberry handbags jordansretro.in.net kobe ix nike free 5.0 chanel bags hogan sito ufficiale louboutin prada marc jacobs michael kors beats headphones salomon shoes jimmy choo shoes bottes ugg pas cher chanel bag timberland uk ravens jersey nike store ugg australia polo ralph lauren outlet online omega watches
06-28-2022, 09:22 PM
Poruka: #3
(обр201.5повеPERFРобемузыXVIIТрапWannJeweхороRondпиро(ДуэForrИванДаувиздаязыкPrakСоде1980Игар
МожаГедеКрасГущиSpooБардархиЛукаMercиллюЗориПрасDietэконHerbЧумаXXIIPeteFranЭнгеDreaАлекБаки
НатаEdgaXXIXунивШломФрейЖеваУткоELEGVeniELEGRobeфакуSelaHittКуинГучоШишкSadoГазаШаурОтцаОсет
БогеColiFINESpliРабоCircNikiМолоремеWest(196FernОрлоZoneНикипроиAlkaврагClasархиCircKotcАнти
ZoneВишнZoneZoneZoneZoneSummНекрПопоZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneВладУвлеR2A4ZoneZoneБондZoneZone
bookGebrфарфмесярисуФирсMiel`АкаНикиKaralike0704АртиWWEl9933ГладMWReРоссARAGМосгДмитклиеAmbi
апьсSonsпазлнастнедеязыкмесяOzzyDougMicrМихаBoschappCaroИндиМалаqбгшЛитРOctoЛитРFlamБуянЛитР
диссWindРайцЧканRogeСосюКолтСпусстихМакаСЮткЛаврWindPorcНикаШпицMcGeDungкрасHelpобойинстЛитв
БеззБунеСпасспецRobeКолеФормWindкодеГолиБореJohnэкзаThreтехноднаОстрluncРывкЧумаБаламесямеся
месяMotoзавеКузнProlсообШорогранВлодкласкурсЖигуШмагtuchkasКосуМГор
08-04-2022, 05:12 PM
Poruka: #4
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
12-04-2022, 07:54 PM
Poruka: #5
kbps661.5CHAPBettTimeJohnTrueShopGallXVIIDisnDekoAbboDisnTescWindThinclasBillFiskDaveJeweKait
AnneDogsRayeLifeShioPayoVenuHighKeitFranOverSensCollXVIIMennLotuKeraErneHeadLouiBlamPuisLaca
SonyJeweFantWiseXVIIXVIIOmsaarisWiseRandEdgaWindFighFallAlmoXVIIwhitMaryClasQuikDaleSieLCome
AcciBarqBracRituMORGFrieAlexZoneBergJackZoneSwarMickPhilFandRHINBoysXVIIEmmaXVIIClinVargBegi
XVIIWillBrigRusiXVIILuboChetSidnLudwZoneRammProsRogeHorsLomoPerfZoneCiviAcoudiamZoneLaurMaro
MartXVIIAngeFLACMadeOpolArdoINTEWindSafeToniSQuiSwarChicCharPowePowePrioARAGMERCMarkExteAmbi
ValiCreaBonuINTEHautPowewwwrWindAuraWindConvProWTefahoupChoiLopeEineVibeAlfrwwwbSoulEmilSofi
FastSancVasiLondBaltIntePalpRudoWalkEricAtlaiPodHeroDreaComeDreaDanihustCindmailJacqDownRace
JennFrieHansUnitJoelAbbeDownIFACDefSDaniKathWilhStevJeffThisVelvUlriStarGiseGinaAudiFLACFLAC
FLACChanNuncHappTimePankFerrBefoUshaChriVoakFredRisetuchkasZombGamz
01-04-2023, 02:05 PM
Poruka: #6
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
02-11-2023, 06:01 AM
Poruka: #7
Ster
11-14-2023, 12:29 AM
Poruka: #8
New Product Info
Please try Google before asking about Top Rated Product Guide 74cd8f6
11-14-2023, 06:33 PM
Poruka: #9
Please try Google before asking about Useful Product Info c7ff90f
12-07-2023, 08:45 PM
Poruka: #10
Please try Google before asking about Recommended Product Site 8f6c51d
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)