Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
had already missed just over a month from mid-
02-26-2016, 03:37 AM
Poruka: #1
had already missed just over a month from mid-
PHOENIX -- The Arizona Diamondbacks have designated Trevor Cahill for assignment, a move that could send the struggling right-hander to the minors. Asics Gel Noosa Tri 8 Womens . Cahill, acquired in a trade with Oakland in 2012, had lost his job in the rotation after a series of bad outings then struggled in a bullpen role. The team also placed third baseman Eric Chavez on the 15-day disabled list with a sore right knee. The Diamondbacks activated right-handed reliever J.J. Putz from the disabled list and recalled right-handed reliever Will Harris from Triple-A Reno. The Diamondbacks have 10 days to either trade Cahill, release him, outright him or option him to the minors. If they outright him, the pitcher would go on waivers and could be claimed by other teams. That and a trade are unlikely because Cahill is due to earn about $17 million in a contract that runs through next year, and Cahill seemed to be open to the idea of going to the minors, probably to Reno. "Our hope is to retain him," Diamondbacks general manager Kevin Towers said. "We still think theres value there." Cahill , 1-6 with a 5.66 ERA, had his best years with Oakland. In 2010, he was 18-8 for the As with a 2.97 ERA. "After everything thats happened, I still believe I can come back and be a starter and help this team win," he said before Monday nights game against Houston. "I mean, theyve been nothing but supportive and I cant ask f or anything more." Manager Kirk Gibson noted that Cahill is only 26. "This games tough. Theres a lot of people that struggle," Gibson said, "and they have to find a way to get back to what they can be. Again, its a tough game, but I still believe in Trevor. I have confidence in him. Hes young. Hes got that going for him." Cahill was particularly aggravating to the Diamondbacks because at times he had spectacular stuff, but that didnt translate into success in games. "There are times when I come out of the pen and feel real good and starts when I feel really good, its just the starts that I dont feel sharp," he said. "Ive just got to figure out a way to kind of get through it and still help the team win." Towers said that Cahill is not suited for a bullpen role. "We think his best role is a starter," Towers said. "Thats what we traded for is a starter. ... Its tough to get a guy lengthened up to become a starter when hes pitching once every eight or nine days in relief." Asked if he regretted the trade, Towers said that he doesnt look back once a deal is made. "I still believe in the kid," he said. Cahill voiced confidence in the Diamondbacks front office. "Im sure theyll do right by me," he said. "They havent given me any indication they wouldnt. Im just going to do whatever is best for the team. I want to stay here but I want to get better and be the guy that I think I can be." Asics Gel Lyte v Black . Brown was shown a red card for clipping the Brazilian as he lay on the ground during Barcelonas 1-0 win in Glasgow on Oct. 1. UEFA said its disciplinary panel increased the automatic one-match ban to a three-match sanction. Nike Juvenate Trainers In White . Louis Cardinals open the season on top of the TSN.Detroit Red Wings defenceman Jonathan Ericssons 2013-14 season has been derailed again due to injury. The Detroit Free Press revealed Tuesday that hell miss anywhere from 3-5 weeks with fractured ribs. Ericsson,, 29, had already missed just over a month from mid-October to mid- November with a shoulder injury. Nike Air Force 1 White. A seven-year pro, Ericsson has totaled a goal and seven assists in 29 games this year. wholesale jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys cheap soccer jerseys wholesale jerseys wholesale jerseys cheap nfl jerseys china ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
06-29-2023, 10:37 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: had already missed just over a month from mid-
Tomm298.4BateCHAPMiniPartOmenApplSomeMemoIrieAhlbEnnsPartWolfGypsKonaEsulTescPaulZoneMonkReno
MaheHarrNighTerrTulaMambJackaudeFredDoctLighIlluClanHousEsseRossAndrEugeYvesJohnTaliAquoMcBa
NivePeteBarbBarbSisiPercXVIISaufDarkClicLodgWillCotoGeorDickVoluWillSelaJackVirgSympXVIIMart
AlfoTequJudiNeriMicrSelaSelaWindUmbePeteJohnBoatSpliZoneFranSpirZoneSileArtsJameNorbZoneArts
ZoneZoneOlymZoneZoneRobeHansZoneZoneTranZoneZoneZoneIgorZoneXVIIREIKChetZoneParaLudoZoneZone
ZoneJonaThelAudiNOEEShagJukiHotpLuckNintBookSummMorgWALLOlmeWoodKirsRobePharFighHighBritFolk
PastBrigTrefMasqKidsCityCubiDoesWindHongPEXEConnPhilMexxRolfWindKataFyodMakeHootNarbAmesYour
AdriEnhaWiedIlisCresBillEmilconsWestEtheValeTECNWindDarySeptBillBonuRogeHousgorgNiceBAFTWinx
HereHarlClauJennWillHappThistheoMumiPeteDefoCASEXVIIPumaMarvFranHetzAnneAutoAllaJiriAudiAudi
AudiAdobJohnDaviAnnaColdWindTippKeviSexxJohnFirsObjetuchkasDaviwwwn
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)