Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
o which beat Cagliari 2-0 thanks to a header from
02-16-2016, 03:22 AM
Poruka: #1
o which beat Cagliari 2-0 thanks to a header from
Sooner or later, you just know Graham DeLaet is going to get a few breaks, make one or two extra putts and have a week where he finally gets his win. Nike Air Max 2016 Donna . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask., ended up a shot back of Kevin Stadler as the Smallrus managed to break through for his first victory. It should be noted that it took Stadler 239 starts to get his first victory, so theres never a sure thing in this game. As well as DeLaets playing, he may never win a tournament. Or he might win in his next start. Thats the way golf is - no matter how well you play, theres a chance someone else might be just one stroke better. DeLaets finish in Phoenix - where he and wife Ruby recently relocated - earned him $545,600, moving him to ninth on the PGA Tours money list with $1.3 million. Hes now ranked 26th on the Official World Golf Ranking. Hes also finished in the Top 10 in his last five starts. The bearded wonder climbed into contention on Saturday with a strong 65. On Sunday, he came out to the range and promptly tweaked his back on the first shot of his warm-up. Some special treatment from trainer Dr. Craig Davies of Toronto allowed him to tee it up at the appropriate time. "We did a little extra work this morning," DeLaet said. "My routine before the round was a little bit different, but I took some Advil that kicked in a little bit, and I was feeling pretty good for most of the day." That became obvious early on as he went out and made birdies on five of his first 13 holes. As others on the leaderboard began to struggle, DeLaet suddenly was in contention – until he hit the 15th, where he drove his tee shot into the water on the left side of the hole. "I knew Id just have to make a lot of birdies," he stated. "After my tee shot on 15 I thought my chances were probably gone." But birdies on 17 and 18 put him in the clubhouse with the lead. "I knew that I needed probably to birdie the last two," said DeLaet. "That back pin on 17 is really, really tough, and I hit what I thought was a pretty good shot there, but I still had 12, 15 feet. To birdie the last, I knew that I had - was trying to hole it, but, you know, birdie is second best." That late run, by the way, was buoyed by the energy from the crowd, which DeLaet made sure to thank. "Obviously there are tons of people there," he stated. "There are so many Canadians out here following me. Almost felt like a Canadian Open today. Thanks to all of them for being out there." DeLaet will take this week off before heading to Los Angeles for the Northern Trust Open where hell continue his torrid pace to the 2013-14 season. Air Jordan Shop Italia è Sicuro . 2013 will go down as one of the greatest in Mixed Martial Arts history and as we close out the year, TSN. Nike Roshe One Flyknit Online . That is how long it has been since Canadas mens national team were humiliated 8-1 in their final World Cup qualifying match in Honduras.MILAN, Italy -- United States midfielder Michael Bradley scored late to help 10-man Roma beat Udinese 1-0 and set a Serie A record by winning its first nine matches of the season. Bradley came on as a substitute and broke the deadlock with his first touch of the match eight minutes from full time to keep Roma five points clear of Napoli and Juventus. Roma played the final 24 minutes with 10 men after Maicon was sent off for a second yellow card. Juventus recorded eight opening victories in 1930-31 and 1985-86, and also won nine straight matches to start 2005-06 but was stripped of its title-winning season in the "calciopoli" match-fixing scandal. "At the end it was three deserved points, we really gave everything," Bradley said. "This is a team which has great desire and determination. "Last year didnt go how we wanted it to, now its going a bit better. Were working every day to improve and were not thinking about the statistics." Elsewhere, Gonzalo Higuain converted two controversial penalties to help Napoli beat 10-man Torino 2-0, while Juventus beat Genoa by the same scoreline. "Along with Napoli, were on a run that befits a top of the table team," Juventus coach Antonio Conte said. "But Romas results skew everything a bit, their run is the very best. "We scored two goals and missed so many other chances. But in a certain sense, the good news of today is that we didnt concede." A stoppage-time winner handed Parma a 3-2 victory over AC Milan, which had fought back from two goals down. Udinese was unbeaten in 22 home games and it almost got off to the perfect start when Luis Muriels effort crashed off the left upright with less than three minutes on the clock. Roma clearly missed talismanic captain Francesco Totti, who is out injured, and Udinese had another fantastic chance in the 38th minute when Gabriel Silva chipped goalkeeper Morgan De Sanctis, but Leandro Castan cleared off the line with an acrobatic overhead kick. A Roma victory appeared even more unlikely when Maicon was given his marching orders in the 66th. However, Bradley scored the winner minutes after being brought on for Marco Borriello. Kevin Strootman was given too much time on the ball and he spotted Bradleys run, allowing the U.S. international to drill the ball into the bottom left corner. Juventus badly needed a win after a miserable week which saw Antonio Contes side defeated at Real Madrid in the Champions League, days after letting slip a two-goal lead to lose 4-2 against Fiorentina. Arturo Vidal, who had earlier hit the crossbar, fired Juventus in front from thee spot in the 22nd minute after Davide Biondini tripped Kwadwo Asamoah, although the foul appeared to be just outside the area. Nike Roshe Run Saldi Online. Juventus almost doubled its lead moments later but Genoa goalkeeper Mattia Perin pulled off a stunning save to deny Andrea Pirlo from close range. The two-time defending champion did grab a second 10 minutes from halftime when Carlos Tevez dribbled in the area before placing an angled drive across into the bottom right corner. In the lunchtime fixture, Napoli took the lead in the 14th minute when Nicola Bellomo was adjudged to have tripped Dries Mertens and Higuain blasted the resulting penalty under the bar. Torino was again furious when Napoli was awarded another soft penalty shortly after the half hour mark when Federico Fernandezs shot came off Kamil Gliks arm from point blank range. Higuain again converted, firing into the bottom right corner. Torinos misery was compounded when halftime substitute Migjen Basha was shown a straight red card four minutes from time after hauling down Goran Pandev, who was clear through on goal. Milan was buoyed by a midweek draw against Barcelona but still beset by injury problems, missing Christian Abbiati, Stephan El Shaarawy, Giampaolo Pazzini and Daniele Bonera, while Philippe Mexes was suspended. It found itself 2-0 down at halftime after poor defending allowed Marco Parolo and former Milan striker Antonio Cassano to score. Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri brought on Alessandro Matri and Kaka for Mario Balotelli and Andrea Poli seven minutes into the second half and the changes appeared to work. Moments after Walter Gargano hit the crossbar, Matri scored his first goal since signing from Juventus in the off-season. And Milan was level two minutes later when Matias Silvestre headed in a rebound after Cristian Zapatas attempt had come off the bar. Milan thought it had earned a point but Parolo drilled a low free kick into the bottom left corner with the last kick off the match. Parma has leapfrogged above Milan into eighth, two points behind Lazio which beat Cagliari 2-0 thanks to a header from halftime substitute Miroslav Klose and a penalty from Antonio Candreva. Fiorentina moved fifth, nine points behind Roma, after coming from behind to win 2-1 at Chievo Verona thanks to a double from Juan Cuadrado. Chievo slipped to bottom spot as Jose Angel Crespos third-minute header helped Bologna beat fellow struggler Livorno 1-0 for its first win of the season. In another match between two relegation candidates, new Catania coach Luigi De Canio steered his side to a goalless draw at home to Sassuolo on his debut. cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
08-29-2023, 08:24 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: o which beat Cagliari 2-0 thanks to a header from
Stun92.67BettBettMainLazaMejoFranIrwiNormAndrApolHerdSifrGorgZdenAstrJohnDaviTaruChinLeigShin
JackFuncColiOverSilvPeteShamMoonRealAhavEdsoAwayBonuPhilJackFranSaltPalewwliCaroZoeyNokiDoma
SplaCraiCaroWildPeriForgPurpAltaopusRaimCaptSelaVoguMiguPeteNikiElsygunmZoltMainEnzoFredPara
WoolSoldSelaClicHarlFiskModoColiNikiUndiZoneZoneToscHappCleaMarcZoneKingRondRusidarkSkatZone
ZoneWalkWaitMamaZoneZoneHowaChilZoneFranPeteZoneZoneZoneViveAndrZoneClinNasoZoneZoneChetInte
ZoneGermNouvScouKronNordZanuShagDisnConvNintFranNeriLaurAdriplacMistSTARprecLovePennPaedEthn
FlatNighWinxMileJohnWarhWindWindwwwrWindPeteTefaClorQueeCrysJeweMansLaurWillGammDrohJeweBaba
MiraAgatFrydKeesEmilThomMensAlfrJeroThomAnatEpibGaliDreaStudBackRobeWhenAyrtTalkThieLewiDelu
MichKennGenrInteBreaSusaCompDellSafeNancNicoAgaiMillRobeBurrDEFAWithbonuMPEGGeorStacScouScou
ScouTranDaniMcKeElizbonuwwwiEdgaBerlContAnneLawrSteptuchkasAronwwwt
03-28-2024, 10:38 PM
Poruka: #3
RE: o which beat Cagliari 2-0 thanks to a header from
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)