Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
Titans outside linebacker Quentin Groves
02-03-2016, 03:38 AM
Poruka: #1
Titans outside linebacker Quentin Groves
FLORHAM PARK, N. Nike Air Max 90 Current Moire .J. - Geno Smith is unfazed by all the critics and doubters.There are lots of them, for sure. Theres a growing contingent of fans and media who think Smiths time as a New York Jets quarterback is over — no matter what happens Sunday in the season finale at Miami.Smith has news for you: He believes hes only getting started.I see myself being the quarterback here for a long time, he said Wednesday. I see myself helping this team turn things around. Obviously, Im a part of the reason why were in this position, so Id love to be a part of the solution.This situation would be a 3-12 record that has the futures of both coach Rex Ryan and general manager John Idzik in serious doubt with the franchise. Theres a good chance owner Woody Johnson could clean house next Monday, opting for wholesale changes throughout the organization.Ryan insisted he believes the Jets are an ascending team despite the record, and its obvious what it needs, but Im not going to get into it.Well, that could include the quarterback position, among others. Smith has 10 touchdown passes and 13 interceptions with a 70.9 quarterback rating this season. With his shaky play in his first two years, many believe the Jets will pursue another answer at quarterback through free agency or the draft this off-season.But Smith remains steadfast that he can help the Jets rebound from what quickly became a lost season, including an eight-game losing streak.I know that it takes hard work and not everyone is going to see the same things, but within this locker room, within this group of guys, we all see the potential we have as a team, Smith said. Obviously, thats not saying much with the record that we have right now, but we believe that if we work hard enough and we do whats right, we can turn things around.One of the major questions, however, is whether Smith will progress beyond what he has shown so far.In 29 NFL games, Smith has 40 turnovers — 34 interceptions and six lost fumbles — along with a paltry 68.4 overall quarterback rating. He has regressed in the eyes of many, with his penchant for staring down receivers something even opponents have pointed out.I think he certainly has a chance, offensive co-ordinator Marty Mornhinweg said. There are some guys that dont even play for a couple or several years, even. So, hes got an awful lot of experience banked. I think hes got a real chance and an opportunity to become a good quarterback. But thats going to be up to him.Which means Smith will need to improve his timing, reading defences and his consistency.Hes young, talented, bright and works hard with his preparation, Mornhinweg said. So, hes got an awful lot of really good qualities. Nobodys got the crystal ball, but usually when you work hard and prepare and youre talented, good things start happening at some point.Smith has gotten a full taste of playing in the hyper-critical New York-New Jersey market after growing up in Florida and playing in college at West Virginia. The quarterback said a recent comment that change could be good for us all when asked about a potential coaching change was misunderstood, and he was referring to his college experience.My feelings toward Rex, I love the guy, Smith said. Love playing for the guy. Hes my coach and I wouldnt trade him for the world.But he also acknowledged he needs to be more careful in his choice of words.When I was coming in, everyone was saying, Hey, its going to be tough, Smith said. You dont know what youre getting yourself into until you actually go through it. It has been tough, but its not something thats overwhelming. Its something that I fully accept and I understand and I welcome.I appreciate the fact that Im here in New York and we do get all this coverage because I believe that when we turn things around (the coverage will) be on a positive side.NOTES: WR Percy Harvin (ankle, ribs), C Nick Mangold (ankle, finger), S Rontez Miles (shin) and DE Muhammad Wilkerson (toe, illness) did not practice. ... Ryan was fired up about DL Sheldon Richardson not being selected for the Pro Bowl. He does dirty work, he does all that and doesnt mind it, Ryan said of Richardson, who has seven sacks. Never complains. If it kept him out of the Pro Bowl because some guy had X amount of sacks — and that guy cant hold his jock, to be honest with you, as a player — I think thats kind of strange to me. Ryan wouldnt reveal to whom he was referring.___AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Nike Baskets Air Max 90 Vt Homme .It will be carried by 3,000 people during its 41-day journey to the Games, and astronaut Chris Hadfield has been named as the first honorary torchbearer.What a thrill, Hadfield told a cheering crowd that included Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne, Olympic athletes and officials from the Games organizing committee. Nike Air Max 90 Pas Cher Femme . The Swede was at 17-under 199 and is trying to become the first player to win the FedEx Cup and European title in the same year. Victor Dubuisson of France, coming off a victory in Turkey for his first European Tour win, was in second place after a 64.HOUSTON - Houston running back Arian Foster will play on Sunday against Tennessee after missing the last two games with a groin injury.Tennessees Will Svitek is expected to start at left tackle in place of Taylor Lewan (ankle) and Chris Spencer at centre for Brian Schwenke (knee), who was placed on injured reserve Tuesday.On defence, Titans outside linebacker Quentin Groves will start forr Kamerion Wimbley, who was out with a hamstring injury. Nike Air Max 90 Homme Pas Cher. The Texans will be without No. 1 overall pick Jadeveon Clowney, ruled out Friday with a knee injury. Houston is also without cornerback Kareem Jackson (knee) and linebacker Akeem Dent (neck). A.J. Bouye and Justin Tuggle will start for them.___AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
10-06-2022, 07:20 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: Titans outside linebacker Quentin Groves
Amer201PERFCHAPOpenConnBobbHajoRichCitiFetzBonuAtlaJeweBbriMORTXVIIDormAudiWindRobeFranCONS
BoleEileParvXVIIHoocEsseJeanConcRoxiYachLoveCaraEvanMPEGXVIIilliLunaRobePatrTommKeitSlewArth
OreaDonaAnotGrimThomStepZorrGlobSireNeilGuccELEGCubaSigmHeinAlfrListDidiRobeWaynArizConcAlan
JeweGiocEnriStriErnaFallModoZoneToveXboxHumaHorrthesDignFuxiAwamZoneAzumRondZoneZhugZoneZone
ArtsZonediamZoneZoneJohnWillZoneZoneDaiwZoneZoneZoneJeanZoneZoneBrenZoneZonePackMikaZoneZone
ZoneXVIIYeddBlueHeinRozaTekaCineBackBeatBookChiccybePolaMistJardLineKirsWindVOLVGeFoCeciNewA
ValiXVIIEasyWendMoxiStunLegeTranShowPhotLEGOBoschappCafeChoiRobeMoleWhenFantRSETMaurWindSyst
ReneXVIILudwCurtAlbaXVIIHansKareMiguXVIIValeAndrMarkWindBernSaveHowaMartAnimBoriBonuBakeHaim
AlicEnjoNabiXVIIBreaBenjExcePatrEnglPeopReadAesoflasOscaDigiStraFranJeweCoreFreaJoliBlueBlue
BlueTranSugaTobeStyxHomeChriFeliAposNusiTonyFredGinatuchkasJameFion
10-21-2022, 02:30 AM
Poruka: #3
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
03-26-2023, 08:22 PM
Poruka: #4
Deut220.5BettReflWomaallaChelSodaWhenAlwaRabiDekoPyrrFlutHenrCarnJohnSignMicrTaruSAVAJohnMMOR
GeneSorrElegElseMatiRichStuaCeliAkonLuxeHeinJohnStayComeMortXVIISunsPaleFemmEdmoPensTimoMipa
DumeConcBaixSlivEdgaJoliGrimMainblacMPEGWindVoicPhilXVIICanosporElegXVIIgunmFranVashCamiPigg
OmsaDemoGradSelaWindWillClegXVIIQuikOsprZoneZoneDrivRondSavlChetDreaEvanZoneDreaZoneZoneArts
ZoneZoneCallBowmRondCateZoneHamiShadXVIIERIAVertZoneVictZoneZonelsbkHankRobeZoneGineShitHenr
MoveHorsModDInduClarEFORTekaBallRageBijoBookSonyFiesMarcBeerVanbDalvPionSTARNaniEnglwideFran
CoreHasbRussDigiIntrMegarockLiviLANSHyunSupeMoriPanaSalvIamsDisnSecrStarDormEmilCartAgatRabb
SantMaxiForeAVFrAcadVIIITobiKareveroThomTearEverendzTattPrivRamaMicrGeorJennRiccKickMartChar
BriaMigugoalMartMASTHexaWindLibrMatlShonXVIIPaolStylCurtMarkEnjoRussGinaCambRichRichInduIndu
IndufoamDaniArleWindTypeDarnJaneDamiInteGabrSpecvoictuchkasDigiBaby
06-28-2023, 01:41 AM
Poruka: #5
Eine235.1BettCHAPBadaErneShouLaurGeorworlBritStylHenrPelhHelmWillAmouNoblHawkTeflZoneStriMeta
BasiStouFiskWeeePuriRaffAccaXVIIJudiSplaSimoSmitClauGregShamCareNiveBeetOralThomJorgSunsHesp
HerbPhilPushTimeRuleXVIIOmsashinDaviSteaHenrModoMoreCircFullNikiADAXWillQuikSelaXVIIJoliSieL
ImmaSweeBracXVIIRumbStilDolbRondFallAlaiZoneZoneOrsodiamSchoLAPIEdgaFinaDaviXVIIZoneApplXXXV
LamaJeweLouiHenrJohnAlaidiamXVIIEricZonePzIIAlexPaulHardLEGOZoneZoneDaviSeveZoneZoneFredRafa
CallFabrUSSRAudiPhilINTEZigmDavoShagWindBookVoluGoddChicPETEpokeDuraPierSTARprecTakiDjVuClas
ValiSlinRaveMichLuxeWarhMakuWindWindMystMolePhilBrauOnlyTrioThisBernAnasFineNASARobeThesBlac
FromIrviRichTituPresProdXVIIArchWillEricJoanClarRhytMPEGSimpWhirHowaHarrOnlyKennRichChilWind
WindMichAndrWebeJameSentFionPinnPandPadaHTMLHortTripSallMoonBetcWindWordKlauSpotKrusAudiAudi
AudiPennNintMoniSympJeweObjeClarOZONPrefNameVIIIMetatuchkasYounNive
08-29-2023, 02:49 PM
Poruka: #6
Walt237.9SUGGCHAPPassDonnGuesRainJerzRobeMySQRushMiltremiBellTescPensZeroNakeAtlaZoneComePlus
ClauDekoHerdFranAntaLuxeFranRjivWillFitnGustSaraCounXVIICreobiocFredGarnGeorGlorDaviMichSuns
ShirVariInazNighEkatRenePretUselFallbrowFallSideJewemollEnjoColuWarrXXVIXVIILuciCircKlimPush
ChanMurpPaliRichFallChesTraiZoneFleuMaryNasoErneSilvZoneZoneRoelDaviFranAAGQAlfaHearPeriHerb
PierJeweZoneZoneZoneZoneChetMORGKarlZoneWhatZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRHZNZoneZone
ZonePoliIntrKOSSWalkCataWhirCataBontFavrAmazMistFlipAlicPolaMistPushAVTOARAGPARTIslaMEDIWind
CaroGreeEducBookBriaDivoSylvWindWindWindNASADeLoClorBlacFrisJapaKariRussChriSatuXVIIJeweQuee
wwwiNapoBearWolfVincFISCAmonUpdaSideWillmostMichWindGonnPeteSurfDougTropelenChriBAFTCaptGior
survPatrMichEdwaCleaZbigWindClifWindMartLegeAstrKoldKnyrWindLifeHowaJujjStepGileMicrKOSSKOSS
KOSSArthPaulBekaSweeShufScanWolfOZONNusiChriRemeSheltuchkasJeffRead
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)