Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
t, four-game western swing with
01-25-2016, 03:19 AM
Poruka: #1
t, four-game western swing with
(Sports Network) The Toronto Blue Jays will send left-hander Ricky Romero, who lost for the first time in seven decisions on Saturday to New York, to the mound in the series finale against the Boston Red Sox. Comprar Asics Noosa Tri 9 Mujer . Romero actually left with the lead in his last start, but ended up getting charged with five runs and eight hits in 6 2/3 innings, as he fell to 13-10 on the year and saw his ERA rise to 2.97. The 26-year-old is now 6-1 with a 2.56 ERA in his past nine starts, and he has recorded a quality start in all but seven of his 28 outings this season. "I thought I did a pretty good job of battling," Romero said. "Early on, I think I was not making good pitches, I didnt have a good cutter going today. So we went to other pitches, we had other stuff working, and I thought we did a pretty good job." Romero lost to the Red Sox the last time he faced them and is just 2-6 in 11 starts against them with an 8.08 ERA. Andrew Miller tries to rebound from an awful outing his last time out this evening for the Red Sox. After two impressive wins, Miller lost for the first time in four decisions on Friday against Texas, as the Rangers rocked him for six runs and five hits in just 1 1/3 innings to drop him to 6-2 to go along with a 5.27 ERA. He had allowed just one run in winning his two previous starts. "Its disappointing," Miller said. "I felt like I had been throwing the ball well. I had gotten opportunities. I certainly didnt do that tonight. From here, you dust yourself off. Ill be prepared next time I get an opportunity, but pretty poor performance tonight." This will be his first-ever start against the Blue Jays. The Red Sox wasted a golden opportunity to gain some ground on the New York Yankees in the American League East on Wednesday, as Edwin Encarnacion hit a three-run, go-ahead double with two down in the eighth inning and Toronto eked out an 11-10 win. The Red Sox led 8-6 entering the frame and starter Tim Wakefield was in line for his 200th career win, but Daniel Bard (2-6) walked home two runs before Encarnacion ripped a 3-2 fastball from Matt Albers into the gap in right- center. "I think the most underlying thing is our approach late in the game," Blue Jays manager John Farrell said. "We continue to grind out at-bats." Adrian Gonzalezs homer and Marco Scutaros RBI single in the top of the ninth made it a one-run game, but pinch-runner Mike Aviles was caught stealing with two outs, securing a win for Shawn Camp (4-3) and a save for Frank Francisco, his 13th of the season. Jacoby Ellsbury hit a three-run homer for the Red Sox, who have lost five of seven and trail the Yankees by 2 1/2 games. Wakefield allowed five runs -- four earned -- over five innings but was in line for the win courtesy of Bostons early offense and Jays starter Brandon Morrows equally ineffective turn. The Red Sox have beaten the Jays in nine of 15 matchups this season. Asics Gel Saga Baratas . -- The Grizzlies know they have to stop blowing fourth-quarter leads. Asics Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Outlet . -- When a grounder ricocheted off Prince Fielders mitt during his first workout with the Texas Rangers, he quickly held it up and proclaimed with a smile, "Its new.RALEIGH, N.C. -- With his latest milestone within reach, Alex Ovechkin caught himself pressing and overthinking his play. All of a sudden, his path to history was clear. Ovechkin scored his 400th career goal into an empty net after the Washington Capitals had three power-play goals in the second period of a 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday night. "I had a couple of chances to score, and they were good ones, but maybe I tried to make more moves than I usually do," Ovechkin said. "(An) empty-netter is (an) empty-netter. Of course I (thought) about it, but its over and its time to move on." Troy Brouwer, Marcus Johansson and John Carlson scored with the man advantage and Nicklas Backstrom assisted on all four goals to help the second-place Capitals win for the fifth time in their last seven games. Ovechkins empty-netter with 24.5 seconds left in his 634th career game made him the sixth-fastest player in NHL history to reach No. 400 and the seventh active player with that many. "As we all know, hes a pretty good goal-scorer," Backstrom said. "Its always fun to see a player accomplish something big and I think 400 goals in however many games he has, its great. We all know hes a great player." Jordan Staal and Riley Nash scored for Carolina while Cam Ward stopped 25 shots. The Hurricanes had earned at least a point in six of their previous seven games. But theyve dropped four of five with the loss to the Caps. "Five-on-5, we were all over them," Staal said. "We were the better team, 5-on-5. But three power-play goals, you cant let that happen. Thats not good enough, obviously, and thats how you lose games." Washingtons Philipp Grubauer matched a season high with 39 saves -- and got some help from the choppy ice after Alexander Semins shot with about 6 minutes left trickled just wide of the net. The Capitals have the leagues second-best power-play unit with a success rate of nearly 25 per cent. They converted all three of their chances in the second. "You dont want tto have to rely on it, but whenever its going to power you through games, absolutely you want to rely on it," Brouwer said of the power play. Asics Onitsuka Tiger España. A fortunate bounce helped the Capitals reclaim the lead at 3-2 with 4:31 left in the period: Mike Green broke his stick while dribbling a shot up the middle that clipped Brouwer on its way past Ward. "When it comes slower, obviously I get a better touch on it," Brouwer said. "I had my stick halfway up my body thinking it was going to be a higher shot because thats where he usually likes to shoot. Its almost a weird adjustment where you dont ever practice having to put your stick back down on the ice." That capped a big period for the Capitals power play. Johansson tied it 41 seconds into the second when he stuffed the puck between Wards left leg and the post. Carlson put the Capitals up 2-1 with 11:26 left -- and just 14 seconds into a holding minor on Tuomo Ruutu -- when his straightaway blast from just inside the blue line got past Ward. Carolina, which has the leagues third-worst power play, made it 2-all 2:42 later by scoring on the man advantage, with Nash making the most of Andrej Sekeras rebound. But it couldnt convert late after Carlson went off for hooking with 4:50 to play, despite peppering Grubauer with a barrage of shots from close range. The Hurricanes were playing for the first time since Dec. 14, when they wrapped up a four-point, four-game western swing with a win at Phoenix. Staal put the Hurricanes up 1-0 with 2:48 left in the first when he scored on a one-touch pass from Semin, who played seven years with the Capitals before signing with Carolina in July 2012. "We did a good job of getting after him and getting shots and getting opportunities," Staal said. "We just didnt bury them." NOTES: The Hurricanes scratched D Mike Komisarek (lower-body injury) after activating him from injured reserve earlier in the day. ... Semins point was his first since his Dec. 12 return from a concussion that cost him 12 games. cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
08-06-2022, 09:22 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: t, four-game western swing with
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
12-06-2022, 04:46 AM
Poruka: #3
RE: t, four-game western swing with
Jeev136.3BettReprMicrBillCarsOttoFlemWintPuzzBabuExtrFilmGunaItalBussJasmRoryBallFranSimpFred
DarlJohaIronTescXVIITradCarlGranNGOSKodaXVIIGammEXCEDoctBoriPatrFranFyodWaltMichGrinPaleXIII
SamaXVIIMargThomExpeNINEGeraWordAltaCircsporOsirCotoXVIIStouviscGonzElegBIANTimoNikiBlinIntr
EverCotoAlexStanHervPaliBabbJaggStrePALILXXIWindSelaLouiHarmKeseZoneAstaArtsBradHervNasoRHZN
ZoneZoneEmptZoneZoneMichDonaZoneJohnRomaCarlZoneZoneSylvCeltZoneXXIIZoneEvelTuliEtheZoneZone
JohaXVIIPariGlasStieCineSamsSonyYoshMEGARichFierPostDumbBobbFaroMistPierSTARLEXUcoloContMusi
AnniValiTrefJohnRobewwwnKusaWindJeweMacrBagaSiemChouChouAdvaXVIILollDigiProlThesPEKiDaniHave
NavySPEAVIIIHectSergVIIIDaviJuliJawaJameLeonJohnJeweButcYevgYojiMichManyAlasGPRSTerrLimbOZON
XVIIMemoMichLindHervMattMemoArisServJeanAnimPraeDigiWordMichReneTracDaviActiPhilEoinGlasGlas
GlasPhotHansMarvSylvSafeBancIndeJacoBernMargErinTravtuchkasRefeChri
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: