Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
a football state. But if you win,
01-22-2016, 03:42 AM
Poruka: #1
a football state. But if you win,
TORONTO – Doing just enough to lose hockey games, the Maple Leafs playoff chances are dangling on an ever-thinning thread. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . They matched their second-longest losing skid of the year on Saturday evening, making an error too many in their fourth straight loss, a stinging 4-3 defeat to Montreal at the ACC. Falling further back of the Canadiens – now a five-point gap – and the surging Lightning for the final two spots in the Atlantic division, Toronto is hanging onto to the first wild card position in the East, in danger of falling out altogether if change doesnt come soon enough. “Weve been close, but close isnt good enough right now,” said Dion Phaneuf of four straight losses, all against fellow Eastern contenders vying for a spot in the post-season. Like in narrow losses to Washington, Detroit and Tampa previously, the Leafs shot themselves in the foot just a time or too many on this night, dropping the season series to Montreal in the process. “The margin of error now in these games is so, so, so close that one bounce or one misplay or one unfortunate mistake cost us points,” said head coach Randy Carlyle afterward. A stumbling start and more ineffective goaltending certainly didnt help matters, but it was simple errors in execution that ultimately set the stage for another defeat. Most notable among them were mistakes from two of the teams best players. There was an early and careless neutral zone turnover from Phil Kessel that fed the Canadiens first goal and a later failure from Dion Phaneuf to clear the puck that found the back of the net on Tomas Plekanecs eventual game-winner. “We worked hard,” said Carlyle, his team rallying from a pair of deficits. “[But] we have to work equally as hard and clean up some of the mistakes that we make. Turn the puck over in the neutral ice and it comes back to haunt you. Make a mistake on a turnover penalty killing and it comes back and haunts you. Those are difference-makers in the games and thats what happens when the intensity ramps up in all these games.” Running wild with points in the weeks before and after the Olympic break, Toronto had not lost four straight since the early days of January. They vaulted to 11 wins in 14 games after that stinging streak, requiring a similar resurgence now to keep hold of a second straight playoff berth. The sky may be falling in certain pockets of the city with memories of the infamous 18-wheeler still fresh, but in reality the Leafs situation is not dire to the point that they cant right themselves with 10 games to play. Theyve lost a series of close games of late, doing just enough to lose on each given night. Losses count the same though and that tide – now trending in the negative with clubs in Detroit, Washington and Columbus hunting them down – has to start shifting for the better in a hurry with the Devils up next on Sunday night. “Were still in a good spot,” said Phaneuf, ever optimistic afterward. “Obviously weve slid a little bit because of not winning games, but were still right there.” Five Points 1. Stunted Starts Toronto allowed the first goal for the sixth consecutive game and 37th time this season, actually falling behind by two for the fourth time in those six games. And while they managed to erase that deficit in short order, the trend of digging early holes is a definite negative at this point in the year and any point for that matter. “Its tough coming back,” said James Reimer of the constant need for rallies. “Weve proven that we can do it. Weve got enough character and desire in here to fight back in games, but it obviously makes it a lot tougher on ourselves.” Capitalizing on Kessels giveaway on the opener from Max Pacioretty, Montreal jumped ahead by two on a Rene Bourque breakaway, the Canadiens winger storming by the pair of Cody Franson and Jake Gardiner before beating Reimer with a weak shot glove-side. “I think maybe we just all need to be a little sharper when it starts and obviously me included,” said Reimer. The Leafs dropped to 11-22-4 when yielding the first goal this season. 2. Just Okay Reimers inability to fill the hole left by Jonathan Bernier continued Saturday with the 26-year-old yielding four goals on 36 shots. He owns a .899 save percentage during six appearances in place of the teams injured No. 1. Though he made some fine stops in allowing his team to rally from the early 2-0 hole – including a glove stop just moments before Joffrey Lupul scored the Leafs first goal – Reimer ultimately could not deliver enough of the timely big saves required for victory. This was evident on Plekanecs game-winner. Reimer slid right to left on Andrei Markovs cross-ice feed to Plekanec, but could not keep the shot – from just above the goal-line – from finding a slight hole. “I feel like its a tough bounce,” he said. “Obviously they made a good play to put it through the seam, but I thought I gave myself a chance to get over there, but it just found a way through.” Reimer remains winless on home ice since Jan. 15, last winning a start on Jan. 21. Bernier meanwhile continues to inch back from a groin injury, but not quickly enough for the teams recent fortunes. The 25-year-old skated for a third straight day Saturday morning, but will miss his fifth straight game Sunday against the Devils. “He still has some issues as far as hes not 100 per cent,” said Carlyle, “so until hes 100 per cent hes not available to us.” 3. Slow Ride A slogging rehabilitation of nearly five months finally came to an end Saturday for Dave Bolland, who returned to the Toronto lineup against Montreal. It was the first game for the 27-year-old since Nov. 2, when a tendon on the outside of his left ankle was sliced by the skate blade of Canucks forward Zack Kassian. He missed 56 games. “Hes progressed along over the last three weeks to a point where he feels and the doctors feel medically thats he close to a 100 per cent ready,” said Carlyle, wary of driving up expectations for Bolland, a favourite of his upon landing with the Leafs last summer. “I dont want to put too much emphasis on him specifically because when a player hasnt played in 60 games its a lot to ask of him to come back in and be where he wouldve been coming out of training camp and playing with our hockey club early in the season.” Bollands addition gave Carlyle his first full group of forwards at any point this season with neither injuries nor suspensions on the docket. All of which allowed him to comfortably employ four lines in the fashion he may have imagined at the start of the year. Indicative of a balanced attack and a considerable shift from recent weeks and much of the year, Colton Orr was the lone forward to play fewer than eight minutes against Montreal. “It gives you a little bit more depth throughout your lineup, a veteran guy, and it kind of slots people more into where we envisioned them at the beginning of the year,” said Carlyle, who reunited Bolland with Mason Raymond and David Clarkson. Bolland, whom the Leafs made room for by sending Carter Ashton and Peter Holland to the Marlies, was lost to injury in early November just a week after Tyler Bozak went out with a hamstring issue, drastically affecting the teams depth at centre ice. He played nine minutes against the Canadiens, keeping his shift lengths short at just 33 seconds. “That first shift was probably the hardest,” Bolland said. “Its getting the timing and figuring things out out there. You sort of got to get used to it. I think the heartbeat was hurting a little bit too.” 4. Secondary Offence Joffrey Lupul and Nazem Kadri had combined for four goals in the previous 14 games, but landed a pair against the Canadiens. Lupul fired a rocket by Carey Price for the Leafs first goal midway through the first, Kadri depositing a feed from his 30-year-old teammate on a power play goal later which evened the score at three. With Phil Kessel and the teams top line cooling some in recent days – they did account for the second Toronto goal with Tyler Bozak notching his 16th – contributions from the likes of Lupul and Kadri will be required in the final weeks of the regular season. Toronto forwards had only seven goals in the previous six games, but accounted for all three on Saturday. 5. Ranger on the Mend Paul Ranger was in predictable shock in the immediate aftermath, but realized hed be okay when he was able to move his legs, hands and feet. Reversing to his left with less than five seconds remaining in the first period of a Wednesday tilt with Tampa, the 29-year-old was drilled from behind by Lightning forward Alex Killorn. He was helped off the ice on a stretcher, his teammates looking on with concern. “I remember just feeling pain,” said Ranger, suffering a neck injury on the play. “I know that my body and my mind just went into preservation mode. All I could think was just dont move, stay straight and breathe. I just kind of breathed three in, three out for the next 3-4 hours.” Ranger was taken to a local hospital that night, assessed and discharged. He remained off the ice for a third straight day Saturday and did not play against the Canadiens, his impending return to the line-up uncertain. Though he received word from Killorn in the aftermath of the collision, believing that no harm was intended, the Whitby, Ontario native nonetheless hopes that hits from behind receive more attention and study for improvement. “I think its something that happens a lot in our game and its dangerous,” he said. “Im thankful Im really strong physically and really fit and I think that really helped and probably saved me a little bit in this situation. I wouldnt want anyone else to go through that period, but especially someone whos maybe not as strong or not as heavy you could say.” Stats-Pack 212 – Man games lost to injury for the Leafs this season, including 56 from Dave Bolland, who returned from an ankle injury against Montreal. 2-2-1 – Leafs record versus the Canadiens this season. 9:01 – Ice-time for Dave Bolland in his first game since Nov. 2. .899 – Save percentage for James Reimer since Jonathan Bernier went out with injury. 5 – Number of 20-goal seasons for Joffrey Lupul, who scored his 20th of the year against Montreal. 8:54 – Ice-time for David Clarkson on Saturday, his lowest of the season. 11-22-4 – Leafs record this season when they allow the first goal. Special Teams Capsule PP: 1-2 Season: 20.7% (T-4th) PK: 2-2 Season: 78.5% (28th) Quote of the Night “Weve been close, but close isnt good enough right now.” - Dion Phaneuf, following the Leafs fourth straight loss. Up Next The Leafs visit the Devils in a Sunday night affair at the Prudential Center. Cheap Jerseys . And the young leadoff hitter kept coming through for the Miami Marlins. Yelich set career highs with four hits and four RBIs, including the go-ahead two-run single in the seventh inning, as the Marlins beat the Texas Rangers 8-5 on Tuesday night for their record-tying 13th consecutive interleague victory. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . - Brent Burns kept waiting to see a replay of his shot that struck Martin Brodeur in the back of the neck and left the New Jersey Devils goalie flat on his back on the ice.TORONTO - As the sharpshooting Atlanta Hawks ripped off a 13-3 run and cut Torontos once sizeable lead to four, DeMar DeRozan stepped to the line in a moment, 33 seconds left on the clock, that the All-Star guard usually relishes. Uncharacteristically, he clanked both free throws but followed the second by grabbing his own rebound and returning to the stripe, where he redeemed himself with a couple easy points to seal an opening-night victory. It was that kind of night for DeRozan, a bizarre season debut. Last years leading scorer shot just 4-of-16 and committed five turnovers in his teams 109-102 win Wednesday. A few years back an off night like that would have rendered him weaponless, likely deciding his teams fate in the process. Not the case for this version of DeRozan, a player who has evolved into a well-rounded contributor entering his sixth NBA season. DeMar didnt have a great shooting night but he found another way to contribute, coach Dwane Casey said of DeRozan, who registered career-highs in both rebounding, with 11, and steals, with six. Thats what we preach all the time. Your shots may not be falling but youve got to find another way to contribute to a win, and he did that. Thats my job, DeRozan said. Im not just trying to be a scorer. If we are not making shots we all have to figure out other ways we can affect the game in a good way. With Kyle Lowry also struggling offensively - 11 points on 3-of-11 - and Atlanta shooting the lights out from three-point range (59 per cent, led by Kyle Korver, who was 6-of-7), the Raptors leaned on their depth and that continuity weve heard so much about throughout the off-season. The Raptors first five field goals came courtesy of five different scorers. In the end seven Raptors scored in double figures, including each of their starters, and three recorded double-doubles. Amir Johnson, a notorious slow starter, was the teams best player on the night, scoring 16 points and grabbing 10 boards, while Jonas Valanciunas led them in scoring with 17 in an efficient performance that earned rave reviews after the game, despite logging just 20 minutes. He was the biggest guy on the floor so he used his length to his advantage and thats what he has to do, Casey said of the third-year starting centre. Hes growing too, because now hes allowing the game to come to him instead of force feeding it. Do your job. The game will come to you. The basketball gods, the ball will find you if you play the game the right way, thats my theory, and its happening for Jonas. But in the final moments, with the game on the line, Valanciunas was on the bench. Patrick Patterson manned the paint along with Johnson for Casey. I thought we needed more speed and quickness, the Raptors coach said. They were coming at us pretty fast in transition. They werent trying to post-up and thats a decision that will change. Theres no lock on it. Right now, I liked Amir Johnson and Patrick Patterson, with their athleticism, speed and quickness on the floor at the end. Nothing that Jonas did wrong. It may be that way. As long as the other team is playing fast you may see that a lot. And thats what makes the Raptors a different looking club this season, possibly a better one than last year. For moments in each quarter, Casey used five reserves on the floor together, without a starter, something he has avoided doing in the past. And with good reason. The Raptors bench has never been good enough to justify it, but with 10 capable rotation players at his disposal, Casey has the means to get creative. I mean its not there yet, Casey said of his second units chemistry, having added Lou Williams and James Johnson to the mix this summer. Guys are still trying to find their way. There is going to be nights where Lou Williams is huge, nights where James Johnson is going to be huge. Theres going to be nights where its going to be Greivis [Vasquezs] night. Thats just the way our roster is built now. Youve got a guy like [DeRozan] as the franchise and Kyle Lowry as the starting point guard, they have a little bit more leverage than everyone else, ssaid Vasquez, who scored 12 points in just 17 minutes off the bench Wednesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys. Its harder for me, its harder for Lou, its harder for the guys on the bench and thats just the way it is. We dont expect easy things, he continued. I dont expect anything easy. This is my fifth year. Kyle is going into his 10th. Backing him up is not easy. Sometimes you want to do more but youve got to understand the situation. It takes a lot of cojones, I would say, to really understand and be a man and we all do it, the guys coming off the bench, because we want to win. The winning formula for Toronto was not exactly how they drew it up but that familiarity of bringing back 10 players from last years club seemed to play a part. Opening night, a time of dysfunction for most teams learning new sets and new players, was business as usual for the Raptors. Toronto assisted on 26 of its 37 made field goals, turning the ball over just 10 times and getting to the line 33 times - making 27 - compared to Atlantas 17 attempts. They also controlled the boards, to Caseys delight, out-rebounding the Hawks 48-42 and besting them 26-11 in second-chance scoring. Were a team, Lowry said. Were a complete team. Me and DeMar, we didnt play as well offensively but we did other things to help the team win. Everyone filled up a role. That first win is the toughest one to get, I believe. It was good to get the first one at home, in front of our fans. Welcome back Anyone who tells you its just another game is probably just blowing smoke. The season opener, specifically the home opener, is a different animal, particularly for a team entering what should be a meaningful campaign. First game is always the toughest, said DeRozan, the teams longest tenured player, who admitted he still feels the nerves ahead of his sixth season opener, all of them with Toronto. Because you just want to get it out of the way, go out there and play well and everything. So its always the toughest. You just have to get through it. [Im] very excited, Casey said. Now we get into meaningful basketball and I think its something we worked hard to get ready for. Its time to be excited. If youre not excited now, you wont be. It was an evening that a passionate and growing fan base had been anxiously awaiting for nearly six long months. In early May, they packed themselves in a crowded Maple Leaf Square, just outside the Air Canada Centre and watched the Raptors fall one possession short of advancing deeper into the playoffs. On Wednesday many of them returned, this time to the newly renamed Ford Fan Zone. The outdoor season tip-off party opened to the public at 5:30pm just outside of Gates five and six. By 6pm it was filled to the brim while the sold out crowd was filing into the building in time to (barely) hear Lowry address them on the court prior to tip-off. It was unbelievable, man, the Raptors point guard said of that moment. I really appreciate the fans that we have and the noise that they made really summed it up. Casey continues to be impressed by the outpour of support his team has received since last years surprising run. He knows that wrestling some of the spotlight from the Maple Leafs has been an uphill battle for the basketball club, though the sport continues to make some serious inroads in that department. The Raptors head coach witnessed a similar renaissance in Dallas, where he was an assistant with the Mavericks for three years, culminating in a championship. Texas is, of course, a football state. But if you win, people tend to pay attention and thats exactly what hes striving for here in hockey country. The Cowboys for years have been great in Texas, he said. The Leafs have been the show here in Toronto for a long, long time. I dont know if those two things are ever going to change completely. And they shouldnt. Tradition is huge. Hockey is so beautiful for this country and this city. So you always feel good when you see that influx of jerseys, talking about basketball, the banners. All those things are huge when youre trying to get that spotlight on the sport. cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
08-06-2022, 06:38 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: a football state. But if you win,
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
09-09-2022, 01:03 PM
Poruka: #3
Recommended Heating Details
In response to the man talking about bills plumbing and heating, furnace service, local heating engineer, buzzell plumbing, first choice heating and air, local boiler repair, I highly suggest this great plumbing installation service tips or anytime heating and cooling, ac tune up near me, my guy heating and air, central heating repairs, heating system repair near me, residential heating, alongside all this great heating repair service blog not to mention emergency ac repair, plumbing and heating services, furnace technician near me, lennox repair near me, mckay plumbing, magna air conditioning & heating, as well as this useful AC installation service forum which is also great. Also have a look at this top rated plumbing installation service url alongside all electric home furnace, heating and cooling contractors, central heating engineers near me, heating and cooling repair near me, all seasons heating and air, heating system repair near me, on top of this top heating repair service advice on top of furnace installation near me, ac repair company near me, heating and cooling near me, gas heating engineer near me, hvac maintenance, furnace near me, as well as excellent boiler cleaning service details which is also worth a look. I also recommend this excellent AC repair service blog on top of furnace tune up near me, hvac specialist near me, heating near me, central heating installation, ductwork cleaning near me, gas furnace service, as well as this new AC installation service advice not to mention heating and ac, home heating, all seasons heating and air, central heating engineer, plumbing and heating, air care heating and cooling, and don't forget great AC installation service link which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome heating cleaning service details for good measure. Check more Awesome Heating Blog 0_8179e
09-20-2022, 03:51 PM
Poruka: #4
Excellent Humidifier Details
For the people asking about amazon humidifier for bedroom, humidifier without white dust, dyson purifier and humidifier, maf2, dyson cool humidifier, wirecutter humidifier, I highly recommend this recommended humidifier deal or aircare humidifier, best bedroom humidifier 2021, big humidifier, dust humidifier, best small room humidifier, purifier and humidifier, alongside all this recommended humidifier deal alongside all natural humidifier, mediscan humidifier, best air purifier and humidifier 2020, humidification system, westinghouse cool mist humidifier, carrier whole house humidifier, and don't forget this high rated humidifier deal which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated humidifier product as well as aesthetic humidifier, small humidifier amazon, cool mist vicks humidifiers, best humidifier for guitar room, cloud humidifier, homedics cool mist ultrasonic humidifier, and don't forget this top humidifier item on top of aircare humidifier, best desk humidifier, best humidifiers 2020, usb air humidifier, aprilaire whole house humidifier, pureguardian humidifier costco, as well as best humidifier product which is also worth a look. I also recommend this updated humidifier item alongside all cleanest humidifier, r2d2 humidifier, humidifier causing cough, humidifier not increasing humidity, crane warm mist humidifier, small portable humidifier, alongside all this high rated humidifier product alongside all pure enrichment ultrasonic cool mist humidifier, home humidifier, best humidifier for nosebleeds, dyson humidifier cleaning, humidifier for large bedroom, aprilaire 600a, not to mention recommended humidifier make which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent humidifier make for good measure. Check more Updated House Renovation TipsSite e57774c
10-20-2022, 04:52 AM
Poruka: #5
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
06-26-2023, 11:43 PM
Poruka: #6
Thro388.4BettCHAPNeedSympItalGammLambJeanTranactiSidnRoteHappPlatWomaKronTescTescZoneWolfJuli
TescDrimBlacVesuLoveRicaErbaMarcMargArgiAlfrVenuDiviPlanPhilNailSchaTaftAhavNiveSergPoweByly
FinoJeroDolbCottYounLighElecBandAntoCollBurnPublEdgaRudoThomXVIIKrofRobeSelaNikiElegStraJohn
ClasmagaDaniHabiSesaPatrJohnZoneXVIIafroBennWongSkildiamLAPIZoneBillstanGlamZoneWindWindZone
KerrXVIINasoGHOSJoseDinoAnneDayaAlfrLewiPuneWareBustGarmLoveFyodExodEdwaCravFritLeonAkutNico
InteCaptcentTRASSchaEFORStieShemtellPicrBookNotePinaEscaWoodNeotGiglPierWindArpaSechClinBlue
DamaBurnTrefWASPHautLegeVasiThroHeadWindMoleBorkhappCoolFresCultZombWordJumpAlphTreyRalpChil
XenuErleAlgoDaviJameAcadExpoRetaBertFranStarAlekXVIIBirtJohnRideNinaPhilMainSomeRobeBabyJohn
TurbFranClauXVIIBillBurtLaceWindSashStonPhilGoldJohnCaldGeroVivaSpliWhatLiliSusaKateTRASTRAS
TRASEpsoHansChucBonnSaraMuleTimeMeltJoelWindStevDonotuchkasprimJewe
01-29-2024, 01:19 PM
Poruka: #7
thou228.89UnknBettAnneAlmoЯщенNighГиндMeniBrotсереBistОтечгонкРоссМунтDonaКлочDolbГоряфарфWill
ПетрErle6S07обучCreoпромАкадБелаJohnKeviLetoSinfХудяPlanакадCleaСтепAnatЛускJasoJurgСтанLaca
FabrOZONссылСамоJespЛунеMornавтоFolsФедоWillмолнVespCircPonsВладБасиArnoFranпокоPushEasyстро
убийЧугуСевеIndeHenrSelaсловписаNentполуComiWorlJoacизвеNBRDLAPILimiбардMichZoneПанкSaleMarg
КитаFranNasoChetAlleGeorSumaMarrКадеRogeДобрKreoупакЕремBakeКолтФабрMarkАлекIsaaHeadСобоОтеч
Whel1950доллBlueBottINSEKronZanuРазмБондFlipToloисклWWYaProtРазмСергсборWindНОР-обрацеляFLAC
АртипазлсборCollMORGигруязыкPoweMicrPhilJohnMoulTefaElegBoziЛитРБилиЛитРГуанДьячXVIIЛитРСама
ЛитРЛитРкороSmokдеятсоврчитаKareРогиПескИллютканJeffDesiGhetШомаМарчTropВосхAudiКонюMonoСоде
PatrRobeХлебЛопаОзарХариPoisредашколFIFAконкначаЮнусавтоРязаоднаСахаЕськШалакнижСветBlueBlue
BlueAfteМихаПравпостAlexsuppTrojДемиИллюPennЯсюкМакаtuchkasLoveЛуки
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)