Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
and Doneil Henry and Nick Hagglund weve got
01-20-2016, 03:08 AM
Poruka: #1
and Doneil Henry and Nick Hagglund weve got
NEW YORK -- Villanova had been living large on the other side of the 3-point line. Cheap Jerseys . The eighth-ranked Wildcats had made 26 3s in their last two games and they shot better than 50 per cent from beyond the arc in the wins over Providence and Seton Hall. Things were different Saturday. With St. Johns playing some tough perimeter defence, the Wildcats made just three of their 14 3-point attempts and down 56-55 with 7:44 to play. "I thought St. Johns played really well. Their defence was outstanding." Villanova coach Jay Wright said. "They did a great job of getting up on all of our people and challenging them." The Wildcats, who were doing a good job of scoring inside when the outside was dry, finally found a way to get going from the outside and a 10-1 run carried them to a 74-67 victory at Madison Square Garden. The Wildcats (15-1, 4-0 Big East) made two 3s in that run and both came off a big play by one of the teams leaders -- Ryan Arcidiacono and JayVaughn Pinkston. "Players have to make plays and JayVaughn and Ryan did," Wright said. "Im really proud of Jay to be a decision-maker not just a scorer. He kicked it out to Darren for a 3 that was a huge play." First, though, in the run was the play by Arcidiacono. He made a steal near midcourt and then took off for what looked to be a contested layup. "They are a good shot-blocking team and I knew they were coming," the 6-foot-3 guard said. "I thought I could either get it punched or bring it out. I did the smart thing and saw Kris on the other side." Freshman Kris Jenkins, who is averaging just over a 3-pointer this season, buried the 3-pointer that started the 3-point run. Pinkston made his big play after he contributed two free throws to the run. He had the ball inside and rather than go up among a bunch of big men, he passed it out to Darrun Hilliard, whose 3 gave Villanova a 63-56 lead. "Were a tough-minded team and that comes from Coach getting on us in practice and bringing us together," said Pinkston, who finished with 15 points and 10 rebounds. The Wildcats came into the game having shot better than 50 per cent from the field and 3-point range in their last three games. Against St. Johns (9-6, 0-3) they struggled from both in the first half shooting 25.9 per cent from the field (7 of 27) and 22.2 per cent from 3 (2 of 9). The game was close through the first 12 minutes of the second half with neither team having more than a three-point lead until Villanova went on a 10-1 run that gave it a 65-57 lead with 3:13 to go. "At the end they made enough plays and then some timely 3-point daggers, St. Johns coach Steve Lavin said. "They made enough to get the win because we came up empty on our end." The Red Storm missed a lot of shots inside and they went 4:40 without a field goal during Villanovas game-deciding run. Josh Hart added 14 points for the Wildcats while Arcidiacono added 13. DAngelo Harrison had 22 points for the Red Storm, who have lost three straight, while freshman Rysheed Jordan had 12. "I expected to be 3-0 and our whole team expected to be 3-0," said JaKarr Sampson, who had 10 points and nine rebounds. "We have to play with energy and heart, play with a chip on our shoulder. We have to clean up a few things down the stretch. Thats the main thing." Jenkins hit a 3 to start the big run and after two free throws by Pinkston, Hill hit his first 3 in five attempts to make it 63-56 and St. Johns called a timeout. Harrison made one of two free throws and Hilliard capped the rally with two free throws with 3:13 left that made it 65-57. The Red Storm, who finished 2 of 11 from 3-point range and were outrebounded 48-39, got as close as four points the rest of the way. Villanova finished at 35.2 per cent from the field (19 of 54) and 31.3 per cent from 3-point range (5 of 16), breaking their streak of three consecutive games at 50 per cent or better. Villanovas only loss this season was at No. 2 Syracuse. This was the 1,600th win for the Villanova program. Cheap NFL Jerseys Best .com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs try to push their season-opening win streak to three straight games on Saturday night as they play their home opener against the Ottawa Senators. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . That performance leaves Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez with a tough decision. Hale allowed only two hits over eight innings in a performance that may not be enough to save his spot in Atlantas rotation and the Braves beat the Cincinnati Reds 4-1 on Saturday night.TORONTO - Jermain Defoe has been where Gilberto is — under the microscope and unable to score goals. Defoe insists its only a matter of time before his Toronto FC strike partner starts finding the net. And hes told Gilberto the same thing several times. "Everyones trying to talk to him, not just me. The manager and everyone. . . all the boys are just trying to be positive," Defoe said. "Im sure hes experienced enough to know its just a matter of time. Hes been unlucky. "Hopefully when he gets the first one, hell score many more. Still got a long way to go, its a long season." Toronto FC (4-4-1) hosts the Columbus Crew (4-4-4) at BMO Field on Saturday, a game that coach Ryan Nelsen said, in the event of a victory, could "springboard us forward for the rest of the season" Gilberto was part of Torontos much-celebrated off-season makeover, acquired to boost the clubs underpowered offence. The 24-year-old Brazilian has come oh so close numerous times, banging shots off the post and sending balls just wide of the net. But he remains without a goal in eight Major League Soccer appearances. And with his near-misses comes increasing scrutiny, which Defoe said comes "part and parcel with playing football." "I suppose at any level really where youve got to perform, people will expect you to perform, and obviously if you dont people are going to ask questions," Defoe said after Fridays practice at the clubs sun-drenched training grounds just north of the city. "But on the flip side, when youre playing well and youre scoring goals, everyone loves it and you get all the praise. So if its not going well, I suppose you have to just take it on the chin, as they say in England." Nelsen joked that hes played through goal-scoring droughts that lasted years — he, of course, was a defender. But he believes the scrutiny is a bit unfair. "Strikers, they get referred to as goalscoring, with defenders its conceding, . . sometimes (playing) just feels wrong. And its not just in football, its in your job," Nelsen told reporters. "You have a couple of months where its just tough, things just dont seem to go your way. Its life. "The only trouble in our job is everybody is watching you when it happens. Everybody talks about it, everybody wants to know about it, everybodys picking your brain about it. You all go through it, sometimes its just more out front, its just right out there in the media." Gilberto scored 14 goals in 24 games for Portuguesa of Brazils top division last season. He signed with Toronto as a Designated Player in December, and is set to earn US$1.2 million this season — 12th highest in MLS. One TFC official mused before the season kicked off that the Brazilian may score even more goals than Defoe, but the former Tottenham Hotspur striker leads the way with four goals in six games. "I think every striker has been through speells where at some stage in the season you might go a few games without scoring," Defoe said. Cheap NFL Jerseys. "But youve just got to keep working hard and getting into position where youre going to score. Youve got to remain positive and thats all you can do really. "Obviously its difficult because your confidence gets really low. But hes working hard. Im sure its just a matter of time before he scores." Defoe missed Torontos previous game against Columbus with a hamstring injury — a 2-0 road victory on April 5 that boosted the teams record to 3-1. Both Defoe and Nelsen said they like where the team is positioned right now. Theres a sense that its turned the corner after a disappointing stretch. "Were starting to strengthen ourselves and trust our squad and get a bit hardened," Nelsen said. "Going to have our ups and downs of course, but were starting to become an MLS squad which is literally competitive in every game. And considering what we inherited here, its a good little evolution. "I know everybody wants to just flip the switch and you go from nobodies to champions overnight and it doesnt happen like that. If you just step back, you can look where we were and look where we are, you kind of see an evolution or developments that other teams — probably because they werent as low as us — are not making. Thats what I like about our team, everybodys just getting a wee bit better, and the squads just getting a wee bit better every day." Nelsen was happy to have midfielders Jonathan Osorio (hamstring) and Jackson Goncalves (concussion) back practising Friday. The two will be available to play against the Crew. "Im anxious to come back. I hate missing games, obviously. I even hate missing practices," said the Toronto-born Osorio. "Im more excited that Im healthy, Im feeling good, so Im excited (Saturday) to just play without any worries, without any knocks on me, and to be 100 per cent." The club will be missing captain and defender Steven Caldwell, who will serve his suspension for a red-card he received in Torontos last league game — a 2-2 draw at Kansas City. Coincidentally, Toronto was also missing Caldwell in last months meeting. "Hopefully we can repeat that (win with him)," Nelsen said. "But I think youve seen in Bradley Orr, and Doneil Henry and Nick Hagglund weve got some pretty decent cover there, so hopefully whoever plays at centre back will be right up for it." Toronto will also be without recently-acquired midfielder Collen Warner. "His brother is getting married in Denver, and hes the best man," Nelsen said. "On several levels, us guys may have told him to tell his brother hes making a bad mistake," Nelsen added, laughing. "(Warner) says hes batting well above his average, so he should do it as soon as he can so. . . To tell you the truth, thats like me exactly." cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
08-19-2023, 06:28 AM
Poruka: #2
Updated Product Website
Why don't you Google it! before you post
08-24-2023, 04:05 PM
Poruka: #3
RE: and Doneil Henry and Nick Hagglund weve got
In reply to the man talking about sun massage llc, serenity and massage llc, healing hands therapeutic spa llc, starting your own massage business, hand & stone corporate office, mobile massage van, I highly recommend this high rated business trip massage tips or massage business plan, starting my own massage business, mobile massage therapy clinic, sports massage business plan, whole world massage llc & med spa, home based massage therapy business, as well as this updated business trip massage blog not to mention massage marketing, marketing ideas for massage therapy business, wei massage llc, summa massage and wellness llc, starting your own massage business, massage therapist marketing, not to mention this awesome business trip massage site which is also great. Also, have a look at this high rated business trip massage link not to mention the serenity spa & executive mobile massages, massage spa for takeover, imperial studio massage llc, emerald massage therapy llc, foot massage business, starting your own massage therapy practice, not to mention this top business trip massage url and don't forget starting my own massage therapy business, reflexology marketing ideas, business trip massage, massage therapy practice, loyal oak massage llc, ascend massage llc, and don't forget excellent business trip massage link which is also worth a look. I also suggest this useful business trip massage advice not to mention mantra massage llc, financial plan for massage therapy business, therapeutic bodyworks llc, massage therapy business plan powerpoint, business massage, summa massage and wellness llc, and don't forget this updated business trip massage site as well as angel massage spa yorktown, start up massage business, massage therapy start up costs, foot massage business, starting my own massage business, revitalize massage & bodywork llc, alongside all useful business trip massage url not to mention slabway out of business, bobo massage llc, professional mobile massage therapy, massage envy company, start up massage business, reflexology business for sale, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful business trip massage forum with magic feet reflexology llc, a healing touch massage therapy spa llc, profit mini massager, rr massage llc, massage therapy home business, running a massage therapy business, for good measure. Check more @ Top Rated Business Trip Massage Site 7ff90fa
08-25-2023, 07:38 PM
Poruka: #4
Great Product Blog
Please Google it! before posting
08-29-2023, 10:23 PM
Poruka: #5
Top Pet Supplements Tips
In reply to the man talking about pet supplements for pets with heart disease, pet supplements for pets with bad breath, pet supplements for pets with eye problems, pet passionflower supplements, pet egg protein supplements, pet omega-6 supplements, I highly suggest this high rated pet supplements info or pet milk supplements, pet hip supplements, pet supplements for rescue pets, natural cat supplements, cat supplements, natural pet supplements, and don't forget this excellent pet supplements info not to mention pet supplements for pets with fear of grooming tools, pet supplements for pets with fear of grooming, pet dental health, pet supplements for pets with thunderstorm phobia, pet probiotics australia, pet passionflower supplements, as well as this top rated pet supplements site which is also great. Also, have a look at this recommended support kits for cats and dogs url alongside all pet oregano supplements, pet plant protein supplements, pet dental supplements, pet marshmallow supplements, pet supplements for pets with fear of surgery, pet aloe vera supplements, on top of this top rated support kits for cats and dogs site alongside all pet supplements for pets recovering from surgery or illness, pet hyaluronic acid supplements, pet hemp supplements, pet supplements for pets with fear of injury, pet supplements for pets with liver disease, pet wellbeing australia, not to mention top superfood gravy pet supplement blog which is also worth a look. I also suggest this updated pet supplements forum and don't forget pet supplements for pets with fear of illness, pet chamomile supplements, pet prebiotics australia, pet yucca supplements, pet probiotics australia, kidney disease in dogs, and don't forget this top rated support tinctures for cats and dogs blog alongside all mcdowells herbal, pet supplements for pets with cancer, pet lemon balm supplements, pet supplements for active pets, pet stress relief, pet muscle supplements, not to mention best pet supplements url alongside all pet supplements for foster pets, pet kidney supplements, pet glucosamine-chondroitin supplements, pet whey protein supplements, pet supplements for pets with fleas and ticks, pet supplements for pets with fear of ear cleaning, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful superfood gravy pet supplement info with pet anxiety relief, best pet supplements australia, pet passionflower supplements, pet supplements for pets with ear infections, pet supplements for pets with fear of tv and radio, pet ginger supplements, for good measure. Check more @ Recommended Pet Supplements Site 774cd8f
09-13-2023, 08:18 AM
Poruka: #6
Please use Google before posting High Rated High Rated Product Url Blog 17c7ff9
10-10-2023, 12:45 AM
Poruka: #7
Awesome Outdoor Clothing Tips
Please try Google before asking about Cool Outdoor Clothing Site 7774cd8
10-17-2023, 06:27 AM
Poruka: #8
Please try Google for Best Product Blog 6c51dfb
10-17-2023, 11:15 PM
Poruka: #9
Useful Bracelet Guide
In reply to the person inquiring about personalized pearl couple bracelets set, circular dual-name necklace with central heart, sterling silver personalized initial drop earrings, elegant lock initial necklace, luxuriöse halbmond-halskette mit kristallen, personalized heart name necklace with birthstone in sterling silver, personalisierte 'mom' herz-halskette mit geburtssteinen, collar rectángulo con monograma de cleopatra, initials bracelet with zirconia accent, open heart birthstone & engraving necklace, personalisierbares perlenarmband mit grauem muster, 925 sterling silver open letter ring with zirconia crystals, I recommend this Anpassbares Herren-Lederarmband for ewige 3 ringe halskette mit gravur, personalized heart pendant bracelet in sterling silver, collar con nombre clásico, collana con triplo nome, individuell anpassbare herrenarmbänder: stil & bedeutung, zwarte kralenarmband met viervoudig graveerbaar, heart-centered medallion personalized necklace, musical note name necklace, personalisierte herren zahlen halskette, rockstyle gothic name necklace, open heart necklace with personalized engravings & stones, customize half-moon necklace, also. See More Excellent Necklace Tips 57774cd
10-26-2023, 06:24 PM
Poruka: #10
Please try Google for Great Product Info 661_f9f
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)