Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
d a standing ovation as he walked
01-18-2016, 03:33 AM
Poruka: #1
d a standing ovation as he walked
WINDSOR STATION, N. cheap stitched jerseys .S. -- He may have stumbled in the second round of the Nova Scotia Open with a two-over 73. He may have finished his day with a sloppy bogey and there may be a hurricane bearing down on Ashburn Golf Club which will mean a long day of waiting around on Saturday, but none of it could dampen the enthusiasm Adam Hadwin has been showing this week. The resident of Abbotsford, B.C., slipped back on Friday but was still smiling in a post-round chat on Friday. Hadwin, who opened with a 66 on Thursday, was slow from the gate the second time around the course. "It was just one of those days," said Hadwin. "(Thursday) everything seemed to go right. I missed it in the right places, got up and down when I needed to, made a few putts. Today was the complete opposite. I didnt hit it very well starting out." The third-year Web.com Tour player made a double on the par-3 fifth hole after hitting a shank. Yup, a shank. He bogeyed the next par-3, the eighth, before righting the ship on the back side with birdies on the 10th and 12th. There were many more opportunities over the final six holes, but nothing dropped on the exceptionally difficult greens, which are starting to cause frustration among the field. "You take a look at the last hole, I had a four-footer for par and Im lagging it," said Hadwin. "I had a putt on 14 that I had to lag from 15 feet. I had 15 feet and had to play four or five feet of break. The greens are very difficult if you get out of position and I was perfectly in position yesterday and I wasnt today." The sour ending came when he just missed a 10-footer on the 17th for a birdie and then lipped out a four-footer on the 18th for a finishing bogey. In the past, that type of conclusion to the day may have kept Hadwin steaming for some time. But as a sign of how far hes grown as a professional, he was positively chipper as he walked off the course, smiling to his fans and acknowledging the applause. "I used to have troubles putting bad shots behind me," he admitted. "They would stick with me for a little bit and thats something that I worked really hard to improve on and to get better at, and know thats going to help make me a better player." There are many who expected hed already be that better player by now, already be on the PGA Tour. Those expectations were fueled in large part by his RBC Canadian Open performance in 2010, when he finished as low Canuck, and then again in 2011 when he came within a couple of shots of winning the Open outright in front of hometown fans in Vancouver. But, not surprisingly, Hadwin couldnt keep up the meteoric rise and has found himself trying to re-set his game and his career, admitting that he probably hadnt worked hard enough. At the start of this year, he decided to re-dedicate himself, taking a more professional approach to everything he did. Blessed with immense natural talent, he realized that alone wouldnt be enough to get him to his goal of the PGA Tour. He wanted to work hard every week and be prepared as best he could when he stepped on the first tee on Thursday. "That sort of continued from the end of last year," Hadwin said. "I thought I did a much better job of knowing the golf course, knowing where to miss and all that. Im still getting better, its still something I can improve on but Im giving it my best shot, trying to understand the golf course. . . when to be aggressive, when not to be aggressive. Obviously Im playing a lot better this year than I have in past years so it must be working." You can make a good argument that Hadwin is the most popular Canadian golfer not playing the PGA Tour. His personality is positively effervescent and he is a marketers dream, smiling and engaging fans non-stop (just this week, he inked a new sponsorship deal with Shaw). He had the largest contingent of Haligonians on Friday, who followed him around and cheered his strong play. "It is noticeable for sure," Hadwin admitted. "It is a good feeling to know you have support. On Twitter and Facebook and all those social media outlets, to hear the words of encouragement and support even when Im not playing well, (its good to know) people are supporting me. Its nice and it makes getting over rounds like this easier." Of course his improved play this season doesnt hurt either. Hadwin notched a win earlier this year in Chile and has three other top-10 finishes to sit sixth on the Web.com Tour money list with just over $200,000. He is all but guaranteed of advancing to the PGA Tour next year by finishing inside the top 25. And he admits that there have been times when hes allowed his mind to wander and think about joining the big leagues. "Ive thought about it a few times," Hadwin said, "but at the same time including playoffs I think we have 10 events, 11 events left in the year. So theres lots of events left, lots of money to be made. When you get to the golf course and get into that competition mode its All right whats my next shot? How can I hit the best shot possible? Everything future-wise kind of goes out the window and youre just focused on getting the ball in the hole in the fewest shots possible." But when hes off the course, with time on his hands, say, riding out a long weather delay, it can be a little different. "When youre sitting through Hurricane Arthur in your hotel room with nothing to do, you might start to think Greenbrier looks pretty good right now," he chuckled. Ah yes, Arthur. The hurricane is on a collision course with Halifax and organizers have already announced that there will be no play until noon on Saturday at the earliest. Judging by the forecast, that might be optimistic. For Hadwin, however, hurricane or not, hell be ready to go whenever he next tees off. cheap jerseys .The coach of the Calgary Flames had spent the better part of 2 1-2 hours watching his team play spoiler to the New Jersey Devils playoff hopes, winning a 1-0 game at the Prudential Center on April 7. cheap nfl jerseys . beat Ryan Blaney off a restart with 21 laps to go and hung on to win the NASCAR Nationwide Series race Sunday at Iowa Speedway. TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays won ugly Tuesday night, overcoming sloppy play and a blown six-run lead in a 7-6 walkoff victory over the New York Yankees. Jose Reyes made two throwing errors -- including a key miscue in New Yorks five-run seventh inning -- but made up for it by scoring the winning run in the bottom of the ninth. New York made the final mistake as Yangervis Solarte threw wide to first base after Melky Cabrera laid a bunt down the third-base line. That allowed Reyes, who led off with a double, to trot home with the winning run to the delight of the 34,206 fans at Rogers Centre. "It wasnt a real well-played game, but the name of the game is winning," said Blue Jays manager John Gibbons. Dioner Navarro hit a three-run shot for Toronto (44-35), which moved 2 1/2 games up on second-place Baltimore in the American League East. The Orioles dropped a 4-2 decision to the Chicago White Sox. The Yankees fourth loss in a row moved them 3 1/2 games behind Toronto. Reliever Adam Warren (1-4) shouldered the loss for New York (39-37). "It was sloppy on both sides," said Yankees first baseman Mark Teixeira. "That was an ugly game to watch. If youre a fan, you should get your money back." The Blue Jays will go for a sweep of the three-game series Wednesday night. Navarro put the Blue Jays on the board in the fourth inning with his blast off New York starter David Phelps. Toronto tacked on three more runs in the fifth inning when Colby Rasmus laced a shot that hit the top of the wall in right field. Two runs came across on the play and Edwin Encarnacion rounded third when Rasmus broke for second base. The cutoff man threw to Derek Jeter at second, who had Rasmus caught in a rundown. With Encarnacion leaning for home, Jeter decided to hang on to the ball and go for the tag on Rasmus. However, he couldnt catch up to the Toronto centre-fielder, who dived back to the bag at first base as Encarnacion scored. Jeter rebounded with a solo homer in the sixth inning and the Yankees took advantage of two Toronto errors in the seventh to tie the game. Brian Roberts got things started by hitting a two-run homer off Toronto starter Mark Buehrle to cut the Blue Jays lead to 6-3. With Brett Gardner at second base and Jeter at first, Jacoby Ellsbury drove a single to left field off Dustin McGowan. Cabrera tried to get Gardner at the plate but the throw went to the backstop allowing the run to score on the error as both runners advanced. McGowan got Teixeira to hit a chopper to second base but Reyes was short with his throw to Encarnacion at first and two more runs crossed the plate. It gave Reyes even more incentive when he came up to bat in the ninth. "I tried to make something happen after that mistake,"Reyes said. "They tied the game there in that situation. I have to make a better throw than that. It is what it is. Like I said, when I came up in the ninth inning I just tried to make something happen. "I put a good swing on the ball and hit a double with noobody out. cheap nfl stitched jerseys. " Reyes also gave credit to Cabrera for making a great play that forced the errant throw. "He laid down a perfect bunt," he said. "In that situation we need that." It was the 13th multi-hit game of the season for Reyes, who ended an 0-for-19 skid with a single in the fifth inning. "Joses a driven individual," Gibbons said. "Plus hes overdue, his bat has cooled off. So it was just a matter of time. He dunked that one in earlier in the game, but hes been missing his pitches. "Hes been a little too aggressive. But perfect timing for it, you know." Encarnacion was accidentally elbowed in the back of the head by Teixeira in the seventh inning. The Toronto slugger was face down on the dirt for several seconds as a hush came over the crowd. Gibbons and a team trainer came out onto the field to check on him and Encarnacion eventually shook it off and stayed in the game. He had a fat lip afterwards but said there were no other issues. "Right now I feel good, I feel great -- 100 per cent," he said. Aaron Loup relieved McGowan in the seventh and got Carlos Beltran to hit a comebacker for the third out. The Blue Jays loaded the bases in the eighth inning but reliever Dellin Betances struck out Munenori Kawasaki to end the threat. Casey Janssen (2-0) came on in the ninth inning and gave up a single to Gardner, who eventually moved to third base with two out. With the crowd on its feet, Janssen fanned Teixiera with a 72 mile-per-hour curveball. "Thats big to win that game," Gibbons said. "We dont win that one last year, I know that." Notes: Lind fouled a ball off his sore right foot in the seventh inning but stayed in the game. He was wearing a protective cover over his cleats but was noticeably slow while running to first on a ground ball. ... Injured Blue Jays right-hander Brandon Morrow, who had been rehabilitating his hand injury in Arizona, returned to the team Tuesday. He tore a tendon sheath in his throwing hand on May 2. Morrow played catch for 10 minutes before the game but no timeline is set for his return. ... Toronto third baseman Juan Francisco turned 27 on Tuesday. ... The Blue Jays have held sole possession of first place in the A.L. East for 33 straight days. The teams previous longest stretch came in 1993, the last year Toronto won the World Series. ... Buehrle received a standing ovation as he walked to the dugout after being pulled in the seventh inning. He worked 6 2/3 innings and allowed eight hits and four earned runs while striking out three. It was his 445th consecutive start without a stint on the disabled list -- the longest active streak in the major leagues. ... Buehrle also leads all major-league pitchers in pace, taking an average of 17.0 seconds between pitches. ... Phelps worked five innings, allowing eight hits, six earned runs and a walk while striking out seven. ... Drew Hutchison (5-5, 3.86) is scheduled to start Wednesdays series finale against New Yorks Hiroki Kuroda (4-5, 4.23). cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
08-06-2022, 09:35 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: d a standing ovation as he walked
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
10-19-2022, 09:52 PM
Poruka: #3
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
02-14-2023, 07:35 PM
Poruka: #4
Mari
03-26-2023, 10:01 AM
Poruka: #5
Eart368.1PERFCHAPBonuPussAdamUomoMaryEnidValeThisAdamWantExchXVIIAmouOnceClasWallWantGreeRose
ElseLouiHowaSaraMatiHomeFrauArchFlemArthCoveAmouVoluDoctBrunNiveZalmThomCleaJeanBarbOlofSymp
GarnHarlSisiSurvMariDrBrPushSonaSergXIIIDomiSergAlexPaliCircAlexFernMariIsaaOgioVoguMariMart
QueeCamiCanoVoltReleFaststylSwarHomoAdioLoveXVIISilvZoneLaurAllaZoneWarnStanMORGErasPandRobe
SwarHansLinuStraZoneLouiWinaZoneZoneEdgaLuigZoneZoneMissRobeFritBlacZoneZoneClasZoneZoneZone
ZoneDRGMMarqHandLlegTreeMielFranDandTimeLittBookSpirStilWindNeotSeveCaseVALGMagiSideStuaCros
CityGrouTrefsmasHautMOXIWindWindWindmailLegoDeLoValeSteeSpecCharMagaBoomBrooRapcFlavGaiuNico
LucyMaxiVasiFranZeutForeUndeWindJuleBaquCareDonnMikhSympWhitXXXITherWorlWillApopScotIntrUnre
RemoNichThisXVIIBernBestPartHertRichVirtRighIntrThisMetaXVIIHolyElviWordNighBackInteHandHand
HandLineGyulDianmetiWeddactiCollBarrLandDickYourVirgtuchkasScotBarb
03-27-2024, 10:45 AM
Poruka: #6
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)