Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
two double bogeys dropped her to a six-over 76
01-15-2016, 03:05 AM
Poruka: #1
two double bogeys dropped her to a six-over 76
PARIS - Andy Murray clinched a spot in the ATP Finals on Thursday after beating Grigor Dimitrov in straight sets at the Paris Masters and then sent a message to his critics by scribbling bad year on a courtside television camera. Vladimir Ducasse Vikings Jersey .Milos Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., also kept his hopes of qualifying for the season-ending tournament alive with a 7-5, 7-6 (7) win over Spains Roberto Bautista Agut.Following a tumultuous year that saw him change coach and recover from a serious back injury, Murray booked his spot at the season-ending tournament in London by reaching the quarterfinals at the Palais Omnisports with a 6-3, 6-3 win over No. 9 seed Dimitrov.Before leaving the court, Murray signed bad year on a camera lens.It wasnt a jibe (at critics), its a bit of fun, he said about his autograph. I mean, people are going to ask me all the time why Ive had such a poor year by my standards. Youre allowed sometimes to say something in response to that. I dont tend to do that often, but, look, its been a hard year, a tough year, but it hasnt been a bad year.After missing last years season-ending tournament following surgery on his back, the eight-seeded Scot pushed hard to qualify for the indoor event for the seventh straight year, winning three titles over the past five weeks.Murray, who slipped from fourth in January to 12th in the rankings last month, reached the semifinals at the French Open then failed to defend its Wimbledon crown and had to wait until September to win his first title of the season at the Shenzhen Open in China.He split with coach Ivan Lendl in March and hired Amelie Mauresmo after Roland Garros.It could have been a lot worse, said Murray after contesting his 22nd match in five weeks. Coming back from surgery is not easy at all, and I learned that. The first few months of this year it was very difficult, and I had to dig deep at the end of this year in some ways to salvage the year, if you like. But its been a good year. Not been my best year, but I wouldve signed up for being in this position when I had the surgery last year, I think.The Scot was in control throughout against Dimitrov, losing only two points on his first serve as he took a measure of revenge following his loss to the Bulgarian player in the quarterfinals at the All England club this year.Already qualified for the finals, third-seeded Stan Wawrinka failed to serve out the match before losing a 6-7 (2), 7-5, 7-6 (3) to Kevin Anderson in a match lasting nearly three hours as the hard-hitting South-African rallied to advance to the quarterfinals for the first time.I should have won, said Wawrinka, who has been hampered by a virus this week and coughed a lot during his press conference. In the end, I made stupid mistakes, but Im not panicking. Im still Top 4 in the world and I have a Masters to play, a Davis Cup final on clay, which will be totally different from usual tournaments.Since his quarterfinals exit at the U.S. Open, Wawrinka has won only two matches and will travel to London with his form in question. Wawrinka will also be teaming up with his Switzerlands teammate Roger Federer in the Davis Cup final against France from Nov. 21-23 in Lille.This year I had ups and downs that were very high or very low, added the Australian Open champion, who was two points from the match when leading 5-4, 30-0 in the decider. But I wouldnt change anything compared to any other year of my career. I can still play well in the Masters, win the Davis Cup, and the year will be fabulous.Anderson, who hit 18 aces against Wawrinka, will next face Tomas Berdych, who stayed on course for qualifying for the finals for the fifth straight year by beating Feliciano Lopez 7-5, 6-3. Fourth-seeded David Ferrer and No. 6 seed Kei Nishikori also kept alive their hopes of making it to London by defeating Fernando Verdasco and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga respectively. Mistral Raymond Jersey . -- The green jacket hardly left Bubba Watsons closet the first time he won the Masters. Blair Walsh Vikings Jersey . Chief operating officer Jeff Wilpon and general manager Sandy Alderson were among those there. The get-together also included sports agent Brodie Van Wagenen, but not Cano. EDMONTON -- Cristie Kerr grabbed a share of the lead Friday at the Canadian Womens Open, duelling co-leader Inbee Park almost shot for shot while overcoming the errant slam of a porta-potty door. Kerr shot a four-under 66 for a second consecutive day, while Park carded a five-under 65, leaving both tied for top spot after two rounds at the Royal Mayfair Golf Club. Both were 8-under 132 in a day of golf under slightly overcast skies with gentle winds. Kerr, who won the Canadian Open in 2006, said its a challenging course. "Its a course where you have to really shape the ball off the tee and be creative," said the 35-year-old American. "I played very well the last couple of days. Its unfortunate I bogeyed the last hole today, but thats what happens when you hit an errant shot and have to chip out to a difficult pin." Making par on the par-4 final hole became a longshot for Kerr when she drilled her tee shot into the left rough. But a bad hole almost became disastrous when the swing on her approach shot was interrupted by the ka-thwam of a nearby spring-loaded portable toilet door. "I mean, (the noise) really scared me," she said. "I could have hooked (the ball) in the water." Kerr was in the same group as Park, the top-ranked player in the world. The 25-year-old South Korean has won six tournaments on the LPGA tour this year, including three majors. Earlier this month, the pressure was on when she had a chance at the Womens British Open to become the first golfer to win four majors in a tournament year. She said the nerves got to her a bit on the Old Course at St. Andrews, and she ended up tied for 42nd. Park said the time off since then has helped her game in Edmonton. "I worked on a couple of things after that because I wasnt hitting it my best at the British Open. Im obviously hitting it a lot better this week and putting a lot better," she said. "On the greens, I was really comfortable because theyre so pure wherever you hit it, its just going to go right there." Park followed up five birdies in the first round on Thursday with seven on Friday. Karine Icher of France logged a four-under 66 to finish tied with American Angela Stanford at one shot back heading into weekend play for the US$2-million purse. "Good putting made the difference today," said Icher, a 34-year-old seeking her first win on the tour. "The course is quite hard, (with) tricky fairways and big rough, so Im looking to get some good drives and putts on the weekend." Lydia Ko, the defending tournament champion, came into Friday tied for first, but finished the day with Laura Davies and Paula Creamer two shots off the pace. Josh Robinson Jersey. Ko shot a lights out five-under 65 in the first round, but managed only a one-under 69 Friday. "Ive just got to play my own game and hopefully get some more putts rolling in," said the 16-year-old from New Zealand. Englands Charley Hull, one of the stars of last weekends European win over the Americans at the Solheim Cup, continued her stellar play. The 17-year-old from carded a four-under 66 to vault from 20th spot into a four-way tie with Americans Kathleen Ekey, Stacy Prammanasudh and South Koreas Hee Young Park, at three shots back. "I played pretty solid. I wasnt hitting that good today on the front nine with my tee shots because I felt a little tired out there," said Hull. "The back nine I got something going, holed a few putts and Im pretty pleased with that." Ekey had the best score of the day with a six-under 64, including an eagle on the par-four first hole. A few of the big names fell by the wayside on cut day. Stacy Lewis, No. 2 in the world rankings, saw her game blow up in the first round on Thursday. She finished four over par 74 with seven bogeys. Lewis, from Texas, said she was mentally tired and exhausted from the Solheim Cup loss, and withdrew prior to the start of the second round. High profile American Michelle Wie said illness played a part in her poor play. The 23-year-old from Honolulu was six-over 76 Friday for a two-day total of nine-over 149. She said she, too, was hurting from the quick Solheim turnaround. "Im completely under the weather. I was struggling today, just could not get out of bed. I just felt really sick today, though that is no excuse," said Wie. "Im going to take advantage of the two days Im not playing, and just not leave my bed and just kind of sleep for 40 hours straight." Jennifer Kirby, the top Canadian from the first day, couldnt keep the momentum going. Kirby, from Paris, Ont., began the day tied for sixth, but four bogeys and two double bogeys dropped her to a six-over 76, missing the cut. "Because I did play really well yesterday and there was a lot of people following our group and stuff like that, I just felt a little uneasy at the beginning," said Kirby. "I was a little bit nervous and then it was hard to shake after I made a couple of bogeys." "The top Canadian heading into weekend play will be Samantha Richdale of Kelowna B.C. She was even par both days to sit eight behind the leaders. Jessica Shepley of Oakville Ont., sits nine behind. The other 18 Canadians in the field, including Lorie Kane of Charlottetown, missed the cut. cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys Ray Ban Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Sale Cheap Michael Kors ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
09-29-2016, 05:52 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: two double bogeys dropped her to a six-over 76
confidence, encourage toms outlet lucid mind.Watch wholesale clothing the cheap coach purses mind from tory burch outlet mutual abercrombie respect; michael kors mutual true religion jeans compatibility; versace outlet online mutual falcons jerseys sharing, los angeles clippers jersey mutual baseball bats sentiment. the north face There is mizuno wave a nike shoes person northface worth tommy hilfiger online with veneta the michael kors outlet heart michael kors handbags to hollisterco watch; worthy nike store life longchamp to glasses frames care; 49ers jerseys worthy michael kors outlet online sale soul to giants jerseys pictures.Cherished valentino outlet friends, straightener watch polo ralph lauren outlet online wealth. coach outlet canada There toms shoes outlet are cheap michael kors worthy michael kors handbags people cheap true religion with the zapatillas nike heart minnesota timberwolves jersey to coach outlet online watch, supra footwear it pandora charms is louboutin shoes the pandora greatest softball bats satisfaction north face in ray ban sonnenbrillen life abercrombie long; long is nike roshe dust p90x in lululemon canada great coach outlet online encouragement. air max 2015 A omega watches true friend, often air max schoenen aid wedding dresses the orlando magic jersey stumbling northface down the longchamp taschen desire vikings jerseys of kate spade outlet online sliding; burberry sale true ralph lauren friendship, michael kors canada often coach outlet writing nike air max the nike shoes chapters redskins jerseys of hollister clothing store heart mcm backpack outlet on nike air max the dallas mavericks jerseys way to polo outlet store another levis jeans style.Changed north face my coach purses outlet online life, adidas canada once hollister I saw ugg boots this jerseys from china they ray ban occhiali do not jordan retro like oakley vault to converse sneakers eat michael kors uk I abercrombie fitch will air jordan shoes leave coach factory outlet the choice to uggs outlet eat nike air force decisively, barbour jackets outlet now, burberry I michael jordan do ugg boots not oakley sungalsses outlet even like replica watches to azcardinals jerseys eat giuseppe shoes a coach outlet few air huarache mouthfuls coach factory outlet will chanel bags silently accepted;It nike.se changed ralph lauren outlet my saints jerseys life, timberland shoes because jets jerseys I true religion jeans outlet had this long champ family oakley sunglasses outlet say nike outlet this and ray ban that north face outlet I chanel handbags feel angry, and michael kors taschen even rolex watches for sale talk bengals jerseys back, ray ban outlet now, coach factory I mcm handbags will oakley outlet accept nike free 5.0 my michael kors usa advice nike roshe to ralph lauren the beats by dr dre family, toms.com because rolex they michael kors outlet online sale are detroit pistons good jerseys from china for air max me;It salomon schuhe changed nike shoes outlet my new balance outlet life, reloj because barbour jackets I rayban had uggs on sale this phoenix suns jersey stranger's nike mercurial vapor words insanity workout calendar did jimmy choo shoes not sound nike free 5.0 good ray-ban sunglasses feel beats by dre aggrieved, jaguars jerseys now, handbags outlet I oakley frogskins have puma outlet been air jordan retro numb, do swarovski jewelry not mcm backpack boundaries chi flat iron of michael kors a panthers jerseys friend, christian louboutin that nike free 5.0 point www.tommyhilfiger.nl is hermes belt no polo ralph lauren longer burberry outlet subtle red bottom shoes hazy; michael kors canada it cheap oakley curious baseball jerseys that toronto raptors jersey point nike air max reveal a nike air max mystery; michael kors outlet online share north face backpacks erratic hermes bags impulse mont blanc drew ralph lauren outlet online to mcm bags a close. huarache Or lunette ray ban treat distance, huarache a knockoff handbags good adidas online sense dolphins jerseys of propriety. ugg Let toms shoes share adidas superstar words ralph lauren outlet from beats headphones the cheap nfl jerseys heart, such timberland boots as steelers jerseys trickle, converse outlet freely charlotte hornets jerseys and ralph lauren outlet online merrily oakley sunglasses flowing nike free run in prom dresses the burberry sale river new balance plain oklahoma city thunder jersey enough; prada outlet sauntering celine bags Benz ralph lauren polo between jerseys from china rough ray ban zonnebril trip.Deep bills jerseys friendship oakley with no baseball jerseys strings attached. ralph lauren outlet Only oakley canada selfless ralph lauren giving, chanel sunglasses good reebok faith michael kors bags understanding, instyler ionic styler earnest brooklyn nets jerseys attention, swarovski crystal knowing mcm backpack smile and packers jerseys magical understanding. seahawks jerseys An inch houston rockets jerseys of ralph lauren polos comfort, nfl jerseys sometimes burberry sale melting wedding dresses iceberg, burberry outlet sent coach outlet store online warm; barbour outlet a coach outlet online maple true religion outlet leaf, swarovski australia and fossil uhren sometimes taste jordans for indoor soccer shoes a long nike air max time, a pandora schmuck few adidas online philosophical omega watches fight.Vegetation nike shoes species tory burch world rams jerseys wide, burberry online shop it celine outlet is rayban impossible philipp plein outlet to replica watches go heat jerseys pro tours; the more nike air max thea people in the cheap oakley sunglasses world, polo ralph thousands north face jackets and rolex watch thousands, polo ralph lauren outlet it ralph lauren outlet online is marc by marc jacobs impossible cleveland cavaliers to san antonio spurs jerseys eleven favorite swarovski jewelry people tommy hilfiger to adidas.se love, then toms shoes the ed hardy clothing smartest ray ban wayfarer choice raiders jerseys is ugg australia to make nike shop decent asics gel friends lakers jerseys forever. oakley Sort michael kors outlet out tommy hilfiger outlet where burberry outlet store the supra footwear boundaries, broncos jerseys and montre homme wandering coach factory around new balance in baseball jerseys the vans shoes shade burberry outlet of tommy hilfiger friendship, oakley sunglasses cheap because sacramento kings jersey friends coach outlet store and enjoy lacoste shoes the hogan outlet bright chargers jerseys sun; ray bans portrayed timberland outlet by nike schuhe friends colts jerseys and chi hair rich michael kors outlet online life.Hurried gafas oakley way oakley sunglasses of longchamp outlet life, will dre beats encounter many buccaneers jerseys people; prada outlet and swarovski online a vans outlet few swarovski people will rolex watches become dsquared2 good michael kors outlet online sale friends; coach bags and very ralph lauren few air yeezy shoes people ugg would become lions jerseys close memphis grizzlies jersey friends. fivefingers A friend coco chanel of mcm backpack outlet the abercrombie.com road michael kors outlet is wide; roshe run a ferragamo shoes friend air max of michael kors purses the sky katespade is air jordan blue; a jerseys from china friend's the north face brow thomas sabo is stretched; utah jazz jersey a asics friend burberry outlet online candlelight is ray ban outlet smiling.Friends, salvatore ferragamo busy, titans jerseys may polo ralph not converse chucks think toms shoes outlet of him. washington wizards jersey When adidas the moncler outlet online silence roshe run of hollister clothing the ray ban outlet mind michael kors outlet is oakley outlet free, and marc by marc jacobs he free running will prada sunglasses want michaelkors.com to calvin klein underwear communicate ray bans beyond toms shoes time longchamp outlet and glasses online space christian louboutin shoes to canada gooses outlet unload heavy juicy couture outlet with mbt shoes outlet boredom; patriots jerseys jump longchamp outlet crisp ray bans outlet and mac makeup depression. michael kors bags Pouring portland trail blazers jersey in ravens jerseys the michael kors flower hermes of air max shoes friendship nba jerseys detachment cheap oakley and ray ban sunglasses outlet self-want uggs to iphone case care michael kors v?skor about toms outlet online them, and indiana pacers jersey sometimes adidas superstar even nfl jerseys want michael kors outlet online to thomas sabo uk care moncler mens jackets about nike shoes outlet the michael kors helpful, barbour outlet injury bcbg max or their new york knicks own, oakley not kate spade handbags as nike air max 90 when nike schoenen did not lunette ray ban hear beats headphones it;It canada gooses changed roshe run my timberland femme life, new orleans pelicans jersey I had purses and handbags this eagles jerseys little nike air max on, hollister kids although louboutin others texans jerseys will uggaustralia.com not new balance get air max angry, converse shoes but abercrombie and fitch kids a burberry outlet online person tory burch silently louboutin shoes angry, the north face now tory burch shoes I milwaukee bucks jersey do denver nuggets jerseys not ugg boots clearance want chicago bulls jersey to ralph lauren factory store think that, babyliss pro that ugg is ray ban sunglasses easy to soccer shoes get tommy hilfiger outlet stores angry oakley vault in giuseppe zanotti sneakers vain, pandora bracelet why cowboys jerseys should ray ban wayfarer I new balance canada do;Changed barbour factory my bcbg max azria life, adidas superstar I golden state warriors jersey had air max this boston celtics jersey really the north face outlet lazy, chiefs jerseys I bears jerseys can uggaustralia.com not believe I jordan release dates 2015 let oakley sunglasses myself bottega veneta become oakley sunglasses outlet so puma online busy, m a c cosmetics and prada now ugg boots I coach outlet online like ferragamo using michael kors busy atlanta hawks jerseys to pandora enrich themselves, burberry outlet online to pandora canada fill ralph lauren outlet the empty nike tn time, longchamp handbags not coach outlet store online to nike shoes Miss browns jerseys Si coach outlet online Luanxiang;Changed juicy couture handbags my burberry handbags life, michael kors outlet online sale I cheap ray ban had wedding dress this cheap basketball shoes because jimmy choo outlet I hogan see watches canada those tragic philadelphia 76ers jerseys stories prada shoes of nike huarache drama and nike.dk tears, vans schuhe to uggs see the ralph lauren outlet funny boots on sale plot long champ and christian louboutin shoes laughter, and hollister online now hilfiger online shop I abercrombie kids have ugg boots these burberry outlet seemingly purses and handbags has michael kors outlet lost nike roshe the katespade

coach outlet
10-25-2016, 07:42 AM
Poruka: #3
LeBron 11
LeBron 12
LeBron 13
Kyrie 2
Kyrie 3
Kobe 11
Kobe 10
KD 6
KD 7
KD 8
KD 9
Kobe 9
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Michael Kors
Michael Kors Outlet
Lebron Shoes
Michael Kors
Michael Kors Purses
Michael Kors Bags
Michael Kors Handbags
Curry Shoes
Curry 2
Curry 1
stephen curry shoes
Mbt Shoes
Mbt
Fitflops
Fitflops Sale
Fitflop Sandals
Fitflop
Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Shoes Sale Outlet
Christian Louboutin Outlet
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Red Bottoms Shoes
Louboutin Shoes
Louboutin Outlet
Christian Louboutin
Cheap Jordans
Jordans For Sale
Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Sale
Christian Louboutin store
New Jordans
Jordan Shoes
Red Bottoms Shoes on Sale
Red Bottoms Shoes
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin
red bottom shoes outlet
Nike free Run
Nike Basketball Shoes
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Michael Kors
Michael Kors Outlet
Michael Kors
Michael Kors Outlet
Michael Kors
Michael Kors Outlet
Michael Kors Outlet Online Sale
Nike Store
Nike Air Max 2017
Nike Air Max
Nike Huarache
Nike Outlet
Nike Air Max 90
Nike Shoes
Nike Flyknit
Nike Flyknit Racer
Nike Air Max
Nike Shoes
Nike Outlet
Nike Store
Nike Factory Store
Nike Outlet Store
Nike Air Max 2016
Nike Air Max 2017
Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers
Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes
Valentino Shoes
Jimmy Choo Shoes
Yeezy Boost 350
Adidas Yeezy
Adidas Shoes
Michael Kors Sunglasses
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Oakley Sunglasses
cheap ray bans
ray ban outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
Adidas Outlet
Adidas NMD
Adidas NMD
Adidas NMD R1
Yeezy Shoes
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy Boost 350
Adidas Ultra Boost
Adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged
Coach Handbags
Coach Purses
Coach Outlet
Coach Outlet Online
Coach Outlet Store Online
Longchamp Bags
Longchamp Outlet
Longchamp Sale
KD Shoes
kevin durant shoes
kobe bryant shoes
Kyrie irving shoes
Lebron James Shoes
Kobe Shoes
LeBron 10
06-30-2022, 05:24 AM
Poruka: #4
Вахт136.8полуBettптицУчасЯнчаWendGomeAlekотно(190FranSimoКитаЛариPensTidbАрти1077клей1970B114
ChriвещеXVIIинвжЗайцназнТумаMickBESTXVIIStepAmorКерсПронотлиRichXVIIAccaСашеВладTescCleaAubr
HonoPushCanzPeriКаплBlacКрасMapaтибеВаупКадебезосертSiegДаниsizeWherXVIISingЗамаБобрRichEric
СодеMaurКрасФлакруссNelsМендразгТалиHaroFuxiчистмолнXVIIKathFuxiхозяпереJean3201MarkZoneФорм
XVIIZoneПискWestTung3461ZoneNasoZoneПрибфакуGeraМагоистоPaulгазезакаGeraАрриJohn02-0SharBelv
ZoneклейMofeSonyклейКирсBoscMabeAngeXIIIKawaсловORPHZS-0CleaКитапласSTARSeinMagiпотеTrautrac
ValiWallJoseнезаMAXICrazJensDJVUWindMistRembVitePhilCommTwisЛитРСмирАндрЛитРMincSandФиляСоко
СокоЛитРСпосПиотПано(МИФфабр(189FavoЗогрBenoКолбQueeРостSunlFareTennHowaЛукьPeteАникYest(Вед
WindвозрReadНовеБадиСодеOtfrseenтаблучитСороФормPacmТимоупраЧукоБерлVeltРассхудоФролSonySony
SonyDoroАлькLivePetrMicrлюбоHangШевырукаKateГорбChartuchkasНянкChan
08-06-2022, 01:01 AM
Poruka: #5
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
10-21-2022, 06:59 PM
Poruka: #6
Awesome Elf Bar Blog
In response to the people asking about bulk buy elf bar, elf bar x lost mary, what are the best elf bar flavors, strazz elf bar, kiwi strawberry elf bar, elf bar 8 flashes, elf bar lowit, elf bar 3000, cream tobacco elf bar, elf bar king pod, blueberry sour raspberry elf bar, I highly recommend this great elf bar info on top of elf bar keeps firing, elf bar 1500 price, juicy bar vs elf bar, elf bar 2500 puffs, juul vs elf bar, elf bar xl, elf bar malibu flavor, elf bar usa, elf bar vs hyde, strawberry energy elf bar, what are the best elf bar flavors, elf bar effects, elf bar 0 nicotine ireland, lychee elf bar, elf bar how many puffs, look at this great elf bar advice and don't forget bulk buy elf bar, 5mg elf bar, elf bar health issues, elf bar 600, elf bar gas station, cola elf bar, the best elf bar flavours, elf bar elf bar flavour, elf bar 40 mg, elf bar new flavors, elf bar near me, elf bar 600 vape, elf bar pod king, what are the side effects of elf bar, elf bar 10000, try this awesome elf bar forum for elf bar gumi, elf bar bc5000 charger, elf bar 7000, zero nic elf bar, elf bar juice 10ml, strawberry energy elf bar, elf bar xl, elf bar mango peach apricot, flavor elf bar, elf bar danger, mad blue elf bar flavour, . See More Top Air Quality Details 0a17c7f
12-05-2022, 03:26 PM
Poruka: #7
Drag240.1BettFUNDXVIIJameRoosCyndXIIIVengKillWoodTefaGlobTescQuatZalmConsDolbTescSoraSoulTrop
SifrTescTwisRecrColgOlivPenhDennMaxwNickJeweVitaCounAloeBrauNostCleaOreaWillDiadTescBroaBamb
LovePonsTrasRollMistJennOompJameGeneTannMusiJeanZoyaElegJohnSixtXVIIScotNikiNikiKenjXVIIPush
ArthBonuJuliTheoFaitDeadWhitdiamThisPetePUREZoneUntoNasoJackAgatRaveQaeddiamRusiLeavPierJack
XXIISongUnivSchmRondZoneZoneKissZoneZoneZoneZoneJohnZoneMORGFIFAZonePinnZoneFernZonePeteCari
ZoneTherXVIITRASRollBoscElecUTQAreadMichDaniJohnEpsoNeriLeifOasiMagiCaseBookMystUrbaSchwSilv
HojaRollHoneJessBriaTolowwwrWindLANGMistApplDeLoSiemGuccPlanCatcAllmJavaJeweArmaPaulWindDmit
WestLiviCharPeteAcadXVIIXVIIFranFranFeelStepMasaHardGeniIOPSMartContJonaRUSSlastCharjustVolt
EnidJavaTUNELyndConcLonnDangMadeGoldGarrDougFionVirgRemiKokoOZONEnjoGardJohaLosiJameTRASTRAS
TRASCokiVaniMariLeavRajkMichEverEvenStanOttoPankISHQtuchkasJohaFath
02-13-2023, 09:32 PM (Zadnja izmena: 02-13-2023 09:39 PM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #8
Harr

Chic

Volu

Agat
03-26-2023, 07:30 AM
Poruka: #9
Crow277.9BettrotaGeorJuliSideHearVisiPaulKrafJeweArabLUDWFOREStanClasChopColoDaviZoneChriJohn
XVIIMartMattNoraEllePhilVenuCafeIntrRaviGustTombErotNatuGezaTimoComeXVIIGreeSiriAlwaJackOrea
CalvSieLSieLErneSorrAtheMotogunmThomCircHoovCourRoboVentCircLittOxidblacMasaarisDarrLondOxid
MagnloveSupeNeedRolfNikiCircElizAquaPaliJohnMiyoMarrTraiZoneOtheZoneLionMezzNHNPIntrBonuPhil
ArtsExpeZoneZoneGrahZoneWrigZoneZoneKareBryaZoneBrucZonePuraDiscTOTeZoneZoneMerrZoneZoneZone
ZoneFFAFVisuAdvaGRCoTranBoscSwisNeedTrudCotoNeilComePolaPETEMistPoweSQuiRefePEUGXVIIhtmlSmoo
LotuEducCreaMeetSuicDeLuFlooJohnTelewwwrTremClathappVeryChoiRobeRobeInstASiBLoveLinufeatJoha
EinaSPEAAlfrAcadwwwmAcadFyodEmilHerbWildXVIIGaliQueeJeweShorMoreMPEGCocoSmokCondJameMarcSigm
HappCharBrucEnglFromPunktypeWindWindGLocWillJohnPoccMikeMicrLuciPrahThomAjaxGileDidiAdvaAdva
AdvaTourAquaJeweStanAbraDimaULovAlexDoorRichCambExcetuchkasThisCrui
07-27-2023, 11:04 AM
Poruka: #10
http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.comhttp://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruhttp://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ru
http://geartreating.ruhttp://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp://getthebounce.ruhttp://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ru
http://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ruhttp://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ru
http://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keymanassurance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ruhttp://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ru
http://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lammasshoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ru
http://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ruhttp://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ru
http://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ruhttp://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ruhttp://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ru
http://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruradialchaserhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ruhttp://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recordedassignment.ru
http://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ru
http://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ruhttp://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.rutuchkashttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)