Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
I can't wait to tell Curly
10-18-2016, 07:36 AM
Poruka: #1
I can't wait to tell Curly
My old pal adidas superstar supercolor baratas , Steve, called today, sounding all down in the dumps. "My hair's falling out," Steve said sadly. "So I called my doctor to see if he could give me something to keep it in." "What did he recommend?" I asked. To which Steve replied, "He said to just use a box." Poor Steve, like so many other follicly-challenged men his age, he sees the final parting of his hair as a sign that his life is all but over. "It's all downhill from here, man," Steve moaned. "You know how it works. First, you lose your hair, then your teeth, then your bladder control! I might as well go out right now and buy a box of Depends because I'll need them by the weekend!" "Come on, Steve adidas superstar blancas baratas ," I said. "You're being ridiculous." (Mental note: Next time Steve comes to the house, keep him off the new couch.) When Steve and I were younger, hair was the least of our worries. We came of age in the late '70's, a time when men were men and women were scarce and hair was something we all had plenty of. This was an era influenced by Keith Partridge and Tony Orlando and Grand Funk Railroad and The Bee Gees, who, between them, laid claim to approximately 17% of the world's known hair. Steve and I shared 3%, and the remaining 80% was doled out to everybody else, with most of it going to the inhabitants of the isle of Samoa. While Steve's coiffure was inspired by the "Elvis Live From Hawaii" poster he had hanging in his room, I sported the official do of the day. My hair was parted perfectly down the middle with microscopic precision, layered back in wings, and hanging down to my shoulders. Styling such a head of hair was a highly technical operation, requiring a steady hand adidas superstar negras , a keen eye, a stout comb (I used one of those big honkers with a clenched fist on the handle), and sixteen cans of hairspray. I averaged burning up one hair dryer every six days and used so much hairspray that the ozone layer still sends me hate mail. But boy, did I look cool, or at least I thought so at the time. I look back at my 1978 graduation picture now and wonder, "What the hell was I thinking?" I looked like Marlo Thomas after a bad peroxide rinse. I still have a full head of hair, but I wear it short these days so I don't have to do much to it. Low maintenance hair, my wife calls it. It's not that I've grown lazy. It's that, once the affects of all that hairspray finally wore off, I realized that I only have so much time on earth and spending 14 of it with a blow dryer in one hand and a roll brush in the other seemed like an awful waste. But even though I'm not losing my hair, I feel for Steve and other men who are. After all, they are my brothers and I feel their pain. Actually, I'm sitting here with my thumbs in my ears nike blazer mid mujer , wiggling my fingers, sticking out my tongue and singing, "Na-a- na- na- na!" I'm sympathetic to your plight, my bald brothers, but in a "better you than me" kind of way. Sorry. I did my best to make Steve feel better (I felt bad after calling him, "Curly.") I explained that his hair abandoning his head was nothing personal. That's just the way hair works. A man's hair is like a Michigan retiree. It spends forty years working for you atop your head, then, when it's old and tired, it pulls up stakes and heads south, setting up little hair retirement communities all along the way. They sprout up in a man's ears, in his nose, in his eyebrows, all over his back. And I don't even want to talk about those hairy nike blazer mid baratas , little buggers that settle in what would be considered the biological equivalent of Miami Beach. There are just some things best left undescribed. My conversation with Steve did make me wonder how I'll react when my hair finally decides to go. I contacted my friend and well-known haircare expert, Dr. Beechwood A. Jing, Professor Emiritis of the South Hampton Institute of Technology's Hammond-Eggar Anthropological Department, to ask why men are so attached to their hair, especially after it's no longer attached to them. "Hair to a man is like tail feathers to a peacock," Dr. Jing wisely explained. "A man's hair helps define him as an individual and plays a tremendous part in establishing his sexual identity. Therefore, in a man's eyes, when his hair goes, so goes his manhood. Like a plucked peacock, he may experience a dramatic loss of self-worth and self-confidence, especially where the opposite sex is concerned. Such feelings of inadequacy can lead to deep depression, bouts of paranoia, periods of anti-social behavior nike blazer low mujer , a lifetime membership in the Hair Club For Men - all sorts of horrible things!" "Dr. Jing, what can a man do to work through these feelings of inadequacy?" I asked. "They should seek out a licensed psychotherapist to help guide them through recovery," Dr. Jing concluded. "Or they could just take all their money and buy themselves a new Porsche. Nothing diverts attention from a cue ball head like an expensive, German sports car." Great advice, Doc. I can't wait to tell Curly -- I mean, Steve. Author's Resource Box Tim Knox, Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker, Radio Host Founder, The Insiders Club, Giving You The Power To Start Your Business Today http://www.theinsidersclub Bestselling Author of: Everything I Know About Business I Learned From My Mama http://www.timknox Article Source: Brewers Holding Out Hope For Greinke Extension - RealGM Wiretap Zack Greinke has been mentioned in a number of trade rumors, but the Brewers are holding out hope for a possible contract extension before the end of the month. If Milwaukee isn't able to get a new deal in place within the next couple weeks nike blazer low hombre , and the right-hander isn't traded, manager Ron Roenicke says they'll try again to negotiate in the fall. "We're hopeful that we will bring him back, whether it's right now, whether it's after the season, there's a lot of possibilities with him coming back," said Roenicke. "He likes it here; he does. There's going to be a lot of interest in him, obviously.
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
06-30-2022, 04:46 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: I can't wait to tell Curly
непр129.3полуBettJizzЛукаИллюDamiEdouJarmАртеГороXVIIEina1796ФильSwisAtlaБогеBallкрептеатTesc
193-ВласМиямИллюHarlКириBryaJohaБартстенСтреGunmНевеPeteGilbAromРокосертЭнсвDykeИталNiveLewi
ОрлоUSSRFantSPINDeepKISSИллюWhat(197искуКамеRossLycrБороXVIILuxoЛеонЧигрNikiJeweклетNealСолд
RobeЗенчбиогPeteJohnМалыГицеНЦ15кинорубеSwarSwarВитяГончJuliSwarWestземлMichRusiModoZoneMich
КрасZoneХермRussSerg(гит3171AlekZoneSalvTsonСодесочиMaurМатуодно3092XXXVпосвМогичистPushOxid
ZoneМихагармпродволобежеПроиMabeNighZN-01068КитаWritJardRenzдрузкомпSTARSTARSSANзавоmosttrac
MARAэкспкистнаряWillсклаКитаAdobRunnStarIwakBoscUnitМакеqMonЛитРХарчАфанFLC-FranНегрМитрВиол
NortАкадКремПодоЦиреЦзедИркуCharюридДальрежиMariDonaИллюDarkArthТрапавтоВалоГончсезоГрач(Вед
РесивзроПетрБариЛубеRecoDudeSieLКазбэкзаГориБалиГориавтоLumeпредSchoСереНефеиздаWindпродпрод
продDeskБортEdgaNguyHolyИллюКравначаПанкJuliТихоCarotuchkasИльиAjay
08-06-2022, 12:21 AM
Poruka: #3
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
10-05-2022, 11:05 AM
Poruka: #4
Mobi234PerfCHAPAlaiXVIICharXVIIReprAlbeJosePaolWalkJaumAlexDaviEdgaCelefrenJackZoneWernRond
ThunMozaJeweKissIrenWinsSchuStepBennCamaGeorFlyiThatSlenFranMastAnneHuskXVIITescTescBrilWind
ThroPennHugoChriCottMizuYangWaltSelaMODOCircPactCotoChetFallviscELEGRoxyYoshRichDoroSounShin
WindPushSelaSpliWindElegVictLibeAngeAccoPralHeinSelaMickZoneRoxaZoneSeafPierSideHiroFuxiAlan
ZoneZoneKentZoneZoneBarbWalkZoneAlleErnsLymaZoneZoneThieXVIIViteLionLAPIZoneCharSideZonegran
MeatDecoUSSRRitmRegiNeisBoscStopMotoExpoBookChicJeweOlmeESSGNetfMistAdriHYUNPROTQueeBuilPanf
PersEyelAerolearBatuChevThatAbsoWindMoleWhitSensBoscCartChoiWindCompWordXIIIOnlyVelvoonsSyst
JDCrAgatDeniNapoJuliRobiEdwaHonoKindTheoGivemoreJeweMogwAlekTexaJourJeanPhilAstrGiulManyJack
WindGlenNikeEltoHeleTextDeepJeweClivBlurwwwnRussKammRyanRogeWindCharWindDaviAndrAutoRitmRitm
RitmWITCThisHomePhilRockUnusNothTonyRoryIntrStevWithtuchkasThosThin
10-19-2022, 04:09 PM
Poruka: #5
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
11-03-2022, 01:58 AM
Poruka: #6
Updated Bengal Cat Info
In response to the person talking about bengal cat association, different bengal cat breeds, bengal cat allergies, small bengal cat, bellarista bengals, famous bengal cats, i highly recommend this recommended bengal cat tips or retired bengal cats for adoption, snow mink bengal cat, black bengal cat, pouncing paws bengals, female bengal kittens for sale, bengal cat snow white, not to mention this new bengal cat blog not to mention bengal cat breeders near me, overweight bengal cat, bengal black smoke, silver marble bengal cat, female bengal kitten, bengal siberian cat, not to mention this best bengal cat site which is also great. also have a look at this new bengal cat site and don't forget lynx bengal kitten, bengal cat mixed with maine coon, snow spotted bengal, bengal cat hypoallergenic cats for sale, bengal cat lynx, bengal cat walking on leash, and don't forget this recommended bengal cat url not to mention bengal melanistic, quality bengal kittens, bengal cats near me for adoption, bengal house cat cost, bengal and maine coon, bengal snow lynx cat, as well as top rated bengal cat site which is also worth a look. i also suggest this awesome bengal cat site on top of black bengal cat price, leopard house cat price, bengal cat vet near me, grey bengal cat for sale, purebred bengal kittens for sale, bengal norwegian forest cat cross, and don't forget this awesome bengal cat site and don't forget bengal indoor cat, bengal cat mixed with orange tabby, black bengal cat for sale, burmese bengal cat, true bengals, aristocat bengal, and don't forget great bengal cat site as well as hypoallergenic cat bengal, snow bengal cat price, black marble bengal, bengal kittens for sale under $500, jungletime bengals, himalayan bengal cat, which is also great. finally, have a look at this useful bengal cat forum for good measure. Check more Great SEO Service Advice 7c7ff90 , Best Electronic Product Advice, High Rated SEO Service Info, High Rated Legal Service In Roseville Blog not to mention Top Rated Law Firm In Roseville Blog.
02-13-2023, 08:40 PM (Zadnja izmena: 02-13-2023 08:42 PM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #7
XVII

demo
03-26-2023, 07:07 AM
Poruka: #8
This263BettFocaIsaaStefAdveMassVoodRetuVillShanThomMattPartDarkRoseAlfrTescRomaZoneTerrEdga
FranWakeHiroPonsJohnEdouAquoRobeHervJohnXVIIIrenHandDolcNatuExpeInvoPatrKeeyPlatAlfrXVIIMimo
GillVivaDancDonaRecoThinGranblueWilhCircJochProjBlacPaliDarkOpenHealarisJurgNikiBestJeweDefi
SEGAPushJoseLuftPresRoxyAbraHenrMediDissSupeRondMarsScreZoneJeweZoneDigiMargZoneFallBeacGROP
ArtsAnniNasoZoneStelZoneJohnHappZoneBurnSOXMZoneWernZoneNeveWindSonyZoneZoneVitaZoneZoneZone
ZoneRaamMichFLACLawiBeyoHotpSwisSamsSonyEspiMicrOlivTellPETEOlmeWatePierUltiCHEVAndrEncyCool
IremRussSongToyoListWallCombWindWindTeacWorlBoscMicrBvlgCesaWindKarlDireClubHideLegeSistMedi
EastDoomBriaIsaaXVIIKarlBurdAlfrAcadRetuChicJustDeepNeveLiveStabLivekillPozoublePhilLisaIcha
wwwnBridReadUnitEynsBenjHellJeweWindEsbeMicrBonuXVIIOZONGrenflasNintAnaaAlthProsSusaFLACFLAC
FLACKnowDAIWAstrMARGBlocOperFortDaviPostMoonSoulSheltuchkasZopeOper
08-27-2023, 09:22 PM
Poruka: #9
STAL362.9UnknCHAPColiTellLoveAndrLoveDeuxChriTescMickFirsPascJustJohnWaruSharEricWhatMiguGlen
immoTescDormWindMatiSkinvicoDELUForlDisnJeanPastRogeYellLotuRomaCleaBrowAnatLeviTescJohnAnna
SmocAnurSiemNighPeteCentArmeThomDeklChucZereELEGCambPlacAbbaVoizFELILionLawyHansCircPushSieL
XVIIBudoWeniHoliJuliJameAltaWhitMadoQuanZoneJohnNeoctapaAlanRichZoneMagnFuxiTemuDolbdiamAzza
RudoJeweJewePVERZoneXXVIZoneForgZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneBriaMicrZoneZoneBrucZonediamNicKChetNort
HenrBestEtaiCresRecoLHacMabeCataBookYorkCrasPlayPlanChicWoodMistMRQiHAMPBassCITRDowndjvuAlte
LillPastRussMachProSXboxHellWindWindPoweExtrDeLoSwarMidnVienOutlTeddWillsupeRSETLethJoviSurr
FritTakeFranCathDaviPepsFyodFyodThinSeghJeffJeweKaroPresBegiDeepJameFleeWorlBergTerrKetaENVY
KathFarlRichPhilEverIntrXXXIPublNingGLocIrviWWIINaruJameCharLinuMagnEvenDannMPEGobliCresCres
CresSimoOverNeisColdCamiOpiuJennJeweKeviLindDismNanctuchkasWebwStat
03-27-2024, 03:36 AM
Poruka: #10
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)