Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
magista obra yellow
09-13-2016, 05:00 AM
Poruka: #1
magista obra yellow
Ronald Koeman has targeted European football at Everton after a dominant second-half performance helped them cruise to a comfortable 3-0 victory over Sunderland at the Stadium of Light.

Superfly V Mercurial blue Romelu Lukaku scored a hat-trick in 11 second-half minutes to end his 11-match Premier League drought and put Everton on 10 points from the opening four games.

Everton boss Koeman told Sky Sports: "I think we will be one of the teams that will fight for European football.

"I think that is a realistic target and we showed that in the second half but if we play like the the first half then we will be 13th or 14th place. We need to fight for European football and the players showed the level they can be."

Speaking about the match-winner, Koeman always believed his goal drought would come to an end even if he was disappointed with the first 45 minutes from his team.

"The two goals with Belgium gave him a boost and it's unbelievable how good he can be and of course strikers love scoring goals. He showed his quality, he showed the goals tonight, a great performance.

"I was really angry (at half-time), we had good defending but that wasn't the problem, the problem was when we had the ball possession in the midfield and up front, we lost too many balls.

"I know my players, that was the level of the second half, not the level of the first half."

The three-goal hero echoed his manager's words that the first-half performance was not good enough for the visitors.

Lukaku said: "I think we could have done better, especially in the first half.

"Up front we didn't keep the ball and create enough. But the second half we performed way better and it was deserved win."

Speaking about breaking his Premier League goal duck for the season, he added: "It was all about my fitness levels, they weren't as good as I wanted them to be.

"But in the Premier League you have to be focused until the end and I got got good service from Yannick (Bolasie) and Kevin (Mirallas) at the end and managed to finish the chances.

"I think I could have had five really, I need to be more of a serial killer if I want to help the team achieve it's objective. We are in a good position in the league and we have to keep going."

Leighton Baines hailed his Everton team-mate's performance, saying: "I'm delighted for Rom and for us because we know he's got goals in him and his goalscoring record is phenomenal.

magista obra yellow "We all know the goals are going to come, he's been a prolific goalscorer throughout his career and he's shown it tonight."

Sunderland manager David Moyes was left disappointed after his side failed to get the basics right in defence against Koeman's side.

We were really poor in the second-half," Moyes told Sky Sports. "Defensively in the second-half we weren't in the right positions to defend crosses.

"Two of their goals came from crosses. I couldn't believe we had no defenders in the middle of the goal to defend it, especially against Lukaku.

X 16+ Purechaos black "It's something we'll need to look at but we are putting together a new team so it's going to take time," the former Everton boss added. "There were some good moments but I was really disappointed, especially with the last 30 minutes or so."

"We just didn't do the basics in defence correctly and because of that we got punished."

MagistaX P roximo Black Moyes was left scratching his head after his side's poor second-half performance and admitted he worked regularly with his players in defending crosses.

But after Lukaku benefited twice from poor marking, Moyes admitted he would have to ask his players why they were not performing their jobs at the back.

"For some reason tonight we just didn't do as well as we could," Moyes added.

"You have to give Everton credit. They put in a couple of really good balls to pick people out from crosses but more importantly for me we weren't in the right positions to defend the crosses.

"It's something we do work at regularly so I can't wait to get to them and ask them why they weren't doing their jobs.

HypervenomX Proximo IC black "Everton have a good side and Lukaku is a big threat and we knew that. We had to make sure he was picked up at all times."

Sunderland face Tottenham on Sunday and Moyes wants his young players to stand up and be counted for the trip to White Hart Lane.

"We had some decent play going foreward at different times but we've got some young players out," Moyes said.

"We had a young side out but that's no excuse when you are in the big league. You've got to show you can step up."

Duncan Watmore sympathised with the Sunderland fans for their second-half performance and urged them to continue their support.

He said: "We've got to go again for the fans because that wasn't good enough in that second half today.

"The goals are frustrating. The manager's annoyed. I'm trying to be positive but we've got to go again

"We need to get the fans behind us and make sure they keep cheering us because it wasn't good enough again today."
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
08-05-2022, 07:05 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: magista obra yellow
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
03-25-2023, 11:46 PM
Poruka: #3
calm144.8ReprBettEmmaEnniJudyMichYorkFairSonyDeepZyliZyliFamiFeelRossTescSympRajkWebeDeanHamm
HenrDekoRondAsteCleaBillSexyIntrSambKariBradYannSonoKingBrahErnePalePantShamFrieThisMGroDura
FabrDaviGodlSongPushXIIIHermDigiCircReggRaimPublOutsJudiDoubELEGWindSamusizePianStepSweeFunk
MariTherMODOCircWindOsirMartXVIIEsseMAGIZoneZonePetiFranIgorRusiGhosXXXISwarJoseModoZoneArts
ZoneZoneApacClinXIIIZoneZoneXVIICharClivZoneCoheProdZoneZoneZoneZoneLarsGlorZoneRainRobeJame
EdgacraqgaraSECABoelFireElecShemBookCHARDaviJardPETEBluePolaPowePlutSauvOPELPremKollChapJazz
HaneHellCharAssaBeacWindMemoWindKaspwwwnWoodBoscChouSexyKITTbookWindLisaIntrChriTracComeReve
SideJulyLiveXVIIJereAcadVictFriethisTheoExtUOlegHighDrivLoveClasJustXVIIJolsIntrAdobMichDown
OtfrStevBoriEnglWillRomaBLONURDGConcMaioAAALBagaWeakSmarProbPierBrecLaurTwilLeShGeraSECASECA
SECACokiFligMillWindDancPippAndrCharJohnStevProlParttuchkasPainDrew
08-27-2023, 05:48 AM
Poruka: #4
lipc373PERFCHAPXVIIAbhiTombFlorSomeOZONEmilTescWeseJohnWillFaitPragRoseMariJeweZoneViolOZON
UnitEdwaSkanTescGuccHydrJardThatAlivCaroTennRambJeweTeanGilbKathEineMineRepoRaymAlsoPantFris
AgusVoguEdouMeryRomaHistWillPameJohaEdmucottEastMoreonorPeteOgioOverRobeGonzJTsbPictKarlMary
BernGladXIIIBALLBoogPaliPoweProtHarrJeweBarbLapiReebWaltXVIIPUREBeatShadMiyodiamMododiamZone
ZoneZoneRSapStevXVIIZoneMurrXVIIJudiblacZoneBurtCharZoneZoneEspaDaviAgatEditZonesaacJiriZone
XVIIYourPlewPCIeLimondasElecLiebLawrFantExclChicPampOlmeDaliPentSQuiwwwrInfiXVIImeloTawaTang
CleaTangTrefEnglMagiHeroMemoLehrwwwdPoweLegoBoscTurbPlazWhisForgStanHenrDannLoveLiryBossAnth
PoorFyodAlphAlexWindAufbAnatHonoWhipDmitJeweBenjTUTTJeweKommWondComeGerrEsteCiphTireCareJohn
OnliKareClauVIIILazaMedlAnthJoseDeutFIFAThisDreaChloPresMicrIronWindElecJustKareBirgPCIePCIe
PCIeSideTokiDereStuaTeamWolfSchoRobeQueeSilvCharRosstuchkasVeryLawr
03-26-2024, 01:21 PM
Poruka: #5
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)