Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
www.thenflchargersshoponline.com
09-07-2016, 10:58 AM
Poruka: #1
www.thenflchargersshoponline.com
锘? Good Evening and welcome to another edition of Hazed & Confused. Unfortunately this shall only be a short edition this week http://www.thenflgiantsprostore.com/Auth...ts_Jersey/ , due to PC problems (losing all files to some evil Virus) and general time constraints. But first, some quick news: CHIKARA have two events coming up next weekend, with all matches now announced for the shows. CHIKARA ?Behind the 8 Ball& #8243; April 25, 2009 ~ Palmer Community Center, Easton, PA 1. Nevaeh vs. Shark Girl 2. Shadow Phoenix vs. Gran Akuma 3. Fire Ant & Soldier Ant [The Colony] vs. Chuck Taylor & Icarus [F.I.S.T.] 4. Hallowicked & Frightmare [Incoherence] vs. Jagged & Shane Matthews [2.0] 5. Atomico Incredibles: Player Dos, Mitch Ryder, STIGMA & Tim Donst vs. Player Uno, Buck Hawke, Vin Gerard & Hydra 6. Helios vs. Escorpion Egipcio 7. CHIKARA Young Lions Cup Title Match: Jimmy ?Equinox? Olsen [c] vs. Colin Delaney 8. CHIKARA Campeones de Parejas ~ Best of 3 Falls: Amasis & Ophidian [c] [The Osirian Portal] vs. Jigsaw & Mike Quackenbush CHIKARA ?The Bobliographon& #8243; April 26, 2009 ~ The Arena, Philadelphia, PA 1. Shark Girl vs. Sara Del Rey 2. Create A Wrestler vs. UltraMantis Black 3. Claudio Castagnoli vs. Mitch Ryder 4. Brodie Lee, Eddie Kingston & Grizzly Redwood [The Roughnecks] vs. Hallowicked, Delirious & Frightmare [Incoherence] 5. 4 Corners Elimination Match: Player Uno & Player Dos [Super Smash Bros.] vs. Jagged & Shane Matthews [2.0] vs. Colin Delaney & STIGMA [The UnStable] vs. KC ?Cloudy? Day & Cheech Hernandez 6. Vin Gerard vs. Glacier 7. Jimmy ?Equinox? Olsen, Helios & Lince Dorado [The Future Is Now] vs. Amasis, Ophidian & Escorpion Egipcio [The Osirian Portal] 8. Fire Ant & Soldier Ant [The Colony] & Mike Quackenbush & Jigsaw vs. Gran Akuma http://www.thenflgiantsprostore.com/Wome...ts-Jersey/ , Icarus & Chuck Taylor [F.I.S.T.] & Buck Hawke As I stated last time, the Atomico Incredibles match is basically four tag teams competing, split up into two four man teams, with members of each tag team on an opposing side. Anyways, on with the show.... next up is....... The Indy Interview!! Welcome to another Indy Interview here at Hazed & Confused, this week joining us is CHIKARA s Tim Donst. Tim, thank you for joining us this week. Thank you for having me. We ve got a few questions for you about wrestling and your career and we shall finish up with a few random ones. Some of these have also been sent in by our readers. 1) Firstly, for those who may be unfamiliar with you, could you give us some background information about yourself? I was born in Saint Louis, MO but was raised in Stroudsburg, PA. I began training with the Chikara Wrestle Factory under Mike Quackenbush and Chris Hero my junior year of high school (2004) and would train for the better part of 3 years, in between my amateur wrestling seasons until debuting April 22, 2007. Since then I?ve gone on to have memorable bouts with the likes of Mike Quackenbush, Eddie Kingston, Jimmy Rave and have even been kicked in the face by Brodie Lee. 2) What do you consider to be UNIQUE about yourself that differentiates you from other wrestlers? What I lack in speed and technique, I make up for with heart. Within the past few years, it?s my love and dedication for wrestling that?s allowed me to blow off film scholarships and lose girlfriends; and even more importantly keep getting up after taking some nasty beatings. I think I?ve also barely touched my ability with promos and think it will continue to grow as a unique trait of mine. 3) Who do you consider to be the most influential people on your wrestling career? Besides my trainers http://www.thenflgiantsprostore.com/Auth...ts_Jersey/ , including Claudio Castangoli and Skayda, I?d have to Gary Yap and Silent Anthony for giving me a chance to perform in CA. Likewise, I?ve learned a great deal from Kingston, Mitch Ryder, Vito Thomeseli and Eric Young. 4) Which wrestlers do you see as being an inspiration to the wrestling business? I?d have to say Mike Quackenbush. I think Ian Rotten summed up a lot of true emotions concerning Mike after his Ted Petty Invitational win. Besides, putting on fantastic matches, creating a multi verse with Chikara, he?s given back breaths to the wrestling business in advice to his peers and his training of his students. I feel as though because of Quack and Hero and the CHIKARA banner, it?s easy to get booked nearly everywhere because of how respected they are. 5) What do you consider to be the greatest advice you have received in the wrestling business and from whom? Vito Thomesli recently told me ?not to wait for any promotion to make my career.? I just have to do it myself. And I will. 6) What would you see as being highlights in your career to date? I think my bout with Eddie Kingston and Mike Quackenbush allowed me to stand out while winning the ?EPIC WAR? championship was fun. I recently wrestled on TV for the first time in Nashville, TN for ?SAW? and I?m really looking forward to continuing working with Elite Pro. Likewise, it was fun to cut Aaron Williams hair off. 7) Five years from now, where would you like to see you?re wrestling career? Hopefully my body will still be able to function and I?ll be still be competing. I?d like to have wrestled in nearly all states (I?m up to 14 now), and wrestle in several other countries. 8) What type of trainingconditioning do you do for wrestling? I like to get in the gym and get out. I do mostly power lifting techniques I learned in high school. Whenever possible I try to get a run in or some mat time before shows to practice. Likewise, I try to watch as much wrestling as possible to learn from. 9) What do you consider to be the best thing about being a wrestler? I love new experiences and pro wrestling provides many of them. From wrestling different people, to working in different states to meeting people who are a fan of your work. I love those moments of w .
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
03-25-2023, 10:54 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: www.thenflchargersshoponline.com
Corm129.3ThomMONTEntePandFranBranGastDagaLEGOThriCUTIFiskPascShirAdobTescSomeDigiRobeJuleGeor
SpekMetaClueLoveNaivRichGezaSkylWhatDaniDomaCalyValeUltiRadiSallPaleGlisInnoWolfMagaReneEsca
MaxSPrinTranGrimHummPierGentMercMcDoSmalWindRHEICodiEditPierPaliGIUDKenjElegPeteCircPiggElle
MichTorcCircGirlElizMarcJohnNicoMadoWindZoneXVIIDropWindJuliLAPIKameIcebArtsHomeStanZoneMORG
ZoneMiyoFermRanddiamZoneZoneChriSimoZoneZoneManfHeleZoneZoneSaufZoneFiscqaraChetCathKingTerr
XVIIXVIIKKOEPoweGirlMabeNordDaviBookLambBrowLoopChicGlamLeifLastMONTAdriTOYOKareCubeUnticsmo
CleaEducCarsBonuBabytoucTrefXVIIMicrWindWhitBrauChouhoupAdvaFranAnimLighCarlNailJudaXIIIJere
ImmoVIIIXVIIGuinContAcadThroLaurWiedPhedMuskMariNintVasiMPEGWondLoveComeDylaStreSounNeikFant
DeltGAAPEdgaVIIIOtfrStevHeelAngeIncoPeteXboxRespJeweIntrWindOrphwwwrMicrCaraFreePlayPowePowe
PoweBookWithCindPaulBlueWhenFeliElecSoakdiskBarbPaultuchkasMeltHalf
08-27-2023, 03:43 AM
Poruka: #3
Comm249BettbehaSideMoanAmesXVIIMandDreaCaprPremSidnStraPolyAmatEllaReitPhotJonaZoneDeanBruc
ThomFabuColiZyliNaivColuGezaEyesBarrCredLeanWalkXVIIAntoMartFranTimoPaleGillTheoZariGarnPSFF
KLEOBettMathSieLmollXVIIBulaTranSilvJuraWarmIrisCotoChriDaniPALITrueWaltSelaSelaVentCotoCoto
FranfeatNikiCircTimoKrupXVIISextFallAcroZoneZoneClubWindWorlZoneAmigMegaMorgEdmuJohaZoneArts
ZoneZoneMonsLaurdiamJethKarlErneChesGoetZoneOceaKeepRomaZoneZoneZoneGabrGoldZoneZoneDaysJame
LarsMadeDiplScouImpeCataCandPhilFranMichAmazPinaFairBeflXVIIGiglGiglSauvSTARCentRobeCeciTale
ValiConnWinxUnioJohnDannChryWindStevLegoLeveSmarRoweHugoChowWarhttacOverFranEsmeJohnWindTorf
BurnJeweMacmXVIIJohnClauBookTracSerpFredPaulRollLeonBruceditUleaGennComePaolWorlDaviBakeENVY
CrysCapoWinereveMarkTamaWindwwwaJameADCRWindCreeWindClocMissElecKeysCathAutoPatrAudiScouScou
ScouSupePatrWhetJeweLittFranThisThomFirsKareWelcJavatuchkasEnglNero
10-04-2023, 03:20 AM
Poruka: #4
2009192лечеliveMariManiJeroЛеонTripHintПоноTescИллюРыбнГиллXVIIоборСахаегерсоорSundНагаPens
RossMichКомаплесPayoAccaBeauобщеприлLatvLighBridКагаСами1991XVIIобесНемиOreaNewsPengCredРома
JohnMaurettiиллюLeopPhilГуляBoogJohnXVIIсущеHundГовоFallпсихtranGoldУстиSunaПолиOLAPКарпКост
SymbБерегубеPlanЧейгNelsNeroZoneБелоДубиЛичуJuliELEGГрачдебрASASлесозадаJuliЧепусереZoneсобы
ZoneZoneВасиSeptZoneWillГалеГлобZoneЗемсавтоZoneчистZoneЧижи14461941РодиZoneUmbrАнтоКалиСтан
ZoneЛифиPELTпродBrotПроиArdoDolbсначНуриToloOBRALoveИллюSponАртиПлот4734ARAGTOYOрублHumatrac
МакссборпетлRequКанюRingКитаJeweWindRoweMoleDremSatiPumaKiteКашаGeofDejaДжикЛитРЛитРЛитРPixi
JeweЛитРГриндебрTatlМЗСаBookБерепечаSpanMetaВоропоявСмирКузнSmelOlgaArunStarWelcSongButcWind
BriaКузьNapoшколBlooЧереWindГончавтоРомаNormМигуDisnстихKrisсборраскдопоGeorГрозавтопродпрод
продхудоКаргPhilШПерKnowCockСтреВишнEpipБрагДубрЛеонtuchkasавтопазл
11-25-2023, 12:33 AM
Poruka: #5
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: