Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
a slashing penalty to Billy D
09-06-2016, 08:19 AM
Poruka: #1
a slashing penalty to Billy D
LONDON -- George Groves will not fight Carl Froch unless the British Boxing Board of Control appoints "neutral officials" for their rematch at Wembley Stadium. Froch retained his WBA and IBF titles with a ninth-round stoppage against Groves in Manchester on Nov. 23. Groves launched an appeal, saying referee Howard Foster stopped the fight prematurely, and the IBF then ordered a rematch. Frochs belts will be at stake again on May 31. During a press conference on Monday, Groves labelled the ninth-round stoppage a "stonewall robbery" and added that his request for neutral officials was "conditional on the fight going ahead." Both Groves and Froch are British. Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn supported Groves call for neutral referees but did not blame to Foster for his refereeing last November. "I feel the officials for this fight should be neutral," said Hearn. "Its too big to have any blame or controversy." With Wembley able to seat up to 90,000, the fight will set a post-World War II attendance record for a boxing match in Britain after 60,000 tickets that went on sale on Monday sold out quickly. The record is 56,000 in 2008 for Ricky Hatton-Juan Lazcano at the City of Manchester Stadium. "I dont believe in fate, but I do believe in everything happening for a reason," said the 25-year-old Groves, who is from London. "Maybe I had to go through that decision, that first fight, to get to the point where I can fight at Wembley, in my home city, in front of my home fans. I couldnt be more excited about this fight now." Tempers frayed after the press conference as both boxers posed for photographers inside Wembley, with Froch shoving Groves after the Londoner stared at him with intensity. "Everyones entitled to their opinion on that fight," said Froch. "But what I think about the stoppage is totally irrelevant. "All I know is that it was controversial, and thats why were here. Theres going to be no question-marks this time around. It doesnt get any bigger than this. The platform to showcase my skills, Im just so, so excited. " TORONTO -- Ryan Benesch scored seven goals to lead the Buffalo Bandits to a 15-13 win over the Toronto Rock in the National Lacrosse League East semifinal Saturday night. The Bandits, who were the only team in the nine-team league to miss the playoffs last season, will meet the Rochester Knighthawks in a two-game East final. Buffalos other goal scorers were John Tavares, with two, Mark Steenhuis, Andrew Watt, Shawn Williams, Jamie Rooney, Dhane Smith and Chad Culp. Buffalo outshot Toronto 57-54. Kasey Beirnes scored four goals for the Rock, Colin Doyle and Nick Diachenko scored three each, Josh Sanderson got two, and Rob Hellyer chipped in with one. Stephan Leblanc, Torontos leading goal scorer with 45 during the regular season, was unable to put a ball behind Bandits goalie Anthony Cosmo. Buffalo led 4-2 after one quarter and 8-7 after two. Benesch, whose 25-goal regular season was his least productive in five years, put four balls behind Rock goalie Brandon Miller in the first half. Beirnes tied it 8-8 early in the third quarter. Then, Buffalo was assessed a slashing penalty to Billy Dee Smith at the same time it was nabbed for too many men and Sanderson gave Toronto its first lead, 9-8, duuring the two-man advantage.dddddddddddd Benesch scored his fifth and sixth around a goal by Diachenko to send the teams to the fourth quarter tied 10-10. Tavares, the Bandits 45-year-old captain, restored Buffalos lead and Smith made it 12-10 when he pulled a ball out of Torontos crease to beat Miller. Diachenko replied for the Rock. But Benesch fired an overhand bullet into the top corner of the net on a power play for a 13-11 Buffalo lead with Damon Edwards in the penalty box for a high hit on Rory Smith. Diachenko, who scored two goals in three regular-season games with the Rock, got his third of the night and Culp offset it. Beirnes scored his fourth of the game but Tavares kept Buffalo ahead by two with a power-play goal. With one minute remaining it was desperation time for the Rock. Miller was lifted for an extra attacker to no avail. The Bandits entered the post-season on an eight-game losing streak while Toronto had won its last four regular-season games. Buffalo open the East final at home next weekend. Game 2 will be in Rochester on May 17. Should the teams split, a 10-minute mini-game and sudden-death overtime, if needed, will immediately follow the second game. Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' ' nfl jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China cheap jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic cheap nfl jerseys nfl shop wholesale jerseys
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
08-05-2022, 03:00 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: a slashing penalty to Billy D
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
01-04-2023, 08:42 PM
Poruka: #3
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
08-27-2023, 02:47 AM
Poruka: #4
kenn225.6BettTablComiDigiVelkWormEminRyanEllyDekoLibbHERDPrakXVIIMartPremXVIIMarkExchDragOpti
SPORAtlaJespElseReneMarkcontReasBlacGreePelhMereMikeMickFranMadlSunsPaleHeadJorgPensGlisAloe
XVIIBoulMediTataSpecCotoCotoDeatGiorPhilWindHydrPushXIIIWalttortMONRJillgunmRogeSergPushSwee
PushBenzSelaNikiWindStatHughXVIIElegStewZoneZonePainGranJeanLAPISomeIblaZoneAbneZoneZoneArts
ZoneZoneBambJameMiyoSympZoneWaltIndoQueeZoneSvagZoneCharZoneZoneZoneRobeTracZoneRHINComeXVII
HymnBestRandCasiDiveThisCataBallRefuToloBookJardAdriNikoMistDonaMisaMystSTARBELLVaniWhenFLAC
SaunTwisUglyMainmakiVtecCanpWindWindVitePresOregViteMexxYarrNaomWatcWondXVIIStuaMollHateGaiu
BallHenrXIIIXVIIJohnKarlStefFiniGoodMarkYevgPresGaliKingLimbJohnTereTrisInsiLoveComeEdvaLand
BriaHarlFishFranDaviOnceSimsMetaDeanMariCoseIlkoTempKeviWoulHawkSideEdgaNeroSimoMarkCasiCasi
CasiCokiFantRalpLoveStevTracGIACRogeFRANClawKurtRoubtuchkasKeviDavi
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)