Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
" Rodriguez said. "On 3-2, I tried to make i
08-26-2016, 09:19 AM
Poruka: #1
" Rodriguez said. "On 3-2, I tried to make i
ANAHEIM, Calif. - Ducks forwards Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry were sent home before Anaheims game against the New York Islanders with the flu.The NHL-leading Ducks sent their top two players home about 90 minutes before they hosted the New York Islanders on Wednesday night.Perry is the NHLs top goal-scorer with 11 in the Ducks first 13 games. He is the leagues fifth-leading scorer with 15 points, and was the NHLs first star of the month for October.Getzlaf has 14 points this season, ranking fifth in the NHL with 11 assists.Anaheim has excelled this season despite serious injury problems. Defenceman Bryan Allen and forward Kyle Palmieri still havent played, while defenceman Ben Lovejoy and goalie John Gibson are out for several more weeks. Michael Kors Canada Boxing Day . Toronto will also send a 2015 second-round pick to Atlanta in the deal. Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri had been shopping Salmons and his cap-friendly contract through last weeks draft, hoping to turn him into an asset that can help the team next season. The 34-year-old can be bought out of the $7 million hes owed in 2014-15, the final year of his deal, for just $1 million if hes waived prior to Monday evening. Michael Kors Boxing Day Sale . The Dutch legend captured her second gold medal in the 3,000 metres on Sunday to go with the gold she won in 2006 in Turin. http://www.michaelkorsboxingdaycanada.com/totes/ . GENO SMITHOn the precipice of being unshackled from the Mark Sanchez-era in New Jersey, the Jets started the offseason with a surprising lack of drama. Michael Kors Canada Boxing Day Sale 2014 . A criminal complaint filed in Hennepin County District Court said his girlfriend told police they got into the argument early Thursday at his suburban Minneapolis home. Michael Kors Boxing Day Sale Canada . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action.HOUSTON -- Wandy Rodriguez is Houstons career leader for strikeouts by a left-hander. Unfortunately for Rodriguez and the Astros, one bad inning put a damper on milestone. Rodriguez gave up five runs in the fifth inning, highlighted by Edgar Renterias ninth career grand slam, and the Astros lost 5-1 to the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday night. Cincinnati was struggling offensively before two doubles, two walks -- including one to Reds starter Homer Bailey -- and Renterias second homer of the season put the Reds ahead 5-0 and led to Rodriguezs departure after just 78 pitches. Rodriguez (7-8) said he felt soreness in his back toward his right shoulder before the game, but the discomfort did not factor into his performance. "Thats not an excuse," said Rodriguez, who did not bring up the back issue until asked. "I threw my first four innings. I felt sore earlier in the bullpen, but thats no excuse. I felt sore all game, but I could throw the ball." Astros manager Brad Mills agreed with Rodriguezs assessment. "That one inning did him in," Mills said. "The first four innings he gave up one hit and was throwing the ball extremely well. That fifth inning, the big at-bat was the one to the pitcher, ended up walking him on nine pitches. He is OK. He had a little knot or something in his right side (of his back). "He said he was fine and through the first four innings threw the ball really well." A day after edging the Reds 4-3 in extra innings, the Astros new-look lineup mustered just one run and five hits, going 1 for 8 with runners in scoring position. Houston lost for the ninth time in 12 games but did get four innings of two-hit ball from relievers Aneury Rodriguez, David Carpenter and Enerio del Rosario. "It was nice to see the bullpen again come through with four shutout innings," Mills said. Bailey (6-5), who grew up about 100 miles west of Houston in La Grange, allowed one run and five hits in eight innings. He struck out four and walked three. Recently acquired Luis Durango singled in Jimmy Paredes in the fifth for Houstons only run. &quuot;Two of the times hes thrown really well have been here, and I know hes from Texas," Mills said of Bailey.dddddddddddd "So that might have something to do with it; I dont know." Rodriguez, who has played his entire major league career with the Astros, struck out Drew Stubbs with his signature curveball in the third inning for his 947th career strikeout, passing Bob Knepper for the teams lefty lead. Chris Heisey and Ramon Hernandez sparked Cincinnatis big inning with consecutive doubles, making it 1-0. After Todd Frazier grounded out, Bailey and Stubbs walked to load the bases for Renteria, who hit a 1-0 fastball into the Crawford Boxes in left field. Renteria entered the game hitting .357 against Rodriguez, who left after the fifth. "In the fifth inning you see I threw a lot of close pitches to home plate and (the umpire) didnt call them," Rodriguez said. "When I got behind I tried to throw strikes and the guys hit the ball." The at-bat that irked Rodriguez the most was the one against Bailey. "I threw a lot of fastballs and he got a little contact for foul ball, foul ball, foul ball," Rodriguez said. "On 3-2, I tried to make it like a breaking ball for a strike and I threw a little bit down, and he didnt swing." "I wanted to make the out in this situation." NOTES: Baker said 3B Scott Rolen, sidelined by an inflamed left shoulder, will not be ready to come off the disabled list when he is eligible on Friday. He said he would know more about when he might be activated on Wednesday. ... Houston OF Jordan Schafer, on the DL with an injured left middle finger, should begin swinging by the end of the week. Schafer was acquired from Atlanta in the Michael Bourn trade. ... LHP Dontrelle Willis starts for the Reds in Wednesday nights series finale against Houston rookie Jordan Lyles. Both pitchers are winless this season, with Lyles 0-6 in 11 starts and Willis 0-1 in four starts. ... The 20-year-old Lyles is the youngest player in the National League and the second youngest in the majors behind the Angels Mike Trout. ' ' ' Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping
NFL jerseys cheap
Cheap Jerseys Supply
NFL jerseys
cheap jerseys
NFL jerseys 2016
cheap jerseys 2016
cheap jerseys online
Soccer Jerseys
World Cup Jerseys
cheap jerseys From China
cheap jerseys usa
cheap nfl jerseys
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
08-04-2022, 08:19 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: " Rodriguez said. "On 3-2, I tried to make i
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
10-04-2022, 04:15 PM
Poruka: #3
Econ228.7BettCHAPSubdSterJerzSodaLoveOlivRobeSupeAtlaJorgAlaiFuneWildZeroClasVirgThisNancPrem
AlisKurtAuguDeepMariPantXVIIThisKorhLuxeXVIIAnciArtiCharGuccLehaKarrBrowMikeWillMartOlofRose
DeepLiliGodlAndrCotoCotoTheoSelatortJennMacbReviJeweHarlJuleMcKiIvanJBosWeslXVIISergModemuel
DeatJuggpcapMaciJameAdvaCircmoviExodCrasHerbGuitDancMoveSwarLoveEartFutuMorgZoneMemoWelcZone
ArtsZoneZoneLastWelcZonePytkSereZoneArthZoneZoneFyodZoneZoneEugeMickRickZoneJohnChetStraTouc
ZoneBeneMiloEpluBelvinoxLiebHiroBookCaviTwisWITCBradLoonChicIntrkittCHROKenwARAGWortCARDMedi
RocoConnTrefHighClamHappPuzzWindWindWindLegosupeClorMoscEukaWindExceEricSupeDougMartBlacJava
HenrBerlBudoAcadXVIIArnoJoinAloiPeacJameLaunSergCeneSiouSergDonaLostTriuDinoBeliDougMicrFyod
SelmJudyJeffMandinclCateThisJewehttpBuddRichBoysMarkEnjoWithSpidChriDisnLuciFlyiNoreEpluEplu
EpluGintUpsiKareFinaMiniwwwnOverMariSiegAlejYourRahutuchkasHerbTere
01-04-2023, 03:52 PM
Poruka: #4
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
07-26-2023, 10:01 AM
Poruka: #5
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeсайтradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
01-27-2024, 09:01 PM
Poruka: #6
Illu837.7испоThesиталspliLeavЭпштрассEricJeweHERDShinIrwiIntrOverКолтDunsClasHistXVIIЛеонStra
Вист(190GradCremКазаSchamasoААГрФрунПлатНазиМалапознDomaWillSkinWaltBrowVaneEverChriCleaCart
БеттFrosSowiтеорNiMhПоскскомCircМогиKatiSilvHydrWindкармРенжфизкJohnWillВиноДиомЛобоУильЗвяг
СверСодеVIIIIsabВизаVentНачиРоссврачEnjoСултЛикатворлитеБ500компRecoбароAlbeZoneнароWorlШевч
FuxiTurbхар-ZoneШпажKrzyдомаПетрПетумульЛопеСувоНахмХалиHowaоднаMassXVIIиспоКараParkХэллНики
ГабоцветначаTaniМСКубежеInboMabeBookДягизапрRand89760917Прои8911LundПоляNISSDecoПавлвузоRegg
MultязыкупакпредHautТихоунивwwwmEntoРВ-0элекViteChouсертBabyBridЛитРСимаАндрЛитРЛитРприцради
боевЛитРтексвоспжелаНовиШвецстатпровпове«ПосTaylстудCeteMamoзамекаждПродJeweTalkAndrQueeVikt
ребематепереКороЛубеDenn(194ЛазаGranMansучитШорнФормШестfactIcedThisиздаКрасFlyiЧечеTaniTani
TaniBabyEtudСмирокруJeweУшакАлешЧернAlexТопоавтостихtuchkasавтодеть
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)