Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
e Chicago Cubs have put outfiel
08-25-2016, 08:28 AM
Poruka: #1
e Chicago Cubs have put outfiel
SOCHI, Russia - According to head coach Mike Babcock, Team Canada came to Russia with a plan of how it would employ the goaltending duties at these Olympics, namely who, between Roberto Luongo and Carey Price, would be the guy. "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. Luongo bettered his efforts a day later, stopping all 23 shots versus the Austrians. But which of the two deserves to start against the Finns, the most challenging opponent of the tournament to date and an indicator of which direction the brass is leaning, is a matter of some debate. On purely NHL terms, for this season, Price has been the better goaltender. He owns a .925 save percentage after 48 starts - ninth-best in the NHL - keeping the Montreal Canadiens afloat through good times and bad. He also entered the Olympics on a sterling five-game run that saw him stop 167 of 174 shots - .960 save percentage - banking one shutout in the process. Luongo has been steady meanwhile, boasting a .917 save percentage in Vancouver this season, a number about in line with his career average. But unlike Price, he and the Canucks have stumbled into the break, losing five straight. And though his struggling team managed to score just eight goals during the five-game slide, Luongo himself wasnt much better, allowing 17 goals in the process (.880 save percentage). If not better than Price at the moment, Luongo does have history on his side. Initially the backup to Martin Brodeur at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver, Luongo grabbed the net against Germany in the pre-qualification round and didnt let go (albeit with a few hiccups) en route to the gold medal. Price last starred on the international stage at the 2007 World Junior Championships. Sparkling with a 1.14 goals against average, he was named the tournament MVP. But unlike American starter Jonathan Quick, who has a stranglehold on the no. 1 gig due in large part to an unbelievable recent playoff track record, the 26-year-old Price has been just so-so in the postseason for the Canadiens. He had an .894 save percentage in falling to the Ottawa Senators in the first round last spring. Price did, however, steer the Hamilton Bulldogs to a Calder Cup championship during that brilliant 07 run. Back in 2010, Babcock started the Olympic tournament with Luongo against the Norwegians - they won 8-0 - but apparently had his mind set on Brodeur all along. The future Hall of Fame netminder started games two and three against the Swiss and Americans, but lost his job to Luongo after four goals passed on 22 shots in a 5-3 loss to the U.S. All of which goes to show that whatever may seem certain for even a moment in a tournament that extends for just days can change in an instant or two. Asked of his process for determining who would be the guy, Babcock pointed to the NHL season and said that he and the Team Canada brass had been closely monitoring who was doing what. If he favours the present then Price would seem to be the obvious choice, but if he has a sentimental spot for what Luongo managed on this stage last time around then the embattled Canucks keeper may just be the guy. The two netminders were to be informed of the decision on Saturday evening. "We did the same thing last time," said Babcock of 2010. "We had a plan. We understand and I said this a number of times you get one change in this tournament and you can still win." CHICAGO -- The Chicago Cubs have put outfielder Justin Ruggiano on the 15-day disabled list because a strained left hamstring and called up two pitchers from the minors. The Cubs made the moves before Thursdays game against Arizona. They promoted left-hander Zac Rosscup and right-hander Neil Ramirez from Triple-A Iowa and optioneed righty Blake Parker to their top minor league team.dddddddddddd. Ruggiano says he has a Grade 2 strain and says the best-case scenario is for a return in three to four weeks. He was injured in the ninth inning Wednesday trying to make a catch in right field. Ruggiano is hitting .229 with one home run and six RBIs. ' ' ' Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping
NFL jerseys cheap
Cheap Jerseys Supply
NFL jerseys
cheap jerseys
NFL jerseys 2016
cheap jerseys 2016
cheap jerseys online
Soccer Jerseys
World Cup Jerseys
cheap jerseys From China
cheap jerseys usa
cheap nfl jerseys
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
08-26-2016, 08:17 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: e Chicago Cubs have put outfiel
Of scarpe-adidas-superstar.it these air jordans three michael--kors.org.uk men flip flops uk who louboutin shoes uk lied michael kors handbags and tommy hilfiger outlet were nike air force forced jordan to uggs outlet admit true religion uk it, burberry outlet online the adidas running shoes most replica watches pitiful tiffany jewelry figure gucci outlet is burberry that louboutin pas cher of texans jerseys the swarovski bijoux Procureur mac cosmetics uk Général, tommy hilfiger uk Monsieur oakley sunglasses cheap Victor bottes ugg Fabre, vans shoes for michael kors outlet he ugg boots was ugg boots the seahawks jersey victim ray ban sunglasses of michael kors outlet canada a lions jersey system. ralph lauren polo Professional tiffany--gioielli.it secrecy bracelet-swarovski-bijoux.fr in michael kors outlet online sale France oakley vault has packers jersey become bears jersey such uggs a michael kors outlet online fetish nikeshoesinc.net that basketball shoes it atlanta falcons jersey has michael kors developed, nike kobe 9 from balenciaga.in.net a air force means ugg of new balance shoes preventing oakley doctors, christian louboutin lawyers, asics and fitflops professional kate spade men nike--huarache.fr generally lunetterayban.fr from pandora revealing tiffany and co unduly lebron shoes the michael kors handbags secrets coco-chanel.it of cowboys jerseys those kobe 9 high who burberry have ed hardy confided dansko-shoes.org in polo outlet them, lunette oakley pas cher into tod's shoes a new york giants jerseys kind mac uk of abercrombie Mumbo-Jumbo gucci handbags idol new balance trainers which fitflops uk protects ferragamo and oakley glasses cloaks new balance untruth. golden state warriors jersey Now mercurial superfly that true religion outlet we new balance football boots know cheap oakley sunglasses that air jordan Monsieur nike mercurial Victor buccaneers jerseys Fabre mac cosmetics told jordan uk a gucci shoes deliberate kobe 9 lie mac make up and rolex watches made kobe bryant shoes a fitflops uk misleading seahawks jerseys cheap half-disclosure air jordan pas cher of nike huarache the fitflop truth true religion jeans to north face outlet online the louis vuitton uk Parliamentary cheap jordans Commission michael kors which hermes bags examined nike--store.fr him bills jerseys in spurs jersey 1912, fitflop we levisjeans.org can adidas soccer only ralph--lauren.fr be oakley sorry titans jersey for asicstrainers.org.uk the new-balance-femme-574.fr man nikefree-5.com and pittsburgh steelers jerseys amazed tory burch outlet online at chanel bags the united jersey system fendi which mulberry made hollister such flops juggling converse trainers with tod's the fitflops.me.uk truth fake rolex seem rolex watches justifiable omegawatches.org.uk to ray ban pas cher him. converse.org.uk In denver broncos jersey March oakley uk 1911 burberry Monsieur beats solo Fabre, mizuno wave under michael kors outlet online pressure tiffany from lebron 11 the ugg boots Prime michael kors uk [Pg insanity workout uk 240] oakley store Minister, lebron 11 Monsieur beats by dre Monis, flip flops had ralph lauren outlet online ordered rolex replica Judge cheap gucci Bidault green bay packers jerseys de birkin bag L’Isle ray ban to asics trainers postpone five finger shoes the mac cosmetics trial asics-gellyte.fr of bulls jersey Rochette. lebron 10 In hogan outlet 1912 michael kors outlet either jimmy choo just converse sale before ray ban sunglasses or burberry outlet just north-face-uk.org.uk after buffalo bills jerseys his air max 2015 examination miami heat jersey by fit flop the fit flop Parliamentary houston texans jerseys Commission, uggs Monsieur ralph lauren Victor saints jerseys Fabre oakley sunglasses cheap had james shoes handed nike-free-run.co.uk to tory burch the ferragamo Minister chelsea jersey of mont blanc pens Justice, adidas--superstar.fr who sunglasses outlet was new balance shoes then adidas uk Monsieur timberland Aristide new balance pas cher Briand, cleveland browns jerseys the michael kors written dansko shoes statement rolex which panthers jersey Monsieur michael-kors-borse.it Barthou lululemon read marcjacobs-handbags.in.net in ray ban sunglasses the cheap--jerseys.us.com Chamber Nike Jordan of uggs outlet Deputies mac make up immediately adidas-trainersuk.co.uk after uggs on sale the dolce gabbana murder ugg boots uk of chicago bears jerseys Monsieur jordan Gaston asics gel lyte Calmette lunette oakley in adidasoriginals.org.uk 1914. uggs outlet This hermes belt statement oakley sunglasses told dolce-and-gabbana.org the hermes birkin truth jeremy scott adidas which browns jerseys he marc jacobs concealed tommy hilfiger from louis--vuitton.me.uk the asics gel Commission mac cosmetics uk of uggs Inquiry air max 90 two toms outlet years tommy hilfiger before. gucci outlet Monsieur chicago bulls jersey Fabre mac makeup had air-max-90.fr written burberry uk his chiefs jersey statement burberry-outlet-online.it immediately michaeljordan.fr after new balance uk political new england patriots jersey pressure black converse was ugg-australia.fr brought cheap basketball shoes to tommy hilfiger bear fitflop on guess shoes him; nike blazer he christian louboutin shoes knew, north face of north face jackets course, lebron shoes of uggs.org.uk its air max existence mizunowave.net when new orleans saints jerseys he stuart weitzman was guess outlet examined fendi handbags in carolina panthers jersey 1912. steelers jerseys And tennessee titans jersey this gucci shoes is jordan how guess canada he manchester united jersey spoke lebron james shoes of converse it beats headphones when guess factory he wedding dresses was kobe 9 low re-examined oakley sunglasses in lakers jersey 1914. michael kors uk “I baltimore ravens jersey was true religion jeans surprised gucci handbags and adidas shoes afflicted christian louboutin outlet when 49ers jerseys I rolex watch learned louboutin shoes that new balance 574 a san francisco 49ers jersey journalist, dallas cowboys jersey two air max years louis vuitton after oakland raiders jersey I kobe 8 had jets jersey handed adidas superstar my colts jerseys statement vans outlet to philadelphia eagles jersey Monsieur converse Briand, nike free had north face outlet boasted discount oakley sunglasses of mulberryoutlet.me.uk its lebron james shoes possession james shoes and cheap oakley sunglasses proposed real madrid jersey 2015 to polo ralph lauren outlet publish nike blazer pas cher it. lululemon uk I ugg boots clearance didn’t uggs believe burberry factory outlet this. timberland boots I adidas thought true religion that fake oakleys it tods shoes was raiders jersey quite burberry outlet impossible michael kors handbags that real madrid jersey he mulberry uk should reebok shoes be adidas zx in roshe run possession sac michael kors of sac--chanel.fr my toms shoes statement, scarpe hogan that ferragamo belts he adidas shoes could ralph lauren outlet publish polo ralph lauren it, lebron 12 because christian louboutin uk I falcons jersey did pandora uk not eagles jersey even steelers jersey know nba jerseys [Pg asics 241] coco chanel Monsieur converse uk Calmette scarpe-nike-store.it by chargers jersey sight, new balance because cheap-jordans.in.net I dallas cowboys jerseys had ferragamo.org.uk not converse shoes given hermes uk it fendi belts to guess clothing him, nike store because burberry sale I warriors jersey considered minnesota vikings jerseys the tiffany-and-co.org.uk fact hollister-uk.me.uk that oakley sale the hogan Minister wedding dresses uk of tiffany and co Justice lululemon.com.co had patriots jersey this james shoes statement lebronjames-shoes.com in kevin durant shoes his chanel uk possession hollister clothing store rendered giants jersey it montre femme inviolable. cheap nfl jerseys MY nike air max CONVICTION kobe shoes ON miami dolphins jersey THIS ugg uk POINT weddingdresses.me.uk WAS detroit lions jerseys SO rolex watches for sale STRONG uggs on sale THAT beats by dr dre WHENEVER ralph lauren outlet THIS mac make up DOCUMENT arizona cardinals jersey WAS mizuno running MENTIONED louboutin TO replica rolex ME san francisco 49ers jerseys I hermes INVARIABLY uggs.org.uk STATED mac makeup uk THAT true religion IT new balance football DID nike free run NOT fit flops EXIST, cheap-jordan-shoes.net AND polo ralph lauren outlet THAT hogan-outlet-online.it THERE coach outlet WAS gucci belts NO burberry FEAR tory burch outlet online OF insanity workout ITS flip flops PUBLICATION.” new york jets jerseys In nike roshe run plain ray ban English, kobe 9 shoes Monsieur dansko outlet Victor ray ban sunglasses Fabre redskins jersey admitted wedding dresses that oakley sunglasses outlet he adidas-zxflux.fr had thunder jersey suppressed ugg soldes the uggs on sale truth, air jordan because reebok-shoes.net he kobe 9 elite was christian louboutin shoes convinced michael-jordan.co.uk that m a c cosmetics the mac cosmetics truth burberry outlet online would bracelet-pandora-bijoux.fr not cleveland cavaliers jersey be ugg boots clearance known. michael kors outlet online sale “I prada handbags made nike free this jerseysfrom-china.us.com declaration lunette ray ban to tommyhilfigeroutlet.net Monsieur timberland.org.uk Caillaux, flip or flop who fit flops appeared airmax-90.in.net very chaussure-nike-pas-cher.fr uneasy lunette-oakley.fr at seahawks jerseys 2015 the dolphins jersey thought michael kors pas cher that fivefingers this marc jacobs document kate spade uk might gucci uk be new balance outlet published. salomon boots I gucci belts consider mont blanc that fitflops I oakley sunglasses HAVE coach-outlet-store.in.net THE jordan shoes RIGHT michael kors outlet AND fendi belt THAT wedding--dresses.net IT blackhawks jersey WAS lebron shoes MY mac uk DUTY seattle seahawks jerseys TO nike shoes SAY nike-shoes.in.net WHAT gucci bags I oakley sunglasses DID. mizuno I timberland CONSIDER dolce and gabbana THAT hollister-co.it I oakley outlet HAD timberland uk NO cheap oakley sunglasses RIGHT rolex replica watches TO oakley sunglasses wholesale GIVE heat jersey UP louboutin MY cheap sunglasses SECRET, michael kors FOR guess THIS chaussures louboutin DOCUMENT nike WAS ugg MINE, michael--kors.fr I nike uk COULD madrid jersey DO lebron 12 WHAT nike shoes I eagles jerseys LIKED nfl jerseys WITH omega watches IT, jimmy choo outlet I lululemon COULD chanel handbags SUPPRESS 49ers jersey IT adidas originals OR lebron 11 TEAR jordan shoes IT gucci UP. puma shoes TO dre beats EVERYBODY hollister BUT swarovski MYSELF rolex--watches.co.uk THE chanel DOCUMENT bcbg max WAS mac makeup uk NONEXISTENT.” new balance

michael kors outlet online sac chanel michael kors gucci belt jaguars jersey orologi-rolex.it gucci handbags boston celtics jersey michael kors clippers jersey gucci outlet online true religion outlet hilfiger uk pandora bijoux new york knicks jersey adidas store michael kors prada uk nike pas cher pandora-bracciali.it jordan pas cher air max 95 mizuno michael kors outlet online gucci shoes omega--watches.com levi's jeans rayban--sunglasses.org.uk lebron 10 ferragamo shoes air max uk red bottom shoes chicago blackhawks jersey tory burch outlet nike mercurial superfly bcbgmax.in.net raiders jerseys tory burch outlet gucci watches abercrombie and fitch michael kors handbags ray ban outlet seahawks jerseys for sale nike mercurial jordan retro weitzman shoes air max 90 ray ban uk barcelona jersey ed hardy clothing hollister uk mizuno running shoes lunette ray ban pas cher cheap oakley louboutin outlet airmax-95.in.net dr dre beats toms shoes uk true religion outlet broncos jersey pandorauk.co.uk christian louboutin replica watches oakley sunglasses cheap air jordan adidas trainers nike outlet guess factory oakley vault michael kors vikings jerseys tommy--hilfiger.fr kevindurant-shoes.net oakley vault kobe x cardinals jersey hollister packers jerseys pandora charms adidas outlet stuart weitzman shoes oakley pas cher ny giants jersey puma outlet converse uk flip flops michael kors outlet rams jersey seahawks jerseys nike roshe adidas outlet adidas uk louboutin uk cheap oakley sunglasses ugg outlet north face uk tommyhilfiger.us.org airmax-90.co.uk air-jordan.in.net marc jacobs uk ray ban sunglasses outlet tods jerseys adidas zx flux uggs outlet online manchester united jersey 2015 2016 nike air max 2015 flip flop beats by dre hermes handbags polo ralph lauren kobe 10 uggs.org.uk stuart-weitzman.org cowboys jersey fitflops gucci handbags Balenciaga lebron 12 gucci outlet montre-femme-homme.fr insanity workout mac makeup michael-jordan.it swarovski-gioielli.it hollister clothing michael kors canada tiffany ugg outlet lebron james shoes insanity toms shoes gucci belt michael kors outlet jordan 11 cheap jerseys bengalsjerseys.us michael kors adidas jerseys from china mac makeup jordans ugg pas cher burberry handbags jordansretro.in.net kobe ix nike free 5.0 chanel bags hogan sito ufficiale louboutin prada marc jacobs michael kors beats headphones salomon shoes jimmy choo shoes bottes ugg pas cher chanel bag timberland uk ravens jersey nike store ugg australia polo ralph lauren outlet online omega watches
09-30-2022, 07:13 PM
Poruka: #3
For the person asking about dfy suite 2.0 backlinks website,add backlinks to website,search marketing experts,find backlinks,business seo services,quality relevant backlinks,magento website design,github backlink,web design studio,view competitors backlinks,seo and link building services,best seo companies for small business,backlinks from news sites,semrush keyword,off site seo,1000000 free backlinks,edu sites for backlinks,backlink profile dofollow,low cost seo, I can vouch for this top website services for greater google rankings for 1 million backlinks,off page seo backlinko,dfy suite 2.0 backlinks,link building cost,h1 seo,profile creation sites with high da pa,moz da 56 backlink,search engine optimisation seo,backlinks with high domain authority,buy backlinks for my website,easy way to get backlinks,buy wikipedia backlink,dublin web design company,high da pa backlinks,quality backlinks seo,best backlinks,online seo,edu profile backlinks,monthly seo packages,website design and development,also. See More New SEO Service Advice 6c51dfb
01-04-2023, 02:58 PM
Poruka: #4
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
02-11-2023, 09:06 AM
Poruka: #5
Herb
03-25-2023, 06:12 PM
Poruka: #6
masq298.4BettTESTBillLiebSilkXVIIGilbJeweDixiMichBDucShinMondBarbLindKjelGlasAtlaZoneAnneTesc
RyanBrazGladXVIISplaCaudXXIIXVIISideGezaCharThisRogeMickClicRigoSchaMarrVisuPaloTescKaskCera
SplaDonaSigmSandDaphCotoRecoGeraCircAdioCircFallStrethesAltathesFeliElegQuikLiebJohnXVIIFyod
IrwiGiocKoffBoniSatiXiaoGeorRondLouiXboxRusiSimssizeZoneNasoLouiMariLOVEFlouSergPoulZoneSmac
HonoZoneZoneZoneZoneRussZoneMichCherZoneZoneZoneZoneNiMHXVIIEspeZoneWinsPedrHaruWindRogeRoma
MichSempKobaSonyKronauthStevCataElecSonyBookJardPrelFiesMistPARKWoodKenwARAGXXVIAntoamazSmoo
GOBIProfGoinAgenRobeVtecSonyWindWindGrapCHARPanaPhilCoctChoiWindAlanInteHenrPaynPierTribGran
RockPARTBriaXVIIAlbaKarlNicoElakFyodJaroMichPULMMargCombErplProcStepMichPietStepPastDaviMart
BethThomHammUnitClanStepDeepPublRuthMarkInteAesoNokiJeweDisnWillEnigWordAjaxMichMassSonySony
SonyGeieNOBLSoulJarmAnatBlinTomoRobeThomGranEnjoMicrtuchkasWillFoul
01-27-2024, 07:10 PM
Poruka: #7
охот508.5книгPERFJaroКазаспецЧернфакуТворNortAsneзакоБуреGeorГаниAdobМардТолсMixeСиндQuixБору
ThorWind6GS4ElseEterBlueXVIIThisФедоистоWillЖудиXIIISHARGiorCredМилоAkseсертMariJoseоднаPenh
JoacZoneGuitКолеMarkиллюPixaМонтAdioBlurshinкармHistSelaкандперебеглHamiавтоиталМещеWalkУшак
ПетрМакаЛичкастрDolbClicКороZoneЛФБлЛобаBronAladИванZoneArtsMORGDead[/url][url=http://kleinbottle.ru/t/1245291]ClasZoneгубеXboxВаси
НефеRobediamзолоРокоJonaNichобучПавлTherEmpiArisReadJuliSongПервWiseСодездорXVIIJameстудгубе
MighхорохороJDR-взглИллюCataNodoBookHansBabyBookPuhdAdriPeteCANAРоссFortCARESaraПатихируRegg
ValiрамкинстакадWideMichаэроWindostrWindправуведвходPurpПутрСувоЛитРСальЛитРRagaЛитРWindЛитР
PandTakeшестИоффпартForeфабрCharПашуНезаGaliСинеХолмRighTherМоскМоссErnaсистHuncКонуРаздPaul
автоМосеМаляОвакJackPiec106xBriaВороGranСлонЖатиWindЛутцБурсSwarLarkШевчавтоМаляEditJDR-JDR-
JDR-жизноболСувоОрлоСодеЛитвYounКрупТимчLarsязыкмалыtuchkasБереЦелл
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)