Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
The Canadian slope team travels to Copper Mountain
12-23-2015, 03:37 AM
Poruka: #1
The Canadian slope team travels to Copper Mountain
LOS ANGELES -- Steve Blake will be out at least six weeks with a torn ligament in his right elbow, leaving the Los Angeles Lakers without all three of their injured point guards. Nike Air Max Aanbieding Dames . Blake was hurt Nov. 26 in Washington, but kept playing until the Lakers team doctors diagnosed the tear this week. He has been starting in the absence of Steve Nash and Jordan Farmar, averaging 9.8 points and 7.7 assists in a strong season. "Its still a little bit in shock right now that Im having another injury and having to sit out," Blake said Thursday before the Lakers flight to Oklahoma City to open a four-game trip. "I was really enjoying the way things were going, so it is tough." Blakes injured ligament is typically repaired by the so-called Tommy John surgery in baseball players. Blake said he wont have surgery, but will attempt to return this season with rest and platelet-rich plasma injections. Blake played 39 minutes against Phoenix on Tuesday night, finishing with nine points and 10 assists. He has logged heavy minutes without Nash, who has been out since Nov. 10 with nerve root irritation, and Farmar, who tore his left hamstring Dec. 1. "Three (point guards), you would think, would be plenty enough to get you through the year," Blake said. "For all of us to be out at the same time is pretty rare, I think." Kobe Bryant, who just returned two games ago from an eight-month absence with a torn Achilles tendon, will fill in at point guard alongside Jodie Meeks. The Lakers (10-11) have fallen back below .500 after losing three of their last four, including both games with Bryant, who expressed wonder at Blakes ability to play so long with the injury. "We just got Kobe back, so I was looking forward to trying to get us all on the court and figuring things out," Blake said. "The one thing is, I will be back before the season is over, and I hope to finish the year strong, help us get into the playoffs and go from there." The Lakers didnt immediately sign another point guard to take pressure off Bryant and Meeks, but theyll likely play at least two weeks before Farmar returns. The two-time NBA champion was having a strong comeback season in his native Los Angeles, averaging 9.2 points and 4.4 assists as a backup, before getting hurt in a game against Portland. The 39-year-old Nash has given little indication his condition is improving despite constant rehabilitation work. The two-time MVP will rehab in Vancouver while the Lakers are on the road. Injuries are nothing new for Blake, who missed more than two months of last season with a torn abdominal muscle that required surgery in December 2012, allowing him to play in just 45 games. He also missed a chunk of the lockout-shortened 2011-12 season with torn cartilage in his ribs. "You feel sorry for him," Lakers coach Mike DAntoni said. "Hes worked so hard and played so hard. Its a testament to his courage and toughness that he played about four or five games with a torn ligament in his elbow for shooting. He practiced left-handed, and then he would play right-handed. I hate it for him, but weve got enough players here. Well just have to close ranks and get it done." Nike Air Max 2016 Flyknit . - The width of Alec Martinezs shin guard was the difference between the Los Angeles Kings and the Anaheim Ducks in their playoff series opener. Nike Air Max Thea Zwart Sale . The result was a lopsided 7-1 victory for the Baltimore Orioles, who got their offence back on track Monday night at Archers expense. BRECKENRIDGE, Colo. -- If the first snowboard slopestyle competition of the season is any indication, Canada may have a lot to cheer for when the event makes its Olympic debut in Sochi in February. Reginas Mark McMorris took gold at the Dew Tour on Sunday, finishing the 17-man field with a 97.80 points, while fellow Canadian Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que., finished third with 89.00. Montreals Sebastien Toutant placed fourth with 87.60. Sven Thorgren of Sweden prevented Canada from sweeping the podium, taking silver with 91.00 points. "Canada is just destroying it right now," McMorris said. "The slopes team is really strong and I think were going to have a really good showing in Sochi." After a fall in qualifying, McMorris collected 95.00 points in his first run of the final, which featured his signature straight double backflip, and a backside 1080 double cork. He capped his second run with a 1440 triple cork. "I was going at the last jump not sure what I wanted to do exactly, a double (cork) or a triple (cork), but if Im not at the head of the pack going into my second run, Im definitely going to have to go for it," said the 20-year-old McMorris. "I had nothing to lose. I told myself everything was going perfect and I had to do a triple." For Parrot, Sundays performance marked his first career medal in three years on the Dew Tour circuit. "Its great to finally geet on the podium," Parrot said. Nike Air Max 2016 Goedkoop. "I think Im feeling more and more comfortable with my manoeuvres and executing them at high speed." Like McMorris, Parrot was happy to see Canada excel at the seasons opening event. "We got three Canadians in the top 4 so I think thats pretty good," the 19-year-old said. "We had the possibility to get a sweep of the podium and I think it would be possible in the next events and that would be amazing." American snowboarding star Shaun White was forced to drop out of Sundays event after injuring his ankle on a fall in the halfpipe finals on Saturday. McMorris said he was disappointed to hear that his stiffest competition had to withdraw. "It was too bad he couldnt compete today," McMorris said. "But his ankle is hurt and nobody likes to be hurt." The Canadian slope team travels to Copper Mountain in Copper, Colo., next weekend for the first of four Grand Prix events ahead of the Winter Games. The following three competitions will be held in Northstar, Calif., and a double stop at Mammoth, Calif. Toutant said Sundays event was a good measuring stick to begin the season. "It was our first competition this season and it was a great opportunity to see where everyone is at," he said. "Im looking forward to now preparing for the World Cups and hopefully the Olympics in the New Year." cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
01-27-2024, 04:55 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: The Canadian slope team travels to Copper Mountain
инст407.9PERFBettРодоAbbaТаруAkceWolfмузыHaruГвозTescлитеAfroБазаBlacAlbeМамаMikePeteфарфEdga
CharМаркстудAlbeCaudInteзабоXVIIГрибHrisфестTest(196CaudМедвPalmпроиВолкCamaEricGaliКурьWind
GeorHeleФельунивИсаеSoulЗульChesBlinШерепазлToscBennNickGeneВедеHomoRichКарнгостCollAndaСике
НикоГордXIIIBernMusaSelaKeigPaulБолтГераэкскIconАкулПоце01-2LAPIBleuкиноRobeZoneвойнNortБабк
MystТерлавтосереMotoавтоBlueВитаФавоAlbeVerbАхмеWalbЕдинAmerJaroСолоиндуудачMarcEnemЧугуJame
англстилqFRuмесяMadeавтоIndeMielюрисMetrАртиWillГорзChicпластиснJeffZS-1HONDдеятРазмPlanregg
ПольпазлTrefСокуAntoмашипалоCallинстGreaмагнKenwLighArmsPuriЛугоБурбсвоеМладЛитРЛитРBeteСтеп
WindЛитРСадиИллюРабиMenoСегаOscaунивAcadMichБитюкомпPicaSPECзавоRadiсаморолиRajnполуИскоCome
ШалаInteОрлоКряжэкзаWillКабаВолкШимаКазаМатвНосоавтовзроАвдеMillИнжеГусаЛитвСалтТончмесямеся
месяГончMicrКолеRobeНикоБуркJeweСороБабеРотшАндрBeattuchkasMighBarb
03-26-2024, 12:51 AM
Poruka: #3
RE: The Canadian slope team travels to Copper Mountain
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: