Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
the 6-foot-6 shooting guard who has been a
12-23-2015, 03:21 AM
Poruka: #1
the 6-foot-6 shooting guard who has been a
SAN DIEGO -- The scoreless innings streak by Washington starters ended at 26, the longest in Nationals history. Nike Roshe Run Floral Blue . The overall result, however, was another victory. Jordan Zimmermann pitched four scoreless innings to help set the record before Orlando Hudson homered for San Diego and the NL East-leading Nationals beat the Padres 7-2 on Wednesday in a matchup of the NLs best and worst teams. The old record for consecutive scoreless innings by Nationals starters was 24 innings in 2005. The streak began Thursday with four scoreless innings by Edwin Jackson, followed by six scoreless innings each by Ross Detwiler, Stephen Strasburg and Gio Gonzalez. "I always want to try to do a little better than the guy before me," Zimmermann said. "Gio did a little better job, I guess, but Ill take six innings and one run anytime." Hudson ended the streak when he homered to right with two outs in the fifth, his first, on a 1-1 pitch from Zimmermann. "He pitched a great ballgame. He was outstanding," manager Davey Johnson said. "He made one bad pitch to the second baseman. Kind of hung a slider on the inside half and he crushed it. But other than that, he was his usual self." Johnson has enjoyed watching his starters, who are 8-2 with a 1.71 ERA while holding opponents to a .182 average with 103 strikeouts against just 22 walks. "Its been outstanding. Six or seven innings putting up zeroes, low hits, very few mistakes. Theyre kind of competing against each other when they go out there -- whos going to throw the better outing? Its been fun to watch," Johnson said. Zimmermann (1-1) allowed one run and four hits in six innings, struck out six and walked none. It was his 29th straight start with two or fewer walks dating to his second start of 2011. Tom Gorzelanny pitched three innings in relief of Zimmermann for a save. "You look at a 2.20 ERA when you are giving up two runs per game over 20 games, you are going to have nice results," Padres manager Bud Black said, noting Washingtons overall ERA. "The two starters weve seen are legit." Gonzalez allowed only two singles in six scoreless innings in a 3-1 win on Tuesday night. Adam LaRoche had three hits, two runs and an RBI for the Nationals (14-4), who won their fourth straight and are off to the best 18-game start in Washington-Montreal franchise history. Theyve won all six series this year and eight straight overall. Zimmermann also hit an RBI single in the second, when the Nationals jumped ahead 2-0 on three hits and a walk against rookie Joe Wieland, who was making his third start. LaRoche hit a leadoff double down the right-field line and scored on Rick Ankiels one-out double to right. With two outs, Zimmermann singled to centre to bring in Ankiel. The Nationals added four runs in the seventh on four hits and two walks against three relievers. LaRoche hit an RBI single, Jayson Werth drew a bases-loaded walk and Wilson Ramos had a two-run single. "We hit a lot of balls hard today," Johnson said. "This is a huge ballpark. At least three balls would have been way out in any other ballpark." Wieland (0-3) allowed two runs and five hits in six innings, struck out four and walked three. "I definitely started better than the last two," Wieland said. "I was able to execute better. I got ahead of guys in the first inning and I got quick outs. That was the biggest difference from the first two." NOTES: Nationals manager Davey Johnson said an MRI on 3B Ryan Zimmermans right shoulder shows inflammation but no structural damage. Zimmerman missed his third straight start on Wednesday. Johnson says the plan is to have Zimmerman take some swings on Thursday to see how he feels. ... If theres no relief by Thursday, Zimmerman could be sent back to Washington for treatment. Johnson said Zimmerman had a cortisone shot on Saturday but its possible the shot might not have had its full effect. ... Padres RHP Dustin Moseley had surgery on his right shoulder and is expected to miss the rest of the season. Moseley had extensive damage to his rotator cuff and labrum. He made just one start, against Los Angeles on April 7. He was placed on the disabled list the next day and an MRI exam revealed the damage. Moseley had season-ending surgery on his left shoulder in August after going 3-10 with a 3.30 ERA in 20 starts in his first season with San Diego. ... The series concludes Thursday night when RHP Edwin Jackson (1-1, 4.26) is scheduled to start for the Nationals against RHP Edinson Volquez (0-2, 4.30). Nike Air Max 2016 Ireland . Real beat city rival Atletico Madrid 4-1 after extra time Saturday night in the Champions League final to set off the celebrations, which carried on through the Spanish capital night after the European champions arrived home in the early hours. Nike Air Max 2015 Cheap Wholesale .J. -- Cam Atkinson scored in the shootout to lead the Columbus Blue Jackets to a 2-1 win over the New Jersey Devils on Friday. LOS ANGELES -- Kobe Bryant is expected to miss about six weeks with an injured left knee, dealing the second major injury setback of the year to the Los Angeles Lakers superstar guard. An MRI exam on Thursday revealed Bryant has a fracture in his lateral tibial plateau -- the top of his shinbone near his knee. Bryant made his season debut with the Lakers Dec. 8 after nearly eight months away while recovering from a torn Achilles tendon. He apparently was hurt again Tuesday night in Memphis while playing his fourth game in five nights. After playing six games in 10 days, the fourth-leading scorer in NBA history is out again until February or longer -- and the Lakers already miserable run of injuries got even uglier. "You hate it for Kobe," Lakers coach Mike DAntoni told reporters after practice Thursday. "Hes worked so hard to get back, but hell be back. Hell be back in six weeks. Weve just got to weather the storm until he gets back." The Lakers also announced Steve Nash will be out for at least four more weeks with nerve root irritation, leaving injury-riddled Los Angeles without its top three point guards and Bryant -- who filled in at the point in recent games -- for at least another week. On Thursday afternoon, a tweet was posted on Bryants official Twitter account that consisted solely of the hashtag: BrokenNotBeaten. "I think hell be back in six weeks, and hell be hunting for some bear," DAntoni said. The rest of the Lakers found out about Bryants injury after practice for Fridays home game against Minnesota. The remnants of the Lakers, who have lost four of six since Bryants return, also will host Miami on Christmas Day. "Its hard to get this type of news, especially when weve got already so many injuries, when weve been through so many injuries the year before," Pau Gasol said. "It just keeps piling up. Its not the best thing for us, for sure, but weve just got to continue to go forward. We understand it can happen." DAntoni immediately faced questions about whether the Lakers allowed Bryant to return too quickly from his torn Achilles tendon. Athletes with an Achilles injury must remain immobile for months, and they typically need several weeks to regain muscle in their legs and get back into game shape. Bryant pushed himself to return to the Lakers quickly, but his left leg appeared to be visibly smaller than his right leg after months of inactivity and atrophy. DAntoni and the Lakers top brass often joke about their inability to control Bryants relentless determination to play, even at the risk of his own health. Nike Roshe Run Flyknit Black. "It could happen at any time," DAntoni said of Bryants latest injury. "Thats part of it. Theres always going to be a risk until he gets used to playing, but the doctors are all over it. Thats just bad luck." Los Angeles signed Bryant to a lavish two-year, $48.5 million contract extension last month, taking him into his 20th season with the Lakers. Most of Los Angeles roster will be free agents this summer. Bryant matched his season high with 21 points in the Lakers win at Memphis, but he went to the floor with 3:25 left in the third quarter. He stayed on the floor briefly before standing up, and Bryant bent over at the waist as he flexed his left leg back and forth. He walked to the bench with trainer Gary Vitti, but returned to the floor following the timeout. He hit a deep 3-pointer late in the fourth quarter to help clinch the win and finished playing more than 32 minutes. Bryant said after the game that he twisted his knee, but it felt all right. "I just hyperextended it," Bryant said when asked to describe what happened on the play. "I tend to hyperextend my knees every now and then." Buried behind the implications of Bryants latest injury, the Lakers got yet more bad news about the 39-year-old Nash, who has been injured for most of his two seasons in Los Angeles. The two-time NBA MVP has played in just six games this season and hasnt suited up since Nov. 10, repeatedly travelling home to Vancouver to undergo rehabilitation on his perpetually balky back and hamstrings. Nash made it clear another month off is just a rough guideline for his return. "I think Im making strides for sure," Nash said. "I think the biggest thing is durability. Theres such a fine line when I do get up to speed where I can do a lot of stuff. To be able to sustain it is the key right now. I know I can get back to an acceptable level of movement. Its just a matter of how long I can sustain it." Xavier Henry, the 6-foot-6 shooting guard who has been a pleasant surprise in his first year with Los Angeles, is the Lakers new starting point guard, DAntoni said. While Nash, Bryant and Steve Blake are out with long-term injuries, Jordan Farmar will be re-evaluated Tuesday in his return from a torn hamstring, with the Lakers hoping hell be back before January. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
03-25-2024, 11:38 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: the 6-foot-6 shooting guard who has been a
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: