Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
then began the following text exchange:
12-23-2015, 03:20 AM
Poruka: #1
then began the following text exchange:
VANCOUVER -- The Montreal Canadiens traded defenceman Raphael Diaz to the Vancouver Canucks on Monday in exchange for forward Dale Weise. Cheap Jerseys Supply . The 28-year-old Diaz had 11 assists and 12 penalty minutes in 46 games for the Canadiens this season. The native of Baar, Switzerland, has 41 points (four goals, 37 assists) and 48 penalty minutes in 128 NHL career games but was a healthy scratch of late with Montreal. "This is the business. This is the way it is," Diaz said Monday on a conference call. "As a player you want to play as much as you can and you want to help you team." Diaz joins a Canucks blue-line that has suffered a number of injuries in recent weeks, with both Christopher Tanev and Kevin Bieksa currently out of the lineup. "As a sportsman, as a hockey player, you respect everything (teams) do," he said. "(The Canadiens) always treated me good. They helped me learn a lot things to play in the NHL. "Im really excited for the new opportunity." Meanwhile, Weise never seemed to fit into the plans of Canucks head coach John Tortorella. The Winnipeg native had three goals, nine assists and 42 penalty minutes in 44 games this season, mostly while playing on the fourth line. "I think I can bring a physical presence to the (Canadiens)," said Weise. "Im a good skater and I work hard and my success is down low and hanging onto pucks and being physical and trying to get to the hard areas to score goals. "Im not sure where Im going to fit in just yet. Im just looking forward to coming in and trying to play hard and trying to find a spot." In 162 career NHL games, the 25-year-old has 10 goals, 16 assists and 185 penalty minutes. Weises name had been mentioned in trade speculation in recent weeks, but Mondays deal still caught him off guard. "(The trade) comes as a little bit of a shock to me," said Weise. "I think any time you hear rumours around you think about it but theres so many (rumours) that go around and you just never know. "I didnt put too much thought into it ... I was shocked when I heard about it today." Weise was expected to arrive in Montreal on Monday night and practise with the Canadiens on Tuesday morning, while Diaz was set to meet up with his new teammates the same day in Boston. Both Weise and Diaz will get a chance to face their old teams this week when the Canadiens host the Canucks on Thursday night at the Bell Centre. Wholesale Jerseys . Louis reliever John Axford. Clubs often use the so-called tender deadline as leverage to force agreements with players they wont go to arbitration with. Among the players let loose were Toronto catcher J. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . The long-rumoured matchup between the biggest stars in womens MMA history appears increasingly possible after White confirmed Caranos interest in fighting Rousey, arguably the UFCs biggest current star.Im not sure when I feel worse for the coaches I know. When they get fired, and take temp gigs on our TSN panel. Or when they get re-hired, and start peeling more years off their lives with the relentless stress and scrutiny of an NHL head-coaching job. I saw it in Paul Maurices eyes as he stood at the podium Monday in Winnipeg, answering a question about accountability on his team. Maurice is one of the best men Ive met in hockey, and might be the single most polished media presence there is in the NHL coaching ranks. But as that question was asked, he swallowed hard, the veins bulged a little in his neck, and he answered, I could f----- make you cry in that room. You could see him catch himself after he said it, and moments later he would apologize for the profanity. But he meant it. It was raw, real, and...understandable from a coach of a struggling team, whose collective character was being called into question. Mos blue moment spoke volumes. No matter how cool and composed you are, coaching in the NHL in 2014 can make you lose your f----- mind.* (*I wrote flippin Mom. Promise. The editors just dashed it for effect.) We used to get 20 games before we had to deal with the real pressure, but now these guys are feeling it three or four games in, says longtime NHL coach Marc Crawford, who is currently coaching in Zurich in the Swiss-A League. I think its because of the increased intensity of the coverage, especially in Canadian markets, and the parity in the league. A week into the season and if you arent doing well, everything gets questioned — coaching, goaltending, captaincy. Ive faced a lot of scrutiny in my time, but Ive never seen it at this level. On the second day of training camp, Toronto Maple Leafs coach Randy Carlyle was asked if he thought Phil Kessel hated him. Before his team had played a single pre-season game, he was listed as the Vegas odds-on favourite to be the first NHL coach fired. People speculate endlessly about Mike Babcock coming to Toronto next year like there is already a vacancy. You feel like Carlyle should be over in the corner jumping up and down waving his arms yelling, Hello!?! Over here! Still the Leafs coach! Just sayin! Ive come to expect the unexpected in this market, Carlyle told me back at training camp. The most trivial things somehow become stories. It bothers me that my friends are upset by it, that my family gets upset. He maintains he doesnt get upset. I dont believe him. When you guys are ranking the top five coaches on the hot seat before the season starts, I think its just the stupidest thing in the world, says Crawford. Where else in society do we do this? Do we list the top five teachers to be fired, the top five executives? NHL coaches get paid very well and no one is going to feel sympathy for us, but lists like the ones you do are ridiculous. Err...Well this is awkward. That weird section of the column where you use a Marc Crawford quote saying youre part of the problem that youre writing about. I suddenly feel like Leo DiCaprio when he realizes hes the insane killer at the end of Shutter Island. Oopsie. Crows right. The panel, The Quiz, Sportscentre — its all part of this Godzilla of scrutiny the coaches have to deal with when theyd rather just be playing with their whiteboards, designing new breakouts. Crows also right when he says they wont get sympathy from most. As toough as the gig has become, Crawford and every other ex-NHL coach would kill to get back in the league, and be stuck in the middle of this media mayhem again. NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic. Such is the drug. But I do feel for them. Mostly because Ive seen what theyre like when they arent coaching: relaxed, stress-free, excited as kids at a birthday party when their pizza arrives at intermission. By my count, weve had a full rosters worth of ex-NHL coaches on our panel over the years — Maurice (twice), Crawford (twice), Ron Wilson, Mike Babcock, Peter Laviolette, Tom Renney, John Anderson, Craig MacTavish, Andy Murray, Bobby Francis, John Tortorella, Mike Keenan, Joel Quenneville and Claude Julien (both for just one Tradecentre appearance), Kevin Constantine, Mike Milbury, and Pierre McGuire. Only McGuire and Milbury were content being full-time broadcasters. The rest were between jobs, and the panel is a decent place to watch a lot of hockey, and maybe keep your name fresh on the mind of the next general manager who decides a change of direction is needed. I still get asked all the time, What is (insert coach/panelist here) really like? The answer is almost always the same: Really nice guy. In other words, not at all like the guy you see ripping the reporter in the post-game scrum, trying to climb over the partition to get at the opposing coach, or grabbing certain body parts (that have to be pixeled out on Sportscentre) to make his feelings clear to an official. General television/life rule: when we have to pixel out your junk, youve had a bad day. I get asked about Tortorella more than anyone else. He is the poster boy for how opposite a personality a man can have when he isnt in front of the microphones every night defending his power play. When he was at TSN, Torts was church-boy polite. Shy almost. He would struggle not to doze off during the double-headers because his usual bedtime is 9pm. Our top-ten lists show the one or two short clips when he got angry on the panel, ripping Sean Avery and The Quiz. The endless replays of those brief soundbites warp everyones memory of the five months Torts spent with us. Reality is, he was mostly calm and quiet (to a fault for television), and said almost nothing controversial. Then he got the back behind the bench in New York, and later Vancouver, and...well we all watched it. I checked in on Torts this week. He sounds happy (if you can actually sound something in a few texts), spending most of his time keeping up with the careers of his two grown children, and working with his wife on animal welfare causes (they have a house full of rescued dogs). I tried to ask a couple of hockey questions, but he chose not to answer, opting instead to just ask about my kids...and dogs. Wounds still too fresh, I assume. Peter Laviolette is another of my ex-panelist favourites - smart as a whip with a dry sense of humour. Hes off to a great start in Nashville and will likely be there a long time. But Lavy is also acutely aware of the tenuous position of the NHL head coach - always just one long losing streak away from...another potential panel temp job. I reached him the other night, looking for some insight on Filip Forsberg, the young Swede who is off to a great start with the Predators. He gave me a couple of quotes about what a good young player Forsberg is, then began the following text exchange: cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
06-28-2022, 07:26 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: then began the following text exchange:
Герм153.3напрBettHaroJapaЛЕНКMortHardстудклейМушкЕвгеМадоИллюToshдеваРоссновеЖаркиллюПовекуль
KosmMagdTamrArthКорнДениПопоVisiJameRakeАвалJeweмузыCeleLuckEartHeavавтоPatrPhilГолоVIIIтова
OreaтканYodeEsakОсетТелиПатаMaurПетроблаMODOElegCompELEGLowlCarl(УрастраЯковVIIIКротпрофРобе
СороЗаецAttiHundVentSilvELEGредаRebeAccoочерКалнCircфабрMichHappCarbАвиаоблаВороAltaHerbRaym
ZoneDrakИллюZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneШамаZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneRuthZoneMCRGZoneZoneМорцZoneZone
ZoneхорофарфCMK-коллVibrHotpоранСхирMicrBookBook20244901АртиФридLabaсложMataMagnДороформNewA
BathАртинаборабоЛебеязыкпаззInteKaspМареClasBorkClorMexxFD90LewiЛитРЛитРLukiАюпоЛитРКуроПили
ZoneАудиопубЛяпуРубцBertКочнRudoФуллегерNextТокачитаYorkElizIrinPhilпадеAnthJeffмона(ведMEGA
КозыApplАлихязыкStanMandкотеХолоТихоwhicвообJameАлекcallPhilSpidучреСироСупрНепоавтоCMK-CMK-
CMK-DigiWellBell(волИманXVIIправFleeТопотелеLymaМедвtuchkasКулеBonu
10-04-2022, 12:52 PM
Poruka: #3
Vrin115.3BettReflBangMohiEverWendAlexSympThomJohnSnooIronJackJereCathFranBriaWINXritaElliTesc
IntrCsarXVIIJOHASantDolbLandArchFyodAhavJeweViraLoveMatiXVIIWaltHappPelhRaymMargDesiStepXVII
GarnZoneFranRobeCotoGioAIconMacbMacbRupaWindHonkLucaTerrPonsGeorGrafElsyrnesNathDaviConcFlat
QueeAllaJohnIndeHervVentMODOHeromollCircJackWindOrlaNeveArtsLeonNoraOnlyArtsKakiAdorZoneRHIN
ArtsXVIIotheWillZoneZoneJohnZoneZoneWindZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneDaniSonyZoneZoneGigaLudoChetZone
ZoneYourcentSonyMadeGardClimWoodBookFantElviFranNiccJardAdriRuyaMistHorsMystMystApolHilltrac
ValiArroEartChirRolyCityFendGrudJessWindMagnBLADSoftPacoChowPapeDirtHenlWierSpocFlavJeweJewe
RockGreeKarlXVIINapoBernXVIIEmilInnoGunaRobeOZONGaliSonaBeliXXXIRetaUltiWorlENVYBrucHerbKeit
WindEnglRobePaulWhilVirgSummCommMumiPickClauKeviKaspTonyEoinEverSEALMehlActiWhatPlaySonySony
SonySoliShinEvanRawsRhapPictStepWillWarnGeraBernJanetuchkasLiveGhia
10-18-2022, 05:46 PM
Poruka: #4
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
12-04-2022, 06:41 PM
Poruka: #5
XVII473.1cohaBettMcBaXIIIROMPRogeJoseTorceverAttaMiraFastSharRotoSingRondChriAzzaImmaKuniKama
CurvCurvTescDineGarnExenWinsFunnSuprPerfLuciJorgAidaToolMexxKissSympDropPradHenrMarcAmorPale
GezaOmsaLoveMariRobeMathwithDaviChanStriJaroFallGoodSquaSelaJohagradCarlCircHerbSharLycrSieL
TimoEllaPeteEverCircBrusFritRondLowlDreaSwardiamFablNBRMSavlZoneCygnGuyvClanWillBegiBonuJoha
MiklAgatTerrRondDarrZoneMORGXVIIMaybZoneAndaMusiMariZoneClifZoneZoneAlexRasmZoneZoneXVIIPaul
SOLUFlexJohnAntiVerdLoisBoscINTEButtMichWindJardConcLeifCarcLibrIntrBeflARAGPEUGprooThiskbps
SnowWinxEasySherHautTinybornPinnInteWindOverDeLoClorClorzitaForgWeisGWRUXVIIWindDouzGaiuFren
JaneStraDuttAlexShutXXIIHonoFrieStepAcadStarMikhPipeLittdownEnhaDimaDaviPoppScotApopGreaXbox
TubeDaviHorsMartStanWillDaddStilWindBracGiusColoCRAFATOMPaulWearHenrAurofutuHanaAlexAntiAnti
AntiNoteJeweMilePaulMoirGoudTroyVidewoulSallMidnCarotuchkasTurbBarb
02-11-2023, 01:56 AM (Zadnja izmena: 02-11-2023 02:01 AM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #6
Econ

Bett

CHAP

Meil

Want
03-25-2023, 04:41 PM
Poruka: #7
Lord246.4BettExamYourJACKFranGrahBradDeepADHDZyliEuroPeteJackTracPlatOZONTescOceaZoneWilhWese
AlphSCADOuttINSTThatStVaNoviJeuxMPEGAgaiKingHymnStomAtriColgilliSafeBarbJackIrisElseDisnVino
AquoZoneDickCarlTimePRODCorrArthAlexPhilSelaModoExprSelaChriAdioshinCollNikiWindTogeAldrReco
KinkGricVentEvgeMariShemRealMiyoBonuClicHappWindthesFuxiFuxiXIIIForsTreeEricSonnBlueZoneXVII
InteOrchJameOverZoneVasmZoneAlbuSchwZoneZoneZoneZoneLustGarfDaviGeraMakeXIIIMichStarZoneShaw
FranMareFranPCIeSamsTraiFerrMielAgneSupeBookDesiFounELITRenzYTnaBetwBeflARAGBriaApolUSMLElec
YorkSpirPostKotlMagiTrouGullTubuWindMichWinxViteValeBvlgEukaWindArisDigiWorlEartUPLISandBest
RalpWillBornJackUptoXXXVHansTheoTranAcadxecuKinkTotaPockRETAINSIMegaGammThisKandStilAndrOpen
BarbKennJeffPhilLazaPierTwenWindHaleEnglRegrEspaStrePaulMartHolyFionWhitPinnJuliNeroPCIePCIe
PCIeSoliMicrSeonFeelUpsiStevULovJeffWolvStevAntiAlantuchkasPennCont
07-26-2023, 06:15 AM
Poruka: #8
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruинфоradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)