Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
eason, the Colts defence played well. At
12-23-2015, 03:18 AM
Poruka: #1
eason, the Colts defence played well. At
ROSTOCK, Germany -- Juergen Braehmer of Germany defeated Enzo Maccarinelli of Wales by technical knockout after five rounds Saturday to keep his WBA light heavyweight belt. Cheap Authentic Jerseys . Maccarinelli had his right eye swollen shut already by the end of the second round, when he said he wanted to continue despite being unable to see "anything" with it. A doctor examined the eye in the third and fifth rounds, declaring the 33-year-old fit to continue both times. "When you see it like that, you want to hit it even more. Thats boxing," Braehmer said. "I caught him well with my left. Then I wanted to be too spectacular. I wanted too much. It was good that it ended then." Just as the bell rang for the sixth to begin, Maccarinellis trainer, Gary Lockett, stopped the bout. "I cant let him go on. I cant let him go on," Lockett said. The 35-year-old Braehmer improves to 43-2 (32 KOs) with the first successful defence of the title he won by beating American Marcus Oliveira in December. Maccarinelli drops to 38-7 (30 KOs). Cheap NHL Jerseys . As Duncan finally starting walking to the bench, with mocking cheers raining down from the stands, Spurs point guard Tony Parker decided it was time for him to take over. Parker capped a 27-point outing with three clutch layups in the final minutes, and the Spurs held on for their fifth straight victory, 101-95 on Monday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys . There were few surprises when Italy named its preliminary 30-man squad Tuesday but there will surely be more debate when seven players are cut. "Yes (Ive decided), but I want confirmation from them" Prandelli said in an interview published in Fridays Gazzetta dello Sport.INDIANAPOLIS -- The Colts needed a linebacker. DQwell Jackson just wanted to play for a winner. On Thursday, everybody got their wish. Jackson, who spent his entire career with Cleveland until being released last week, signed a four-year, $22 million contract to play with Indianapolis. "It wasnt a financial decision, it was a decision to be around a good group of guys first and foremost and the chance to get to a Super Bowl," Jackson said. "It wasnt about money." A chance to learn from one of the best pass-rushing linebackers in football made the decision easy, too. The 6-foot, 240-pound, eight-year veteran who had watched Robert Mathis for years will now be paired with the perennial Pro Bowler, who set a franchise single season record with 19 1/2 sacks and won his first league sacks title in 2013 at the age of 32. Jackson has been productive since Cleveland drafted took him in the second round of the 2006 draft. He started 96 games, had 891 career tackles, 11 1/2 sacks, eight interceptions, seven fumble recoveries and one touchdown. Last season, at age 30, he still led the Browns in tackles (143), posting his sixth 100-tackle season. He also had 1 1/2 sacks, one interception and one fumble recovery. But hes hoping Mathis can teach him something else. "I want to know how he found the youth somewhere. Im excited to pick his brain. Ive watched him throughout his glory days and hes still having his glory days," Jackson said. "Ive just got a good feeling in this situation." Hes not the only one excited about the move, which comes five days before the full free-agent market opens. "The Colts defence needs new members to turn up the bluheat.....maybe we should take a ride down 5200 Jackson Street," Mathis wrote Wednesday on Twitter, before the official announcement was made. It didnt take long for Jackson to figure out this would be a good match. He visited Tennessee, Denver and Miami before signing with the Colts, who guarranteed him $11 million in the deal. Jerseys From China. In Indy, he is reunited with running back Trent Richardson and new Colts assistant Rob Chudzinski. A year ago, Jackson and Richardson were projected to be starters under Chudzinski, then the Browns first-year head coach. Richardson was traded to the Colts in September for a first-round draft pick. Chudzinski was hired as a special assistant to coach Chuck Pagano last month. Jackson now gets a chance to play for a team coming off two straight playoff appearances and with an organization that has reached the post-season in 11 of the last 12 seasons. After reaching the divisional round last season, Paganos second in Indy, the Colts are hoping Jackson can help them take an even bigger step. "The tempo, energy and determination he plays with are right up there with the best in this league," Colts general manager Ryan Grigson said in a statement released by the team. "He brings a welcomed element of experience and natural leadership to our team." With roughly $42 million to spend in free agency, the Colts were expected to continue improving the defence. At times last season, the Colts defence played well. At others, it really struggled. Adding Jackson may not give Indy the big pass-rushing presence to complement Mathis, but it should help shore up a position where four players could leave in free agency -- Pat Angerer, Kavell Conner, Scott Lutrus and Lawrence Sidbury. Angerer, Lutrus and Sidbury all finished last season on injured reserve. But Jackson came to Indy for one reason: To win. "The last few years this team has been productive and the success has been building for years," Jackson said, acknowledging he was willing to restructure his contract in Cleveland and left with no ill feelings toward his former team. "But this is a business. It didnt work out and I have a ton of respect for what theyre doing in Cleveland, but now Im an Indianapolis Colt." cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
07-26-2023, 06:02 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: eason, the Colts defence played well. At
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтradialchaser.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)