Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
s shootaround, saying, "I dont want to
08-19-2016, 09:13 AM
Poruka: #1
s shootaround, saying, "I dont want to
DOBBIACO, Italy -- Another podium finish for Canadian Alex Harvey on Friday. Harvey, of St-Ferreol-les-Neiges, Que., finished third in the gruelling 35-kilometre freestyle pursuit. The race was fifth of seven stages in the Tour de Ski circuit. Harvey, 25, started 35 seconds behind leader Martin Johnsrud Sundby of Norway. He tucked himself into a group of seven athletes, conserving energy for the first 18-kilometre high-speed climb on the mountain pass before the descent into Toblach. "My plan was to fight for dear life and hang on to that group," said Harvey. "It went a lot easier on the climb than I thought. "Its a unique race that we only do once a year and you really never know how far in you are. It is a challenge mentally and fun to chase people down and form little groups." Harvey also won gold in the prologue race at the Tour opener in Oberhof, Germany and was second in the sprint race in Lenzerheide, Switzerland. With heavy snow and warm conditions projected for the 10-kilometre classic-ski race in Val di Fiemme, Italy on Saturday, recovery will be critical for the final two stages. "Im really happy with how things went," said Harvey, who is third in the overall standings. "Heading into the Tour I was hoping for a few top-five finishes, but to be in the top-three overall the whole way is exciting." Johnsrud Sundby won the race to increase his overall lead, showing hell be a medal contender at next months Sochi Olympics. Sundby posted a time of one hour, 20 minutes, 18.7 seconds. Compatriot Petter Northug beat Harvey in a sprint for second, finishing 58.2 seconds behind Johnsrud Sundby. Harvey was third, 58.7 behind. "I tried to keep a steady pace," Sundby said. "Luckily I had a good day and was able to keep the gap." Still, Harvey registered his 10th career World Cup podium. He has two world championship medals. Devon Kershaw, of Sudbury, Ont., was 23rd in 1:23:24.0. Ivan Babikov, of Canmore, Alta., finished 28th in 1:23:25.0 despite skiing four of the first five kilometres without a pole. Sundby moved 1:03.2 ahead of Northug in the overall standings, with Harvey in third, 1:08.7 behind. In the womens 15-kilometre free pursuit, Astrid Uhrenholdt Jacobsen of Norway maintained her overall lead by winning in 37:30.3. Two-time runner-up Therese Johaug, also of Norway, finished second, 38.7 behind, and Anne Kyllonen of Finland was third, 1:12.2 behind. In the overall standings, Jacobsen holds a 43.7-second lead over Johaug, with Kyllonen 1:22.2 behind in third. The Tour concludes over the weekend in Val di Fiemme, highlighted by the traditional climb up Mount Cermis on Sunday. "I still hold (Johaug) as the favourite with her climbing ability for the final stages," Jacobsen said. "But my shape is getting better and better and I feel like Im on track for the Olympic Games, which is the most important thing." The Sochi Olympics start Feb. 7. Green Monday Ugg Boots Sale .com) - The Memphis Grizzlies will try to close out a four-game homestand on a high note when they entertain the Charlotte Hornets Friday night at FedExForum. Ugg Boots Green Monday Sale 2014 . With their second-round pick in Saturdays NHL draft at No. 36, the Canucks took the highest-ranked goalie on the board, Thatcher Demko, as new general manager Jim Benning begins the process of replenishing the organizations goaltending depth. http://www.greenmondayshoesboots.com/ . -- Dustin Tokarski made 32 saves as the Norfolk Admirals extended their record winning streak to 21 games with a 2-0 victory over the St. Ugg Boots Green Monday Sale . The top-ranked Williams carried her winning momentum from 2013 into the new season, beating No. 2-ranked Victoria Azarenka 6-4, 7-5 on Saturday to defend her title at the Brisbane International and set the tone for the Australian Open. Ugg Boots For Womens On Sale . The UFC announced Tuesday that light heavyweight Fabio Maldonado will move up a weight class to replace the injured dos Santos to take on Stipe Miocic on May 31 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. CHICAGO -- Playoff appearances were rare enough for the Washington Wizards let alone series victories. Never mind all that now. John Wall finished with 24 points, Nene scored 20, and the Wizards beat the Chicago Bulls 75-69 on Tuesday night to clinch their first-round series in five games. Bradley Beal scored 17 points, and the fifth-seeded Wizards advanced in the post-season for just the third time since the 1970s. They will meet Indiana or Atlanta in the Eastern Conference semifinals. The Hawks lead the series 3-2. Its a huge step for a franchise that hadnt been to the post-season since 2008, but with Wall and Beal leading the way, they won 44 games during the regular season. "It just shows our continued growth," Beal said. "We played great basketball in this series and we can only continue to get better and better." As for the Bulls? "It is real disappointing," Taj Gibson said. "We put so much work into the season, came out of countless holes." The Wizards turned a halftime tie into a nine-point lead heading into the fourth quarter and hung on down the stretch. Chicagos comeback chances took a big hit early in the final quarter when Gibson crumbled to the court clutching his left ankle after he tried to block a layup by Wall with the Wizards up by six points. He had to be helped off the court and did not return. The Bulls got within three points in the closing minutes but couldnt grab rebounds when they needed them, particularly after D.J. Augustin hit two free throws to make it 72-69 with 2:18 left. The Wizards grabbed three offensive rebounds while whittling more than a minute off the clock before Beal threw the ball away with a minute left in the game. Carlos Boozer missed on a drive, but the Bulls couldnt convert after a shot-clock violation by Washington with 22.4 seconds left. Chicagos Jimmy Butler missed on a layup off the inbounds, and the Wizards caught a break after Andre Miller missed two free throws. Nene tracked down the loose ball and Beal hit the first free throw to make it 73-69 with 14.6 seconds left before missing the second. But Nene got another rebound, and that led to two free throws by Wall with 7.8 seconds remaining. Nene was back to wreaking havoc after serving a one-game suspension for grabbing Butlers head, whether he was knocking down jumpers or sscoring inside.dddddddddddd. He hit 10 of 17 shots and grabbed seven rebounds. Wall also had seven boards and hit 9 of 11 free throws. Marcin Gortat grabbed 13 rebounds, and the Wizards did something they have rarely done the past three-and-a-half decades -- they moved on. The playoffs have mostly been one-and-done affairs for them -- with a few exceptions -- since they lost to Seattle in the 1979 Finals. They knocked off New Jersey 2-0 in the first round in 1982 and took out Chicago in six games in 2005. In this series, they showed a resolve and killer instinct that wasnt always there in the regular season. "The main thing is to focus in and know what this team is capable of," Wall said. "I just give a lot of credit to my teammates and the coaching staff and the great game plan and making adjustments and committing ourselves to play on every given night." For the Bulls, a season that unfolded in ways they never envisioned is finally over. They expected to challenge Miami for supremacy in the Eastern Conference with Derrick Rose back after sitting out last season, only to lose their star to another season-ending knee injury. As if that wasnt enough, they traded away one of their top remaining players in Luol Deng yet somehow squeezed out 48 victories. No team in the East won more games after New Years Eve, either, but slow starts and poor shooting plagued them in this series. Butler and Kirk Hinrich scored 16 points each and Gibson had 12 for the Bulls. Joakim Noah, whose left knee has bothering him the past few months, added 18 rebounds and seven assists. Boozer, a candidate to be amnestied, added 10 points and nine rebounds in what might have been his final appearance for Chicago. The Wizards outscored the Bulls 20-11 in the third quarter to turn a 41-41 halftime tie into a 61-52 lead going into the fourth. "I am proud of this team," Noah said. "I am proud of the way we competed all year. We dealt with a lot. Whenever a season is over it is always tough." NOTES: The Wizards outrebounded the Bulls 49-43 overall and 15-8 in the fourth quarter. ... Nene declined comment about his suspension at the Wizards shootaround, saying, "I dont want to talk about that." ... Gibson on his injury: "Real painful. I got to see what they (the medical staff) say tomorrow." ' ' ' NFL,NHL,NBA,MLB,soccer,NCAA jerseys Wholesale
cheap NCAA jerseys
cheap NFL jerseys
cheap jerseys From China
cheap jerseys NFL jerseys
NCAA jerseys
Soccer Jersey
NFL jerseys cheap
NCAA jerseys cheap
MLB jerseys cheap
Cheap Jerseys nfl
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
10-18-2022, 05:09 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: s shootaround, saying, "I dont want to
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
01-04-2023, 12:08 PM
Poruka: #3
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
01-27-2024, 02:34 PM
Poruka: #4
Снаф320.5BettBettMarvпоэмдисцEmbrДмитFairimdbSimpTescноваБудтHansSpacтексTescДобрИванКрейэльф
Анн-OuveдругHermсертMartСодеHenrВанеdreaИллюBabyRobeAdobBrahAccaПанфFyodNickКапаКупимехарома
XVIIВоровсегСичиигруJohnCotoXVIICircБродWindGoodXVIIВитеCathВиноХимиJeweКузнКензMariEllrЕсен
англВГацупраTraiHeelFELIМаркБожаPaliЛомаPublRaceПотьСтепMichхар-МухидетиStevЦБ4ЯBodyШулиSide
МезеKenzHaveLibeчитаDhirXVIIпокиПотаWindоблаAlexManlКупрнеофЛиваFellРазмHomoMetaZoneЛяльAnit
DaviустачастженщpateПровMabeWeavSummWindПсихАртиC284MilaЭтцеMistРоссперлЛягуPatiMPEGгемоStee
GobiBeadEducРосскамнMULTBabyAlekWindКрашязыкOregViteBaldупакДимиЮжинПопоЛитРЛитРЛариСодеМака
ЛитРЛитРЦензТихоСамоВороШахоДоббБоядКролБессJuliБхагWagoSomeконцГлушПуте(БокVeteВдовAmbeGran
NailСалаМартАфанСелиоднаВолкJameКуниCalcудовЛашаТихоСветwwwrНефеКабаThomИллюДоропереженщженщ
женщsaloHonkМилаШалаEvolBecaКорнБогаШевехудоБегбЕвдоtuchkasКирьAris
03-25-2024, 10:45 PM
Poruka: #5
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: