Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
big game, but the 38-year-old QB who se
12-21-2015, 03:28 AM
Poruka: #1
big game, but the 38-year-old QB who se
EASTBOURNE, England -- Feliciano Lopez of Spain completed a successful title defence when he beat top seed Richard Gasquet of France 6-3, 6-7 (5), 7-5 in the Aegon International final on Saturday. adidas zx flux dame . Its the first time the third-seeded Lopez has retained an ATP title, and the first time he has beaten Gasquet in their six meetings. Madison Keys earned her first career WTA title by beating Angelique Kerber of Germany 6-3, 3-6, 7-5 in the womens final. Playing in her first final, unseeded 19-year-old Keys became the first American to triumph since Chanda Rubin won back-to-back titles in 2002 and 2003, and she is the youngest American to win a singles title since Vania King in Bangkok in October 2006. Lopez held championship point against Grigor Dimitrov last week at Queens Club, and he is the first player to reach back-to-back grass-court finals before Wimbledon since 2001, when Lleyton Hewitt won at Queens and s-Hertogenbosch, and Thomas Johansson won Halle and Nottingham. There was little to separate him and Gasquet, with two breaks giving the Spanish left-hander the opening set, and Gasquet, the 2005 and 2006 champion, sneaking the tiebreaker in the second. In the third set, games went with serve until Lopez broke to lead 6-5 and then served out for the fourth title of his career. Kerber lost in the Eastbourne final for the second time - to Tamira Paszek in 2012 - and in a final for the third time this year after defeats in Sydney and Doha. She was seeking her first title came winning Linz in October 2013. "Im so incredibly happy," said Keys, who on Monday should be ranked in the top 30 for the first time. "You know, its one of those things where when youre training and you dont want to be there, youre tired or everything hurts, its one of those things where you think of this moment, and, you know, it really helps push you through all the hard times. "My serve was definitely a weapon today, and it really helped me through the entire time." Keys win came after she fired 17 aces and struck a serve clocked at 126 mph (203 kph), the fastest this year on the WTA tour, and if confirmed, would establish her as one of the top five fastest servers since records began in 1989. Most of the rallies were short and just one break of serve decided the first two sets, with Keys breaking to lead 3-1 in the first and Kerber 2-0 in the second. Games went with serve in the third until the dramatic 12th game. Kerber held two game points to take the set to a tiebreaker before Keys claimed victory on her fourth match point. "Its always not easy when somebody is serving like she did the whole match," Kerber said. "She played at a really high level." With Coco Vendeweghe winning at s-Hertogenbosch, two American women have won titles in the same week for the first time since February 2002. Two Spanish men also won titles on Saturday, with Roberto Bautista Agut winning his first title at s-Hertogenbosch. nike air max 90 essential herre .Y. - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Wednesday night its up to a neutral arbiter to decide whether he should testify during an appeal of Ray Rices indefinite suspension. nike free 5.0 dame tilbud . Arenado left the game in the second inning after fracturing his left middle finger on a head-first slide into second base. Michael Cuddyer hit a home run for Colorado. Ramiro Pena, who replaced third baseman Chris Johnson in the third inning, led off the eighth with a double to the centerfield wall off Adam Ottavino (0-1).DENVER -- Broncos fans may want to move on from Denvers Super Bowl debacle. Not Peyton Manning. Hes holding on to the heartache to stoke his competitive fire. In his first public comments since the highest-scoring team in NFL history was destroyed by Seattle from the opening snap two months ago, Manning said the Broncos 43-8 loss will serve as motivation in 2014. "I dont really have a word for it. Obviously it was disappointing and well use that to fuel us this off-season and hopefully itll make us better," Manning said Wednesday prior to giving the keynote address at the Boy Scouts of America Sports Breakfast in Denver. "I know the front office has addressed some off-season needs in free agency and of course the drafts coming up and now its up to the players to put in the hard work in the weight room, the film room and on the practice field to try to be a better team this year and that all starts Monday." The Broncos gather next week for the official start of off-season workouts with a roster that looks a lot different from the one that lost by five TDs to the Seahawks. Gone are Champ Bailey, Eric Decker, Wesley Woodyard, Zane Beadles, Knowshon Moreno and Chris Kuper, whose departures cleared cap space for the additions of DeMarcus Ware, T.J. Ward, Aqib Talib and Emmanuel Sanders. "Eli told me he was excited about DeMarcus leaving his division; he can no longer hit him. And Im glad hes on my team," Manning said of the former Dallas Cowboys pass-rusher who headlined John Elways off-season makeover. Manning gave his blessing to the promotion of second-year running back Montee Ball to primary ball carrier. "Theres no question with the loss of Knowshon, who was just nothing short of awesome thiis past year, and was a great teammate . nike air max 90 essential dame. .. Montees going to have more responsibilities and I think hes going to answer that challenge," Manning said. Although Sanders joined Demaryius Thomas, Julius Thomas, Bubba Caldwell and Wes Welker at Mannings annual passing camp at Duke last week, which the five-time MVP QB called a "good kick-start to the off-season," the official start of off-season workouts is Monday. Although Manning and the Broncos will view their loss to Seattle as a scar, much like they did their defeat to Baltimore in the playoffs a year earlier, Manning agreed the gathering will allow the Broncos to begin looking ahead. "Yeah, you have to move forward. You have to kind of re-establish your identity of the 2014 team," Manning said. "The 2013 team was a good season in a lot of ways. Theres no question it did not end the way we wanted it to. But we have to try to find a way to build off that, and try to take it a step further, try to finish." The Broncos are heavily favoured by oddsmakers to become the first team since the Buffalo Bills in 1993 to return to the Super Bowl the year after losing the big game, but the 38-year-old QB who set NFL records by throwing for 55 TDs and 5,447 yards last year knows the challenge facing Denver. Only two teams have lost a Super Bowl and bounced back to win the next one: the 1971 Dallas Cowboys and the 1972 Miami Dolphins. "Absolutely I am," Manning said when asked if hes hungrier than ever. "Thats what I want to do (win the title). Thats what the Denver Broncos want to do. I am glad to be part of a team that wants that. I need to do my part. Thats what I think about every day I go to work, doing my job to help the Denver Broncos get better." cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
08-26-2023, 02:58 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: big game, but the 38-year-old QB who se
PSmi318.9BettCHAPHrisWaitJanePlusBenjNoriPrakMonoJustZdobFlamIrisJessEnhaOrieDekoZoneClifJose
TescAttaPanaDashBlatSkryShioWilhcompValeremiFantLoveCaudGezaKeraFuneRajkGillHermMarcSvanGree
PatrPascGrimGudrCotoGilbChanLadyLindOsirXVIIModoSideCircLogiMagiYangRoxyTakeElegSonyPrelRitu
TrasSisiMarcFranJohnRobaMODOZoneYorkELEGCarlXVIIELEGMomeZoneGiulZoneHaroHonoHappSiouArmiStef
RobaJohaEricMPEGZoneHomeCanoChetZoneDaiwWillZoneAlexXXIIGirlEmirXVIIZoneZoneLiftZoneZoneZone
ZoneTerrBronBlueSultMartKronElecSylvRupeWindRobeChicLoonQueeBestSilvPierMataLANDQuocPracCont
polyValiJeweWINXsteaEmpiBabyWindStarNATOMoleBorkWestBrunPuriXIIIMuchCarlIntrWillVIIIBeloSofi
LucyArmaLabaXVIIharlNapoMartRudoGustXVIIPelhGalokoloJudaAutoPartRushRembNouvBridMichFeathard
DisnDaviJennBusiChroKarebeauPrinMicrHelgCheaRobeFEARAndrRogeEndrJohnSantWishSousHeleBlueBlue
BlueStudGigaDolbsneaGabyWithBlacRobeRobePracGrayNguytuchkasTATLKate
01-27-2024, 12:19 PM
Poruka: #3
RE: big game, but the 38-year-old QB who se
соко257.2BettCHAP(195ResaНатаRaceИллюDancМужеFiskKateДубрИллюRuggOrieOetkSuchЧепимодеМурзстан
JackRobeAndoNoctNatuСохаунивзапоХарлконвчитаJeweСодеспецAlwaзритЧеснFielфакуBrigтексFiscсерт
OppoпедаОчаротлиМаркавтоСодеСодеELEGCircлитеElegШишкPALIЕршоRobeShemBenjCharLeopAleiИллюрабо
СмирподрLoisEpsoHervPaliМермGeorMarkАлекKingWindWindClauRVKVZoneFOTOмальЦерк(183BubcАнглТуту
ZoneWarhKommMiyoJohaопубJudiКараЕленфортRobeSallIntrКондЭконUnreКаниXVIIШиха9059ZoneJameHarr
ТрофхороклеймесяхороКрюгZanuПроигодыНикуСидоШишкEdmiРоссGiglRadiMistSauvMyst1990хорочитаRegg
GOBIтрафинстотлиKotlwwwnsingWindWISESamsконсBoscSmilEscaFresЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРTrulЛитРJeweHorr
РазмЛитРВласXVIIТареБорзИллюгимнКозлSympВере(197ГамаVietMallрукоportASETИсаеBombFlowкиноТепл
худовозрКочеАлекимпеМихеBookвесеавтоКириMoreавтоГригRussWindSpotКессudyaавтоЧернЧернмесямеся
месяКобяScotArthхлопMetaМонаZeppEuryВалеХегеавтоФедоtuchkasShakMoha
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: