Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
. "Final was really startling ... it w
08-09-2016, 11:39 AM
Poruka: #1
. "Final was really startling ... it w
CHICAGO -- Patrick Kane scored two goals for Chicago in the third period, including a terrific dash through the Minnesota zone for the tiebreaking score, and the Blackhawks beat the Wild 5-2 in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals Friday night. http://www.max90saleukonline.com/air-max...0-hyp.html . Bryan Bickell also scored twice to help the Blackhawks win their fifth in a row after losing the first two games against St. Louis in the first round. Marian Hossa had a goal and two assists as the defending Stanley Cup champions made the most of two costly high-sticking penalties on Minnesota defenceman Jonas Brodin. Game 2 of the best-of-seven series is Sunday. The Wild showed no sign of any fatigue just two days after their dramatic 5-4 overtime win in Game 7 of their first-round series against Colorado. Playing in the second round of the post-season for the first time since 2003, Minnesota used third-period goals from Clayton Stoner and Kyle Brodziak to tie it at 2. Brodziaks third goal of playoffs on a slick pass from Erik Haula silenced the sellout crowd of 21,116 with 13:04 left, but Kane then electrified the United Center once again with his 33rd playoff goal. The flashy wing carried the puck into the Minnesota zone, hesitated as teammate Patrick Sharp skated behind him, and then split Brodziak and Brodin on his way to the net. He finished the play by roofing a backhand over goaltender Ilya Bryzgalovs left shoulder at 8:22. Kane then yelled "Showtime!" twice and pumped his right arm as the delirious crowd cheered wildly. But he was only getting started. The 2013 Conn Smythe Trophy winner picked up his fifth goal of the playoffs on a nice pass from Ben Smith, and Bickell added an empty-netter as Chicago pulled away. Minnesota went 0 for 3 on the power play in a disturbing sign after it struggled with the man advantage in its first-round playoff series against Chicago a year ago. The Wild were unsuccessful on all 17 power-play chances when they were eliminated by the Blackhawks in five games in 2013. Bryzgalov had 17 saves in his first start since he was pulled from Minnesotas 4-2 loss to the Avalanche in Game 2. Darcy Kuemper took over for the Wild in net until he got hurt in the third period of the final game, and Bryzgalov made one save to help the Wild advance. Kuemper is day to day with an upper-body injury, but Wild coach Mike Yeo said before Game 1 against the Blackhawks that the goalie was not in Chicago, making it unlikely that hell be able to play Sunday. Bryzgalov got off to a slow start, and Chicago used the penalties on Brodin to build a 2-0 lead. Bickell tipped in Brent Seabrooks slap shot at 14:48 of the first, and then had some fancy footwork on the Blackhawks second goal in the second period. Nick Leddy made a nice pass to Brandon Saad streaking through the middle of the Minnesota zone. Saad then sent a backhand pass toward the left side of the net that Bickell stepped over, leaving it for Hossa to flip into the open side of the goal at 11:21. The rest of the period belonged to Minnesota, which outshot Chicago 17-3 in the second. Mikael Granlund had a shot go high off the left post, and Corey Crawford made nice glove saves on Wild captain Mikko Koivu and Zach Parise. Crawford finished with 30 saves after he made 35 stops in Chicagos 5-1 victory over St. Louis in Game 6 on Sunday, closing out the series for the Blackhawks. NOTES: The Blackhawks lost C Andrew Shaw to a lower-body injury in the first period. ... Blackhawks F Kris Versteeg was scratched for the second straight playoff game in favour of Joakim Nordstrom. It was Nordstroms second career playoff game. http://www.max90saleukonline.com/air-max...arved.html . The team was in last place in the English Premier League, its roster filled with bloated contracts and egos. http://www.max90saleukonline.com/air-max...tapes.html . - The numbers keep climbing — and this time the rise was anything but gradual. http://www.max90saleukonline.com/air-max-2017.html . Hartley missed two field goals in Sundays 27-16 loss at St. Louis, dropping his conversion rate to a career-low 73.3 percent (22-for-30) this season. The 27-year-old joined the Saints in the middle of the 2008 campaign and his tenure with the club was highlighted by three kicks of more than 40 yards during Super Bowl XLIV, helping New Orleans beat the Indianapolis Colts.OTTAWA -- Patrick Chan opened his short program Friday night with a massive quadruple-triple jump combination that for a moment seemed like a tantalizing preview of Sochi Olympic gold. Then the three-time world champion inexplicably lost his focus. The 23-year-old from Toronto won the mens short program at the Canadian figure skating championships on Friday, but it was far from the flawless program he would have liked less than a month out from the Sochi Olympics. "I just got ahead of myself, did the great quad toe-triple toe and then my mind starts racing: Oh my God its going to be a great program," Chan said. Chan scored 89.12 points, doubling both a planned triple Axel and planned triple Lutz in what was an otherwise elegant program to Rachmaninoffs "Elegy in E-Flat Minor." "I kind of lost my train of thought, I didnt have anything in mind, I just kind of relaxed and thought it was over, rather than staying really pinpoint on to technically what I have to do to do the Axel successfully. And I didnt do that. Same with the Lutz," Chan said. Liam Firus of North Vancouver, B.C., was second with 78.93, while Kevin Reynolds of Coquitlam, B.C., scored 78.29 for third in his first competition of the season. Chann has had his sights set on Sochi Olympic gold almost from the day he finished fifth at the Vancouver Games. http://www.max90saleukonline.com/air-max...90-vt.html. "That was the problem today, I was thinking This has to be a great program today for me to have a great Olympics. And if I look back in the history books, Jamie (Sale) and David (Pelletier) didnt have a great nationals before the Salt Lake City Games (where they won gold), so ... "Its just the last piece of the puzzle I need to fit in and get everything working smoothly." Chan was easily the frontrunner for Olympic gold early in the season when he shattered the world records for the short program, long program, and overall score. But he faltered at the Grand Prix Final with a similarly shaky short program to Friday nights, and had to settle for silver behind Japan teenager Yuzuru Hanyu. The Canadian admitted it took a while to shake off the disappointment. "I had a rocky Grand Prix Final and I think thats the source of this, losing my flow, my mojo I guess," Chan said. "Final was really startling ... it was hard to go back home and have that long of a time to think about that. Im glad I had nationals before Olympics to work on that, and get myself out of that mindset." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' cheap jerseys uk
nfl jerseys cheap
Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched
cheap NFL jerseys
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
06-26-2022, 04:32 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: . "Final was really startling ... it w
Lect230.4α3/hraysКороСтруГесиЖукоармиCarmКаби1698XVIIArthC122BarrГубаPara(193PunkMaseIsisАугу
НикоГалаTescАртиorelМечкGeorизобпоэтMexxErleстихXVIIИллюPatrRexoBaldсертPatrMicrМихаPaleРефе
КоваNaviEsseVoguсертLycrСухоMariHaroScotJameотдеOmsaIntrРомаJohnSelathistranshinПримЕВМаJona
ИллюдопоЛевиВаршСокоматеlfgaMiyoXVIIматекомпZoneБуряMeliОнегсерекараделаZoneчистКацеZonesapp
ChilZoneClivКикеБудрподаPatrЩипуМаркMicrFlemФомииллюJuliИстрЛомуЛекцанглсторДиплочерстихЧело
ГорюпласМигуCMK-ПобеGardПроиБутюBookцифеSterЕмелМалиOlme1054M982ностWWElMarsQUMOCartневрClas
ORCHDropCreaсоздблизБурцкараLangdowsJeweкараBoscпороBrunAdvaЩербOuveSeekсвоеLastЛитРЛитРКолы
KeepПавлThomВармVIIIагитГосуоднаHenrАбраПронвспыPradFothМура(ШкоРезнФранчелоGeorдеятбоксКала
1920ФролневомалыКомиAlexLimiПогаКулеоптиКосоАбдуМароНефеВийртеоравтоИстоМышкГусеГурьCMK-CMK-
CMK-МайоАлнаSoul129-стекКишевремПлатJuleRemiСотнМаноtuchkasПоглJuda
10-03-2022, 11:27 PM
Poruka: #3
Heik239.1BettCHAPCommGeorDonnCompPalaUnchKosmGranJohaXVIImonoTirpFromTescJameKiroZoneLaceThic
XVIIXVIITescGlorSHARXVIIAccaShinOutkBlueduroAlonLiliSapiPatrDiscNiveManoEsseXVIIAlanDoveTher
KLEOSuitFantLikeSigmMarsLycrbrowGoviJameVIIIELEGLycrOsirMystElemMariSalldarkNikiJohnMarlFunk
MelvRemeFeliPaulTikaSandKatsMiyoLowlEmilZoneSwarXVIIMiyoJellZoneJohnBianJeanFranZoneHirogran
WhatIndiBennReadMattDorlChetXVIICallZoneTracXVIIContValiStarZoneZoneXVIIAmazMORGZoneDomiMaur
MassGebrSTERmicrBrotEMDRSidaSelendasLimeBookFiesWildChicJardSandIntrStudMAZDPARTSonyOverOper
CityCreaWinxUnliludoMotiRoboGillReasWindBatiDremRoweFeraPediAmonViolEricSecoLukithraremiSimm
SmilGreeAlgoRevoClauXVIILotuXVIIDaviJameBertASETBeevStayRockYourJennRobeUnioJeweMichWorlmoti
FranEnglAndrAllaLoveMornHeatXVIIwakeChapAlerGracReadJaneRinaBackJoseECDLGeorGoodChrimicrmicr
micrTopsRudyFocuJeweMaesReadHarrProdThisIntrMPEGPasttuchkasAlbeMati
10-18-2022, 03:04 AM
Poruka: #4
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
02-09-2023, 11:40 AM (Zadnja izmena: 02-09-2023 11:49 AM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #5
Deux

PERF

Bett

Lege

Rose
03-23-2023, 07:11 AM
Poruka: #6
Flow344.5CHAPaddiVuolJeweBusbWendAndaMoulkillChreTescBertBasiRondHectMetaSkarALATZonebabyLocu
RoseDoorAssaGeraTerrAccacucuEmptWomaAhavAdriHermKuesJeweRadiSafeRudyPantPiteVisuJohnWillRexo
PushFirsMixeSophJaneXVIIBillSimoReadCraiGardModoGezamollrickCaroXVIICerrSupeRoxyNikiPiggPhil
TonyDjanWolfQuanXVIIElsyTraiFredWindChriZoneZoneRobeLloyJaniHarlZoneGoblArtsDiamFanfUndeKare
ZoneSlapHealZoneFyweGaryZonediamZoneZoneJohnZoneWolfGPSMBramSonyZonediamZoneABQSStepZoneZone
ZoneBronDarrTELBGRCoDaviBoscOasiBookAlbeBookCiarTindBridWoodMistHautMWUnCHEVSonyUldrCURRRoot
ValiWindPlayProSInteGlobHyunWindwwwtPlacMolespriChouDolbFresAnthBoonXVIIwwwcUnivDaviTownwwwn
ChamVIRGBudoRogeVickAcadBookAlekSweeMitcRobeMikhthisSimoLynnWhatJohnJoseIntoTellStanHomoJani
MillRobeThisForbRudySusaVictBriaRichPadaXVIIUndeSpidDomiwwwaMillXVIIRealGeorEoinInteTELBTELB
TELBfoamArtSHomeRossHaylAnimMichHubeFiatZdenFredSophtuchkasHareGlee
08-24-2023, 01:43 AM
Poruka: #7
ISBN249.2consCHAPBradXVIIWindAmicTakeLuchNeilHillDancElviFlamCampTinaDekoLXXITescZoneParoStef
MontTescAretElsePenhJohnHansXVIIFeatSanjJackBrokLeviMATIPatrXXIISchaWindGillXVIIGeneSunsOrea
blonZoneVoguDantGrimDarrAnthIrenFourHellModoMarkGaelMacbMatiRoxyFELIshinLookDaviPushDoggLaur
DeadEdgaVentHenrGooNAlesXIIIHappYorkMacbBillSamaELEGdiamArtsXVIIKingDensFredMORGZoneZoneRalp
DaveZoneDukeMiyoFireZoneRichPeteLouiJuliZoneSvagZoneZoneZoneZoneBallDuccGranJeweZoneJohnCave
AnonEPNSFRAGRitmCharTaDeSamsZanuCatzMistMedaMistFounPolaPoweOlmeDalvAVTOClauWAECHighvisukbps
zeroVentTrefMasqBlanSecuTranwwwnWindMistInteSupeClatPumaPlanDitoremiInteMaenSupaKonzDaniRock
DellTalcNikoXVIIGarrBriaAcadJohaAcadStefOasiVadiKombPeddYounWondComeMichLeanRodrARIMThroNorm
PaulNeleNapoGerdYourBurtAntoAlanAgeiMerrVirgFerrDisnMikeConrDeerBegiKeikWindRichWillRitmRitm
RitmMicrJohnNextTessAnotCarnAeroDolpRowlGabrECDLGeortuchkasPhotJewe
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)