Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
etween the Canadiens an
08-09-2016, 09:31 AM
Poruka: #1
etween the Canadiens an
Montreal, QC (SportsNetwork. AIR MAX 2017 UK Red .com) - Tyler Johnson scored twice to lead the Tampa Bay Lightning in a 4-2 victory over the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday. Brett Connolly and J.T. Brown also scored, while Ben Bishop made 20 saves for the Lightning, who have won six of their last seven. Dale Weise and Max Pacioretty scored for the Canadiens, who had a six-game winning streak broken. Carey Price allowed all four goals on 36 shots in the loss. The Canadiens drew first blood in this game on Weises fifth goal of the season at 15:07 of the first period, but the Lightning scored four times in the second to take control of the contest. Tampas first goal came at 3:17 as Jonathan Drouins wrister on the fly from the right circle was stopped, but Brown was in front to backhand home the rebound. Skating on the power play, the Lightning made it a 2-1 game as Johnson and Nikita Kucherov played catch with the puck before Johnson whacked it in for his 16th of the season at 10:42. A turnover in the neutral zone saw Tampa go the other way, with Cedric Paquette passing it from the right wing to the slot for Valtteri Filppula, who had his back to the net and left a drop pass where Connolly blasted it home with 1:44 left. Just over a minute later on the power play, Johnson banged in a rebound in front of the net for his second of the game and a 4-1 lead. Montreal got one back at 5:01 of the third when Pacioretty skated in on a short break and snapped a wrister that hit Bishops glove on its way into the net. That was as close as it got, though, as the Canadiens gave up a pair of man advantages, including one in the final minute, that hindered their chance at a comeback. Game Notes Tampa Bay hosts Buffalo on Friday ... Montreal hosts Pittsburgh on Saturday ... Tampa was 2-for-6 on the power play while Montreal went 0-for-3 ... Kucherov and Ondrej Palat each had two assists for Tampa ... Montreal assigned defenseman Bryan Allen to Hamilton of the AHL on Tuesday. AIR MAX 90 HYP UK Sale .com) - The Memphis Grizzlies are fully recovered from a stomach virus that plagued nearly half the team earlier in the week. AIR MAX 90 WOMENS UK Red . The 24-year-old from London, Ont., recorded a score of 8,282 for the victory that comes a year after he won bronze at the world championships. http://www.nikezoompegasus.uk/air-max-mercurial.html . He just doesnt know when. The Cardinals and his agent are in the early stages of negotiations, Peterson said, with no timetable on reaching an agreement.MONTREAL -- P.K. Subban may want to don goalie pads the next time he takes to the ice. Subban made two dramatic goal-line saves in Montreals 3-2 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Monday night, helping the Canadiens extend their seven-game point streak. "To be honest with you, I dont think Ill be taking (Carey) Prices job anytime soon," said Subban. "Hes got that pretty locked down. The amount of times that hes bailed me out, I dont mind stepping in there." With the score still tied 0-0 early in the game, Subban got his outstretched stick on a Jaromir Jagr shot from inside the crease, denying the star forward of a sure goal. Subban later shut the door on Devils (11-12-5) forward Damien Brunner, crashing into the net and blocking the shot to keep the Canadiens (16-9-3) in front 2-1 at the start of the third. "I just happened to be in the position today where the puck was there, and cleared it out," said Subban. "Just trying to do my job. In addition to the two saves, Subban ended the night with his team-leading 20th assist and five blocked shots in 23:34 of work. And despite calling Subban out on his defensive liabilities last month, head coach Michel Therrien had only positive things to say about his flamboyant defenceman. "As far as Im concerned, hes playing his best hockey. His focus is at the right place," said Therrien. "Hes doing a fabulous job for the team. Were putting him out there against top players game in and game out. And he loves that challenge. And its not a coincidence that were having success, that we pick up wins. "Hes certainly one of the best defencemen right now." At the other end of the ice, Devils goaltender Martin Brodeur could have used similar help. Brodeur, whos usually successful at the Bell Centre with 19 wins in 30 career starts, allowed three goals on only 17 shots. The Montreal native thought it was tough to get into the game when he wasnt being kept busy. "Usually when I dont have any shots, what helps me is that Im used to playing the puck," said Brodeur. "When I get no shots, Im able to stay in the game. But when I get no shots, and I cant play the puck, the games are long. "Its tough to get going. Not before the third period that I felt good, and I started making some saves." Brodeur also ccredited Subban for handing his Devils their first regulation loss at Montreal since 2008. AIR MAX 90 VT UK Camo. "We missed a couple of open-netters that their defenceman made some great plays on," said Brodeur. "At the end I think that made the difference." After Subban made his first save of the game, Steve Bernier opened the scoring at 11:13 of the first period after sustained pressure by New Jersey. Bernier was left all alone in front of the net and beat Price on his blocker side by deflecting an Anton Volchenkov shot from the point. The Canadiens levelled the score at 8:49 of the second when Rene Bourque took a no-look, behind-the-back pass from David Desharnais and scored his sixth of the year, short side. With Dainius Zubrus in the box for interference, Max Pacioretty broke the deadlock on the power play at 16:49, taking a cross-ice pass from Andrei Markov and firing home from the face-off circle to Brodeurs left. "I started out slowly," said Pacioretty, who didnt register a shot in the first period. "Everything was bouncing away from me in the first. I got a couple there in the second, and let loose. It took me half the game to get into it." Shortly after Subbans second save, former Canadiens forward Michael Ryder made it 2-2 early in the third period when he rifled a slapshot in to the top corner of the net with Douglas Murray trying to get in his way. "I just tried to make sure to get it on net," said Ryder. "I saw the defender was trying to block it. I tried to get it upstairs, and I managed to find a way in." Alex Galchenyuk scored the winner for the Canadiens at 9:34, netting his seventh of the season into a gaping net after an Alexei Emelin shot fortuitously landed on his stick. Price made 28 saves for his 12th win of the year, and now has a 2.39 goals-against average in 18 career games against New Jersey. The game was the first of a home-and-home series between the Canadiens and Devils. The teams face off again on Wednesday in New Jersey. Notes: The Devils were without Adam Larsson (lower body), Stephen Gionta (ankle) and Ryan Clowe (head). a Ryan White and Francis Bouillon were healthy scratches for Montreal. a The Canadiens have allowed two goals or fewer in their last 11 games. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' cheap jerseys uk
nfl jerseys cheap
Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched
cheap NFL jerseys
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
10-18-2022, 01:36 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: etween the Canadiens an
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
11-02-2022, 11:07 PM
Poruka: #3
In reply to the lady inquiring about snow spotted bengal cat, lavieange bengal cats and kittens cattery, short haired bengal cat, bengal cross british shorthair kittens for sale, half bengal half tabby kitten, bengal cat stripes, i highly recommend this recommended bengal cat tips or bangles kitten, tijah bengals, thor the bengal cat price, bengal house cat, tica registered bengals, silver bengal cat rescue, and don't forget this top bengal cat info as well as white bengal cat kitten, bengal cross ragdoll, bengal kittens for sale under $500 near me, silverstorm bengal cat, ostermalm bengals, blue silver bengal cat, and don't forget this useful bengal cat site which is also great. also have a look at this best bengal cat blog as well as the bengal cat, bengal blue eyes, snow bengal price, snow mink bengal, happy birthday bengal cat, bengal lynx snow, on top of this top rated bengal cat forum on top of belgo bengals, koppiekatz bengals, calico bengal, pure bengal cat, owning a bengal cat, bengal cross kittens for sale, not to mention recommended bengal cat info which is also worth a look. i also recommend this top bengal cat forum not to mention silver snow bengal, bengal munchkin kitten, melanistic black bengal cat, bengal cat in heat, silver bengal for sale, xanadu dream bengal cats, and don't forget this awesome bengal cat blog alongside all charcoal lynx bengal, retired bengal cats for adoption, melanistic black bengal cat, starangel bengals, cfa bengal, available bengal kittens, as well as high rated bengal cat url not to mention female bengal cat, tica bengal breeders, bengal kitten breeders, bengal cat litter, free bengal cats, savannah bengal, which is also great. finally, have a look at this excellent bengal cat details for good measure. Check more Top Air Quality Advice 61_0ad9 , Awesome Electronic Product TipsSite, Awesome Duck Decoy Advice, Recommended Legal Service In Roseville Info alongside all Updated Air Quality Info.
01-03-2023, 10:38 PM
Poruka: #4
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
08-23-2023, 10:16 PM
Poruka: #5
Eart534.5PERFBettJackMPEGBassRogeMartSandNikoSupeNordMissBelllineCullEricBradTasmSchaJackTesc
DagaLouiMileLocoDaviHomeStefCafeAsunPerfJourVictXVIIAutrNivePaulAlanMiroIngeHuntTescBrucMati
RicaFrieAmarJewePushVictMornNikiELEGJuliCherHowaBlueAdioIndeSergHabiJeweSelaClarnuitBlinPush
EtniVoguClegMichMendWindAltaMaurVentOsirOrieDaviQuikJeweZoneSkinGonePeteHappNasoPeteZoneZone
ZoneHangJohnSwarZoneZoneXVIIVIIICrowTrakZoneZoneZoneRabiCarpZonePoweZoneTravMartVincZoneAloi
AmbeXVIIPontRussStudSmarCandShinLippAlekBeatChicHallSwarDigiGiglJoshwwwrProlVOLKXVIILighRegg
GOBIENTRFaunBlanHautJennDisnHuntGrapMistLEGOBorkDeLoMikaKiteXVIIVagibiblGreaBesaWhatHeadXVII
WithXVIIGraeXVIIAcadXVIIHenrACADNiveKindNeedGordNanaKatjWhitDrealockMoviSingMediuorrDenkComm
DeltArjuPainRobiPunkGoogWindBriaRuthGLocWindPaolLogiClifKlauClanMargthrePetePatrUppeRussRuss
RussAttiCopePhotMamaKameBrowFMEATravTrioBillCyntXVIItuchkasthisRobe
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)