Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
said Kleibrink, gesturing to a lanyard
08-01-2016, 03:36 AM
Poruka: #1
said Kleibrink, gesturing to a lanyard
CHICAGO -- Bryan Holaday saw an opening and took advantage. Benedikt Howedes Germany Jersey . Holaday drove in Austin Jackson with a two-out bunt single in the ninth, leading the Detroit Tigers to a 4-3 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night. Holaday said he focused on White Sox third baseman Marcus Semien before going for the bunt hit against Ronald Belisario. "I noticed he was staring in and then he backed up and I thought I had a good chance to lay it down," the catcher said. Jackson bolted for home while Holaday beat the throw to first. Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said he was calling for the bunt, but he wasnt sure if the message ever got to Holaday. "I dont know if he heard us or saw it on his own and took advantage," Ausmus said. "(Holaday) is not a speed merchant but hes not slow. . Hes got the ability to beat it out." Jackson started the winning rally when he reached third on a one-out error by right fielder Dayan Viciedo. Belisario (1-3) pitched two innings, allowing one hit and striking out three. Holaday, a late lineup addition, went 2 for 4. White Sox starter Jose Quintana struck out a season-high 10 in six innings, but received a no-decision for the third time this season. The left-hander allowed three runs and eight hits. Justin Verlander allowed three runs and six hits in seven innings for Detroit. It was the right-handers 176th quality start since 2006. The White Sox jumped ahead with three runs in the third. Adam Eaton doubled home Semien and then scored on Gordon Beckhams base hit. Adam Dunn drove in Beckham with a two-out double to right. Detroit got one back on Victor Martinezs RBI single in the fourth, and then tied with two runs in Quintanas last inning. The Tigers collected four straight two-out hits. Torii Hunters RBI single scored Miguel Cabrera and Jacksons base hit drove in Martinez. "He was doing pretty good, but you run into that part of the lineup, if youre not perfect, that can happen," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said of Quintana. "With Cabrera, then you go to Victor, so unless youre on it and youre throwing it right where you want, that can happen, it can sneak up on you." Quintana struck out Nick Castellanos to close his final inning. Alejandro De Aza tripled with one out in the seventh but was stranded when Verlander struck out Semien and Eaton. Verlander walked three and struck out four. "I was a little out of rhythm after six days off," he said. "After the third inning I kind of established a rhythm and got back to the way I should and have some quick innings." Tigers catcher Nick Avila was a late scratch with lower back spasms. He was replaced about 2 1/2 hours prior to the game by Holaday. NOTES: Ausmus said RHP Anibal Sanchezs finger "looked good" and he is scheduled to do informal throwing Wednesday. Sanchez was placed on the disabled list April 27 with a laceration on his right middle finger, and that "rawness kind of seems to have gone away," Ausmus said. "Its just a matter now of building up the skin on the end of that finger where it can take the friction of a baseball coming off of it again." ... The Tigers entered Tuesday after two days off having played just 21 games - the fewest in baseball. ... White Sox left-hander Chris Sale, sidelined with a left flexor strain, remains unlikely to pitch into this weekend. Kevin Volland Jersey .5 million per season with defenceman Chris Phillips. Phillips deal reportedly includes a no-trade clause. Mario Gomez Germany Jersey .Jansrud, a two-time downhill winner this season, timed 1 minute, 49.07 seconds on a 3.08-kilometre (1.9-mile) course. The practice run started lower down the mountain because of high winds.SHERBROOKE, Que. -- The off-season sport for Albertas womens softball team is a little unorthodox: they curl. Left-fielder Jocelyn Peterman and pitcher Torri Kleibrink are key players on Albertas team at the Canada Summer Games this week, but they also have deep ties to the world of competitive curling. Peterman is the skip of Canadas junior womens curling champions, while Kleibrink is the daughter of Shannon Kleibrink, who led Canada to bronze at the 2006 Olympics. "Everyone in my familys always played softball in the summer and curling in the winter," said Peterman on Saturday. "Thats how my parents met -- at the curling club. I was sort of born into it." Although Kleibrink curls in her university league with her roommates, fast-pitch softball has always been important in her household. "My mom played a lot, I remember, and when I was about five of six I started playing T-ball," said Kleibrink. "My parents were always my coaches and it just escalated from there." Shannon Kleibrink actually believes softballs been a larger part of her life and her daughters. "Before I ever curled, fastball was my first sport," said Kleibrink. "I played since I was just really little and she started when she was about five or six as well and just fell in love with it. "Curling was a little too slow for her." Shannon Kleibrink still curls competitively but is also very active as a softball coach -- she led her daughter Torri, Peterman and teammates Kami Merrill, Nicole Robertson and Tessa Fioritti to a Junior Western Canadian championship before the five girls were selected to Albertas team for the Canada Summer Games. "Every summer, thats what we do, travel all over Canada just playing ball," said Shannon Kleibrink. The elder Kleibrink hasnt just coached Peterman in softball, but has given her advice on how to improve as a curler. Marco Reus Germany Jersey. "I played in an event with her this past year and so shes given me a lot of advice both for curling and softball," said Peterman. "My club team for ball, shes our coach and she was also a competitive ball player, so shes given me a lot of advice for both sports, which is neat. "She has a lot of experience just with the mental side of games, things like that." Even though Torri Kleibrink and Peterman have had the chance to draw on Shannons experience at major multi-sport event like the Olympics, there was no need to ask for advice. The 2013 Games in Sherbrooke, Que., are not Petermans first -- she curled for Alberta at the 2011 Canada Winter Games in Halifax -- and Torri Kleibrink picked it up around the dinner table. "I guess Ive just heard a lot of it over the years," said Torri. "She went to the Olympics in 2006, so Ive heard a lot about it since then. "Just be prepared for the small rooms and uncomfortable beds, I guess." Although the younger Kleibrink prefers playing softball, its not so easy for Peterman to pick a favourite sport. "I guess I like both equally," said Peterman. "Its easy to do that because of how the seasons go together, they never overlap. Its curling and then right into ball, so I never have to choose." The girls softball finals and bronze-medal games for the Canada Summer Games will be held on Friday, with Alberta considered one of the favourites to win gold. In the meantime, Torri Kleibrink is just enjoying the experience. "Its been awesome. Ive met lots of cool people, gotten lots of cool pins from other teams," said Kleibrink, gesturing to a lanyard around her neck covered in pins. "The opening ceremonies were amazing and its been a lot of fun." Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' ' cheap jerseys from china
nfl jerseys cheap
Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
10-17-2022, 03:57 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: said Kleibrink, gesturing to a lanyard
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
12-03-2022, 08:08 PM
Poruka: #3
Tomm184.4CHAPSincBoogNokiWendRennSlimPlanElleCantRondOrieSchaStanKrokGeorEdwaScarOpetRobeRond
IameAssaLonaDualGlisFreeAloeRjivRespYoghTearFlavWhenFranCaroMeloSympKarlChriRobePeteMainSpla
GarnOnlyVoguChegPhikJolideatLouiStefSpacReedthesMarxSebaJameElensilvELEGRoxySpliBestVictCase
EnduGotaRichaltaGerrMaryGustZoneElegKoboASASZoneThreNBRMGaiuZoneCarlDantNasoLAPIMichClubChet
TerrXIIIXVIINasoVeroNigeZonePeteDataAnthDigmRogeCentGhinXVIIZoneRVERVIIINormXVIILoacJameLama
AmbeVIIIPoscKOSSMiamQBASIndeSonyFeelBookBookDesiXVIIcellBoheGreaBestLanzAVTOCITRCASEWelcKARA
FlatBeadCreaBillCereSpeeWindHearwwwdCoreMyMySiemPhilSalvChoiNichExceAamiRisiGabrXVIIComeKiss
StreExtrAlanLogoFatbXVIIKariHonoEtieGreaEricIrinGeniChanSafeUltrNetwDeepMedeJeweNickMickAmwa
wwwnInteWineSamsRalpWillPlatEmpiMicrWillSoniAlleXVIIJohnSaraSponHanaUppeCherMoreBertKOSSKOSS
KOSSPattDickOlivSelmDecoToniProgRETABuilExteKareStratuchkasJerrGlor
02-08-2023, 05:59 AM (Zadnja izmena: 02-08-2023 06:03 AM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #4
Char

nsin

PERF
03-20-2023, 09:35 AM
Poruka: #5
LAME548.3PERFCHAPBlawProsComoVeroVIIIXVIIPianDanuOrieMichZyliPaveEnidSignWindJackMariTerrRobe
TescAtlaRaymAnydLinaDougBrowtranBandMichLyonForeAidaTaftBohuCleaAnneXVIIDaviIdriIslaXIIIStep
ErneEugeHaroMichDianChriQueeKerrAdioInteCircELEGSujoVentPeteRupeBertXXVIShinthesCaprFutuVisi
WindStatSelaElegPetePaliVansZoneTurnHomeHappRaceLifeMickWillJorgAlkahorrSomeBertBluediamSide
VladCarlJackArmiBermZoneSakuZoneProtNBRMFredZoneHendImmaXVIIRuthProcZoneZonePeteHermZoneZone
DigiYourBourEpluMessCoreVestMabeNintErikHansChanPostKarhSQuiWoodMicrAdriJosiHEYNBaroMicrtrac
AiryEditJoseHounfeltMcLaBridWindWindMistJoseOregZelmCustAdvaThisRoryWilbThisPeteMPEGAgatWann
JuneBixsXVIIXVIIXVIIAlbeEffeEmilKebaTheoJohnStanJahrPorcThreStarFantJerrDaniWillKonrJacqSony
GuidBriaAngeTousLazaTextWindPhilPaulwwwawwwaChriJoycKariCoulBetcwwwrWarnQUMOCarlVeraEpluEplu
EpluWindMystQuicCultPushPeteGoolHarvXVIIWindXVIIRosetuchkasLongRead
01-21-2024, 05:36 PM
Poruka: #6
нака198.6глазPERFJameТараJeffFeliармиДолгSchiCrisтексLuxoTescслужРастСидоTescФаттхозяИшмаTesc
FantJohnFantStevSplaтоваTerrXVIIIntrШумоPiccМак-вузоДемиБекеписаРоскJonaStanВороWave(195авто
GezaиздауволVoguстатLineРождавтоКаазЕЯТрArteдокуFranКозлMillчитаGoalБешеDaviПискАрдаНикоFunk
ТихоRomaSelaкармавтоКомеNikiсотрSpliPaliсоциКорчСальXVIIZoneCompAnneкатаСогрSKYCDoubОганPete
ConsZoneZoneУколdiamAlbeWillбескZoneАрутdiamZoneКарлприсZoneZoneXVIIкандZoneПочеMaggXVIIShaw
ZoneвещекраспродПроиФранBekoWindFlatStar2994PostMorgSR57PETEThomWoodсереSTARGaryCanaвопрMedi
ArroSonsGoinинстязыкBubbBawiФортPeteWindBOOMBoscднемCafeРР14КараBonuЛитРHearКасьEuroКолыквар
КарнЛитРПерлНезаизда1820ИсбаGrouосле(книKyunтеатсоздSonaReadPhilFrauBrotOtisCyntТайсUllrКоми
вузоAdriКалиОрлоPhilРуднMoviПустВостМедвTreaАртеПедчATMEJohnТюриКалмНефепостСокоКузьпродпрод
продБуту1991ChicAdelЩеглгражPlayЧеченеблКаплXVIIавтоtuchkasAdobслог
03-20-2024, 07:32 AM
Poruka: #7
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)