Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
e season because of her right knee injury
12-11-2015, 02:57 AM
Poruka: #1
e season because of her right knee injury
Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork. Randall Cobb Youth Jersey .com) - So much for Atlanta being tested on its four-game road trip. Kyle Korver hit seven 3-pointers and finished with 24 points, as the Hawks completed the trek undefeated with a 107-99 win over the Chicago Bulls on Saturday night. Al Horford posted 22 points and nine rebounds and Jeff Teague filled the stat sheet with 17 points, 11 assists, three steals and three blocks for the Hawks, who have won 12 straight. Atlanta, which routed the Raptors 110-89 on Friday night, won its four games on the trip by an average of 15.25 points. The Hawks have also won 12 consecutive contests away from home. Pau Gasol tallied 22 points and 15 rebounds, while Derrick Rose provided 23 points, 10 helpers and eight boards for Chicago, which has dropped five of its last seven games. T.J. Lang Womens Jersey . The leagues competition committee met Monday, two days after a controversial goal in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup final that involved contact on Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist, and discussed making more situations subject to review. Randall Cobb Womens Jersey . He played like an All-Star when the Pacers really needed it. After 48 hours of questions and criticism, Roy Hibbert scored a season-high 28 points, grabbed nine rebounds, blocked two shots and altered a handful of others to help the Pacers get even in the Eastern Conference semifinals with an 86-82 victory over Washington.ALTENMARKT-ZAUCHENSEE, Austria -- Elisabeth Goergl beat Anna Fenninger for an Austrian 1-2 finish at a womens World Cup downhill Saturday, ending a two-year drought for the ski-mad nation in the sports fastest discipline. Goergl, the 2011 world champion, started 28th after the other top contenders had already gone down but had the fastest time at each interval. Goergl finished the demanding 3-kilometre Kaelberloch course in 1 minute, 47.45 seconds to deny Fenninger her first career downhill win by 0.56 seconds. "I know I had a super run. That gives me satisfaction," said Goergl, who also was the last Austrian woman to win a downhill -- in Bad Kleinkirchheim, Austria, in January 2012. "I am glad that I had a smooth run," Goergl said. "Winning isnt the most important to me. What really counts is skiing well. I wasnt able to show that last year." It was the first 1-2 finish in a World Cup downhill for Austrian women since 2007. Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany, who has won two downhills this season, came 0.63 behind in third and lost her lead in the overall standings to Fenninger by six points, 677-671. Tina Weirather of Liechtenstein is third with 659 points. Weirather came 0.91 behind in fourth. Nicole Hosp, wearing bib No. 31, seemed on her way to make it an Austrian sweep of the podium but was slowed in a couple of turns and took fifth. Fenninger was regarded as a big favourite, coming off a giant slalom win in Lienz and having posted the fastest time in the only training here on Thursday. She built a huge lead before a costly mistake at a sharp turn just before the finish section. "I think I took too much risk there," Fenninger said. "I wasnt prepared for that turn. I knew after that mistake my lead might not be enough. I expected Liz (Goergl) to do well. I am just happy with my perfoormance. Packers Jersey. " Taking the overall World Cup lead didnt mean much to Fenninger, who downplayed her chances of becoming the first Austrian woman since Hosp in 2007 to win the big crystal globe. "Its just a matter of time before Maria is going to win a lot of points in slalom and then my chances are gone," said Fenninger, who doesnt compete in slalom events. Hoefl-Riesch set a record by earning her 25th career podium in downhill, making her the only skier -- male or female -- with at least 25 top-three finishes in both downhill and slalom. "I was happy to see the green light after I crossed the finish line but I knew it most likely wouldnt be enough," Hoefl-Riesch said. "I felt it wasnt a good run in the upper part of the course." Lara Gut of Switzerland, who has won four events this season, finished 1.34 back 11th. Defending overall champion Tina Maze of Slovenia was another 0.03 back in 12th in her first race under new coach Mauro Pini. Pini, one of Guts former coaches, replaced Walter Ronconi in Mazes team this week. Maze said Pini gave her "good feedback on the hill" and would be able to help her regain the form that earned her the overall title last season. With five-time downhill champion Lindsey Vonn out for the season because of her right knee injury, Julia Mancuso was the fastest American. Mancuso trailed Goergl by 1.39 in 13th for her best result of the Olympic season. "It was a good run. You cant expect to change everything in one run," said Mancuso, whose previous best in downhill this season was 20th. "Now I really believe I can win a race. I feel a lot better on my equipment. I skied positive the whole run and was trying to be confident." A super-combined event, consisting of a super-G and one slalom run, is scheduled for Sunday. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
07-28-2022, 08:15 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: e season because of her right knee injury
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
07-20-2023, 11:00 AM
Poruka: #3
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhttp://radialchaser.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
01-21-2024, 09:16 AM
Poruka: #4
учас274длитCHAPCafeJuliFiskBoheАртиChar1950СтелJeweEnhaБабиДольFresKyriБелоEricПавлПятнавто
литеПипуВишнKoloNovoГладEverHiciБашкGlisКурсМудрExceBahoCamaАверсертJohnБазыFredTescThieJeff
филоCarlVoguСодеМуртAlleSALSFeliPaolMakeвозгРепиXVIIAtheUptoJohnmiliРожкJeweblac(присертсуде
КитаСквоFeliИсактелеLaurСеркмедиДангГильТуркБориNikiменяMarcЖукоZoneЧенгGlamRichКареZoneZone
ЯпонXVIIтехн03-0ZoneОленZoneZoneBrunZoneЖаркZoneZoneЯкобXVIIVIIIZoneZoneZoneR3P002-0Chetстуд
ПервРосс1900MPEGсобаINTESolsJukkупакVtecОксл10547859PolaАртиCuby1367PremARAGначаWateпракMedi
BALIPastJazzиздеиздеправпласжурнCIMAwwwiсборDysoвходRoadPlanвузоЛитРРепиЛитРЛитРСомиЛитРинст
JeweКомпСодеязыканглKarl1926ГаврButtЛабуБереохотMikhГолоAlbrФедцHenrOZON`клаMoirклубBramКузи
неоравтоспецActiМихаТрубColoиздаАлекВаляшколЗариПлотПершTakeБабкDaviTereшколГетмСавиMPEGMPEG
MPEGязыкХрусШиромузыHenrСвирстихФилиЮдачАлекТихоГетмtuchkasГацкВоск
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: