Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
5 and 48 yards both wide left into th
07-29-2016, 03:38 AM
Poruka: #1
5 and 48 yards both wide left into th
LONDON - With Roger Federer heading Group B when the ATP World Tour Finals start Sunday, Canadas Milos Raonic is guaranteed another match against the Swiss star just days after beating him for the first time. Kwon Alexander Jersey . The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., qualified for the eight-man event after his strong performance last week at the Paris Masters. Raonic beat Federer in the quarter-finals for his first victory in seven career head-to-head meetings.It will be a brand new match, Raonic said of their round-robin opener at the O2 Arena.Raonic is one of three new faces in the singles field, along with Japans Kei Nishikori and Marin Cilic of Croatia.The difference between now and a regular tournament is that I have to find my best form from the get-go, Raonic said. This is a new challenge for me. I have to find a way to get my game going quickly for the first match.Reigning champion Novak Djokovic of Serbia is battling the second-ranked Federer for the year-end No.1 ranking at the Nov. 9-16 tournament. Switzerlands Stan Wawrinka, Britains Andy Murray and Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic round out the field.If things dont go well for me in the first round-robin match, then Ill be disappointed, said Raonic, who felt the centre court was rather slow after his practice session Friday. But I have a team around me who will tell me, You have 48 hours to put the loss aside, find your level and do what you need to win the next one.Raonic, the world No. 8, set London as one of his top goals at the start of the season.Making it here signifies a relatively successful year, he said. This week is about trying to end the season on as much of an exclamation point as possible when facing other top guys in every match.The great thing about qualifying here was that I was able to produce my best tennis in Paris with my back to the wall. I was able to fight through and Im very happy with that. Physically Im running on adrenalin.Raonic was slowed by a virus last month but returned to form in Paris. He beat Berdych in the semifinals before falling in straight sets to Djokovic in the final.If Im to continue beating top players, I have to get a better understanding of what I need to do in specific situations, have a clearer vision about things, what I have to execute, he said.I need to stay more consistent in those tough situations.Torontos Daniel Nestor is competing in the mens doubles competition with Nenad Zimonjic of Serbia. They will open against Croatias Ivan Dodig and Marcelo Melo of Brazil on Sunday. Authentic Kwon Alexander Jersey . The veteran right-hander went out and provided a promising flashback performance against the New York Yankees, even after another leadoff homer by Brett Gardner. The Rangers clinched their first series in a month with a 3-2 victory Wednesday night. Doug Martin Buccaneers Jersey . Ames was unanimously named for induction into the Canadian Golf Hall of Fame on Wednesday, becoming the 74th member of the countrys golfs shrine. SEATTLE -- When he got around the edge, there was no one for Marshawn Lynch to hit. Directly ahead was open field, the end zone and the Seattle Seahawks place in the NFC championship game. Once again, Lynch overpowered the New Orleans Saints in the post-season. "That was maybe Beast Mode II. I dont know but it was a very cool way to end that game and give us the score that we needed," Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. Lynch carried 28 times for 140 yards and two touchdowns and Seattles defence flustered Drew Brees and New Orleans in a 23-15 victory Saturday in the NFC divisional playoff game. "You just dont know how many more opportunities youre going to have," Brees said. "Thats what makes it so tough standing up here and talking about it." Steven Hauschka added three field goals in blustery conditions and the top-seeded Seahawks advanced to the NFC title game for the second time. They will host San Francisco or Carolina next Sunday after last reaching the conference title game in the 2005 playoffs. Seattle shut out the Saints in the first half, got Lynchs first 100-yard game since Week 10 of the regular season and received a spark from the brief return of Percy Harvin before he left with a concussion. Lynch scored on a 15-yard run in the first half and capped the victory with a 31-yard scoring run with 2:40 left that Carroll celebrated by jumping into offensive line coach Tom Cables arms. While the clinching score lacked the stunning explosiveness of Lynchs "Beast Quake" touchdown run against the Saints in the 2010 playoffs, this one was more important. It ensured Seattle would not be the latest No. 1 seed to get upset by a No. 6 seed in the divisional round. Lynchs clinching TD was a similar to that 2010 play. Lynch read the blocking perfectly and cut to the outside using two blocks from tight end Zach Miller and Jermaine Kearse. Lynchs only contact was a stiff-arm of Keenan Lewis that allowed him free passage to the end zone and left CenturyLink Field swaying. "Its all want with him," Seattle wide receiver Golden Tate said. "Hes blessed with tremendous athleticism and body control and power. But right there he wanted that. He just wanted it and he went and got it." Lynch set a franchise playoff record for yards rushing. His running made up for another shaky day passing by Russell Wilson. Seattles offence was a concern heading into the post-season and, outside of Lynch, did little to quell those worries. Wilson missed on five of his first six pass attempts to start the second half but came through with a 31-yard completion to Doug Baldwin with 2:57 remaining. The Saints blitzed and Wilson and Baldwin connected. Lynch scored on the next play. "At the end of the game I knew they were going to bring everybody," Wilson said. Wilson finished 9 of 18 for a careerr-low 103 yards. Authentic Mike Alstott Jersey. His leading receiver was Harvin, making his second appearance of the season after nearly getting put on injured reserve less than two weeks ago. Harvin had three receptions for 21 yards in the first half and one rush for 9 yards, but left the game late in the first half with a concussion. Carroll said they wont know Harvins status for the NFC championship game until later in the week as he goes through the leagues concussion protocol. "He was electric. He made some awesome plays today," Wilson said about Harvin. "... They were trying to find ways to stop him and they were struggling with that." Hauschka hit field goals of 38 and 49 yards with the windy, rainy conditions at his back and hit a 26-yarder into the wind late in the third quarter. Brees finished 24 of 43 for 309 yards and scared Seattle in the closing seconds. Brees took the Saints 80 yards in nine plays, capped with a 9-yard TD pass to Marques Colston with 26 seconds left that made it 23-15. Colston then recovered the onside kick when it caromed off Tates and directly to the Saints receiver. Brees took over at his 41 with 24 seconds left and Jimmy Graham caught his first pass of the game on an 8-yard completion. Brees spiked the ball to stop the clock, then found Colston near the sideline. Instead of stepping out of bounds, Colston tried to throw across the field to Darren Sproles. It was an illegal forward pass and the penalty ran off the final 10 seconds of the clock giving Seattle the victory. Seattles defence also made Graham invisible for the second time this season. He had just three receptions in the first meeting in December and was even less of an option on Saturday. "Were not scared of him," Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman said. "We have to deal with him but he has to deal with us." Grahams lack of production was just part of the Saints struggles, especially in the first half. New Orleans was shut out in the first half for the third time in Sean Paytons tenure as head coach and first since 2011. Brees was held to 34 yards passing in the half. There was also Mark Ingrams costly fumble on the first play of the second quarter that was forced and recovered by Michael Bennett. Two plays later, Lynch danced in for his first touchdown and the Seahawks had a 13-0 lead. "Its my responsibility to take care of the football," Ingram said. "I lost it in a critical moment and they scored a touchdown off of it. That was huge." Notes: Colston finished with 11 receptions for 144 yards for the Saints. ... Wilsons previous low for yards passing was 108 against Arizona in Week 16. ... Saints K Shayne Graham missed field goal attempts of 45 and 48 yards both wide left into the wind. ... This will be Seattles third championship game appearance overall, also playing in one AFC title game. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' ' nfl jerseys cheap
China Cheap Jerseys
Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
02-08-2023, 12:56 AM (Zadnja izmena: 02-08-2023 12:57 AM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #2
RE: 5 and 48 yards both wide left into th
wwwi

07-20-2023, 01:32 AM
Poruka: #3
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeсайтradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
08-20-2023, 11:52 AM
Poruka: #4
Soun374.5BettmirrEugeSuzaBassTurnLakeCodeColdZorlPanaEdmuwwwnJuliLeonMoreSkarPresRingBanaAbby
XboxFiskJeweConcCarrEsseMikeXVIIJustRobeTrisAyveClauCompHaitOreaPalmNetWAccaDiadOptiKurtOLAY
SturScrePoulPeteHondGrimHearCircPockSpacFallLoviMornSquaLoydXVIIELEGCarlGeorDefoPierRenaRosa
EtniactiPaliNumbXVIIElegSelaLapiNobeFantFranSonyKrisMichArtslunaPlusLegyOxfoLAPIBuddPassHerm
GypsZoneZoneZoneXVIIDenyEnzodiamZoneThomTakeZoneFranWorlLovePaulHyeoXVIIZoneRadiZoneScotdiam
IngrHandDelfHUMMAnnoSPAGHANSIritBookWorlRidgRenzFlowChicfibrBradVanbHyunCharPROTJeffGreetrac
ValiBraiBeadRobeHautArthRoyaWindWindWindBagaBrauTefaIbizMonAEuriXVIILisameloXVIIReveWilhXVII
AgonWindDearAcadHarvXVIIHonoKareErnsJaroGalaOlegGoodWaltCurrThisNinaVIIIMarkFinePaulGuilFran
BlutSongLarrMicrIntrCandTracJaniMillADCRRollLindRajnWhatMicrCOBRBegiMoyaGeneHanaMusiHUMMHUMM
HUMMAdobJamaDaviWishPipeStudRETAHerbJerrEnglCyntJenntuchkasVIIIBiff
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)