Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
end on being a contender or
07-19-2016, 11:38 AM
Poruka: #1
end on being a contender or
CHICAGO -- Rookie Jose Abreu connected for his second multihomer game in three days and the Chicago White Sox ended a 14-game losing streak against Cleveland, beating the Indians 7-3 Thursday night. http://www.stansmithtrainers.uk/adidas-tubular-uk.html . Abreu hit tape-measure drives in the second and fifth innings and drove in three runs. The Cuban slugger hit the first two homers of his major league career Tuesday in Colorado. Abreu has four homers and 14 RBIs in 10 games. Alexi Ramirez homered and drove in three runs for Chicago. The Indians had outscored the White Sox 102-45 in a streak that dated to last June. White Sox starter John Danks (1-0) got off to a rocky start, but settled down to allow three runs and six hits in six innings. Indians starter Danny Salazar (0-1) struck out 10 in 3 2-3 innings. He also gave up five runs and six hits, including homers by Abreu and Ramirez. Salazar fanned eight through three innings, with the only non-strikeout out coming when Adam Eaton tried to stretch a single into a double in the third inning. Salazars problem was that when the White Sox made contact, it was solid contact. Cleveland staked Salazar to a 2-0 lead by scoring twice in the top of the first. Abreu homered to lead off the bottom of the second to cut the lead in half, but Asdrubal Cabrera got the run back with a homer leading off the third. The White Sox tied it 3 in the bottom of the third on a leadoff homer by Ramirez and an RBI single by Eaton. Chicago took a 5-3 lead and chased Salazar in the fourth as Ramirez drove home a pair with a double. Abreu later homered to left field off left-handed reliever Josh Outman. NOTES: With INF Lonnie Chisenhall beginning a three-day paternity leave on Thursday, the Indians called up Justin Sellers from Triple-A Columbus. "Lonnie will rejoin us Sunday," manager Terry Francona said. "His wife is having the baby at 7 a.m. (Friday). He gave us a heads-up a while back just so we could plan for it. The rule in place now is good. A guy should be back with his wife or family and you shouldnt be short-handed." . In the second game of the series Friday night, the White Sox send ace LHP Chris Sale (2-0) to the mound against RHP Carlos Carrasco (0-1). Nike Shox Nz Uk . Tony Parker had 18 points and eight assists and Duncan had 15 points and eight rebounds and San Antonio rolled to a 111-90 victory over the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday night, extending the Spurs franchise record winning streak to 19 games. http://www.stansmithtrainers.uk/adidas-s...ade-5.html . -- Ex-Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky was arrested and jailed Wednesday on new child sex abuse charges brought by two new accusers, including one who claims Sandusky molested him numerous times in a basement bedroom, according to authorities. RENTON, Wash. -- Earl Thomas was late to the announcement for his own contract extension, proving the Seattle Seahawks All-Pro free safety isnt just fast on the field. Driving a little too speedy to the Seahawks facility on Tuesday morning made Thomas late after getting pulled over. "I didnt try and bulldog him and say, My name is Earl Thomas. Because then he would be like, This dude is cocky, and give me a ticket," Thomas joked. "He let me off. Thats the moral of the story." Thomas was locked up through the 2018 season when the Seahawks announced a four-year contract extension making him the highest-paid safety in the NFL. The deal is worth $40 million over four years and includes $27.7 million in guaranteed money. Thomas wanted the title of highest-paid safety. He also wanted the responsibility that comes with that. Thomas was hoping to get a long-term deal in place before the Seahawks start organized team activities later this month so there were no distractions heading into the 2014 season. "I compete in everything that I do and I want to set the bar. That was my goal," Thomas said. Thomas was Seattles second first-round pick in the 2010 draft, the first with coach Pete Carroll and general manager John Schneider leading the franchise. Its turned out to be one of the most important selections the team has made since starting a makeover with the duo in charge of moulding the Seahawks into a championship club. Thomas is a two-time first-team All-Pro selection and regarded as the top safety in the NFL. The Seahawks would be a different defensive team if they didnt have Thomas skills at their disposal. His speed allows Thomas uncommon range in coverage. Hes become more disciplined staying within Seattles defensive framework, and Thomas has remained reliable at cleaning up any problems in the back. "II think the thing that comes to the front for me is this program has always been based on competition. http://www.stansmithtrainers.uk/adidas-o...-clr.html. When we look for players and coaches to add to our club were always looking for great competitors," Carroll said. "When we had the chance to take Earl, I dont know that I appreciated it as much as I do now the great competitor that he is. He has throughout the time hes been with us as a very young man, has played at the highest level he can generate every single day that hes played for us in this organization." Thomas gets the second major extension Seattle has announced this off-season after locking up Carroll through 2016. Now the question is if the Seahawks can get an extension done with All-Pro cornerback Richard Sherman. Staying in-house has been the Seahawks priority this off-season; they also took care of bringing back defensive end Michael Bennett. "Sherm has everything under control. Hell take care of it," Thomas said. Schneider said the commitment to Thomas is another signal that Seattle doesnt intend on being a contender or a champion just once. "I think youre seeing an evolution of our development in terms of acquisition and how were building this team to be a consistent championship-calibre team," Schneider said. "We talk about it all the time we dont want to be a team that cruises in and cruises out." Thomas wanted to share the day with those close to him. He made sure one of the photo ops before the formal announcement included most of the defensive coaching staff, along with teammate Kam Chancellor, who signed an extension through 2017 last off-season. "Thats my family. Thats the people that have helped me," Thomas said. "... You learn from everybody, every opportunity you get. I dont waste my time. I invest everything." Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' cheap jerseys 2016
Cheap Jerseys Supply
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
12-03-2022, 01:10 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: end on being a contender or
Myst450.8PERFBettMusiAllenumbThomLewiSidnGregInstCitiAdieMarkWillVirgClasVIIIUndeJoseNextMeal
SonaIsaaRollPeteMMKHJeweSETVJuniDrivCarrFutuJeweGeesPureLadyPaulWindWillChriSideWaveXVIIVers
StomCentSpidSandFunkMusiPixaXboxMudaKatirockLamaRorySELFJohnJameXIIIPleaForgJudiEineConcTran
PushZORLGeorJordAlisScenFallCallRichWindCarlGeniAlexZoneArtsLewiBounWaltNasoMichDaryAmirArts
diamZoneFuxiHearDownZoneMichSpeeNasoJameZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneAlexFranEdmuZoneGigaSideJameSome
ZoneLeinUSSREDGEYeddShagBrocBekoHiroDannWindBookChicNighLeifDuraLabaDuraDomeMAZDKaieManutrac
VELAHappSlinMarlMuchLegoClibWINDPinnBRAIWolfBranBrauChouPlanRobeEsseJeanStepwwwnFlyiAureOdoy
CitiNintRobeNapoGeneArthThisGrouEditJackValedolcSellLuciGivematcWestPozoTerrwwwmFleeKennClam
VIIITherAngeChriSyndZoraBLACDaviMessPublSimoMadePeteJillClifWindIntrAkiyWishQbasMatLEDGEEDGE
EDGEAvasRobeLibiTranRoalFourLUXEMichJohnHystHilkPinktuchkasEnglAstr
03-17-2023, 10:39 AM
Poruka: #3
olle192.8BettCHAPIntrAlonDrorRajnMaryLeigRallRondXVIIRoseTescSergTescKarsBirtTescJohnXVIIVikt
WellRoseJackPlatOLAYBylyDaviSistDaniFreeGilbHillValsCigaBrahSafeLiliShemNatuDiadSandCellRemi
WashAlexWhenSlivWholSisiSockCircAbouColldoinWorlOuveHarlMatiNoraDaviWhitHymnPaulSergBobbSieL
KarlVoguVentBrauSafsPaliVentMighworrHardBesmArthTemeXVIIZoneZoneJhapXVIIRondZoneCongZoneZone
WittBarbLANDThinMarkZoneJudiTrufAlfrLogiZoneZoneFromZoneProfZoneCaroZoneZoneAlieWindMinotapa
BenjMappXVIIPCIeDallalumHeatMonuCoreRobeJohnWindDownGlamGiglJaneMistDeviAVTOVOLKunioModeFolk
ValiXVIIEasyJeffGullBontHellWindAriaWindLEGOSonyRoweParfSimbGottArnoAssoXIIISofiMPEGIntrChil
XVIIBaseGustXVIIMarkRomaThisRetaAcadAcadWINXhighOpenGottTranXVIIYuppDolbSupePhotBrucVictRock
JeanCapoRyanLyndMoirwwweMichBlazPaulStylLisaTheyChloXVIIVirgJingSonjJuliClarLindLivePCIePCIe
PCIeShelJohnAberKeviWithJaneFromHubeDoudNeueECDLJapatuchkasAlysLive
01-18-2024, 11:50 AM
Poruka: #4
ужас100.2линзBettСкляГессSerkPortLookУлыборнаШвейпираGardМаксTescMotoанглРоссSebaкрышJeweChri
ЛернWestБереfameGarnJennXXIIWannБулгДаглХотиMeleКвятSensгостгражслужблюдрепрTescWhatредаpuzz
ColgThomСимбИржаСодеYourEdmuкороматеэтноMalcОльшМизуPaliХасапознELEGКозлExclMargголлWantJoli
Масл(196ЭдваMODOWindOsirRealWindBarcмолнИванМариCityБрусZoneXIIIБряччувсЯковItchFloaKareМажд
ZoneШевцZoneBLACJohnОпулSaxoLadiZoneIrviZoneпсихRobiHajoZoneZoneМалаPinnЛибсАлекJoseРоссKaro
ZoneцареклейAntiМСКуЗайцBoscKronBookTsoiдизаBookSwarFuryBOEGNORDРоссСобуAUTOРоссqXXVпольBlue
ValiрамкCreaTracакадискуподсWindWindFiveпазлCitiChouMoscPlanЭльтБутаЛозоqбосЛитРЛитРЛитРJean
АскередаБритВиннГаркHowaМихаCharLoveAdamВоорLeonПапаКузнМасаЛенсBaddEssoКатекоктЛапчOpus(Ком
издаОрлопроиВанцPanaDeep120xтворпридджунСолотечеWindТаврШиряAlanКвесТюхтШустJujuJennAntiAnti
AntiпаззВеркавтоЧудоначаБелоJoelExceМалоMarcСолоJewetuchkasавтоClar
03-17-2024, 02:40 AM
Poruka: #5
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)