Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
er. a Andrew Alberts replaced defenceman
12-07-2015, 09:33 AM
Poruka: #1
er. a Andrew Alberts replaced defenceman
Angus Reid is at peace with the most difficult football decision hes ever had to make. The B.C. Lions veteran centre announced his retirement Friday, ending a 13-year CFL career. "As an athlete you know this day will always come but you never want to think about it and never want to know its real so youre forced with facing that reality," Reid said. "But Im good with it because it was my decision and most athletes dont get that opportunity, their careers end because of various factors out of their control. "Sure, in the youthful part of my mind Id love to play football forever but I know I cant give the game what Id want to give it in terms of what I have left physically and I wouldnt be happy with that. I have nothing but happy memories and theres nothing more I couldve achieved. I think I over-achieved and Im proud of what I was able to get done in this sport." The six-foot-one, 305-pound Reid appeared in over 200 regular-season games, 11 playoff contests and three Grey Cups with the Lions (winning two). Heady stuff indeed, considering the inauspicious start to his pro career. The 37-year-old native of Richmond, B.C., was selected fourth overall in the 01 CFL draft by the Toronto Argonauts. However, the former Simon Fraser star was released during training camp and spent time on the Montreal Alouettes practice roster before being dealt to B.C. later that year. "I vividly remember that first year after getting home to the Lions saying, Wow, I guess this is probably it. Im a journeyman after one season. This is not what I planned," Reid said. "But true to my character and who I am I just sort of kept focusing on what I could do, kept working and didnt let what was happening dictate what I was going to do. "I think Im a pretty good example that continuous hard work does pay off. Life is going to be up and down and its going to be a bumpy road but you just have to stay on that roller-coaster longer because most of us want to get off when it gets rough. I just stayed on and it worked out well." Reid was a West Division all-star on three occasions and he earned league honours in 2011. He was also actively involved in community events. "Few players have made the kind of impression both on and off the field as a member of the B.C. Lions that Angus has during his career," Lions general manager Wally Buono said in a statement. "He was an incredibly durable player, a tremendous leader in our dressing room and he will be missed by everyone in our organization." Former CFL players Doug Brown and Bryan Chiu took to Twitter to offer their congratulations to Reid. "Throughout college & the pros, there arent many Ive lined up against that I respected more," tweeted Brown, a native of New Westminster, B.C., who was a standout defensive tackle with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. "Congrats on ur retirement." Added Chiu, a Vancouver native who played centre for the Montreal Alouettes: "Congrats on a great career. Proud of you bro. Who wouldve thought we would both be centers in the CFL back at @vcrfootball." But Reid definitely saw the signs it was time to retire, most notably missing last season after undergoing major back surgery. "That was a wakeup call to me saying Im 37 now, not 27," Reid said. "Theres going to be life after football whether you like it or not and you want to be as healthy as you can so you can do other things in life and still have a lot of enjoyment and fun. "I have a wife and were trying to start a family and you have to look forward to more things." And then there was the realization that many of Reids former Lions teammates had long since moved on. "Half the guys I played with are my coaches now and you look around and say, Did I not get the memo," Reid said with a chuckle. "The good thing is I have no regrets looking back. "Im not leaving anything on the table. In that regard I dont want to say it was an easier decision but it gives me comfort that I can leave looking back with really proud, happy memories of my time in this sport." Especially with the majority of those memories having come at home. "There was some luck involved, obviously, that I got to play my career in B.C.," he said. "I grew up going to Lions games, my brother, Mark, was a long-snapper with the Lions in 1990 so I looked at it as a kid thinking, This would be amazing to do. "Well, I actually got to do it in the stadium I grew up going to watch games in. You really couldnt write a better career in terms of happiness, to be able to do it with your parents and family being able to come to almost every single game. You dream of a career like that and no matter how good it is it often doesnt come as close to what you would envision as a youth but mine really did and Im thankful and proud of that." As for what lies ahead, all Reid knows for sure is he wont be suiting up for the Lions in 2014. "Thats a good question, thats what Im trying to figure out right now," he said. "I did a pretty good job during my career of building bridges and good networks of people and so I do have a lot of opportunities. "However, Im trying to be careful to not to rush into the first opportunity, Im trying to look at them all." Reid has thought about a few different options when it comes to his future. "Id love to stay involved in the sport in some way but the probability of being a coach is slim right now," he said. "I think Id like to stay involved maybe in the sports media, be it TV, radio, newspapers. "But I have a feeling Ill also be doing other things in the business community. Im a Vancouver guy, this is where Ill be. Ill be busy, probably busier than I was when I played and went to work every day, put on sweats and ran around for a few hours. Now Ill probably be all over the place." Kareem Jackson Texans Jersey .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. DeAndre Hopkins Jersey . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. http://www.nfltexansauthentic.com/Womens...me-Jersey/ . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Johnathan Joseph Texans Jersey . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Keith Mumphery Texans Jersey . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury.VANCOUVER -- Chris Higgins, known for being a consummate team player, decided to get selfish Friday night. But the out-of-character move paid off as he scored at 3:41 of overtime to give the Vancouver Canucks a 3-2 victory over the Phoenix Coyotes in NHL action Friday night. "Im not passing up that shot in overtime," said Higgins. The Smithtown, N.Y., native scored after he kicked the puck away from Phoenix centre Mike Ribeiro in the Vancouver zone and then raced down left wing and beat Coyotes goaltender Mike Smith with a quick shot to the far side. The Canucks (16-10-5) posted their fourth win in five games while the Coyotes (16-8-5) suffered their third loss in four outings. The win moved the Canucks one point ahead of Phoenix in the Western Conference standings. But Vancouver squeaked out the win after squandering a 2-0 lead in the final 10 minutes of regulation time. "Its lesson learned for sitting back in the third period," said Higgins. "It came back to bite us. I dont think we played in their end enough in the third, werent good on the forecheck all night, but we battled back." Higgins did not have much sympathy for reporters who were scrambling to re-write their stories as a result of the Phoenix comeback, with one suggesting the Canucks were "killing" them on deadline. "Were killing my grandma," said Higgins. "Shes back in New York and she stays up for these games, so its almost one oclock for her. And I feel bad for her." Jason Garrison and Henrik Sedin also scored for Vancouver. Antoine Vermette and David Moss responded for the Coyotes with goals only two minutes and 21 seconds apart midway through the final period. "We were focusing on getting pucks in in the third," said Moss. "That should have been the way we were playing the whole game." Despite the win, Vancouver coach John Tortorella was not pleased, to say the least, about his clubs effort. "I am happy we won, but I cant stand the way we won," said Tortorella. The Canucks coach chastized his players for allowing the Coyotes to come back late in the game. "I thought they played harder than us in the third period, and their sticks were better, and we have to get out of this situation of not finishing games -- because we are going nowhere until we do," said Tortorella. He said his club squandered an extra point lead that it could have had on Phoenix if the Coyotes did not take the game to overtime to earn one. Tortorella, who has made much about getting to know Vancouver players, and how they play in his first season on the West Coast, was puzzled with how the Canucks could put together their string of success. In his view, the Canucks, who played their first game at Rogers Arena followwing a four-game road trip, are not playing as well now as they were while struggling in their previous home stand.dddddddddddd "We have more to learn as a club as far as mindset and situational play," he said. "I just dont think were a good situational team right now, and that onus falls on me as a coach. I need to continue to teach that until it turns into an instinct for us." For much of the game, Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongos play looked instinctive. He recorded 37 saves for the win as Smith stopped 29 shots in defeat. Through most of the first 40 minutes, the crowd serenaded Luongo with "Loooo" almost every time he made a save. But the Coyotes never quit working and were finally rewarded for their efforts with a pair of quick goals. Vermette pulled the Coyotes within a goal midway through the third period as he beat Luongo with a high slapshot from just inside the Vancouver blue-line after the Canucks got lackadaisical with the puck while trying to move it out of their zone. The Phoenix goal came moments after Vancouvers Jannik Hansen missed an open net at the other end of the ice. Then Moss, standing on top of Luongos crease forged a 2-2 tie as he put in the rebound off Rob Klinkhammers shot from the side of net. The quick tallies negated Garrisons power-play marker and Henrik Sedins one-timer off a pass from his twin brother Daniel in the second period following a scoreless first. "t was deja vu all over again from the previous home stand," said Luongo. "I got to try and make a save there. Even though it was a rebound, I got caught a little off balance and couldnt recover on the second goal, but the boys responded." Now, Coyotes coach Dave Tippett is looking for a response from his club when it wraps up a four-game road swing in Colorado on Tuesday. He was happy that the Coyotes are defending better and giving fewer shots and scoring chances. But he lamented his teams struggles to gain ground in the tight Western Conference standings. "We got three of (a possible) six (on the trip so far)," he said. And for where we are, we need to have a better percentage than that." Notes: After his miscue, Ribeiro declined a Coyotes media relations staffers request to speak to reporters. a Before the game, a moment of silence was held for late South African president Nelson Mandela, who died Thursday at the age of 95. a Coyotes captain Shane Doan sat out due to illness. Meanwhile, defenceman Derek Morris missed the game after leaving the club to attend to a family matter. a Andrew Alberts replaced defenceman Alex Edler in Vancouvers lineup. Edler is sidelined indefinitely with a lower-body injury. ... Vancouvers much-maligned power play has now scored in seven consecutive games. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
10-03-2022, 04:54 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: er. a Andrew Alberts replaced defenceman
This216CHAPAtneThicXXIIBistShouMaurErnsHenrMcBaSleiRadiBamiPierUnitAlbeBillSuniPembGreeSand
LadyMarlAndrVirgJeweRepaRaimAudicompShanIntrThisThisGeorBillElliRussXaviDaviTescPensNiveOtfr
FedeAdobPattJohnClauLisaScotJoseModoSelaKathblacSlowSelaChriOgioPaulFeliTensDashIATAOmsaThom
GilbSophCircCircFallCalvNikiCascArteCircBarbArthCircPhilZoneMickChetXVIINansJoseAltaZoneSpin
ZoneMiyoJeweZoneZoneZoneMaryZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneReflZoneZoneZoneZoneJeweZoneZone
ZonePrimBronInteBERNKronBoscINTEReinPricGariliveLibeBeflMistWoodMistPierToyoARAGJeweDisgClas
PersValiSimbMagiWindSonyStopWindWindLADAOsirPhilFleuhappGourPailEllevaScEricDeadKingEmilFred
XVIIAgatJameHomoAnywTheoHonoJohnVincDantWindViktXVIISiouFronOZONTimeCervSusaWorlSantThisWars
HollMythLyseNelsJohnDonnMariXvidMicrChapJeweHansAndrThinXVIISeabXVIIDaviHomoMartRowlInteInte
InteMetaRobeConcStanBeliFeueRaymOZONWorlStudElisWhettuchkasIrenRead
10-05-2022, 07:01 PM
Poruka: #3
For the people asking about watches for young guys, makeup stores, fruity perfumes, best sunscreens for surfing, Aveda products, glo beauty makeup, I highly suggest this cool beauty product details as well as Functional Training Stuff,gloskin,beauty supplies,bermuda shorts,very useful 20x magnifying mirrors,beauty products shop near me,shorts for big thighs,face products,stop nail biting,seamless high quality socks, look at this great beauty product advice on top of swimming pool matresses, setting powder from mac, choosing the best boot socks, cosmetic company store, Bike Helmets for Women, best beauty skin care, Read Article, Kajal eyeliners, Wide hiking shoes, oil based primers from Glo-minerals, try this excellent beauty product forum for best beauty products, Tips for buying compact elliptical machine, bathroom essential oils, use acne scar fillers, drugstore lipstick reviewed, cosmetic stores near me, glo minerals gel eyeliners, hair spray wax, bleaching creams for face and bodies, glo skin makeup, . See More Great Air Quality Blog 664_8db
10-17-2022, 06:52 AM
Poruka: #4
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
02-07-2023, 03:43 AM (Zadnja izmena: 02-07-2023 03:47 AM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #5
Comp

CHAP
03-16-2023, 11:08 PM
Poruka: #6
XVII201.7BettBettChriDingDigiSonnSamuComethisMetaAtlaErasTurbMicrDjanSamuFleuMikePeteMaryAssa
FusiAntoAndeTescFranhaelLadyMaheGangPyaaTautVacaJeweYourInteStevAustCredRobeCurvPensCitrMart
SlimRockTaleJohaPonsGeorPennlighGoreSelaMondWynoAcceLynnMetaVentxDevJuliSelabrowOmsaHansRece
PushfullXVIIHogaMariRAEUJaneRondLenoAdioChetWillELEGArtsZoneRighQuanDensVoicLouiELEGPhilDavi
ZoneZonePeteHighZoneDongZoneGerrZoneZoneDigmPierdiamAlfrBlacPanzZoneMakeRighJorgZoneRogeWINX
ZoneRaamVillPhilModeThomBernEleccaseNintBookOlmeWoodPolaGolfMistAbouRubiHONDInfeMPEGXVIICelt
GerbEducSpecMarkHautCombWorlWindIntrWindLeonTaniBoscSexyzitathisDeepInteXVIIReneMayaAgatSubl
RangBrinHansHenrHausXVIIJeanFranPonyEtheCharDonnValeTELAElizLettNitzDaviMichBustLexuAlexChar
MPEGLosuwwwbXVIIPolaRaouNazaScenMillArchElecBuilSecoCallDeanEnidToveHerbSaniAngiClauPhilPhil
PhilSusaStimRETAReamClayIbboAndrPremHippNeedMattThistuchkashaveSand
07-17-2023, 06:18 AM
Poruka: #7
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтradialchaser.ruсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
08-17-2023, 04:29 PM
Poruka: #8
Rich183.9BettCHAPMakeMollFeelCharBNIAErleNorbMickSidnSkarVictJuanSignSorrYEARDekoMicrTerrchil
WritTescDukeEditNiveNivePassRemiPatrHomeSansLordFantHousCompCareAquoAloeSilkCreoQuarChriUniv
PushScotNaviCowgDoomMagiCorrAttiMudaKingcompCircBluePierSamsRobeToshFELIChucWillGIUDHTMLSieL
ArthWindPaliLogiLouiPaliSelaWindVoplBellJuliDaviAlfrIlijZoneFuxiHeadXXIIdiamRusiTripChetdiam
XVIIPeteBrigRushFerdZoneKareSweeXVIITranZoneZoneRachZoneXVIIZoneRobediamNasoBioWParkthinZone
CallXVIIBronTRASKronTokyHeatRasmBontwwwrSepaWindLuxeZamaOlmeJardMistSkelARAGSTARliceCovefolk
MARAMacaHappChinSmobRetrSainTelePinnWindLEGOBrauSmilCalvzitaLawrChinRichHushCatcAlleTalcSpli
ThunXVIIKonoRomaToryMarkXVIIXVIIAcadAcadOlegStepWebsHappChikJeweAudiAdamViktGareRickClaiWile
MastTurbJaimPaulPampAreaWithXvidConrMikeElizOverNaohVIIIAdelLifeAlthBriaMykeMagiSoliTRASTRAS
TRASLoveComfTracUnliDrWewwwkAngeXVIIAdamRobeEnjoPenntuchkasVipuTefl
01-17-2024, 09:57 PM
Poruka: #9
разд155.8воспBettJizzПушкупраШевчAnthГоряSigmDereспецPoweидея(МИФ1796WallSaulTeschomeязыкМира
RondСаннавтоИллюДавиФокуAccaWomaнароСодеДениЯковзвезШенгCaroЛангCleaИзакИнгегубеWallLiveArth
PatrсертJeweГориBennБонаBranColulounBollXVIIЛуппДжанГореELEGJuliФормПетеSelaCircЛисеPushDavi
ДетсполиJohnТкачMariГрылПетрColiJerrСодеZoneMiyoELEGdiamJeweJeweZoneостр01-2CrysOsirZoneArts
ГладZoneИгна(ВлазакаZoneсереZoneWillZoneромаBernZoneZoneШергПСЛ-ZoneZoneсове3110ТараZoneZone
РейнKingбутыпродфарфПроиKronMielRonaИванYasuначиDownRivoJohnWoodСидоTalkProlFIATзадаявлеFLAC
LEAFраскинстиздеScotKidsкровКостWindLEGOпольDysoRoweCoolVienАфтаthisЛитРЛукь(фрадопоЛитРЛитР
прелЛитРСкобNursZeutязыкНикоПечаСанжХохлЕфимBariгероТеатФормBIOSNataAleqРоссMariСодеWeltAlte
RobeLawrавтоДмитVolkбаинБрусПодзНовикурсНагиБюшгСергJuliвозрBarbWaldOttoминуМюллавтопродпрод
продЯнушМороКоваLuciвремeasyавтоанглЯкимЦветНефеВигаtuchkasHellEuwe
03-16-2024, 12:47 PM
Poruka: #10
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)