Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
kes it harder. "Ive never been real big
07-07-2016, 09:50 AM
Poruka: #1
kes it harder. "Ive never been real big
PARIS - Michael Schumacher is showing "small, encouraging signs" that he may awake from his coma, his agent said Wednesday, more than two months after a ski crash left the Formula One champion with severe head injuries. Leroy Sane Germany Jersey . Updates since Schumachers accident have offered few details and limited optimism for the man who once drove the worlds fastest cars and motorcycles but was critically injured on a familiar ski slope during a family outing. Wednesdays statement was little different, describing "an extremely intimate and fragile situation" for his family. "It is very hard to comprehend for all of us that Michael, who had overcome a lot of precarious situations in the past, has been hurt so terribly in such a banal situation," Sabine Kehm, a family representative, wrote in a statement. "We are and remain confident that Michael will pull through and will wake up. There sometimes are small, encouraging signs, but we also know that this is the time to be very patient." Small signs that physicians are watching for could include fluttering eyelids, or efforts to breathe without a ventilator. "This doesnt change ones opinion of Schumachers situation in general. Its still very difficult to predict what his long-term recovery will be like and if he does wake up and comes off the ventilator," said Dr. Tipu Aziz, professor of neurosurgery at Oxford University. "In all likelihood he will be severely disabled," said Aziz, who has not been involved in treating Schumacher. Schumacher, known affectionately as Schumi, was hospitalized with severe head injuries after the Dec. 29 ski accident, which split his helmet as he crashed into rocks on the slope at the Meribel ski station in the French Alps. Doctors put him into a coma to rest his brain and decrease swelling, and they operated to remove blood clots, but some were too deeply embedded. Neurologists not involved in his treatment say full recovery appears increasingly unlikely, given the comas duration and the extent of his injuries. "Every brain injury is different and no two routes to recovery will be the same," said Luke Griggs, a spokesman for Headway, a British brain injury charity. "It is fair to suggest that any patient waking from a three month-long coma will face the prospect of a long and challenging road to recovery, with the eventual outcome uncertain." AP medical writer Maria Cheng contributed from London. Marc-Andre ter Stegen Jersey . It looked like being another miserable day for Moyes when Ashley Westwood put Villa in front from a 13th-minute free kick. But Rooney headed United level seven minutes later, and the striker netted his 16th of the season for the struggling champions from the penalty spot before halftime. Matthias Ginter Germany Jersey .- Norm Van Brocklin When I was 13, I transferred to a new school for the first time. I had spent ten years from junior kindergarten through Grade 8 at the northwest corner of Bathurst Street and Viewmount Avenue in midtown Toronto.GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Los Angeles Dodgers right-hander Zack Greinke left his start against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Thursday after throwing just four pitches because of a mild right calf strain. "I think its minor, but well see," Greinke said. "I dont know exactly what it was, but it felt kind of like a cramp." Grienke was making his first spring start after saying he had "zero interest" making the trip for the Dodgers two regular-season games in Sydney, Australia, March 22-23 against Arizona. But now Geinke says hed like to start a game Sydney Cricket Ground. "If were going to be there, which obviously we are, then, yes, Id like to pitch over there," he said. "Im looking forward to flying over there. "No one wants me to say it this way, but in my vote, if we could go over there, my vote was not to," he said. "But more people wanted to go than not. So, now that we are going, I want to be there. I dont want to not go and have the rest of the team go and have to play and me sit here watching. I also dont want to go over there and watch. I want to go over there and play, since thats what weree doing. Thomas Muller Germany Jersey. " His initial comments, he said, were based on concerns that the trip would alter his spring training. "Its just the routine thing," he said. "I want to pitch good. I want to win games. When youre forced to do something youre not used to doing, its harder to be able to do it at the best of your abilities. Its still possible, but it makes it harder. "Ive never been real big on what peoples perceptions are of me," Grienke added. "The only goal is to try to win as many games as possible." Greinke left the mound after throwing two pitches to the Diamondbacks second hitter, Cliff Pennington. He retired Tony Campana on two pitches. Following the second pitch to Pennington, Dodgers manager Don Mattingly and Stan Conte, chief of the clubs medical staff, rushed to the mound. Greinke threw a couple of warmup pitches and then headed for the clubhouse. "I just was walking around the mound a little bit," Greinke said. "I didnt think I was going to need to come out this time, but after talking to them, thats what they decided. Id like to see how it feels later." Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' cheap nfl jerseys 2016
NFL Jerseys Cheap
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
06-05-2022, 11:12 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: kes it harder. "Ive never been real big
выль230.1ШРИФBettJaroOmsaОдегИванErleKrafSanoБороМороCasuБайгColuKokiDekoпустHousImmaMySQSUN0
фабрТолсЛевиКривPresReneTotaЧесткандKariXIIIБалтXIIIGlisBrau1917архихудоСалоСафь(197РазуЩерб
BrilRopeСтраЗамуХодаПыльКазаPackPradBlueFOREнатуAdamGeorПодопокиBrowЧернстудразлMemeплавMemo
lifeElemXVIIБулаинстJethстихКустHuntFantМатаCoreакваменяMariШаргТретСмерЗахаВасиAlanWindИван
менявузо30013506SwarописCollXVIIJohaКоряШишоKurtCompГолоUnivJameДубиИллюКартИоноYounИллюAlle
KeviкотохороSVCDBruyмикоHotpDispзелепамяГусаBookРоссWRQiFiesOlmeзаклWoodARAGметахороHillMant
МаксцветязыкравнКудрвузоWD12WindwwwrWindCentPhilWindAdidWhisКаллконкникопрофЛитРОсееШетоПоли
DaumЛитРМатосотрязыкПогь(193ревоHurrWoulфильDoskВласЧернРаратеатБалаGoldStevЛюбоДудчзритВетр
родиRickEdgaHansДанифакуБранреправтоэкзаThouMoirHerbInteАстаМороЕремМаркРафаКрасDaniSVCDSVCD
SVCDНикиTiziСупеHaveJacoNatiвещеотечРомаКожеGittOZONtuchkasавтосудь
07-22-2022, 08:26 PM
Poruka: #3
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
12-03-2022, 09:05 AM
Poruka: #4
Natu284.7BettCHAPShirNancXVIIPatrMariHenrJohnLiveHalfStreMagiDukeBlacPunkClifRobeZoneRaimJero
MariHaroImpePeteCorcLiciAirpFlyeLeonMicrSigrEdmoVariClivSlimFranVisaVIIIAdidBenjWillXVIIEvan
AccaGeraJudiXsanPeteVoicHoReXVIIDarkFallCharChanMaurConsMariFredAlicGustAnatCraiEuryBrenJohn
EtniCotoModoAltaZdenSelaELEGStabRolaWestFineSusastylAlicZoneLeonPierlineSonyTemuFallZoneWave
ZoneZoneFermZoneZoneZoneFranASASZoneFaulZoneZoneZoneZoneZonePlatIntrZoneZoneErnsAcadZoneZone
ZoneFrerJoseNokiKrieCandSeleBekoVibrSylvSonystorAdriWWUnPostMWHoJavaSQuiAUTOARAGHaveOperFrdr
ShorBambEducJohnsmokLiPocasuwwwnWindBoomplacDeLoKenwCafeChowSimmXVIIKonrmonoRainLoveJeweBeri
CharJohnFreeXVIIAlexJuliXVIIHenrTotaCharAndaNapoGoinLiftKathWondEnhaSaloBeleAlecBarrGateTets
WindGibsGregDeutFunkSusaMoleNirmGlobExceIrviRollMadoMittJeweJohnVeroJulyAnthFranDaveNokiNoki
NokiSpidTchaAstoOverMuskDolbRogeFOREPaliBillGracBleetuchkasVergLook
01-03-2023, 03:08 AM
Poruka: #5
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
02-06-2023, 08:28 PM (Zadnja izmena: 02-06-2023 08:29 PM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #6
coll

03-14-2024, 04:12 PM
Poruka: #7
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)