Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
ugh the choices hes made bu
07-07-2016, 09:29 AM
Poruka: #1
ugh the choices hes made bu
DES MOINES, Iowa -- Goaltender Darcy Kuemper stopped 44 shots and Jason Zucker scored his eighth goal of the season as the Iowa Wild shutout the Hamilton Bulldogs 3-0 in American Hockey League play on Friday. Mario Gomez Germany Jersey . Stephane Veilleux and Carson McMillan also scored for the Wild (11-13-2), and Tyler Graovac added two assists. After a scoreless first period, Zucker opened the scoring at 3:12 of the second period. Veilleux and McMillan added two in the third. Hamilton (12-14-3) goalie Mike Condon made 24 saves in the losing effort. Neither team could score on the man advantage, with Hamilton spoiling two opportunities and Iowa failing to put up points on four power-play chances. Toni Kroos Germany Jersey . His name is Tim Duncan. Their numbers over that decade are incredibly similar. Duncan has appeared in 622 regular-season and playoff victories, James has played in 621. Emre Can Germany Jersey . The team is still trying to figure out how to incorporate all the new faces that have replaced him.When the Heat play James and the Cleveland Cavaliers in a preseason game in Rio on Saturday, the main focus is on speeding up the rebuilding process after losing their biggest star.For the first time in his 18 season NHL career, Detroit Red Wings forward Daniel Alfredsson is preparing to face a former team. Thats because he spent the first 17 campaigns with the Ottawa Senators; the team that made him the 133rd overall pick in the sixth round of the 1994 NHL Entry Draft before making the move to the Motor City. On Wednesday, the Senators will make their first visit of the season to Detroit and the meeting has been on Alfredssons mind. You can catch all of the action live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt and get in-depth player stats, Twitter Trender and more on TSN.cas GameTracker. "I dont know how its going to feel," Alfredsson told TSNs Brent Wallace in an exclusive sit down interview. "Part of me is a little excited because a lot of my friends are on the other team and its going to be about bragging rights in some terms. On the other hand its going to be different emotions going through me as well." While meeting his former teammates for the first time is going to be big, the 40-year-old forward feels that playing for the first time in Ottawa, in front of the Senators fans, is going to be an even bigger challenge. "Thats going to be the most emotional game, December 1st in Ottawa no question," said Alfredsson. "The way the schedule works out, were going to play them twice here before and I think Ill have dealt with most of the questions. It will be more focused on the game." After announcing his decision to move from the Senators to the Red Wings, one of the reasons Alfredsson gave for making the choice was seeing a better chance to win the Stanley Cup in Detroit; a statement that wasnt well received in Ottawa. "Looking back, not the best comment I could have made, but I think we all know that if you get into the playoffs you have a chance to win the Stanley Cup," said Alfredsson. "Ottawa, going forward, are goingg to get better and better because they have a really good core to build on. Bastian Schweinsteiger Germany Jersey. For me, (Detroit) is a different challenge." Senators owner Eugene Melnyk claimed that there was miscommunication between the forward and his agent J.P. Barry while they were trying to negotiate a contract extension. This is a claim that Alfredsson denies. "I was in daily contact with J.P. throughout the whole process and if there was miscommunication it would have been from both sides, I assume," said Alfredsson. "From our point of view, me and J.P., we were close throughout the whole process and I dont feel that there was any miscommunication." Despite selling his Ottawa home and moving his family to Detroit, the Gothenburg, Sweden native has not shut the door on returning to the Senators organization when his time with the Red Wings is over. "I havent closed anything off," said Alfredsson. "This is a new chapter in our lives, a new challenge and who knows whats going to happen after. We havent planned anything about moving back to Sweden, Ottawa or staying (in Detroit)." The veteran is not worried about how hes viewed through the choices hes made but does want the people that used to cheer for him to know they are held in high regard. "I do care what people in Ottawa think of me and the love and support they gave me will always be with me and those 18 years will be a very special time." Alfredsson does, however, dispute the idea that the feelings coming from his former home are as hurt as people want to believe. "I dont think there is as much bitterness as people make it out to be," said Alfredsson. "In the long run we had a great relationship throughout my career, both on and off the ice, and you cant change that. I think if you carry yourself with pride and treat people the way they want to be treated, things usually work out." Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys ' ' ' cheap nfl jerseys 2016
NFL Jerseys Cheap
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
06-05-2022, 10:21 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: ugh the choices hes made bu
лите211.6жестBettClifKnowEditHenrВладмузыCentDhabSnooSignприрTefaFontDormGottInsoкандПанонеда
руссNoraУмарBernсертFreeсертWilhBertGreeабхачитаБиблDomaChriПлатAndyустрJuliСарасводОстаMicr
PureLiliSiemТрегКлимдублWoolColltortЦзянШри-Chan1026XboxMichdresБараLeveШишкКузазодчBoriOuve
UnreWindTrumВильШептСодеStepEnemКнигWindWorlThieБольArtsКазм600mдатиЗемлМеркAgatNoraUndeLili
сереRumidiamкараРоссGustустркнигЗакаСтацMike1:10MichНикоиспоАртиФедоJeanVitaавтоРоссOrbiJewe
WithпутефарфCARDребебежеZanuMeloбежеTMNTMIDIFoll6301Trop1300ИллюDalvВерхARAGПатихороприлAust
тексКитаинстMeetЧариPlanпазлDrumОГСеПапопазлDeLoвходCommLiquЛитРKingДимиАтееЛитРWeinлингОльх
VinySupeFerdЗавьБеляГутоФелапотеSideAdamPeteтеатЛучшЯРайпослпосоViviМикеRadiLambMarvLearСтра
ГордПросГотоБелоСереКопцДжефравн3(54экзаЛедестарМакаПросFordдоповузоОбраРапаНикорезуCARDCARD
CARDXVIIAlexKissAlexпотеThinДаниКотлпринSlavЗайцМаркtuchkasучитдоро
07-22-2022, 07:46 PM
Poruka: #3
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
01-03-2023, 03:06 AM
Poruka: #4
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
02-06-2023, 08:15 PM (Zadnja izmena: 02-06-2023 08:18 PM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #5
Niet

CHAP

Usin
03-14-2024, 03:37 PM
Poruka: #6
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)