Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
playoffs, Alvarez has crushed Cardin
12-06-2015, 07:06 AM
Poruka: #1
playoffs, Alvarez has crushed Cardin
BOSTON - Make it 13-straight seasons with at least 10 wins 200 innings for Mark Buehrle. If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency.” Buehrle pitched six innings of one-run ball for win number 12. With one start remaining, Buehrle has thrown 200 1/3 innings for the year. The Blue Jays beat Boston 4-2. “Hes had a tremendous year,” said manager John Gibbons. “A slow start and then he kicked it in, he was Steady Eddie and hes been doing what hes done his whole career. Its pretty amazing. Hes logged so many innings over his career. Think about that. Never been on the DL, I guess. Hes a rare guy.” If Buehrle wins his final start, Thursday in Baltimore, it will mark the fifth-straight year hes finished with 13 victories. Buehrle is the White Sox all-time leader with nine opening day starts. He threw a no-hitter on April 18, 2007, pitched a perfect game against Tampa Bay on July 23, 2009 and followed up in the next start with 5 2/3 perfect innings before allowing a base runner. In all, he retired 45-straight batters, which remains a major league record. He is one of only three pitchers in major league history – Cy Young and Sandy Koufax are the others – to throw separate perfect games and no-hitters and win a World Series, all with the same team. All are accomplishments hell better reflect on once retired. For now, Buehrle takes pride in making all of his starts, year in and year out. “Thats one thing, coming into the season, that I set my goal at,” said Buehrle of 200 innings. “Like I said before, I wish it was in a better situation and we were in a better spot but I feel like I went out there and had a pretty good year so far, going deep into games and getting to 200. It was a goal of mine I set in spring training.” “Its unbelievable,” said Brett Lawrie. “Obviously hes impressive in this game with a perfect game, a couple of no hitters. Hes the man. He just goes out there and competes and just does what he can for the team and throws strikes, gets ahead and if things dont go his way he just sucks it up and moves on to the next one. True pro.” Buehrle is appreciated by teammates in the same way as R.A. Dickey. Both are notoriously quick workers. Buehrle wastes little time in between pitches, getting the ball back from his catcher and immediately toeing the rubber. A player like Lawrie, as intense as anyone, thrives on the pace. “I know it keeps everyone else in the game just from his pace,” said Lawrie. “Hes throwing strikes. Hes keeping hitters off-balance and hes getting ground balls and hes doing what he does and its just fun because it keeps all of us in the game, allows us to get in the dugout, put up some runs for him. Hes just great to play behind.” Buehrle is respected as much off the field as he is for his work in between the lines. “You get 25 Buehrles, youre probably going to have a good year,” said Gibbons. “Need more guys like that, the Buehrles and DeRosas and those guys.” Cheap NFL Jerseys Sale . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Cheap NFL Jerseys . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. http://www.cheapjerseysfox.us.com/ . The 28-year-old from Calgary matched his career best after missing just one shot in his two rounds of shooting in the mens 10-kilometre sprint competition. Smith finished in 23 minutes 15. Cheap Jerseys . A statement from the worlds top-ranked player says all checks "were satisfactory and showed positive evolution" regarding the injury, which contributed to his loss to Stanislas Wawrinka in the final in Melbourne. NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void.(SportsNetwork.com) - With the way the St. Louis Cardinals and Pittsburgh Pirates battled for the National League Central crown, its only fitting that their National League Division Series would come down to a decisive fifth game. St. Louis tries to get back into the NLCS for the third straight year, while the Pirates target their first postseason series win since 1979, as the divisional foes play a winner take all showdown at Busch Stadium. "You live for those situations," Pittsburgh star Andrew McCutchen said. "This is the game that we play. They didnt say it was going to be easy getting here to where we are. Weve done a good job of getting in this position. We live for all those moments. Anything can happen in this game." On Wednesday, though, the Cards turn to their ace in Adam Wainwright, who tied for the NL lead with 19 wins and was marvelous in his Game 1 start versus the Pirates, as he allowed just one run and struck out nine in seven innings. "Were always excited to see Adam Wainwright on the mound," Cards manager Mike Matheny said after the Cardinals 2-1 win over the Pirates in Game 4 on Monday. "Hes the ace of our staff. These guys, they get a lot of energy every time he has the mound." Wainwright has won his last five decisions, posting a 1.71 ERA (eight earned runs in 42 innings) over that stretch. Hes also 3-0 with a 1.09 ERA in three postseason starts (seven appearances) in St. Louis. "Its the biggest game of the year, isnt it? Thats what I always tell these guys," Wainwright said. "Every start of mine is the biggest game of the year. Its a big-time game against a good opponent, and Im looking forward to doing it." While it may have been a no-brainer that Wainwright would be taking the hill for St. Louis, Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle had a decision to make. He could have gone with Game 1 starter A.J. Burnett, who was pounded for seven runs in two-plus innings, or turn to rookie Gerrit Cole, who gave up one run in six innings to win Game 2. In the end, it wasnt really a choice, as Hurdle went with the 23-year-old righty Cole. "We have one game to win," said Hurdle. "As Ive done and Ive challenged the guys to do, we need to do the best we can to win that next game. I believe that matchup is the best we can do to beat the Cardinals in Game 5." Cole was as good as any pitcher in baseball down the stretch, going 4-0 over his final five starts, while pitching to a 1.69 ERA. He carried that innto the postseason and was more than effective versus the Cardinals on Friday, retiring 11 in a row at one point.dddddddddddd "Its obviously a great opportunity for me to go out there and give my team a chance to win," Cole said. "This is obviously an exciting time, a high- pressure situation, and this is what you prepare for all year. This is why you work out in the offseason, for moments like this, to be mentally and physically ready to go. Its extremely exciting and I cant wait." The Pirates can only hope that Cole delivers the way St. Louis rookie Michael Wacha did in Game 4, as he took a no-hitter into the eighth inning and helped the Cards stave off elimination. "We did a lot of gushing about him before we even got him out there today, and I think everybody sees why," Matheny said. "I dont know if you can put a kid in a tougher spot. He came out and just made pitches all day long. Hes just got a knack of getting up there and [being] very business-like getting the job done." The Cardinals, who received an MLB-best 36 victories from rookie hurlers en route to the NL Central title, are now 7-1 in postseason elimination games over the past three years. "I think you take high-talent and high-character people that are motivated and support each other, and they dont give up. Thats a tough combination," said Matheny of his team. "Its just an honor to watch them do the thing day-in and day-out." St. Louis survived despite managing just three hits, but one was a two-run homer from Matt Holliday off Pittsburgh starter Charlie Morton that broke a scoreless deadlock in the top of the sixth. Holliday had a single earlier in the contest. Morton (0-1) lasted 5 2/3 innings, surrendering all three hits and walking four. "Charlie pitched extremely well," Hurdle said. "I think the cowboys say, he drew a tough bull today." Pedro Alvarez homered in Mondays loss and is the first Pirate to drive in runs his first five postseason games, and the first since Willie Stargell in 1979 to hit at least three homers in one postseason. Since the beginning of the 2012 season and including these playoffs, Alvarez has crushed Cardinals pitching to the tune of 12 homers and 37 RBI. Pittsburgh won the season series, 10-9, but was just 3-6 in St. Louis. "Weve played them close," Hurdle said. "It has been a very respectful, challenged series." Wednesdays winner will play Los Angeles on Friday in Game 1 of the NLCS. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
10-03-2022, 12:08 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: playoffs, Alvarez has crushed Cardin
Alad192.9CHAPPERFJeanDaveHarmEverFredPoweHitsTescStepPragXVIILotyXVIIMegaKathCremMaurElliUlri
ElseTescXVIIAtlaSilvCarlDentCeliSummChriBarsAdamChasRobePatrKeraNiveKorrSounPatrlinePantAnde
JosePianJeweFranAstoQuanWindCalvGuilPaulmarkELEGVoguMacbOrigFallXVIIJuliVentElegJuliPushHapp
FyodPelaVentAdioGeomCircGunnZoneSpliAdioZoneZoneElegBrenMundNasoZoneMemeLouiAbraELEGZoneWill
RoseZonePierFantStelJoelASASNasoZoneZoneAdobZoneZonePablDaniZoneZoneZoneHenrChetZoneZoneZone
ZoneHutsSettHarmMABEZinnZanuWindChapwwwaIcedBeflWoodChicZENIAsiaMistBELLARAGHayaEricSharjazz
ValiGrouEasyKotlDrivSonyAdobWindKeviwwwrSoveKenwChouAntoBritStanPersvkonRatsPhilMiseInteXenu
AmerXVIIRichRomaHeroPrasXVIIEmilEduaJaroMoscMedaDiamBlacMPEGMIDIyearCharMidnQuarRalfAnnicons
RobeArthOgieCharFallRobeFionNekoGranPopSJeweBenjRETARussSilbMicrPaulFrosSuchXVIIJennHarmHarm
HarmPeytAllaAndrSansWastVenuAesoMaurWongRollMangTravtuchkasPascDenn
10-17-2022, 01:58 AM
Poruka: #3
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
02-01-2023, 06:14 PM
Poruka: #4
High Rated Crypto Trading Info
To the person talking about crypto exchange rankings, iq option robot software, free mt4 indicators, mrg trader network, stochastic rsi divergence, cryptocurrency margin trading, I highly recommend this top crypto trading tips or forex rebate, best altcoins for day trading, multicharts autotrading, voyager trading fees, forex no deposit, ea forex trading robot, on top of this new crypto trading tips not to mention automated penny stock trading software, fully automated trading system, leverage in cryptocurrency, forex swing trading strategies, avfx capital, binance algo trading, on top of this new crypto trading url which is also great. Also, have a look at this great crypto trading tips and don't forget top trading cryptocurrencies, forex trading demo account, automate robinhood, swing trading crypto reddit, automated futures trading systems, xtreme trader, as well as this great crypto trading details on top of rsi divergence, free ea forex robot, bullish and bearish divergence rsi, automated fx, forex pairs, cooltrade automated trader, not to mention top rated crypto trading site which is also worth a look. I also suggest this excellent crypto trading details and don't forget best metatrader 4 expert advisor, best currency trading platform, kot4x demo, high low indicator mt4, forex watch, xm broker minimum deposit, as well as this top rated crypto trading link on top of gemini custody fees, famous forex traders, exness trader, top 10 crypto exchanges in the world, mirror trader, george soros forex, and don't forget useful crypto trading blog not to mention forex auto signals, trading crypto for beginners, amibroker automated trading software, trading binance futures, metatrader 4 web, crypto auto trading reddit, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this great crypto trading blog with 3commas binance, scalping indicator, top forex, gemini active trader fees, quadency bot, icmarkets mt4, for good measure. Check more @ Useful Wealth Planner Site 90fa662
02-06-2023, 01:15 PM (Zadnja izmena: 02-06-2023 01:19 PM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #5
Bers

CHAP

CHAP
03-13-2024, 04:03 PM
Poruka: #6
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: