Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
e, Tuesday against the Chicago Bulls. ... The balls used for Saturdays game were amon
12-05-2015, 09:02 AM
Poruka: #1
e, Tuesday against the Chicago Bulls. ... The balls used for Saturdays game were amon
TORONTO -- DeMar DeRozan had zero intention of losing to the Golden State Warriors for a second time this season. DeRozan had one of his best games of the season as he scored 32 points to lead the Raptors past the Warriors 104-98 on Sunday afternoon, with the memory of Toronto giving up a 27-point lead to Golden State in December still lingering in his mind. "It was a big win, big win against a great Western Conference team," DeRozan said. "Especially with the way we lost at their place. The way that we lost was definitely tough, we understood that coming into tonight so it was definitely a big win." Acknowledging that the December loss was something Raptors players had thought about coming into Sundays contest, DeRozan downplayed his own stellar offensive output. "I just got out and played, to be honest," DeRozan said. "Just try to go out there and play to win. I understand that every game we go out and play, how important it is and everybody in this locker-room really wants to make the playoffs so Im just going out there doing whatever I can." DeRozan did more than just play on Sunday afternoon. He won the efficiency battle against Stephen Curry to give Toronto its first victory against the Warriors with Golden States all-star guard in the lineup. While Curry finished with 34 points on 13-for-27 shooting, DeRozan put in an all-star performance, scoring his 32 points on 10-for-16 shooting from the floor and 11-for-12 from the line. He also recorded four rebounds, six assists and a steal. Kyle Lowry added 13 points and eight assists for Toronto (33-26), while Patrick Patterson had 12 points and five rebounds. Currys 34 points for Golden State (36-24) were a game-high. David Lee added 20 points and 11 rebounds. While DeRozan was quiet about his own big night, he was effusive in his praise of his point guard. "Whatever I say about Kyle is an understatement," DeRozan said. "We go off him to be honest, man. We just ride off him, thats a hell of a player right there. Hes there reason why Im getting 30 points." Golden State went ahead by five points early in the fourth quarter before the Raptors reeled off an 11-0 run to take a 92-86 lead with less than six minutes remaining. Torontos fourth quarter scoring attack was led by DeRozan who scored 12 of his 32 in the quarter. "We just lost our composure on the offensive end a little bit and didnt play solid enough on the other end in the last five minutes," Curry said. "We had a five-point lead with eight minutes left, they went on an 11-0 run and we didnt have an answer for it." The game was close throughout, with Toronto holding a five-point lead at halftime. Things remained tight in the third with Curry scoring 14 in the quarter. The Warriors took a three-point advantage into the final quarter, ahead 78-75. Toronto shot 57 per cent through the first quarter, but found themselves behind by three at the end of one. Terrence Ross missed the game for the Raptors after spraining his ankle in the first half of Torontos triple-overtime loss to the Washington Wizards on Thursday. Landry Fields started in his place. It was the second start for Fields this season and he made his presence felt early, scoring six points in the opening quarter. After the game, Fields was singled out by coach and teammates for stepping up when he was needed. Casey said he went with Fields in the starting lineup because of what he could bring to the floor defensively. "He got switched off on Curry a few times and I thought his length helped us," Casey said. "Im a defensive guy and if guys are willing to play defence theyre going to have a big advantage over guys who are not defensive minded. Landry has done that for us and I commend him on his professionalism. Not playing at all, he was ready to go when his number was called." Lowry echoed the words of his coach. "Landrys just being professional," Lowry said. "He hasnt played in a while and he comes in tonight, unbelievable defensive effort. Saved me a few times by cutting backdoor, just being there and being athletic the way he can play. Hes been through a lot and youre just happy for him as a player, as a teammate. Youre happy for the opportunity and the things he was able to do tonight." For a team that has continued to say that they are 15 players deep, seeing a teammate step up meant a lot to the Raptors locker room. "Weve got great 15, 14, 13 guys. Weve got guys, Julyan (Stone), (Dwight) Buycks, Landry (Fields), Steve (Novak), theyve been true professionals. People dont see it from the outside looking in, but theyre as big a part as this team as anybody." Jermaine ONeal was not available for the Warriors after the team discovered he was missing his passport. ONeal had been with the team for their previous game against New York and head coach Mark Jackson said the team would meet him in Indiana for their Tuesday night game against the Pacers. Former NHLer and star of the 1972 Summit Series Paul Henderson was in attendance as was current Toronto Maple Leaf Joffrey Lupul. Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 Solde . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Nike Free 3.0 Flyknit Achat . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. http://www.nikelunar-fr.com/nike-flyknit...yknit.html . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Nike Free 3.0 v5 Femme . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit Homme Bleu . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. PHOENIX -- The sore left elbow Phoenix Suns guard Goran Dragic is dealing with might sting less than the All-Star snub he got earlier this week. Dragic isnt letting either affect his play. He scored 25 points and the Suns made almost 57 per cent of their shots through three quarters Saturday night in a 105-95 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats. "I was kind of sad, mad, just full of emotions when I found out (about not being named an All-Star reserve), but thats the way it is," Dragic said. "It doesnt matter. I just want to play hard and be with my teammates and make the playoffs." Marcus Morris added 15 points for the Suns, who have won five straight games and seven of their last eight. Its the second time the Suns have won five in a row, matching their longest winning streak of the season. Phoenix held Charlotte to 14 second-quarter points, the lowest total in that quarter for an opponent this season. The Bobcats had played the night before in Los Angeles. "You cant have many nights like that. We just didnt try," Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said. "We had no effort to start the game. If you are not ready to play or defend then you have no chance. The guys who came off the bench were worse than the starters." The Suns limited Al Jefferson, Charlottes leading scorer, to just 10 points after hed logged three straight 30-point games. He was 4 of 15 from the field and didnt play in the fourth quarter. "Guys were just fighting and made it tough on him," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said of Jefferson, whom he coached as an assistant with the Utah Jazz. "Hell shake his head and say Why do you keep trapping me all the time? Thats the kind of player he is, where we have to do that to him all the time." Markieff Morris threw down a dunk with 3.4 seconds left in the third quarter to give the Suns a 90-63 lead. He finished with 13 points and nine rebounds. The Bobcats cut the Suns lead to 99-86 with just under four minutes left in the fourth quarter but couldnt sustain the run.dddddddddddd. Reserve Anthony Tolliver led Charlotte with 14 points and Jannero Pargo added 12 points and six assists. Ish Smiths floater with 7:05 left in the first half gave the Suns a 47-35 lead, and his driving right-hand layup made it 50-36 with 5:59 left. Marcus Morris hit a 3 off a feed from Dragic to make it 55-41, and Dragic scored the final four points of the half as the Suns closed it out on a 9-0 run. Dragic hit 10 of 14 shots in 27 minutes of action and has 20 or more points in four straight games. "Im more relaxed," Dragic said. "I know how the opponent is going to guard me. . It feels like Im playing basketball with my friends back home, no pressure and I just go there and do my job, I get great support from my teammates and its just fun." The Bobcats failed to score for the final five-plus minutes of the first half. The Suns defence on Jefferson was a major factor as they double-teamed the big man at times or sent a player over to stab at the ball as soon as he caught it. "We didnt have the energy that we needed, we werent making shots, no excuses," Jefferson said. The Bobcats had won their last two games, the first stops of a four-game western road swing. NOTES: The Bobcats were without guard Kemba Walker, whose 18.7 points and five assists per game were missed. Walker has been out with a sprained left ankle for two weeks and is expected to return soon. ... Saturday was Fan Appreciation Night at the US Airways Center. About half the crowd received "Go Suns" foam fingers. ... Injured Suns guard Eric Bledsoe has been out since Jan. 2, but he is the featured player on bobblehead dolls that will be given to fans at the next Suns home game, Tuesday against the Chicago Bulls. ... The balls used for Saturdays game were among the first ones to bear the signature of new NBA Commissioner Adam Silver. ... The two teams wore warm-up shirts bearing the Twitter hashtag ".NBABHM" in honour of Black History Month. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)