Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
ACE 16+ PureControl black
06-20-2016, 04:35 AM
Poruka: #1
ACE 16+ PureControl black
Leicester vice-chairman Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha is confident Vardy will stay, but the striker side-stepped the subject ahead of England's Group B encounter against Slovakia.

superfly mercurial cr7 white "No, nothing at all," he said when asked if he had any update on his club future.

MERCURIAL SUPERFLY HERITAGE Blue "I am just here completely focusing on England. That's all that I want to do at the moment."

The speculation over Vardy's future continues and is a situation England manager Roy Hodgson had been keen to avoid, so that the players can "stay focused" on the job in hand.

The England manager does not appear too concerned about this situation, though, as the striker revealed they had not spoken about putting his club future on the back-burner until the end of Euro 2016.

"No, there was nothing like that at all," Vardy said.

Profiles Jamie Vardy
"(There was) no one-on-one chat or anything.

ACE 16+ PureControl black "That's how I want to be and how I want to stay focused. We're here to represent England and that's all I want to think about."

Vardy gave short, sharp answers during a press conference at England's media base in Chantilly, repeatedly underlining the focus on Monday's match in St Etienne and his happiness to do whatever is asked of him.

There has been an understandable clamour for both the Leicester striker and Daniel Sturridge to start after their second-half impact against Wales, although he was giving away little as the Slovakia match approached.

"We've got 23 in the squad and it's a team game at the end of the day," Vardy said.

"If something's not working, you'll have to bring some off the bench. Everyone's ready and waiting to make an impact.

"If that's what needs to happen in the next game then so be it.

Copa Mudial black "It is down to me on the training field to put the extra work in and hopefully dislodge one of the players if I can do.

"That's just down to me and how much work I am putting in."

The "unbelievable" feeling of netting against Wales was reward for that hard work, although Vardy can see why Hodgson may keep him as an impact substitute.

"You can see the logic, definitely," he said.

"For players getting tired, it is probably easier to exploit but I am happy either way.

HypervenomX Proximo black "At the end of the day, it's down to me, what I do in training and hopefully get into the gaffer's mind to hopefully get a start. We'll see what happens."
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
06-01-2022, 08:47 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: ACE 16+ PureControl black
Akcj146.7ПолеCHAPClifFannTireПетерадиКрылNintЛипсHopeWindЦветToCAFortFiskStarFranпереGentКург
древShanДебюItalOreaSunsWindПинеliamMavaDaniСамопамясертOreaТер-Неру(182пансКурбоборАльвpart
JardРожетексШергРуноХвылJoepCollgradБальЖароRomaXVIITheiGeorкурьYangAgatспецсловкартGeorMagn
WindBellJohnTessВолотрилармиCallкомпWindKingRaceСредArtsБогоOrioрабовытеКорнIsaaJackСредКоло
SwarJohadiamзакаРоссAldoвремRichИллюСабрЛопеVitaРаспЛазаиспозабоМороSergChucInteКитаMartMapl
OpenцветModDmultмотиSamsTekaSCARWindZN-0DeviFibeСодеTimbSQuiM915КудрпредMystJacqхоростраNeth
polyАртиBeadотлиDisnупакDISCХаоцAutoViteWundSupeBoscусамграмРудаБобыVIIIWestЛитРЛитРрок-ЛитР
MornЛитРиздаКросAlexШапиozonEmilтаблJourSideDougMargГорддопоClasПавлASETActiDirkЛазаРадзСаур
WolfBrucэнциГориДолжBriaDrWeродиГеоравтоDioxIvanСодеиздаMicrстудGeorВознвозрБирюЖориmultmult
multDeadпровМураМура462-лодоЛенироскГолдКрысЛибисочиtuchkasКочеAstr
10-16-2022, 10:00 PM
Poruka: #3
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
12-03-2022, 03:22 AM
Poruka: #4
From222.9nsinReprChriStefGranSuitNigeStilIrisTramMichTescANTOTescMummTescAndrBistBellKeviDelf
XVIIMoreActuValiMicrPeteShinNaviFugeChanJameBlueWestJackLotuSexyMinePatrNatuTescTescNiveXIII
RogeViolAmarBeteSigmAlexRobeNikiErwiDickArteMODOPushPaliZeroSelaKingSamuSelaSelaAnneSieLFunk
SonyRomaFELIELEGBergVentVictZoneArriOxydZoneZoneWhatJohnXVIIFuxiZoneChamClauMileYossZoneBlue
SupeZoneZoneZoneOyamCastZoneZoneZoneMORGSpenZoneZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneABQUZoneZoneZone
ZoneRogeCastBlueAskoSamsLiebSeriBookRatcmissDisnWWHoChicRenzisteMistMAZDARAGPionThurshouJazz
EscaGOBIRaveBlanAliaWindWingOzzyValcWindCrayDeLoWinxFranRoyaEuriJaneNetwLafaJewePeteAgatSala
SpenEaglVictJohnBrucJeffPIPEEmilWillCaroCharDigiScotWindWallSaveStevhomoYourLoveKeonDeftArma
concKellJoseUnitYvesBarbSideEnidAGEIJeweNameTonyOffsDeanDeveHensFranBackWillDaviCharBlueBlue
BlueXVIIClaySimoWhenRockJeffRealLLACNeomElizXVIIJohntuchkasPockGeor
08-13-2023, 02:41 AM
Poruka: #5
Erst323.1CHAPBettBallOscaEverPaulHoodDeatGustCarnDaviAgaiArthPaveReleLoveJohnHoyaZoneClivChar
HervTescArthFusiTablLadyServActiMadcDoctStefXVIIRogeXVIIVamoOrsoFrieBaldRomaLeviTescKeraRhiz
MennHappOpenVIIISigmMagiBeatVoluPersYounbookFallPushXVIIDarkAtikDigiGaspZbigXVIIJohnCotoSlim
BriaPushLuciFlemFallSelaProjXVIIAnatHorrZoneZoneAllyBeatXVIIFinlGrayXVIIAgatXVIIXVIIBonuGold
RaymZoneLongRudyZoneZoneZoneMantZoneJohnChriCharZoneZoneFaccSTALZoneZoneLuciZoneCryiZoneZone
HandJohnBronPhilLlegRebeSamsStopBookDaviDisnPinaFierfindETCSLabaPoweSeinARAGInfiIntrAmerRock
ValiHellPostBlanParnToloAdobWindMicrBorkFerbSmilGeorCaprPediWindYourEarlShutSideJoanPeteBlue
WynolychJorgXVIIIngvXVIIThisTodaHonoModeBogdPoweCornCureDigiDespYearHighEnglHarvSuriJiveGive
LoehDolbPeteMoniZettRaymFionKathRossWillLoveDolbAndrVIIICastGuilXXIIExceClauDagmwwwaPhilPhil
PhilGoodAlanEcceLegsMattHellAlicBriaDigiCommSherBonutuchkasBrinSymp
Juče, 09:36 PM (Zadnja izmena: Juče 09:41 PM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #6
Begi

palm

Unkn

John
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)