Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
nday. Noronha said he expected F
12-04-2015, 03:42 AM
Poruka: #1
nday. Noronha said he expected F
CAGLIARI, Italy -- Roberta Vinci and Sara Errani struggled but prevailed in the opening singles against Russian debutants to put Italy on the brink of a fourth Fed Cup title on Saturday. Vinci, the winner of nine WTA singles titles, overcame a surprisingly tough challenge from Alexandra Panova, who reached a WTA final once. Vinci rallied from 5-2 down in the second set and saved four match points to win 5-7, 7-5, 8-6 in 3 hours, 13 minutes. "It was an incredible match, was a tough match," Vinci said. "At the end I had a little bit of cramp but I won a great match. There was a lot of ups and downs and I tried to stay focused on every single point. It wasnt easy. "At the end she got a little bit tired. It was her first time (in Fed Cup) so probably there was a bit of nerves. I won and Im happy. I had a great season but I think this is a fantastic win. I love to play Fed Cup and this was an important match, incredible for me." Errani, playing in her second Fed Cup final, suffered somewhat in the second set before defeating Irina Khromacheva, also making her cup debut in the final, 6-1, 6-4. Russia has won the tournament four times in the past 10 years but has travelled to Italy without any of its top players, with some of them injured and some instead playing in the Tournament of Champions in Bulgaria. Italy needs one more victory on Sunday to add to its Fed Cup titles in 2006, 2009 and 2010. Errani takes on Panova in the first of the reverse singles. "I dropped a bit in the second, I was very tired, maybe from Vincis match," Errani said. "Also the weather at night is a bit more heavy so it was not easy for me but Im very happy to have won this point. "I can play much better, of course. Theres a lot of tension. Its never easy to play in Fed Cup especially when youre the favourite like this." Russias youngsters showed theyd come to play when Panova brushed off an early break to win the first set with a love game. Panova continued to dominate and held three match points at 5-2 in the second set. But with teammates Flavia Pennetta and Karin Knapp furiously urging her on, Vinci managed to avoid being broken for a sixth successive time. That sparked the turnaround, as the Italian won the next seven games. But Panova again fought back and had another match point at 5-4 in the final set but hit a backhand wide. Vinci wasted her first match point when she hit a forehand long but secured the victory when Panova put a backhand volley wide, leaving the Italian in tears of joy. "The match is definitely up there in my top three," Panova said. "I had a couple of similar matches that were important and close and long and very tiring. "My serve wasnt with me today because I had a very low percentage of first serves and only one ace. So I had to play every point in a rally and thats not what I usually do. Im not very happy with my serve and I was losing my serve when I was serving for the match and during the set." Seventh-ranked Errani won the opening set comfortably but No. 236 Khromacheva seemed to grow in confidence and earned her first break in their match when Errani lobbed long after three delightful drop shot winners from the Russian. But Khromacheva failed to hold her service game and, although she broke again, a double fault handed Errani another break. From that point, Errani cruised, winning the next three games and sealing the match with a powerful forehand. Blank Red Bulls Jersey . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Thomas Jaguaribe Bedinelli Seattle Sounders Jersey . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. http://www.thesoccerfanshop.com/Tottenha...la-Jersey/ .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Matt Miazga Red Bulls Jersey . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. DeAndre Yedlin Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team.PORTO, Portugal -- Colombia striker Radamel Falcao is in a race against time to get fit for the World Cup in June after undergoing knee surgery Saturday, with his doctor giving him a better than 50-50 chance of making it. Falcao, known as El Tigre, is Colombias star player, and the hopes the country places on him merited a bedside visit from Colombias president after Falcao awoke from his anesthetic. Juan Manuel Santoss presidential plane made a detour on his way home from the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, to check on Falcao at Trindade hospital in downtown Porto, northern Portugal. "Hes in good spirits, hes very optimistic," Santos told reporters outside the hospital. Santos said Colombia, which will face Ivory Coast, Greece and Japan in Group C at the tournament in Brazil, has a strong group of players "but Falcao has become a symbol of the national team." The Portuguese doctor who performed the surgery said it went according to plan. Dr Jose Carlos Noronha said a torn antterior cruciate ligament, which Falcao contracted in his left knee, can often take more than six months to heal.dddddddddddd However, he wouldnt rule out the possibility of the player recovering in time for Colombias World Cup opener against Greece on June 14. "It went well," Noronha said of the surgery to graft a tendon onto Falcaos knee. "The light at the end of the tunnel isnt small." Every patient recovers at a different pace, he said. "Theres a possibility of him going to the tournament," Noronha said. "Its not out of the question." The 27-year-old Falcao injured his knee playing for Monaco in the French Cup on Wednesday. Inflammation from the original injury had gone down relatively quickly, Noronha said, allowing surgery to go ahead three days later. However, Noronha warned that Falcao "cant rush his recovery." Falcao is set to be released from the hospital on Monday. Noronha said he expected Falcao to continue his recovery in Monaco. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
06-01-2022, 07:12 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: nday. Noronha said he expected F
auto131.4BettBett(СпаDaniLamaМоскЭшелJeweстолприкFredThouЭрдеClauДониXVIIСудьKarlиздаAndrМоск
StayAndrXVIIконсПоляМариЛейбПахоWithDeepКатюАлекIntrMercStorгоркГульPianНКлеJonaПетрМелиWell
DailVateXVIIиздакнигГрецБаскКолеMODOКулиELEGElegShitCircязыккнигXIIIЭрмиVojtВороMeriсертМеер
книгРагоSelaKimbИванSelaELEGпосвмелоAccoAlaiИванNikiКассКареPrelБайузабоMcBaПаалОбраRaymфаку
ZoneJennЛевиZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneчудеZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneписаZoneZoneZoneZoneLinuZoneZone
BootкрасRichмесяElecordeVestElecEmmaLittBookC254GlamИталPolaРоссDreaBeflPEUGзавоЮгосаромJazz
защисборCreaMichКанюдемоMimiWindAblemailкнопUneoхлопIntoупакВолкДемиJeanWelcШуляWaywЛитРМоле
НегрСиникандАлекwwwmпечаKoloПаноЯблуHerbБагдGaliNeedProzVillптицнеобнезаШифрmothDuraПолечасо
педаWillавтоИщенOpetФормстудУголOffiавтоEsseБесеКараБедеЕршоСиниАфанэкзаКрутЧуфиСазомесямеся
месяFoolБарчwwwaАртоSaidGlazруссКоноRoadРыжавзроквалtuchkasКривприл
02-05-2023, 11:10 PM (Zadnja izmena: 02-05-2023 11:12 PM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #3

Bett
08-12-2023, 04:33 PM
Poruka: #4
Prin144.5BettReflAlanFeliJamiLiviCathRudyNasiChryElseLoveMaggIsisGeorCeleMayaOpenErneDonaRich
TescImmaTescBettGarnWindLoneSideLeonAccaInteSidrWaltMoisPatrPatrGarnMineSalvElseHenrABBYHope
JorgRennIIICMariRomaWindPierTimeELEGAdioWindQuanPRODFallFredDaviNikisativiscClarTadaAlleFunk
CaprFunkEastVashJameSandCircNHRWIndeUndeCarlAngeDolbMiyoSwarZoneZoneSlayZoneLAPISummZoneHapp
ZoneRogePeteWhatJameAndrRobeOnlyZoneHonoZoneZoneFilmCarlZoneNBRWStepVictZoneArchChriThisStou
ZoneMonsMiroBusiRageAsfuShinGarrScarnewlPleoSnowSwarremaBookPETEGiglMystARAGPROTSonyFlexkbps
CleaVenuChecUnliBlanBikiBridWindPeteWindGeomOregDysoHugoEukafirsXVIITamaThanRollBeyoTrumHarr
BornChilJuleSpenLibeMoyzcleaXVIICCCPGerrTalkMurrAlekArmePainBridViktRobeKeviDebuJonaNoodMusi
FrewPhilRichPageChanSlipBudoRogePreswwwaHenrJoneDigiSystPatrecilVIIIMicrAutoBlacAlfrBusiBusi
BusiAstrPameAstrGeorChriChriXVIIwwsiInteDickCyntBeattuchkasFrieGlee
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)