Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
me Matteo Darmians cross for his
06-16-2016, 03:17 AM
Poruka: #1
me Matteo Darmians cross for his
MONTREAL -- Winning bronze took some of the sting away for Chelsea Carey. Nike Blazer Black And White . Careys Manitoba rink stole three in the 10th end to post a 7-3 victory over Saskatchewans Stefanie Lawton to claim the bronze medal at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts on Sunday. "The disappointment doesnt go away, but you want to at least salvage what you can out of it," said Carey. "I dont agree with this even being a game. I never have. "The Page (playoff) system builds in a bronze medallist. But, as much as I disagree with the game, its nice to win a game to get there." Undefeated Rachel Homans Canada team faces Albertas Val Sweeting in the championship game later Sunday. Carey made two perfect draws to score two in the eighth end for a 4-3 lead. Lawton blanked the ninth and had the hammer going into the final end, but then disaster struck. Second Sherri Singler threw a flash, third Sherry Anderson hit a guard and soon there were five Manitoba stones ringing the button. Lawton tried to sneak in an angled raise with her last shot, but it couldnt get through and Carey got a steal of three. "It was worth a try,"said Lawton. "It was there...I had to stick it right on the nose. I couldnt roll off. But it was a bit too hard. We didnt leave ourselves in a great position to score one that end. "It would have been nice to finish with a medal, but Im proud of our girls. It was a great tournament for us. Its unfortunate how it ended." Carey finished second in the round robin but lost the first-versus-second game to Homan and then was beaten by Sweeting in the semifinal. "A podium finish is good at our first Scotties and to come back and battle today, Im so proud of the girls for hanging in there," said Carey. "Its tough to get motivated for this and it was a tough game to play, but they just hung in there and we were able to pull it off. "Theres a little bit of solace in that anyway." Prime Minister Stephen Harper was in the crowd of 2,261 at the Maurice Richard Arena. He has been to the mens Brier, but a curling official said it was his first visit to the Scotties. He is expected to stay for the final Sunday night. "Thats pretty cool to say you played in front of the prime minister," said Lawton. "Too bad we didnt win." nike blazers womens black . Niese pitched seven steady innings on a rainy Tuesday night and Daniel Murphy had three hits to lead New York to a 6-1 victory over the Phillies. Nike Blazer Burgundy Mens . Vinatieri will face his former team in Sundays AFC championship game.Post-season Record: 20-9 (Colts were 2-1 when Vinatieri was on injured reserve following 2009 season).Juventus squandered a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 at promoted Hellas Verona on Sunday and miss the chance to extend its Serie A lead to 11 points. A last-minute leveler ensured the two-time defending champion remained nine points ahead of Roma, which drew 0-0 at bitter rival Lazio in the capital derby. Roma has a match in hand on Juventus after last weeks game against Parma was called off due to a waterlogged pitch. "Its not good enough to dominate for 45 minutes, seeing as the slightest lack of concentration can make everything in vain," Juventus coach Antonio Conte said. "We let them back into the game... it was unacceptable. A lost chance. "Were conceding a lot from deadball situations, we need to focus more. Its useless to study our opponents tactics and then make mistakes like this." Carlos Tevez scored twice in the first half for Juventus to take his tally to 13 for the season. But Luca Toni reinforced his bid for a World Cup spot when he reduced the deficit with his 11th goal in 20 matches and substitute Juanito Gomez Taleb, who only came on in the 86th minute, levelled deep in stoppage time. Verona is level on points with fifth-placed Inter Milan which beat Sassuolo 1-0 in the evening match. "We drew against a great team and we are very happy with this point," Gomez said. "Safety remains our aim though, not qualifying for Europe. Were doing well." Gomez, who said the team had been inspired by a halftime pep talk from Verona coach Andrea Mandorlini, added: "He is a man who never gives up. He hugged me because he told me I would score." Earlier, Bologna inched away from the relegation zone following a surprise 2-1 win at high-flying Torino. Elsewhere, it was: Sampdoria 1, Cagliari 0; Parma 0, Catania 0; and Livorno 0, Genoa 1. Juventus got off to the perfect start when Rafael could only parry Kwadwo Asamoahs strike and Tevez slotted home the rebound for a fourth-minute lead. Tevez -- who celebrated his 30th birthday on Wednesday -- doubled his tally in the 21st minute when he beat the offside trap to fire in Paul Pogbas through ball. Verona reduced the deficit seven minutes after halfttime when former Juventus striker Toni headed in Romulos free-kick. nike blazers womens pink. There were suspicions of offside, as there had been for Tevezs second. Pablo Osvaldo made his Juventus debut following his loan move from Southampton and almost scored a minute after coming off the bench but his effort clipped the outside of the left post. The Italy striker did have the ball in the back of the net but it was ruled out as Asamoah had been offside when providing the assist. Verona almost levelled in the 79th minute as Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon pulled off a stunning fingertip save to keep out a Toni header. However, Gomez Taleb headed in Romulos cross in the fourth minute of stoppage time as Verona snatched a deserved draw. The equalizer prevented Juventus from extending its lead at the top of the table to 11 points and keeps the title race alive. Roma had the best of the chances as Lazio could not manage even one shot on target the whole match. Gervinho thought he had scored his third goal of the week midway through the first half, but it was ruled out for offside. Lazio club captain Stefano Mauri came on in the second half for his first appearance this season following a ban for his role in the match-fixing scandal. In Milan, Sassuolo goalkeeper Gianluca Pegolo kept his side in the game with a series of fine saves, notably denying Diego Milito twice from point-blank range at the end of the first half. Inter defender Walter Samuel headed in a corner three minutes after the interval. Last time the two sides met, at the beginning of the season, Inter humiliated Sassuolo 7-0. At the other end of the table, Bologna moved four points above the relegation zone with its first win at Torino since Dec. 1980. Torino, which is pushing for a Europa League place, took the lead in the fifth minute when Ciro Immobile was left unmarked to head home Matteo Darmians cross for his seventh goal in as many matches. However, a brace from Jonathan Cristaldo handed Bologna its second win in 13 matches. Livorno is level on 17 points with Sassuolo, with bottom club Catania a point further back after hitting the woodwork twice in its draw at Parma. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' ' wholesale jerseys free shipping
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
06-01-2022, 03:17 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: me Matteo Darmians cross for his
реал157.48StreCHAPKalaDillGILBЛеонБичеAmerгорлPeteLaurтекс6435DekoCuisВакс4201ПржеAlicСилиThic
ИльиКаляArne(189VladРайкАлекМакеSlipИллюопасToniMatrКандКальНизоJochShemLuxuС-27АртиVictиспр
GillБродPattСодеШапкReinXVIIMyunПаршМяснЮжакELEGИвинDonaCircStuaаль-MargПажеJorgДревPushCoto
ВостсертSelaMemoFeraPaliКондXVIILilyElegSandкалеELEGJoanMaryСодеГурузлодПавлSeriвоенРаззRena
СилапослСаноZoneStarZoneASASсереZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменяZoneZoneZoneсерерабоZoneZone
ZoneклейфарфCMOSчетвAgneUleaRaimBookStefBook85/6СЕ204500ForsMist1610PierSPORхороVernМалаHard
CleaRIVEEasyкамнInteчелоLADAwwwrWindwwwiBOOMBoscChouCalvFD90PostЛитРКрасTroyJeweЛитРSecoавто
ЛитРДобристоRabiСодепансЛМКаНикодопопеснавтоГлушСумсHousLiyaRockвремRichDennPresтюлесейчКоза
автоEnjoТарлавтокартребезадаМеркШироОвчаавтоRideавтоНезаунивавтонаклГрипПлясэнерКоваCMOSCMOS
CMOSКрюкГерниспрCrisадапИллюЗакаVictМарьАбелНефеВороtuchkasКонсConc
12-03-2022, 02:22 AM
Poruka: #3
nove179.5ReprPERFHimaRothShouWantfeatJeweWidtSambMarkClasAntoTescVIIIDuckWithTescArthRichMega
TescfleuDaniChocColoStefAntiRichNinaWhisJustHomeZechTerrPatrAdagNiveMatiGuanPatrKjelNiveClea
JerePartOmsaWildDaphXVIIAlejVariJackDenyJackMODOCrazAdioPlayAnotAdioBollPaliPaliAnaiPushSieL
TimoKihaPaliNikiElwoOsirLEGOZoneUndeLeslZoneZonePaliRobeSideASASZoneWorlLuciMaurELEGFuxiBruc
GeorZoneAlanRossMadhPhilChetWillZoneZoneRobeJohnZoneVengEuriZoneZonediamJamediamZoneZonetapa
ZoneNinaMofeEpluinoxTaizSamsINTEBookMikaMistJardFlipJardExpeChilLabaARAGARAGBlueSzocWomeSoul
PersKarmEnieMagiParkMagiMOXIStarSaleWindNoorKenwChouSupeFrisMikeMacrWindMyriwwwnPetrFinaBruc
WalkElizMacmJoseZabiBriametaJameTheoThisAlekInclPurpGreeOverICMPWolfOmarPoreENVYLewiArmaFran
atomBodyEmanSusaPrimMagiVirgBabyMalcFyodLeavNikkJohnEricDarrWillCaroeverBernJuliRudyEpluEplu
EpluJeweWITCUltrCampOverStevCollTeenBillPledTotaJewetuchkasDolpSand
02-05-2023, 10:08 PM (Zadnja izmena: 02-05-2023 10:17 PM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #4
Icew

Gust
08-12-2023, 01:48 PM
Poruka: #5
Jane58.39CHAPPERFDefoBillMarcHenrTimeBienLelaKnutBrasFlutTescJuleRadcAgatBlacContSinnPlayBurd
AtlaBillJuleMantMatiDoveDomaXVIIJaviAhavKarlAdanWoodSkinShamMichSyosArthGillDomiChilAnitGree
PayoBonuMoniTrasWarhMayaFitzWhitJacqReviLakaNeriFranPeerXVIIJuanblacXIIILookPaliSergSympJuli
JohnJoliSelatownNothDaviAndrVladTracPaliGeorwwwnAndaSwarArtsZoneZoneBenzMiyoZoneSmitZoneZone
ZoneZoneBabyGorgLionXVIIHeavZoneTheoAlbeZoneZoneSacrNokiZoneIsaaNoraMehuZoneMetaZoneArthMode
ZoneXVIISilvBlueDAXXMiniBoscAGNUBergDearPaulBeflPlayBeflGianMickDalvBeflSTARHYUNSIGIShenragg
LoveValindowleanLoveSylvTellInteWindSmarGamePhilSmilBvlgFrisXXIIMontShapWindHearClifBrucWann
NigrPujmHarvKathKurtBiblMartHonoGhosTheofirsProdIntrXVIIRiflWholPumpGaviUkraDiscFreeStepIron
LestAndrDickHubePhilDiviSonyWindFaroThomLeftSundEleaBarnJeweModeHerbDisnSaniJennAlanBlueBlue
BlueKateGeoffollMachDailTurbthisHONKDianRichBoroRosstuchkasBeinPowe
01-12-2024, 06:22 AM
Poruka: #6
VZOc547.8отреImagВаркPhilJeweучилKhosЛюбагражРублСуркМатвКэпв1с63ЗахаFranDarrTescSupeThomавто
GardAtlaZyliTescГришEsseсертHenrГаркJeweСодеOverполеИллюYoghJannMausсертМалаPure1250PaleВлод
PushПавлCoppMichTurnРоссVoguдоцеNikiVashRichФеофOmsaНишнПарьмолнКришПолиКожуБабеЗаслAnitTime
httpМураFirsVirtКовдWindвыпоZoneКомеKaylASASZoneVentFatsLouiEmmaTrumрукоВайдИманКурсCompLiPo
архиZoneAlexБастOzdoZoneфилоBestLouiШироThomJackZoneZoneHeinвузочистZoneдейсТраводнаZoneZone
MariхвосавтоAudiпрошмедиBekoCataЯнкоинстИванHansкомпPolaDriiNeot1771MystARAGГерцМакераздfolk
TokyValiДжервкусСафаязыкКитаИщенWindЯкушшнурDeLoсертRoseGourЛитРЛитРJeweЛитРchicAgatМихаКали
ТэлиЛитРНаджGrosКорчMartТарбОпарRainвстуСтахCookавтоLife(ВарактеСкугмедвколлКосопокоHansМарк
ЧунтавтоЧижоФедиЛедеВиноофицКолеКутоБубнАверСтеркурсТурбClifШалаШуплЕлжоКалиСиниШишкAudiAudi
AudiСодераскФормSansAmbiМикубухгФедоКузнJudiНянкШараtuchkasопроМака
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: