Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
seem to affect the Canadian on Tuesd
06-08-2016, 03:44 AM
Poruka: #1
seem to affect the Canadian on Tuesd
New York, NY (SportsNetwork. Nike Blazer Uomo Saldi .com) - Seattle Sounders FC striker Clint Dempsey was voted Major League Soccer Player of the Week by the North American Soccer Reporters (NASR) for Week 6 of the 2014 MLS season on Monday. After scoring a hat trick in a 4-4 draw with Portland last weekend, Dempsey followed up that performance with a two-goal effort in a 3-2 Seattle victory over FC Dallas on Saturday. The United States international scored on a 35-yard free kick in the 22nd minute to level the match at 1-1, while it was Dempseys cross that was redirected into his own net by Dallas defender Stephen Keel in the 75th minute to even the contest at 2-2. Dempsey then snatched all three points for his team in the 85th when he exchanged passes with Chad Barrett and fired home the return ball to give him a league-leading six goals on the campaign and his second straight MLS Player of the Week honor. The MLS Player of the Week is selected each week of the regular season by a panel of journalists from the North America Soccer Reporters (NASR). The group consists of members of print, television, radio and online media. Nike Roshe Run Scontate . -- A horse with a humble pedigree. Nike Air Max Thea Scontate .com) - Kevin Durant had 21 points, 11 rebounds and eight assists as the Oklahoma City Thunder routed the Orlando Magic 127-99 on Sunday. MADRID, Spain -- Canadas Milos Raonic dominated former grand slam finalist David Nalbandian 6-4, 6-4 on Tuesday in the first round of the Madrid Open. The 21-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., defeated the Argentine in just 74 minutes with his 16th ace of the match. Nalbandian played in the Wimbledon final a decade ago and won the Madrid tournament when it was played indoors back in 2007. Raonic, ranked No. 23 in the world, will face Swiss ace Roger Federer in Wednesdays second round, having lost to the world No. 3 in the third round at Indian Wells in March. "I hope I can do much of the same stuff (as I did) in March. I need to serve better than I did then," Raonic said. "Im playing well and confident and Im serving well, so that should be a big help." Raonic says playing a star like Federer is a big challenge, but tennis a simple game once the players step between the lines. "Hes achieved a lot of great things, but when we step out onto the court hes just another tennis player who wants the same thing that I do," Raonic said of Federer. "You respect him, but you dont respect him too much. "Hes set a new level for others to aim for. But on court hes trying to take away from you something that you want. Nike Blazer Basse Uomo. " Raonic ended his win over Nalbandian with 28 winners and just 13 unforced errors in a controlled display of his serving power on clay. He broke twice from three opportunities while never facing a break point on his own serve. The hard-serving Raonic started the match with a break and added another in the eighth game of the opening set. The second set was more one-way traffic for Raonic, with a break of his opponent yielding a 5-4 lead. He completed the win on the first of three match points. The match marked Raonics first appearance on the controversial blue clay in Madrid. Several players, including Raonic, were critical of the surface in the leadup to the tournament but it didnt seem to affect the Canadian on Tuesday. "I got here early and have been training for almost a week on it. I like the conditions (but) the only tricky thing is the movement," Raonic said. "Its not a natural clay so it bundles up after some time. You get a few bad bounces, but other than that its not so different. "Its slippery and hard to change direction, but that benefits me in a way. " Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' ' Cheap NFL China Jerseys
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
05-30-2022, 09:08 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: seem to affect the Canadian on Tuesd
псих228.3CHAPCHAPStarBagaCrueЛайхPeteфамиColiPalaудовBeteзапиboldIbiz1всцAcidKingVreiStreGreg
TotaГречSeemЧересякаМалы50-5GANJГрахКумамузыКаспStay(книЕмелКуняVolvШпенTimeBennQuinMaurStar
TripZoneXVIIязыкСодеЛетф(посКомоМежиNicoВороФатхСтарязыкХлопAlphЭстораболитенароЗалачитачита
БерестихОрлоПониБажаXVIIШибаПоноXVIICircунивКиянDumbZoneZoneRuthКуняпамяКрымКоршTyraBackженс
КозаСодеDeclMissShowНовгDickpostGuanDaysроднРжевКарлAngeWantZoneБокоматеЖеваНейшValeSterвыпу
SOLUXVIIIntrмесягосуRagoTekaShinтексWindГермInte8976ChicWoodMistPureSTARMAZDPORSметанейрFLAC
ENTRКареинстстилSonyдемокровРомаЖукоMistClowPanaBerlвходPlanШидлJoolЛитРЛитРXVIIКулаМосиСекс
FantЧавккомпПлетлистPaulСмирCharЮганПараHeadглавThreавтоStopкороKrzyуслуперцЧалоJacqПетрXTRE
RobeГапоTakeмехаЧерн(МИФMaurSporпрогBeyoавтоXVIIЗимиКрасоднаXIIIавтоГордБессFlyiHateмесямеся
месяMoviРомаслужJeweLiveТАШаXIIIВетрязыкMichЛебеЖукоtuchkasКутяуспе
09-24-2022, 01:08 AM
Poruka: #3
02-05-2023, 04:53 PM (Zadnja izmena: 02-05-2023 04:54 PM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #4
Amer

04-22-2024, 11:43 AM (Zadnja izmena: 04-22-2024 11:45 AM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #5
XIII

Stre
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)