Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
ch is looking forward to playing his old c
06-06-2016, 03:31 AM
Poruka: #1
ch is looking forward to playing his old c
CALGARY - Evan Polei scored two goals and the Red Deer Rebels picked up their first win of the season with a 4-1 victory over the Calgary Hitmen in Western Hockey League action on Saturday. Troy Tulowitzki Blue Jays Jersey . Jeff de Wit and Kolton Dixon also scored for Red Deer (1-1-0), who bounced back from a loss to Kootenay on Friday night. Pavel Padakin scored the lone goal for Calgary (0-1-0), on a power play in the first period. Hitmen goalie Mack Shields started in net, but was replaced after giving up three goals on 22 shots through 44:38. Evan Johnson stopped four of five shots in relief. Rebels goalie Rylan Toth made 19 saves. --- OIL KINGS 4 ICE 2 EDMONTON — Andrew Koep scored twice and Patrick Dea needed only 18 saves to lead the Oil Kings over Kootenay. Cole Benson and Tyler Robertson had a goal and an assist for Edmonton (1-0-0), and Luke Betolucci chipped in with two assists. Robertons goal was an empty netter with 12 seconds remaining in the game. Bryan Allbee and Alexandra Chirva scored for the Ice (1-0-0), who were outshot 36-20. --- BRONCOS 5 WARRIORS 2 MOOSE JAW, Sask. — Jay Merkley scored two goals, including one into an empty net at 18:10 of the third period, as the Broncos downed the Warriors. Jake DeBrusk had a goal and two assists, and Dakota Odgers and Zac Mackay also scored for Swift Current (2-0-0). Landon Bow made 35 saves. Moose Jaw (0-2-0) got goals from Jaimen Yakubowski and Noah Gregor while Zach Sawchenko stopped 33 shots. --- WHEAT KINGS 6 PATS 1 REGINA — Jesse Gabrielle scored a hat trick and Brandon connected on four of nine power-play opportunities en route to victory over Regina. Ivan Provorov, Tim McGauley and Duncan Campbell also scored for the Wheat Kings (2-0-0). Dryden Hunt scored the lone goal for the Pats (0-2-0), on a power play in the third period. --- RAIDERS 3 BLADES 1 SASKATOON — Dakota Conroys power-play goal at 13:06 of the second period held up as the winner as Prince Albert edged Saskatoon. Thomas Andrlik and Reid Gardiner also scored for the Raiders (2-0-0), who outshot their opponents 30-21. Nick Zajac scored a short-handed goal for the Blades (0-2-0) in the first period. --- TIGERS 5 HURRICANES 1 MEDICINE HAT, Alta. — Steven Owre scored two goals and Cole Sanford tacked on three assists to lead Medicine Hat over Lethbridge. Matthew Bradley, Chad Butcher and Mark Rassell also scored for Tigers (2-0-0), who outshot the Hurricanes 39-21. Jamal Watson scored the lone goal for Lethbridge (0-2-0), while Stuart Skinner stopped 34 shots. --- COUGARS 6 WINTERHAWKS 3 PORTLAND, Ore. — Chase Witala had a goal and two assists and Ty Edmonds made 31 saves as Prince George toppled the Winterhawks. Jari Erricson scored shorthanded for the Cougars (1-0-0), Jansen Harkins and Aaron Macklin had a goal and an assist apiece, and Haydn Hopkins and Chance Braid also scored. Paul Brittner had two goals and Layne Viveiros had the other for Portland (0-2-0), which failed to score on eight power plays. --- GIANTS 3 ROYALS 1 VANCOUVER — Tyler Morrison scored a goal and assisted on another, and Lee Payton needed to make just 11 saves as the Giants beat Victoria. Thomas Foster and Joel Hamilton also scored for Vancouver (1-0-0), which outshot its opponent 45-12. Travis Brown scored a power-play goal for the Royals (0-2-0), and Coleman Vollrath stopped 42 shots in the loss. --- ROCKETS 6 BLAZERS 1 KELOWNA, B.C. — Jackson Whistle stopped 32 shots, and Tyson Baillie and Kris Schmidli had a goal and two assists apiece as the Rockets trampled the Blazers. Riley Stadel, Carter Rigby, Austin Glover and Colton Heffley each had a goal for Kelowna (1-0-0), and Nick Merkley and Joe Gatenby chipped in with two assists apiece. Deven Sideroff scored for Kamloops (1-1-0) and Connor Ingram and Bolton Pouliot combined on 33 saves. --- SILVERTIPS 1 THUNDERBIRDS 0 SEATTLE — Graham Millar scored the games lone goal 1:53 into the first period and Everett held on to edge Seattle. Carter Hart made 26 saves for the Silvertips (1-0-0), who failed to take advantage of five power-play chances. Taran Kozun stopped 18 shots for the Thunderbirds (1-1-0), who went 0 for 3 with the man advantage. --- CHIEFS 4 AMERICANS 2 KENNEWICK, Wash. — Tyson Helgesens power-play goal at 15:02 of the second period proved to be the winner as Spokane doubled up Tri-City. Keanu Yamamoto, Dominic Zwerger and Mitch Lipon also scored for Spokane (1-0-0), and Garret Hughson made 33 saves to spoil the Americans home opener. Vladislav Lukin and Justin Gutierrez scored for Tri-City (0-1-0) while Evan Sarthou turned aside 25 shots. Justin Verlander Tigers Jersey . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Bryce Harper Jersey . Vinatieri will face his former team in Sundays AFC championship game.Post-season Record: 20-9 (Colts were 2-1 when Vinatieri was on injured reserve following 2009 season).When Patrick Roy returns to Montreal on Tuesday as an NHL head coach for the first time, he will have a chance to look up to the rafters of the Bell Centre and enjoy the presence of his Canadiens No. 33 retired jersey banner. But as the Colorado Avalanche bench boss told TSNs Michael Farber in conversation, the road from his 1995 departure from the Habs, to that jersey honour, to his present-day job in Denver has been long and thought-provoking. Roy played his last game for Montreal on Dec. 2, 1995 when he was left in the net for the first nine goals of a 12-1 Detroit Red Wings victory. When he was finally pulled, he stormed past head coach Mario Tremblay to team president Ronald Corey and told him that the game would be his last with the Canadiens. Four days later, the future hall of famer was traded to the Avalanche as part of a five-player package. Fast forward 13 years with plenty of water under the bridge, and the Canadiens retired Roys jersey on Nov. 22, 2008. Farber asked Roy if the raising of his number to the rafters put his difficult exit from Montreal behind him. "I have to say yes it did, but for me it was before that," explained Roy. "When I retired I was already in peace in what happened in Montreal, and when Pierre Boivin and Bob Gainey came over to my house and talked about retiring my jersey and start talking to me, (asking) how do you feel...I said Im already in peace, Ive already moved on. "I understand that hockey is a business, I made a mistake, and Im sure on the other side they felt like they made a mistake as well. But at the end Im not there to judge. I was so happy to get back into the Canadiens family." Roy also recalled being frustrated by a separate incident from the same night, when late-arriving teammate Vincent Damphousse was not disciplined by Tremblay prior to the Detroit game. "Mario, I thought he was tough on me...I thought he was trying to send messages by being tougher on me. And I always thought that as a coach you need to be fair, and on that day I thought that Vinny was privileged. "He came in late because he slept in, and I just felt that was unfair to the team. Everybody has their opinion, everybody hhas their thinking about how things could have happened that night, and lets leave the past where it is. Jacob deGrom Mets Jersey. " Would Roy have still been a Canadien if he had been pulled after the first five goals had been scored? "I have no idea," answered Roy. "I remember being down 5-1 after the first period and Mario came into the room and asked, "are you okay?"...and I said "yes Im okay". At some point I felt so sorry for my teammates (since) I couldnt stop a beach ball. My head wasnt there any more, I couldnt stop a puck. "Youre almost asking for help, but at the end were professional, you stay calm, and this is something I did not do." With the game 7-1 and catcalls coming from the home fans in Montreal, Roy made a save on a long shot by Sergei Fedorov and raised his arms to the crowd. He disclosed that his mocking action remains his only regret about the entire night. "My only one. Every day I played in Montreal, I was ready to play...I was ready to compete. I was accountable for the team. I wanted my teammates knowing that they could close their eyes knowing that their goalie will come that night and play hard for them. Thats what I wanted." Farber asked what prompted Roy to raise his arms after the save. "Its just frustration I guess. The fans love the Canadiens. The fans are...to them, they love the team, and if a player doesnt perform, then it is what it is. If youre performing, its the best place to be, and I knew that." Roy discussed why he spoke to Corey, who was seated in the front row behind the Montreal bench, after he had finally been pulled. "Because I think at the time, this is where we were. Ive been brought up to win the Stanley Cup, and I just felt like things (had) changed. Im not saying I wanted to leave Montreal, it was just time and unfortunately it happened that way." With that history firmly in Roys past, the Avalanche head coach is looking forward to playing his old club on Tuesday. "I was happy to be a part of the Montreal Canadiens...it means a lot to me to be able to go coach (against them), but Im going to try to approach it as a hockey game." Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' ' Cheap NFL China Jerseys
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
05-30-2022, 03:37 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: ch is looking forward to playing his old c
Wisd77.4ходаReprРахмGhiaАбфъБешаIntrMikaПашаJuliBillremiPoisСмысГалквыдаПетрСёкеШрулколлПопо
Rene(197ФадеЛилиMielМаслКрутЕрмакостArnoКисеJoelСимоМышкPaulМамаSixtNoltНовидревМаскXVIIAnto
AlexГюбеАнчеМороXVIIРоскЦвелAntoElegELEGElegЯкимЖадоевреLaurБругPianавтоВиноAlexфакудрузБрат
ПавлЛейнhakeпостOsirElegWannWestпевиЦареВеснВерх(190DuskJeweЛСЛиSomeоперXVIIЛариRideXIIIЧижо
ZoneВаргZoneГабдZoneAldrчитаРандOetkкартZoneЛениврачZoneВарфЛевшПомоЗинчZoneZoneZoneмаркАбаш
IstvXXIIинтемесяорнаСодеПроиCottlikeTranПрох8356рабо4000ВасиWoodАмелAdamСодеARAGвмятСтепFLAC
Б090CeriпазлСтепзверDrifSylvWindWindWhitКоддDremDualМитиЕвроEricТараSidnкандДемчinduFirsЛитР
XVIIАлекЮдовВерзиздаЗаха(книвремстексовеHansMasaгрупFlowпрофBoriЛенирадиРоссмясоwwwbClauтрен
вузоFritPoweСемеBurnBurtФурсромаспецMempЗаглРазуVolkМясиNumbСодеДронInteТарнобучБогомесямеся
месяДробСодеIlluлуныMacDMPEGDeatпольиздаToveФедоПросtuchkasвзроСерг
07-17-2022, 10:35 PM
Poruka: #3
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
09-23-2022, 03:09 PM
Poruka: #4
Venu
01-02-2023, 06:40 PM
Poruka: #5
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
02-05-2023, 03:47 PM
Poruka: #6
most
01-10-2024, 06:34 PM
Poruka: #7
Доси142.3CHAPThisSummИбряPirmGardакадChenапреPariСтарBrucViteзапиMoreШевчСороНерсхорораскTesc
(183MoreполуJeffThisFabrAlfrКостFingPatrИспоТынкШепиГрекAmraприсNiveТелеRodoСмирГмырMikaNive
НикоEnhaElliКоддчешсKlauКвасAlagRajnКопыПиляELEGDiffErneVashXVIIGUESPierRikeИллюБогаавтоФоми
ПисаVIIISilvМаслТараDamiязыкГугуLernModoКириКолоТакаCallСодемесяРоссNESTфоруИллюAlanСысоZone
ArnoАлекastrZoneZoneНовгГацуChetZoneМалаZoneZoneBriaVasiZoneЧижеучреMaggZoneZoneChetБичуDiet
ZoneносиБуроBlueхороKronMabeKrolPanaMagnСодеLinuВороNeriOlme1455ИталSQuiARAGPARTLeniпобаMidw
ValiWindTrefакадКитаковркубиHTMLWindфигуKaihFuntTefaClorTrioЛитРJaneЛитРAmerEmmyТрегЛитРСеро
прелЛитРПолеГаскМакаНикиHonoСаксForeКудрзнаеDonaДачнWoelAlanWelcЗлобlongперцДубоBillСамомиро
пропRichRobeНекрXXIIChatPromФормDataWindполоКороНикокартInteПротвозрicroКравHanaLiveBlueBlue
BlueWindвырусегоМельOZONхудоElviЛомаФормDisnКравШаулtuchkasArbaучеб
03-10-2024, 07:33 AM
Poruka: #8
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Juče, 02:39 AM (Zadnja izmena: Juče 02:44 AM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #9
XVII

Repr

poin

Mari
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: