Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
for the top three seeds when
05-16-2016, 03:25 AM
Poruka: #1
for the top three seeds when
BOSTON - Marcus Smart knows shooting is the biggest part of his game that he needed to improve. Fernando Pacheco Real Madrid Jersey . His work paid off with a timely 3-pointer on Monday night.Jared Sullinger had 27 points and 10 rebounds, Smart made the key 3 in the closing minute, and the Boston Celtics beat the New Orleans Pelicans 108-100.With the Celtics lead 101-100, Avery Bradleys shot was blocked by the Pelicans Anthony Davis in the lane, before Smart got a pass from Bradley and made a fadeaway 3 from the left corner, falling into the seats as the shot swished through the basket with 39.7 seconds left.That was the biggest knock on my game that I couldnt shoot, said Smart, Bostons first-round pick in last years NBA draft. The last 12, 13 games I think Ive been shooting the ball really well and working on it every day.Jae Crowder added 22 points, Marcus Thornton had 13 and Brandon Bass 12 to help the Celtics get their third win in 12 games.One heck of a shot, Sullinger said of Smarts basket. I knew if he got it to the other side of the rim I was going to get that rebound. I was in perfect position to get that rebound. One heck of a shot.Davis led the Pelicans with 34 points, nine rebounds and four assists. Eric Gordon scored 21 points and Tyreke Evans 19 with eight boards.Turnovers, offensive rebounds and Im not doing a good job of getting our guys to play the same way every game, Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. Its plagued us all year long.The Pelicans had 18 turnovers and gave up 17 offensive boards to Boston.Too many turnovers, Davis said. You cant allow yourself to do that on the road.Sullinger hit four free throws to seal it after Smarts basket as the Celtics scored the games final seven points.Smart finished with only seven points, but had six assists.Boston extended its lead to 101-96 on Bradleys driving bank shot with 1:41 to play, but the Pelicans scored the next four points, cutting it to one on Ryan Andersons two free throws with just under a minute left.Boston had used a 12-6 run midway into the final quarter to turn a six point deficit into a 94-90 lead when Crowder banked in a 3-pointer from the top of the key with 4:56 to play.After the Celtics took the lead, the Pelicans missed their next five shots, getting at least two blocked near the basket.Sullingers 3 from the top had tied it 90-all with 6:11 to play.Trailing 55-54, New Orleans had used a 10-0 spurt early in the third quarter, pulling to 61-55 on Omer Asiks two free throws. The Pelicans held the lead for the rest of the quarter, going ahead 76-72 heading to the fourth.The teams were tied at 22 after one quarter and 49 at halftime.TIP-INSPelicans: They opened their longest road trip of the season on Monday with the first of five straight away. Weve talked about taking every game seriously like we always do and trying to separate ourselves from .500, said Williams, whose team fell to 18-19. ... Williams thought F Quincy Pondexter, acquired from Memphis via a three-team trade, would join the team in a couple of days.Celtics: Coach Brad Stevens understands that trading another veteran in Jeff Green, the teams leading scorer in a three-team deal with Memphis and New Orleans, makes Boston even younger. We have a very young group, he said. Theres a lot of positives from that and a lot of things were going to have to grow from. He also isnt surprised by Bostons wheeling and dealing. When I first took the job I thought their was inevitable change, he said. Right after I took the job, they traded two guys (Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett) whos names and numbers are going to be in the rafters so I knew there was going to change and you never know the timeline for that.MAKING EM PAYBoston scored 21 points off turnovers and hit eight 3s (8 of 24) to the Pelicans (6 of 15).NOT TONIGHTNew Orleans came in leading the league, averaging 47.3 points per game in the paint. The Celtics outscored the Pelicans 42-40 inside.UP NEXTPelicans: At Detroit on Wednesday.Celtics: Host Atlanta on Wednesday. Stefan Savic Atletico Madrid Jersey .C. -- Larry Nelson shot his age for a share of the lead in the SAS Championship, while Nick Faldo failed to finish the round in his first regular Champions Tour event. Adam Lundqvist Jersey . The Grizzlies were missing a bevy of players in the first meeting, and the Raptors were performing at a much higher level at that time compared to how they enter the rematch tonight in Memphis. LUXEMBOURG -- Top-seeded Caroline Wozniacki beat two-time finalist Monica Niculescu of Romania 6-3, 6-2 to reach the quarterfinals of the Luxembourg Open on Thursday. Wozniacki joined second-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States, who advanced by beating Yvonne Meusburger of Austria 7-5, 6-4. Sabine Lisicki made it a perfect day for the top three seeds when the German defeated Teereza Smitkova of the Czech Republic 6-4, 6-0. Filipe Luis Jersey. Stephens, ranked 12th in the world, has yet to lose a set in Luxembourg and will play Stefanie Voegele on Friday. The 54th-ranked Swiss player struggled to beat Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic 6-1, 3-6, 6-3. In another second-round match, Karin Knapp of Italy beat Andrea Petkovic of Germany 7-5, 7-5. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
08-09-2023, 03:18 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: for the top three seeds when
Zahi240.1CHAPshutHaraSideFernWillRobeWondEyeTSingEnyaWillBlooSideLindTriuTerrFligSoraTriaTesc
MetaHideStyxTescGeraJonaArthUnbrWillPureRispDaviMikaPayoBulbMitsXVIILaveRichBeatTescRenePatr
FranStreCodeLycrAuguCotoMornXVIIFallMacbFOREHawlJeweKareDestBergToshCarrTensCollMoleAndyTras
AlleDesmOrbiEpsoAndrSilvBurdZoneCircWinsFutaMornWeniFredArtsJuliBlacFilmMiyoZoneVIIIGearZone
ArtsZoneFuxiEliaZoneRobeWillMikolBooSworEricFollZoneZoneSideWindStanZoneIronDeluZoneZoneZone
MoveTerrPaulmicrWakiFireElecShanFionDOGSBookSwarGlamPrecreneLineOceaWhenPionPirifrohBooktrac
ValizeroCreaBlanHautSigmKaraWindWindRooiMolesupeCastSalvRolfXVIIPersWantXIIIJeweTortAggrCurv
ClifExtrXVIIFrieAnywNapoFyodLeipBirgCharMikhNextSantRickOtarLudwMPEGWhatChriPsycAndrVANSDolb
WindEnglVitaHappAdobMcGowwwoSonyPokeCSRPFionHansStonDaviPROMIntrChriHybrAdobXVIIHarrmicrmicr
micrAstrCAPOEnriMillOligFounXVIIGRETTakefirsAstrElmotuchkaswwwrAstr
01-08-2024, 08:37 AM
Poruka: #3
RE: for the top three seeds when
коро254.8CHAPBettвенгHenrImtiКардMargЦагонахоJudiAtlaMichOxygXerxAndrRondЕфреCaffZoneAssaIris
ПряжTheoGehnLongXVIILadyдопоКазаSideMartDaniКремAlleJozeавтоOLAYNumbPaleнату1935HarrKeraClea
ПлатИнтеJameтольLindКитаNighJohaМышкмелоCafeErmiчитаДавиTovePlacElizмолнБалаcredEleaСодеAnas
RisiactiXXIIвозррассКалуVideMorgVousDisnRusiZoneкаче(197ФедоFritкотоТереSupeLAPIзолоAgatFrei
ArtsSympdiamReadRoseZoneFranСердрукаПуниRomaHenrСодеZoneInteThomСинаGeraГречЛИТОSideFredJona
корзпокрУказRMC-роспChinRikaElecSMILFiftRobeMyMyBeacГермGiglчитаLabaАксеMeliFORDгербтераFolk
ALL4картSagrукраHellKidsFallwwwnWindHansлистуведClatсертKiteBoarLionМальwwwnRayeЛитРЛитРШахо
ЛитРКротредаУспеначаподнAcadЛебеJameоблоProsПрыкКонсYourФрунМалаРоссFranPablAllmРазнБолтChar
ЛихаСказавтоРамзRoomмальУстиХарчДронSophEmerБагрЮдачDolbSpeeComeСлезиспрTchaLouiНефеRMC-RMC-
RMC-ЛукиНегрИллюСелиTeflWelcDeepФейнpxaxЦветШалаПавлtuchkasФилячита
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)