Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
he had only finished out of the top
05-11-2016, 03:18 AM
Poruka: #1
he had only finished out of the top
The Western Hockey League has a new team atop its leader board. http://www.theramslockroom.com/Nike-Los-...ersey.html . Chase Schaber scored twice as the Kamloops Blazers defeated the host Seattle Thunderbirds 5-3 on Friday in WHL action. The victory was Kamloops eighth in a row and gives them a one-point lead over the Tri-City Americans for top spot in WHL standings. Colin Smith and Bronson Maschmeyer had a goal and an assist each for the Blazers (33-10-3) while Chase Souto added a single. Chance Lund lead the Thunderbirds (17-25-1) offensively with two goals as Seth Swenson scored the other. Cam Lanigan made 30 saves for the win while Daniel Cotton turned aside 35 shots in defeat. Kamloops went 1 for 6 on the power play as Seattle failed to score on six chances with the man advantage. The Blazers and the Americans will have an opportunity to battle for first place this Saturday when Tri-City hosts Kamloops. Elsewhere in the WHL, it was: Moose Jaw 6, Kootenay 5 (OT); Victoria 6, Prince Albert 4; Medicine Hat 3, Regina 2 (OT); Edmonton 6, Swift Current 1; Saskatoon 3, Brandon 2; Calgary 5, Prince George 1; Lethbridge 6, Kelowna 3; Spokane 3, Tri-City 1 and Vancouver 4, Everett 3. At Kent, Wash., Souto scored 2:30 into the game and Smith added another seven minutes later to make it 2-0 Blazers. Lund cut the lead in half with a goal for Seattle at 17:59. Kamloops increased their lead to 4-1 when Schaber and Maschmeyer scored the only goals of the second period, coming three minutes apart. Lund scored his second of the game 2:37 into the third period and Swenson helped chip away the lead with another Thunderbirds goal at 17:07, but Schaber scored into an empty net with six seconds remaining in regulation to secure a victory for the Blazers. --- Warriors 6 Ice 5 (OT) At Moose Jaw, Sask., Andrew Johnson scored twice, including the game winner, as the Warriors (28-14-5) picked up their third win in a row by defeating Kootenay (26-13-6). --- Royals 6 Raiders 4 At Prince Albert, Sask., Victoria (15-27-5) scored three power-play goals and Keith Hamilton made 28 saves, handing the Raiders (15-28-3) their fourth straight defeat. --- Tigers 3 Pats 2 (OT) At Regina, Cole Grbavac scored 2:07 into overtime as Medicine Hat (27-16-4) won its third straight game by defeating the Pats (25-17-6). --- Oil Kings 6 Broncos 1 At Swift Current, Sask., Mark Pysyk and Tyler Maxwell scored two goals apiece as Edmonton (31-11-5) crushed the Broncos (18-23-5). --- Blades 3 Wheat Kings 2 At Saskatoon, Alex Moodie made 33 saves, earning the games first star, and Kyle Schmidts first goal of the season stood as the winner as the Blades (28-18-1) edged Brandon (23-21-3). --- Hitmen 5 Cougars 1 At Calgary, Victor Rask scored twice and Calder Brooks had a goal and an assist as the Hitmen (26-17-3) defeated Prince George (15-28-2). --- Hurricanes 6 Rockets 3 At Kelowna, B.C., Brody Sutter scored twice and set up one more as Lethbridge (18-30-1) doubled up the Rockets (19-23-5). --- Chiefs 3 Americans 1 At Kennewick, Wash., Mac Engel made 37 saves, earning the games first star, as Spokane (23-14-6) snapped the Americans (34-11-0) 13-game home-ice winning streak. --- Giants 4 Silvertips 3 At Vancouver, Brett Kulak scored two goals, including the game winner, as the Giants (27-17-2) snapped a three-game losing streak by defeating Everett (9-28-9). Jared Goff Limited Jersey .Navas says on his website I feel outraged, my privacy and that of my family have been violated. ... I have asked my lawyers in Costa Rica to take the necessary legal action.Costa Ricas Judicial Investigation Department revealed on Wednesday that 24 of its own agents were being investigated for using an information platform to access information about Navas. Eugene Sims Los Angeles Rams Jersey . Crippled by a series of injuries to key players and struggling at home this season, Dortmund was far from convincing in a 2-1 defeat to Zenit on Wednesday. However, the 4-2 victory in the first leg in St. Petersburg was enough for Juergen Klopps side to win 5-4 on aggregate and seal its place in Fridays draw.Tiger Woods chose surgery to heal his ailing back over a quest for another green jacket, announcing Tuesday that he will miss the Masters for the first time in his career. Woods said on his website that he had surgery Monday in Utah for a pinched nerve that had been hurting him for several months, knowing the surgery would keep him from Augusta National next week for the first time since he was a senior in high school. The No. 1 player in the world is a four-time Masters champion. "After attempting to get ready for the Masters, and failing to make the necessary progress, I decided in consultation with my doctors to have this procedure done, Woods said. "Id like to express my disappointment to the Augusta National membership, staff, volunteers and patrons that I will not be at the Masters. "Its a week thats very special to me," he said. "It also looks like Ill be forced to miss several upcoming tournaments to focus on my rehabilitation and getting healthy." The Masters gets the highest television ratings of any golf tournament, and Woods commands most of the attention, even though he last won a green jacket in 2005. He won his first Masters in 1997 when he set 20 records, from youngest Masters champion at 21 to his 12-shot margin of victory. "I know Tiger has been working very hard to return to form, and as I have said many times, Tiger has a lot of years of good golf ahead of him," Jack Nicklaus said. "I hate to see him robbed of some of that time by injury. But we all know he is doing what is in the best interest of his health and future. I wish him well on a speedy recovery." Nicklaus played 154 straight majors for which he was eligible until he missed the 1998 British Open because of an ailing left hip that he had replaced a year later. Nicklaus rarely had injury problems in compiling 18 professional majors, the record that Woods wants. Woods has been stuck on 14 majors for six years. Woods has had four surgeries on his left knee, and now his biggest concern is his back. He has been coping with back issues since last summer: a twinge in the final round of the PGA Championship and spasms in the final round of The Barclays that caused him to fall to his knees. Then, they returned with alarming regularity recently in Florida. He withdrew after 13 holes in the final round of the Honda Classic with what he described as lower back pain and spasms. Woods shot the highest final round of his career at Doral a week later when he said his back flared up again in the final round. He skipped the Arnold Palmer Invitational, where he was the two-time defending champion, to rest his back and do everything possible to be at Augusta National next week. "Tiger waas gracious in keeping us updated of his condition and making us aware of his decision," Augusta National chairman Billy Payne said. Sean Mannion Los Angeles Rams Jersey. "We wholeheartedly offered our best wishes for his immediate and long-term recovery." Woods said he had a microdiscectomy for the pinched nerve, performed by neurosurgeon Charles Rich. A microdiscectomy is a type of minimally invasive spine surgery to relieve pressure and pain caused by a herniated disc. Operating through a small incision in the lower back, surgeons remove small disc fragments that are pressing against spinal nerves. Recovery can take several weeks and doctors typically advise against bending and twisting the back until patients are completely healed "This is frustrating," Woods said. "But its something my doctors advised me to do for my immediate and long-term health." His website said repeating the motion of a golf swing can cause problems with a pinched nerve, and that the injury could have become worse if he had continued to play. Woods said he hopes to return to golf this summer, though he could not say when. Its possible he could at least start chipping and putting in three weeks. He will have to wait until the U.S. Open -- maybe longer -- to resume his quest to match Nicklaus in the majors. Woods won his 14th major at the 2008 U.S. Open on a badly injured left leg that required season-ending surgery two days after his playoff win at Torrey Pines. He has not won another major since then. This would have been the 20th straight Masters for Woods, dating to 1995 when he tied for 41st as the U.S. Amateur champion. He missed the British Open and PGA Championship in 2008 after knee surgery, and the U.S. Open and British Open in 2011 to heal more injuries in his left leg. But he never missed the Masters, even after the scandal in his personal life at the end of 2009. Woods had been out of golf for nearly five months dealing with a car crash into a fire hydrant, revelations of multiple extramarital affairs and 45 days in a Mississippi clinic when he returned to Augusta National under intense scrutiny. He tied for fourth. Even though he hasnt won the Masters in nine years, he had only finished out of the top 10 one time, in 2012. Woods has 79 career wins on the PGA Tour, three short of the record held by Sam Snead. He already was off to the worst start of his career. "Its tough right now, but Im absolutely optimistic about the future," Woods said. "There are a couple (of) records by two outstanding individuals and players that I hope one day to break. As Ive said many times, Sam and Jack reached their milestones over an entire career. I plan to have a lot of years left in mine." Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
12-02-2022, 05:52 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: he had only finished out of the top
Vict277.2BettCHAPUnivSachIntrMichJuansselKhalDisnElegNestXVIIOrieXVIIClueMartElseZoneAudiGunt
AtlaFiskTescMastDermNaivErbaThisGeorJohnChamSongCaldGarnBrauCoasPantStepEpilDiadArmaElisPuma
SplaJeweSideCedrAmarMariJeweRaoumattgunmSampIsaaSabaJohnWongMissKatrFeliviscSelaCircAlleAire
EnhaStilXVIIMayaOSCAPariMiguenriHideMileDolbLifeApasSwarFuxiMaryNovaRaquMiyoZoneCambArmiZone
ZoneFranSwardiamLionAgatWorlRobeNintXVIIStepFyodFritGigaJetAFridRudoAeroCarlRodrHughJuliKaro
YourVillHoteModeARIMClauHansCataSallNASCClivSpikChicMiraMicrReasBAROUltiwwwbIKCOAmerGrifOrch
ValiNDFEStroThomHauttoucOZONJohnWindSincNuanBoscIronDuckCesaChasEasiAnasnoteFirsMartCathPubl
SpeeTakePierVIIIBranFromFyodJeweEditClanXIIIJohnJohnJeanDickVIVALushColuMetaconcKennArtiBill
JeweKennWallAllaHaraRajsAlanAllagrouDiliWestWilhFinaKariISBNTuttcepoNiagChloLaurinteModeMode
ModeOrchVariTacoHappEvanRiseEnjoBabiTimeGuitPapeCitytuchkashighPart
12-09-2022, 12:53 PM
Poruka: #3
High Rated Car Remapping Info
In response to the lady talking about slk 200 remap, ford fiesta 1.0 tuning, mk8 fiesta remap, insignia 2.8 v6 turbo remap, renault clio 1.2 tce remap, car remap check, engine remapping cost, golf 1.2 tsi remap, giulietta remap, e60 520d remap, 525d remap, I highly recommend this <a href=http://www.forum.ximicat.com/viewtopic.php?p=493951>updated car remapping blog</a> not to mention polo gts remap, rcz 156 remap, suzuki swift sport chip tuning, bmw 435d remap stage 2, fiesta 1.0 ecoboost stage 4, audi a3 2.0 tdi 184 remap, mini cooper s r53 remap, mk8 fiesta 1.0 remap, tdci tuning, volvo v40 remap, q7 3.0 tdi remap, seat leon stage 1 remap, golf gtd chip, mobile engine remapping near me, bmw 435i remap, look at this <a href=http://www.nosecs.com/thread-29385-1-1.html>best car remapping forum</a> alongside all bmw e92 320i stage 1, porsche cayman 3.4 tuning, bmw m140 remap, car tuning remap, z4 remap, peugeot 208 gti chip tuning, audi a3 2.0 tdi 150 remap, range rover sport chip tuning, ford 1.8 tdci tuning, peugeot 207 gti stage 2 remap, gtr remap, bmw f10 remap, golf 6 gtd stage 2, peugeot partner 1.6 hdi tuning, bmw 335d remap stage 3, try this <a href=http://forum.mikaelchrisnord.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5422>awesome car remapping site</a> for civic type r fk8 remap, clio 197 remap, ford ranger 3.0 tdci remap, mustang gt remap, bmw 218i stage 2 remap, e90 330i remap, bmw b47 remap, astra 1.9 cdti remap, honda crv chip tuning, suzuki swift sport 1.4 turbo remap, nissan juke remap, . See More <a href=http://forum.analysisclub.ru/index.php/topic,3391.new.html#new>New Car Remapping Blog</a> b0a17c7
01-02-2023, 12:48 PM
Poruka: #4
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
07-08-2023, 04:27 AM
Poruka: #5
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоhttp://radialchaser.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)