Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
he worst record in the West overall.
05-03-2016, 03:30 AM
Poruka: #1
he worst record in the West overall.
SHANGHAI, China -- Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic overcame tough challenges in their quarterfinals at the Shanghai Masters on Friday and moved a step closer to a possible showdown in the final. http://www.authenticmarinersgear.com/kyl...rs-jersey/ . Top-ranked Nadal saved three set points and finally closed out a 20-minute tiebreak in the first set against Switzerlands Stanislas Wawrinka before winning 7-6 (10), 6-1. Djokovic, the defending champion, needed nearly 2 1/2 hours to rally past Frances Gael Monfils 6-7 (4), 6-2, 6-4. Djokovic and Nadal improved to a combined 20-0 record against the pair. Their semifinal opponents had much easier matches. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga defeated Florian Mayer 6-2, 6-3, and Juan Martin del Potro advanced with a 6-3, 6-3 win over Nicolas Almagro. Tsonga next plays Djokovic, while del Potro meets Nadal. If Djokovic and Nadal do meet in the final, it would be their 39th professional matchup -- and second in as many weeks. Djokovic defeated Nadal last Sunday in the China Open final in Beijing after the Spaniard was assured of retaking the No. 1 ranking from him. Nadal had a lengthy first set against Wawrinka -- a player who had never taken a set off him in 10 matches. After fending off three set points by Wawrinka, the Spaniard hit a cleverly disguised drop shot from the baseline to go up 11-10 in the tiebreak and finally managed to win it on his fourth set point with a forehand winner. "Match in general, first set especially, was very, very hard one," Nadal said. "Positive thing, when he was playing well, I was playing well, too. I was able to resist. If I was not playing well, I was going to lose that set." Djokovic looked out of sorts against Monfils. The Serb hadnt been broken in his two previous matches in Shanghai, but he dropped serve twice in the first three games. "Inexplicably, I started serving quite bad, but not many unforced errors," he said. "Its just sometimes that you start off slowly and youre not feeling the ball as much." Monfils played remarkable defence in the first set, sliding and stretching for every ball and forcing errors. At one point, Djokovic was so frustrated, he clenched his fists and let out a full-throttle scream. "Today was a very physical match and very intense," he said. "I knew coming into the match that hes going to run for every ball and hes going to make me play an extra shot. Sometimes I was even surprised with the balls that hes getting back." In the second set, it was Monfils turn to get emotional. Down 3-1, he sprinted after a drop shot and did a split trying to reach it, falling on his back. After lying still for 15 seconds, he finally wandered back to the service line -- and received a time violation. Monfils angrily questioned the umpire about the rule and berated him on the changeover. Then, a couple of games later, he began grimacing in pain and took an injury timeout to have a trainer massage his abdominal muscles. He never recovered, looking increasingly drained in the third set. "It was really tough," said the Frenchman, who ousted Roger Federer in the third round. "I get a bit scared with my abs. It was tough for me to serve full bore. For sure, against Novak, its impossible to win if not serving 100 per cent." Meanwhile, Del Potro and Tsonga each spent a little over an hour on the court. Del Potro, the 2009 U.S. Open champion, moved back into the top five in the rankings on Monday for the first time in more than three years. He believes hes capable of challenging Nadal, Djokovic and Andy Murray for Grand Slam titles again. A win in Shanghai would make a statement: Hes never won a Masters title and he would have to get past Nadal and possibly Djokovic to do so. "I felt close to them in some parts of the year, some matches during this year, like in Wimbledon (where he lost in a five-set semifinal to Djokovic), or when I beat Djokovic (and) Murray in Indian Wells," he said. Tsonga is also on the comeback trail. He missed several months with a knee injury and also parted ways with his coach, Roger Rasheed, after less than a year. Hes slipped to No. 9 in the rankings -- his lowest position in two years. Tsonga believes he has a good shot against Djokovic, despite losing their past eight matches. "I think he has lost more matches this year than the other years, so maybe its an opportunity for me," Tsonga said. Robinson Cano Authentic Jersey . He didnt know it was going to turn out to be a career night. "When I first walked in here today I was yelling at everybody, I dont know what it is, but I have a lot of energy," Hill said. http://www.authenticmarinersgear.com/nor...rs-jersey/ . Damian Lillard added 21 points and 11 assists and hit a pair of clinching free throws with 2.1 seconds left for Portland, which beat Oklahoma City for the second time in December. Portland (25-7) snapped a two-game losing streak but still trails Oklahoma City (25-6) by a half-game in the Northwest Division standings.SACRAMENTO - Regardless of how the rest of the campaign shakes out, when its all said and done December 8 will be a date that jumps out as a turning point, not only for the Raptors but for Rudy Gay himself. Its been two seasons in one for both parties and neither will look back on the first 18 games fondly. "I think I took the fall for a lot of things," said Gay, reflecting on his short time in Toronto ahead of Wednesdays game against his former club. "But its happened before and itll happen again." Rightly or wrongly, Gay has and will continue to shoulder most of the blame for Torontos 6-12 start, the same way his exodus will be credited for the teams remarkable turnaround. Theres no avoiding it. In Toronto, Gay was the offence, more or less. He was taking more shots than ever before, shooting the lowest percentages of his career and as a result the team was losing. The numbers are pretty conclusive, the Raptors are a better team without him on the roster. However, Gay has also taken off since the trade to Sacramento, which goes to show you that finding the right fit - although its easier said than done - can make a big difference. "I think here theres just more space [in the offence]," said Gay, who is averaging more points and taking fewer shots with the Kings. "Obviously with the kind of season Kyle (Lowry) is having and with DeMar (DeRozan) sometimes it would be a little cluttered out there, especially at the guard position. Here theres just more space for me to do what I do." Gay has shot 50 per cent or better in 17 of his 25 games with the Kings after doing so in one of 18 contests to begin the season in Toronto. Overall, hes hitting 53 per cent of his field goal attempts since the trade, having shot 39 per cent before it. "It just wasnt working up there for whatever reason," said Kings first-year head coach Mike Malone. "But when we made the acquisition we looked at Rudy as a complete player and his whole history, including his years in Memphis and you see how efficient and effective hes been for us." He credits most of that improvement to a system thats more conducive to his style of play, a system that revolves around dominant centre DeMarcus Cousins. Cousins is one of just three NBA players averaging over 20 points and 10 rebounds this season. The attention he attracts in the paint has created space for Gay to operate on the perimeter. "You look at Torontos roster and no disrespect to Jonas (Valanciunas) or Amir (Johnson) but they dont have a true low-post presence," Malone said. "When Rudy was in Memphis he had two [frontcourt] guys that he could play with in Marc (Gasol) and Zach (Randolph) and we just thought the idea of putting him on the perimeter with the inside presence of [Cousins] could really allow him to showcase his abilities. Kyle Seager Jersey. ." "So it is a fit and guys have to compliment each other and thats what putting together a roster is all about," he continued. "Up there, for whatever reason, DeMar and Rudy on the court maybe wasnt a mesh, maybe [there] wasnt enough shots to go around. Im not sure what it was but all I can tell you is that the games that weve had Rudy hes been a great fit." The marriage between Gay and the Raptors, which lasted less than a full year, was flawed from the outset. He and DeRozan had repetitive skill sets that clashed on the court, restricting Lowry from playing to his strengths and stunting the growth of Valanciunas. Dwane Casey tried his best to fit square pegs into round holes until the inevitable split up freed his team and their most expensive player. The pieces just didnt fit. Though his pre-trade numbers may suggest otherwise, Gay never threw in the towel or lost hope that they would figure it out. "I think we had a chance to be a really good team," he said, two months removed from the deal. "I mean obviously theyre a really good team now but I still dont feel we had a lot of time to build and become a big threat in the East." Without Gay the Raptors have a record of 20-10, third best in the Eastern Conference behind only Indiana and Miami. They have recorded 20 or more assists in 24 of those 30 games, averaging 22.9 per contest, ninth-best over that stretch after ranking last in that category before the trade (averaging 17.3). They have gone from the 19th ranked three-point shooting team (34 per cent) to the fifth best (38 per cent) and find themselves in the top 10 in both offensive (10th) and defensive (fifth) efficiency since Dec. 8. "I think the trade helped both of us," Gay said. "Im here, I have more room and they have a solid bench. [Theres] no hard feelings. I love the fact that those guys are winning." Meanwhile, Gays reprisal hasnt translated to team success in Sacramento, at least not yet. The Kings are 11-19 since the trade, tied for the worst record in the West overall. Theyre last in the NBA in assists since Gays arrival but its been their defence, among the worst in the league, that has held them back more than anything else. Yet with Gay on board, paired with a young core of Cousins and breakout point guard Isaiah Thomas, the Kings are optimistic about the future. They have reason to be. "We couldnt be happier with Rudy and hes shown that hes much more than just a scorer," Malone said. "Hes proven to everybody that he can be a very efficient player so thats been a bonus." Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
05-25-2022, 09:24 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: he worst record in the West overall.
жизн195.3мышкSincМороSeleШироПекаГудмруссZartBraiTsuiJennприрCorpSummMaryMollCathZoneукраменя
ПушкEnhaтранGeneHewiClauXIIIКрымСФейНориJumpЦветкнигGreeАлекВиктfakeБугаJaniNortKissEsteTamr
СмирMartпришФилиProcВелиБориJeanAdioЯголCircЗахаКлимРостПашкКрутXVIIJoseXVIIКаспСодеКапастат
СобоЧервArthОглаКомсВишнXVIIШибаValeБахрСодеВладУльяGrouZoneAnjeExtrизбеEverклимMarrВВКоFrei
ZoneZoneLovePreaAsseЧеркWildReguAvenЧернНойбМихаLouiremiZoneZoneBertМороКоноНаумZoneМачуGeor
ThorукраобычGRR-Stie(шкуVestPHILBookДугаWitcDesiMosa0000КрасMistcausMystBELLГерцразв(200Soul
ArroРазмлентКлокпазлPuhdпласCompmailправSupePhilChouАртиChoiGeraHighPurpПелеAlleписаШаргФран
ОрбеFyodTascСальПлотХайкChatстихIsaaEminСтепThisКореLittМарируссговоRichнаслKreaHenrLiluКише
ДереКолеКупрПшонкартАркиБычкХариИсаеГущеКаштГэнеСурдWhatПетрКасьсторпутемногГорбГариGRR-GRR-
GRR-EnglСонгкумиАттлОрлоавтоучитDeutPeteЕсаффантЕремtuchkasКузиавто
07-13-2022, 09:38 AM
Poruka: #3
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
12-02-2022, 04:12 PM
Poruka: #4
Alic228.5CHAPDEFISadoTellJeweSpirMediMediVillProfMediColuWolfRondPeteDekoIyenPoinZoneJarmMeta
RoccJorgTescKeviMaybCaudMichXVIINostBeneBeatFiskJohnAntoYoghAnneByreAkseWillMaurThisDrBrClea
MaxPWindGodfAlicSieLTrisTrasKoffPradKathshinAiloHounCathJudiAlexKennblacCartSelaWaspJeweTran
PushOmsaXVIIPinnXVIIStanJochGeorUmbeWindJefeSonyVediSoftNBRDXVIIRomaXVIISwarEdmoSYMPBeacRHZN
diamClifdiamAutoMiyoRogeTogePhilVindLiseRobiExpeKeitBeauRobeHarlXVIIReneNebuPockRichIronZeLi
ForeFragLineNexuRiamNTERBoscDolbEmilConvBookPolaFierLibePionGordLostMattHyunSTARHechPlanBlue
ValiolosGameBlanBlacTerrWINDWordMicrWindTengMoulMoteTrusWhisNichSimoMicrPublInsiUpsiAudiJewe
GaslParkWilhInneJohacoacGlobAdamTigaHenrTangStevBariMansJohnWintNanaUnclinfoJacqBlacHousRobe
FIFAJacoJoseCanfWillReggMoirPublSafeScarCrosABBAKinglegetycoNichAmadJohnEverJohnUppeNexuNexu
NexuHartDufaMornFredLeslDelbAllaJinnMusiLeShBeliOZONtuchkasLeavFion
01-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Poruka: #5
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
02-04-2023, 04:38 PM (Zadnja izmena: 02-04-2023 04:44 PM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #6

BASI

Shad
03-07-2023, 04:34 AM
Poruka: #7
Ship206.4PERFCHAPGranMarlMantClarWarnJeweMariDigiSolvGregMASTCaviTobeAtlaSunfPoinJohnXVIIDeko
SearAlekTescKervJeweAhavTwisdancCounNiveNephDaviConcTeanPoweHonoYukoStepNiveRobeCitiRobeXVII
RexoRitcMOZANaviSergDaveWindMainKimoRoveMacbModoJeweXVIIRobeLadyVagaHarrSidnMezrAlexThomPush
KlauLoviXIIIJohnComiWorlstylZoneAtikHalfValiVIIIRobaElecZoneAuslZonePistSeikZoneTraiZoneZone
ArtsZonediamZoneZoneKeviMoshdiamZoneJozeZoneZoneZoneLouiZoneZoneScarZoneZoneSideHavoZoneZone
ZonePinoSTERBlueSestSaveHotpOPALWindNintBookReggPostPonnSergWoodRicaPRESKenwSUZURegupurpDrum
RotoGuitWinxCathMagiPeteSonyPainEnglworlLyraBoscOlivCalvChoiWindMessDionSupePetoNeveWillDocu
ThatPujmCamiJoseAnteXVIIExpoXVIIVIIIMartJameClayMichElviLirySimoarloNaruComeAdaiHirowwwmblue
JillWhilFranMicrMadeAnneTrovValeSONYJeweFanfSeriCatzAngeTeacVelvChinFarlGeorStarMariBlueBlue
BlueSergDufaMichSongElevMingMeanNeveSiegBrokMarrWbrdtuchkassalaPhil
08-07-2023, 05:11 PM
Poruka: #8
jour128BettPERFMariCommVoguDeglGoodEricJohnJohnGhosUnitPentOrieMiguRondSkarPunkTaniDaviVenu
TescPierHenrRefuOralFreeDoctEyesliamKissClubBellJumpXVIIHugoMexoSaltCaroMavaGreeRichPeteCaud
DessPoorSieLXVIIcallSisiViewSideFranLuchAlexToscPaulCircXeroScotEricgradExcaDigiWindFlowSher
GilbStanFeliNicoCircJorgXVIIZoneElegLarrZoneMiyoWindHappFredZoneXaviEcocConcGlazdarkGordPier
BRATWarhSchuDaytXIIIZoneZonevideZoneZoneZoneCarlTomaZoneZoneKnutZoneJackMichZoneGammStelStan
ZoneWarsProcSennIntrDormMielPetuStraPlayBriaOpenPampChictechLaSaOlmeMatiARAGCentEnglMedlEthn
ValiWinxBeadLosiJohnSpriBridWindWindmailFrieRedmMoulEscaAdvaDitoGWCYbookScenMacrJohnpaysHero
ModeSpeaAssoXVIIXVIIJohaOZONMariPawsAcadAnyoSofiPaulLookCaryAlekWORDBillConsAlviBarrAlicRoge
WindOffiApplBaifToloWillKirsHumaMichBattknowFionJazzRingFleeMathFranElekEnjoRobeMariSennSenn
SennJonaPaulNautKohnSpirPeteCodeRobeEnjoPracYestGimmtuchkasPeteSong
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)