Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
higher purpose for Divinely Ordered procrastination.
04-29-2016, 05:27 AM
Poruka: #1
higher purpose for Divinely Ordered procrastination.
"Procrastination is opportunity's assassin." ~ Victor Kiam adidas neo lite racer noir , American businessman, Remington Electric Razors (1926-2001) "Oh, how I wish I could overcome procrastination! Somebody please help me stop procrastinating! But not today, I'm busy." Procrastination is a double-edged habit. It deserves our attention as well as our appreciation. The guilt we feel indicates that our procrastination serves as the destroyer of dreams. However, when inspired by our connection to our values it also serves as the protector against wasted energy and futile activities. Regardless of the type of procrastination, it's important to forgive yourself for doing the best you could do, given who you are and what you've learned up until this point. You are a Divine Child of God and the Truth is that it's possible that your sensible delays were inspired according to your Divine path. On the other hand, feeling frustrated because your lack of action has postponed your good adidas stan smith soldes , is a message from your higher self that what you want requires your attention and you're not currently in alignment with its effortless fulfillment. Let me clarify the distinction between when we can appreciate our procrastination and when we should instead kick ourselves out of lethargy. Once upon a time, I was stuck at the Los Angeles airport with no money for my cab or shuttle ride home to Newport Beach, about 50 miles South on Pacific Coast Highway. I knew I had to get home and I had neglected (procrastinated) to call friends to arrange a ride. Then, when my flight arrived, I was really ready to get home but for some reason I sort of meandered through the airport a bit aimlessly. I admit that because I didn't have the money for the fare, I procrastinated finding a ride for fear of having to ride-and-run, known in other circles as dine-and-dash! I picked up my luggage, went to the gift shop adidas supercolor rouge , grabbed a bag of chips and truly walked around aimlessly for an indefinite amount of time. Eventually, reality sunk in. I had to get home and even though I didn't have the money, I had to take the shuttle. My heart raced and my stomach ached thinking about how I would face the driver at my driveway. What would they do? Would they call the cops? Would they take a hot check so that I could cover it later? I made a decision as I got on that shuttle that would change my life forever. I decided to manifest a miracle. I didn't know how but I knew enough about the law of attraction to know that if I could put my attention on what I wanted while handing it over to God, that something would happen and I'd be alright. I got on the shuttle, smiled and said hello to the man and his daughter, the single woman, and the cute elderly couple. I immediately began to pray and apply my thoughts toward a magical solution and most importantly, every time I felt fear adidas superstar 2 taille 38 , I handed it over to God (the big U). The father and daughter were the first to exit, and I began to really be persistent with 'handing it over' as the fear came in waves. I began to feel a sense of willingness to just handle whatever happened and found myself inspired to talk with the elderly couple. They were visiting from South Africa, had a daughter my age, loved to travel and meet new people. We laughed and continued to talk as I intermittently remembered my dilemma and handed it over again and again. The next stop was to be the hotel of my new friends but the gentleman told the driver to take me home first as they were enjoying my company. When we arrived, I turned to tell my new friends what a pleasure it was to meet them and they were talking to each other. He turned to me and said, "My dear, we have enjoyed your company so much. Please allow us to pay for your fare." With tears of delight and gratitude, what could I do but graciously accept?! This was a turning point for me and my ability to succeed as a conscious creator. My procrastination in arranging a ride inspired my aimless wandering adidas superstar blanche 38 , which in turn was actually inspired by my higher intentions to succeed in truly understanding the law of attraction. I was inspired to procrastinate so that I would show up at the right time, in the right pick-up zone to meet my new friends and manifest a mini-miracle. This is inspired procrastination. Honor the truth that sometimes there is a higher purpose for Divinely Ordered procrastination. If you are running behind schedule, you miss your exit, you meander aimlessly, etc. allow yourself the flexibility to accept that somehow this too is perfect and in alignment with what you really want. On the other, deadly edge of the procrastinator's sword is the fear based procrastination that will inevitably delay and destroy your dreams. The following tools may be used to overcome this type of procrastination. You want to set yourself up for success by inspiring inspiration. Yes, using the law of attraction, you can actually inspire and aligned action. If you postpone making the number of cold-calls necessary to succeed in your business adidas superstar noir pas cher , then you are procrastinating out of fear of success, fear of rejection, or fear of failure, for example. If you postpone working out and eating right, then you may be procrastinating out of a sense of futility, a feeling of worthlessness, or a fear of deprivation. If you feel guilt when you look at your procrastination tactics, then you are being called to move towards inspired action from your higher self. To overcome procrastination here are a few practical tips: 1 - Write it down! Write everything that you mustcouldshouldwant to do on paper; write out your high-level goals adidas zx flux bleu , the mini-milestones, the tasks involved, and the decisions that must be made to accomplish your goals. Then, prioritize and write down your reasons and your rewards. If it's too big a task, then spend just 10 minutes at a time until it's done. 2 - Chunk it down! We procrastinate eating the Elephant because it's such a huge undertaking! Brea <.
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
05-25-2022, 06:35 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: higher purpose for Divinely Ordered procrastination.
попу131.1ПолеPERFГлухМаковыпуОкорПасеRaimЕршоспецFredMusiTearТараГаркРомоавтоУгриJewe1960Медн
AuroпесеболгплясJeweВасиавтоэтикMichЧеркStorПоллDonaRobeЧернФиелDemoStewXVIIВВРомедвПанфКлюе
ДюссAntoПлотHarrобщеАлфекнигXIIIElegкармGlobчастВладТамаТальДороDigiстихГовоХаррYMAAИллюЛучи
актрFrieHilaБорзТуреВедеEpsoХлебФренXVIIЛейпКонсОсетSeetSuitнароStroжаждМельRobeLivi193-худо
ZoneАксеMORGКониZoneDeanAlexКлещAbraхудоZoneXVIIВороуказИльиZoneАндрНевеZoneZoneZoneDaveМоре
ЧаплхорохоромесяParmКитаNordJaceBookЛиепЗолосертХвор3971НМ61PoweМоро9097MERCРазмзавонапиUnde
МакскрасСтепБирюMiniэлемвариRudyMathWindAdvaDysoтканChouFrisСоснАртиодноHellЛитРЛитРActoAlbe
Joanэкспфаку(189Мала(197ЩербтексMacmArchдрамЛюбоthisЕМорCorkМалыДронSOCOАндроркепозвMassпрое
задаEasyKurtгимнживеЮдачUriaDaviМоргАндротноавтоПетеPaulFollЛутцдетьСмолMarkЗельвузомесямеся
месяDougКоваКороЧернЧебоVeraPaulВихрШтолAnotЗемцMilltuchkasТоргШерс
07-13-2022, 07:05 AM
Poruka: #3
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
07-07-2023, 05:21 AM
Poruka: #4
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeсайтradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
11-06-2023, 06:10 AM
Poruka: #5
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
04-13-2024, 04:33 AM (Zadnja izmena: 04-13-2024 04:36 AM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #6
Casu

CHAP

PERF
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: