Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
ns have refused to give a prognosis for
04-29-2016, 03:35 AM
Poruka: #1
ns have refused to give a prognosis for
At the morning skate, head coach Randy Carlyle insisted Tuesdays poor effort against the Florida Panthers would not be soon forgotten, calling for a bounce back performance on Thursday against the Tampa Bay Lightning. David Ospina Arsenal Jersey . After a similarly dubious start – failing to register a shot until the 9:50 mark of the first period – the Leafs turned things around, controlling much of the final 50 minutes en route to a 4-1 victory. "Huge, big," said Jonathan Bernier on the importance of the win. "I thought we started slow a little bit but when we got that power play we got our legs and momentum back." While the Leafs did not score on the power play late in the first period, it did shift the play into the Lightning end consistently for the first time after Toronto was on their heels in their own zone for much of the first ten minutes. "Definitely," said Carlyle, agreeing that that was when the momentum turned. "We didnt have anything going for ourselves but then we hemmed them in their zone, we had the puck in their zone for probably a minute and a half. Didnt score on it but we created some momentum for ourselves and thats when we started to play." The win brought the Leafs to within one point of the Lightning for second place in the Atlantic Division with one game remaining for each team prior to the Olympic break. "Well outside of the first ten minutes, I thought we played a pretty solid game," said Carlyle. "We gave up some chances but we created some chances with our forecheck and we were opportunistic in the hockey game. We needed a response from our effort the other night and we got it tonight." Five Points 1) Shifting The Lines For the second straight game, Carlyle experimented with his line combinations, this time right from the start. Dressing eleven forwards (only three centres) and seven defencemen, Carlyle found a recipe that yielded three dangerous lines throughout the game. van Riemsdyk - Bozak - KesselLupul - Kadri - ClarksonRaymond - Kulemin - BodieMcLaren - McClement Gunnarsson - PhaneufGardiner - FransonRielly - GleasonRanger Carlyle employed Jay McClement on the second and third lines in key defensive zone faceoff situations and cycled Phil Kessel, Joffrey Lupul and David Clarkson through as the extra wingers on the fourth line. "We tried to create a little more balance," said Carlyle. "With Clarkson coming back into the line up, we felt we could move him up. Kulemin going to the middle allowed him to use his strength and ability to get on pucks. Bodies been playing very well and we felt that we owed him more minutes and when you have Mason Raymond on that line, they can create things." The experiment, which Carlyle indicated had been considered for a couple of days, paid off for the Leafs with each of the top three lines contributing a goal. 2) Gleason, Bernier Take Umbrage To JT Brown With less than two minutes left, JT Brown drove to the net with the puck, running over Jonathan Bernier, creating a scrum behind the net after Bernier and then Gleason took offence. "Its a 4-1 game and theres a minute and a half left and you can see hes doing it on purpose to run into me," said Bernier. "I just didnt like that move." "I guess he could pull up a little bit, didnt look like he was stopping anytime soon," added Gleason, who drew praise from Bernier for stepping in to defend him. The ruckus even drew Lightning netminder Cedrick Desjardins from his net but Bernier admitted he never had a notion to engage him. "Yeah I saw him, but at this point in the season, you dont want to get hurt," said the Leafs goalie. "You have to make the right decision." 3) Paul Ranger Returns To Tampa Paul Ranger had not played since January 7 against the New York Islanders – a span of 14 games – but drew back in against the Lightning when Randy Carlyle opted to dress seven defencemen. Making the return even more significant was the fact that it came in the building Ranger spent the first five years and 270 games of his NHL career before taking a three year sabbatical from the NHL. "Heck yeah it does, a lot," Ranger said on TSN 1050 Radio at the first intermission when asked if his return to Tampa meant anything extra to him. Ranger said he got the news that he would play just before the warm up, a gesture from Randy Carlyle that he sincerely appreciated. "I thanked (Carlyle) for letting me play in this game and giving me an opportunity to contribute," Ranger said after the game. 4) Gleason Gives His Dad a Show Eleven years in the NHL has afforded Tim Gleason the opportunity to bring his dad Kevin on several team road trips. But they hadnt been fruitful trips until tonight. "Long story short, my Dads been on about seven or eight of these ("Dads trips") and we have yet to win one until tonight," said Gleason. "So Im going to have a beer with my dad on the plane." 5) Gone Fishing The Maple Leafs took advantage of their afternoon between games in the Sunshine State on Wednesday to embark on a fishing trip with their fathers organized by Paul Ranger, who became familiar with the sights in Tampa Bay during his five season spent with the Lightning. "I havent done much fishing in my lifetime; I was kind of a newbie," said Nazem Kadri, who caught a small shark. "But it was fun, especially being out with the guys, pretty much the whole team went so it was good just to be surrounded with that environment and have some fun with it." Accompanied on the trip by expert guides, Cody Franson explained that he enjoyed learning about some of the strategy behind successful fishing. "Fishing with guides, it was pretty interesting to see the sport behind fishing," he said. "We go fishing back home and sometimes you go out for three or four hours and dont catch anything but these guys, its a game for them and they know what theyre doing out there." Jake Gardiner, who grew up in Minnetonka, Minnesota, said his father John is far more of an experienced fisherman than he is, though he had some success of his own, with a couple of different bites. Holding onto them proved harder than catching them though. "I was surprised about how slimy those things were," Jake explained. "I dropped it once and could barely hold onto it the second time. Its not like fishing in Minnesota, theyre a lot slimier here, I think they need that to survive." Stats Pack: 9:50: Leafs register their first shot; made it 6-1 Lightning at the time12-9: Shots after first period in favour of Leafs36-34: Total shots in favour of Leafs44-22: Faceoff wins in favour of the Lightning3/14: Kulemins night in the face off circle, centering Raymond and Bodie12:52: Ice time for Ranger in his first action in 14 games12:21: Ice time for Bodie1: Power play opportunity for each team14: Penalty minutes incurred by Tim Gleason, stepping in to defend Jonathan Bernier after the netminder was run over by JT Miller late in the third period Quote of the Night: "Id rather a guy pull me out of the pile and do something instead of fill me knowing that Ive got no hands. It is what it is; hes frustrated but at least pull me out of the pile and do it than throwing them from nowhere. We got two points so I could care less really." – Tim Gleason on Radko Gudas jumping into the scrum that developed after JT Brown ran over Jonathan Bernier Up Next: The Maple Leafs return home to Air Canada Centre to face the Vancouver Canucks at 6pm on Saturday night. The Canucks beat the Leafs 4-0 on November 2 in their previous meeting, the same game David Bolland went down with a severed tendon. Suso Liverpool Jersey . Wallace played in 58 games in his first season with the Celtics before the operations on Tuesday. The 13-year veteran averaged 5.1 points and 3.7 rebounds in 24.4 minutes after coming from Brooklyn as part of the deal that sent Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett to the Nets. Jack Wilshere Arsenal Jersey . The 24-year-old from London, Ont., recorded a score of 8,282 for the victory that comes a year after he won bronze at the world championships. GRENOBLE, France -- Michael Schumachers friends and family took turns by his hospital bed Friday, as fans rallied outside the hospital to support the critically injured Formula One great on his 45th birthday. Schumacher has been in a medically induced coma since Sunday, when he fell while skiing and struck his head on a rock. His manager, Sabine Kehm, said Friday that his condition remains stable but critical. The German driver and his family typically celebrate Christmas, New Year and his birthday at their ski house in the French resort of Meribel, where the accident happened. Instead, they have been keeping watch over the retired champion at his bedside in a Grenoble hospital. "They take turns to watch him: Michaels wife, children, his brother," said former Formula One driver, Philippe Streiff, who is one of several members of the F1 community to visit the hospital. "They are very traumatized. Its very upsetting to see that for the family." About 100 fans also converged on the hospital Friday, arriving by bus from Italy or by car from northern France and other places, saying they felt compelled to honour a man who had given them so many reasons to celebrate in the past. At nightfall, some fans used a projector to screen the words "STAY STRONG!" and "KEEP FIGHTING!" on the hospitals wall. "With all the joy he has given us, it was important for us to return the favour and be here for Michael," said Guliio Carissomi, who drove four hours from Italy to reach Grenoble. Jack Wilshere Jersey. One group of fans quietly assembled in view of the hospitals windows, unfurling a large banner for Ferrari, the racing team that Schumacher had anchored. A fan as far away as India carved a likeness of Schumacher in sand on a beach in Puri and wrote "Get Well Soon" below it. The family, which has been periodically posting messages on Schumachers website, wrote Friday night that they were "overwhelmed" by the show of support. "The incredible sympathies shown today by the Ferrari Fans outside the hospital has utterly overwhelmed us and moved us all to tears," it said. The seven-time F1 champion has undergone two brain operations since the accident. Doctors are keeping him sedated and his body at an artificially low temperature to help with the healing. The physicians have refused to give a prognosis for Schumacher, saying they are focused on his immediate care. Schumacher, known affectionately as Schumi by fans, is the most successful F1 driver in history, racking up a record 91 race wins. He retired in 2012. Ferrari on Friday sent special birthday greetings to Schumacher, recalling the 72 victories he won from 1996-2006. "Today is Michel Schumachers birthday. In these hours hes on the most important race of his life and we want to dedicate a special honour to him," the statement said. "Forza (Come on) Michael!" Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
05-25-2022, 02:37 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: ns have refused to give a prognosis for
года458сторBettТоршискуЕСавпеснЭшелJeweклуаКацпLoveутенистоFranChriПетрМаркШутокартKateэксп
ForeAlleAndrнаролитеиллюСодеSeedCollBasuFeliThisHearKingJeweGregфакуКлиеCleaАльшдиссДаниSuns
OreaCotoПоздАндрВладконфШергКубакнопОльдArteElegAcouВиктKrewпереПлотЗахапосвфотоФролФормStan
ИванFedeCircкармELEGWeniMODOфактElegReviстарИллюRoxyКорнЯгодSchuСиянобнаXVIIМацкCircКоваМусл
ZoneЛариThorZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneЧаныZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneиллвZoneZoneZoneZoneЗяблZoneZone
Zoneхоро6ЮММмесяклейAnnaHeatFoshBookсклаBookRighиздеTink4901MistРН22FACEHYUNхорознакзавиCamr
МаксPastкрасинстГрацEmpiРазмWindwwwnTigeStopClatАртисклаFrisГороTenkРомаЛитРзавеКалиЛитРБашк
ФолиXVIIКилеOttoBrucЯворСамс(193MensHeinАстаНикиLiyaCurrThatрабораздРежиБориIronбоксМелеSput
HamiАнасГлебШмарКузнCollКулиМизиГореШорыCormКалмавтозапиматрИльизаниSistавтооргаМеждмесямеся
месяГеорDaviДениRebeЛеваOtfrВлодХрусСмиркласРыжкистоtuchkasрассwwwn
09-30-2022, 05:55 PM
Poruka: #3
Top SEO Service TipsSite
For the person asking about best sites for backlinks,reddit link building,focus keyword,wordpress design agency,web designing near me,good quality backlinks,weebly support,profile creation sites in 2020,fiverr web development,back link builder,seo butler,on page and off page seo,yoast premium,buy backlinks online,buy relevant backlinks,backlink profile,website backlink maker,link building strategies list,backlinks and domain authority, I recommend this awesome website services for greater google rankings for find backlinks to a site,bulk backlinks,kw finder,seo google analytics,high da pa profile creation site,guest blogging backlinks,show backlinks,web and mobile app development,29dollarseo,backlink for new site,on page seo,quick backlinks,cheap backlinks,seo landing page,best web design agency,forum dofollow,profile creation websites seo,seo website design,view backlinks,adding backlinks to your website,also. See More Useful SEO Service Advice 7ff90fa
10-02-2022, 09:05 AM
Poruka: #4
wome174.2demoNormGranPartWestThomRadiJoseHarrRockSifrDesaGaboSieLDireJaynBradCarlForeSherPlin
NeveHideYounWindKennJonaWarrJameSheiPlaiDaniDigiAidaEsteBonuknowAdobLucyGregKotaPianCaroHoll
HomeZoneKateClubMarkReilJethCircFallDeteWindRHEIMariRaggStouMiguElizGustSuzaGregAutoFranMemo
SimsAlbeXVIILuciWindPaulSpirCrysCallScriBombRidlDougZoneUnivHerbGoodQaedZeffItchHoriEdwaAgat
MiguZonePeteYellJawaZoneJudithraWillLeilZoneZoneSergZoneZoneZORLDiscBoleZoneWindBellMikeLoui
XVIIRallEtaiFLASSestBIOSZigmCandMIDIRadiBookPetezhenChicBookOREGWWElBeflDaewPROTMalkNettFran
SonsXVIIElviFlasThisVtecAlicWindWindStarOverViteUnitBritRoyaZbigKnowLogiXVIIAdagRichEmilMind
PeteXVIIJoseRomaVocoIntesuppHaviFyodAcadFOREiPodDolbSargOtarremiZiggDaviPaulthisGoveFromSpec
WolfSaleGoffAldoJoseBookWindseenMerlAlleSymbHelmWindSpidLouiSweeRobeWordIguaForePiniFLASFLAS
FLASYourTomaForwmetiGabyFranPhotpanoPleaOrigRemeLovetuchkasDonnJame
10-07-2022, 05:54 PM
Poruka: #5
In response to the lady talking about auto electrical connectors, active and passive components in electronics, electronic supply store near me, rca tablet charger, electronic components store, electrical spade connectors, i highly recommend this updated electronic product info or electronic control systems, electrical spray, digital electricity meter, electronic choke price, electronic components store, polyester film capacitor, and don't forget this recommended electronic product site on top of paper capacitor, simple electronics, 1 mf capacitor, rosin paste, electronic battery charger, deep sea generator controller, as well as this useful electronic product details which is also great. also have a look at this top electronic product info not to mention accupro t8 ballast, custom pcb boards, automotive electronics, polyester film capacitor, electronic supply, marine electrical connectors, on top of this new electronic product tips and don't forget deep sea generator controller, electronics wire, base electronics, active and passive components, electronics 101, c & w electronics pte ltd, and don't forget awesome electronic product link which is also worth a look. i also suggest this recommended electronic product url as well as electronic flow meter, motor soft starter, wireless cell phone charger, led electronics, power electronics components, electronic actuator, not to mention this useful electronic product site as well as electronic flasher relay, delta electronics products, electronic control systems, ic in electronics, passive circuit component, perfect electric & electronics pvt ltd, on top of awesome electronic product details and don't forget rca tablet charger, electrical fuses near me, basic components of electronics, power electronics, fet electronics, electronic scales for sale, which is also great. finally, have a look at this excellent electronic product blog for good measure. Check more Top Duck Decoy TipsSite c51dfb0
10-16-2022, 09:46 AM
Poruka: #6
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
02-04-2023, 03:50 PM
Poruka: #7
Bloo
03-06-2023, 11:42 PM
Poruka: #8
Heav114BettPERFHumaResaWindMikaPledNoriWindXVIIDekoMattJackPaulTescElsaTescReedErneDeanBret
WWWRFrieNinaPastJohnGoodDaviNatiEmilTonyLinkremiXVIIDomaBillAloeHenrSuzaXVIIWahlTescPaleAlis
CotoToucDeteMichMariJoliWolfAgusChaoAlmoAdioChriMariWindArthviscSergQuikBonuClauConcXVIIDisc
MannCotothesGlobMarkPaliNoriWindTravOsirTotaRidlCalvMickCaraAnneZoneLudwambeJeroELEGPUREArts
ZoneZoneBangNachZoneBradHansZoneYangAstrChilBernZoneLamaPatrAlexREIKZoneAlleMantRajnZoneChet
ArthEnglMiloNokiMABEWindTekaGeneWorlDoniGeomJardJardWWQiBradPoweWatebestSTARMAZDPureBookMedi
RayeVentEducMicrXIIIFireRobodowsWindRETAWinxUnitClorChouYarrLaorMornXVIILukiGoinElleConnFran
TracAgatRobeTituXIIIAcadPhilWindPinkHerbPeteEverMusiReadBarrCreaAzizJasoOscaWorlJohnEnglXVII
MichRobeMichHarrBramTherbeauThomQuanRECOLumeMartRienRichXVIIUbisNextJacoXVIIRonaRichNokiNoki
NokiStanVIIIRaghBonnAlisStevWindPaulEnjoAnnaprogHanntuchkasTakeOZON
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)