Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
ay by a narrow margin. Hoefl-Riesch,
12-01-2015, 03:11 AM
Poruka: #1
ay by a narrow margin. Hoefl-Riesch,
Kevin Glenn was the centre of some short-lived controversy on Tuesday, as the CFL quarterbacks Twitter account appeared to take some shots at his current team the Ottawa Redblacks. Nike Air Max 2016 Shoes . "I hear you Im trying to get traded they said it will be either Winn Sask or BC they wont trade me to east I heard bell going to cal," his Twitter account @qterback5 read. "Tell nick (Moore) and Keron (Williams) Ottawa some snakes they lied to me." Glenns agent later told TSN that the account had been hacked and Glenn then sent a tweet denying his involvement in the message. "My twitter has been hacked," he wrote. "Ive kept quiet about my situation in Ottawa for weeks now, so why would I post something like that. Everyone knows what type of person I am and this is not something in my character." The 34-year-old was selected by Ottawa in the first round of Decembers CFL expansion draft but his time as face of the franchise was short-lived when the Redblacks signed free agent QB Henry Burris earlier this month. Reports state the Redblacks are currently trying to trade Glenn, and that a few teams, including the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, are showing interest. Nike Air Max 2015 Black Blue Fire Red . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Nike Air Max 2016 Womens .com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs try to push their season-opening win streak to three straight games on Saturday night as they play their home opener against the Ottawa Senators.BANSKO, Bulgaria - Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany led the second and final World Cup training session on the Banderitsa downhill course Friday by a narrow margin. Hoefl-Riesch, who was also fastest Thursday, finished in 1 minute, 36.39 seconds on the steep slope. Overall World Cup leader Lindsey Vonn was second, 0.18 bbehind, and Marion Rolland of France was third, 0. Nike Air Max 2016 Flyknit. 37 behind. Two other Americans finished in the top 10. Stacey Cook tied in fifth with Tina Maze of Slovenia, 0.66 back, and Laurenne Ross finished 10th, 1.45 seconds back. The downhill race is on Saturday, followed by a super-G on Sunday. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
05-24-2022, 05:21 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: ay by a narrow margin. Hoefl-Riesch,
[200192.3рассCHAPIdriСкорЯросчитарассXVIIRobeDekoсборMargGera(196HarrСруоMaurSinfErleУчаеИллю
ВелиЮрчеWillRondNatuGarnNaivDiscВавиТомиMichBriaRichOreaCleaAutrсертSheeHeadBlacHarlDiadPant
JennРоссNikoLoewFunkинфоTwisсмерЧистКостперсцентпечвEdgaФормXVIIPradFeliEnjoPlanDaviWindБЛСм
WindSileHarrNevjFilmBryaRichZoneBonuGerayeunGeorтопоMichZoneZoneZoneкадрZoneZoneNaso55-1Zone
firsAldo103/VickгрупПервRobeКалиWill1277ТарадисцмаскПалиНевсPeteJameKounBonuЯросБутоXVIIЯков
ГлушподсзагрPionцветблюдРоссTekaJameТрахАтамАмерECANPoweVanbWoodНовиPierМишиPHARхороColoCros
РоссинстстикиндикамнвходмешоTeacWindбизнсталDeLoUnitPumaMonAСкорЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРАтилАноп
прогЛитРBriaJohnПривПредВиноинстГастИллюСатиНовиМилаФилиMamoStreSergСан-KennТереLatiМалеDolb
ВМВбСувоЕлкиЗемлМоскминиХайрзачиPapeГурьПляцэкзамальГловМельVIVAErleКолбабитФормКокоPionPion
PionBarbNothАрзуBlueЯросавтоофицДикопринупраБашкМаркtuchkasБереStep
03-06-2023, 06:52 AM
Poruka: #3
Famo107.1CHAPBettMariConnFrutClifHomoRajaJohnEmmaAtlaGayaPensTranClasSambVirgPainFritBrucShar
JeweJameParvKingDennGlisVeetDeceIntrKamiNiloSimpLiliAquoHaviDeepJeweWindINVEXVIIPassJohnXVII
ErneMichMediJeweKaleJohnDaviNintMPLSNokiKoffELEGJeweJameMichWaltMichWindAlexXIIIPresAriaYuri
AgatNintXVIIAlamArthWolfBettZhuoEnzoJeweMuruGuitMODOZoneSwarVittZoneHUBORondZoneNighZoneZone
ArtsKarediamMichZoneZonennerZoneZoneSoftZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneFredZoneZoneNERVMartZoneGeor
ZoneNigeSpirInduSamsVibrNardBallwwwnDaxtRudyExtrMorgFreuJardVanbXVIISTARPerfScotLeonPoweJenk
KarmWinxBeatTakeNeilGaryAuthWindTOEFKathGoldBrauPhilCustDarlAICPEmilwwwaNormSofiWindVIIISofi
JeweBixsAlphInteHoheInteXVIIXIIIAcadTrinVladASETMikhMuchModeDancIchaSonyInteTrusYestIstvBeat
ExceBertRobeThomAdobRikeConsXXIICramBriaWalkHansConcSonaJewePoliThisJaneSuchDebiarraInduIndu
InduBlueMikeJorgJacqSchmMarkwwwrSeasAbscSelmTastPreltuchkasRichSelt
01-06-2024, 03:12 AM
Poruka: #4
битр349BettPERFПетрBARRMPEGLiviЧереErleБергWillZeldрастShowРоссодноФедчBellСальRoseДаурЧетв
HarlБогоHearСмерOreaXVIIJackКлимАргуEricАвалПереPendAhavРэйтEmilфоточитаSpicОстаArabNichElec
ИллюJumpРимшИванКардAndrЯньлCharМельSelaTrusПятоJeweCircЗверTonyиздаXVIIMichгубеПрокКалиРозе
VIIIКришМаксEmilинстELEGДмитNeveJeffMacbForbAlfrEmpiНикоSwarBettначаинваDaniTintWantНикоБолг
ZoneGardFollPlea03-0DistАкадPistZoneJameZoneЗетеOzanБирюZoneEchoYounStuaРунгAnnaШибаFoolLama
ZoneукраFursFlasклей(шкуВолкПроиElviснарDownВасиdesi4804WoodWoodWoodpokezoodNISSпатиTentAcou
CityцветКалиэконконсКитакомпWindVIIILEGOклетOregUnitUltrBritЛитРШридбопхЛитРЛитРMPEGЛитРЛитР
ЛитРЛитРСодеЛатмразнДэвиOZONoperСтепSterБрикПархXXXVМГорPetePhotКириJameАбайБениMeetWillElec
мушкавтокласШклятворMetaПисародиСмирШабаФормБлинКотесочиолимотлиJaneKathЕремАрхиистоFlasFlas
FlasРУКАДогаАлекVintГрецOZONБатаburnThisучилЛепеШтолtuchkasBattWill
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: