Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
the coaches," general ma
04-25-2016, 03:10 AM
Poruka: #1
the coaches," general ma
ST. Adidas Superstar Sneakers Womens . LOUIS -- Michael Wacha wasted no energy pondering the weather. The St. Louis Cardinals pitcher concentrated on shutting down the opposition, waiting for the big swing that decided the outcome. "I felt going out there and felt good going back out there after the rain delay," the 22-year-old right-hander said after a 2-0 victory over the San Francisco Giants on Saturday. "Its pretty crazy how much it rains, actually. Im pretty used to it." The experience was brand new for rookie Oscar Taveras, who made the Giants pay for a hanging curveball, then made a curtain call during his major league debut. "What a great day for him, one Im sure hell never forget, and neither will we," manager Mike Matheny said. "For him to come up and do it in that situation, its kind of mind-boggling." Wacha worked six innings of three-hit ball in his fifth rain-delayed start of the season and Taveras homered in his second career at-bat. "Everybody knows its gone," Taveras said. "That was a good swing right there. Im so happy right now." Yusmeiro Petit (3-3) gave up two hits in six innings for the Giants, but one of them was Taveras 418-foot drive in the fifth. Petit subbed for injured Matt Cain, placed on the 15-day disabled list with a hamstring injury, for the second straight start. "Our guy did a good job," Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. "We just didnt do anything offensively." The Cardinals have piled up 6 hours, 30 minutes of idle time in Wachas starts, with delays of 51 and 47 minutes Saturday. The total includes a 61-minute weather delay before the first pitch against the Yankees his last start for a storm that failed to materialize, and the Cardinals lost in 12 innings. Wachas debut a year ago against the Royals was delayed more than 4 1/2 hours after the bullpen gave up the lead and finished at 3:14 a.m. "This guys going to be tough as nails, if hes not already," Matheny said of last falls NLCS MVP. "You cant put a young pitcher through much more than what hes been put through." Jhonny Peralta added an RBI double off George Kontos in the seventh for St. Louis, which ended a three-game losing streak and snapped the Giants four-game winning streak. Rain began to fall heavily during Taveras at-bat with one out in the fifth while fans opened umbrellas or headed for cover. The game was halted for the first time after the 21-year-old outfielder, the teams prize prospect, hammered a 1-0 pitch over the right field wall. "That kids a stud," said Wacha, whos just one year older. "Everyone knows what hes capable of. That was a big-time homer for us." Petit was impressed after seeing Taveras for the first time. "Hes got a good swing, you know," Petit said. "He pulls everything. I tried to stay away and I missed one." Wacha (4-3) gave up one hit and dealt with just one base runner the first five innings, a double by Michael Morse leading off the second. He returned after a 47-minute delay to work a scoreless sixth, allowing two-out, two-strike hits to Hunter Pence and Pablo Sandoval before striking out Morse, the cleanup man, on three pitches -- the last a changeup. The St. Louis bullpen retired the last nine in order. Sam Freeman and Pat Neshek worked a scoreless inning apiece, combining for three strikeouts, and Trevor Rosenthal struck out the side in the ninth for 16th save in 18 chances. Matt Carpenter had a single and walk and is batting .367 (21 for 57) during a 13-game hitting streak, the longest current run in the National League. Matt Holliday walked in the eighth and has reached base in all 27 home games. NOTES: Giants C Buster Posey missed his third straight game with tightness in his lower back. Bochy said Posey could return Sunday or get another day with the team off Monday. ... Giants lefty Madison Bumgarner was 5-0 with a 2.08 ERA in May with 48 strikeouts in 39 innings. ... Tim Hudson (5-2, 1.92) opposes Lance Lynn (6-2, 3.13) in the series finale on Sunday. Lynn shut out the Yankees in his first career complete game his last start and Hudson has worked seven or more innings in all but two of his 10 starts. ... Peralta had been 5 for 46 with runners in scoring position before his RBI double. ... Neshek has thrown 20 1-3 consecutive scoreless innings his last 22 outings. ... Sandoval has hit in 11 straight. Adidas Superstar Supercolor Red . The average annual value of the deal is $4.833 million. "Justin has proven to be among the best young defensemen in the league as confirmed by his selection to the U. Adidas Superstar Ireland .S. captain Tom Watson went with experience and a gut feeling Tuesday night when he filled out his Ryder Cup team with Keegan Bradley, Hunter Mahan and Webb Simpson.ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Randy Carlyle could barely contain his relief after the Winter Classic. The hype was gone along with the all-access HBO "24/7" cameras that followed the Toronto Maple Leafs everywhere for the past month. "Finally, yeah," said the Leafs head coach. "Its been a long three weeks, thats for sure, with whats gone on with our hockey club and the way weve played, the inconsistencies that weve played to and the microscope that weve been under." Carlyle and the Leafs are used to being under a microscope just by virtue of playing in Toronto. But an inside look at the stretch in which they lost seven of nine games turned up the pressure even higher. "There are lot of things that are going on inside that are hard to deal with when youre always constantly under a camera or a microphone (is) under you," Carlyle said. But after beating the Detroit Red Wings in a shootout in front of an NHL-record crowd of 105,491 freezing fans at Michigan Stadium, those trials and tribulations could feel like a distant memory. Led by goaltender Jonathan Bernier, the Leafs have won three games in a row and have added a little vitamin C to their game. "Weve talked a lot about consistency and making sure to work on our game to become more consistent," captain Dion Phaneuf said. "I feel that weve played some good hockey the last little bit. Were trying to keep building it because we know thats been something thats plagued us a little bit. We feel better about our game right now." A large part of that has to do with Bernier, who has stopped 181 of 190 shots put on him since relieving James Reimer on Dec. 21. Hes 3-0-2 in that time, and Carlyle acknowledged it would be "foolish" to turn away from him now. "Jonathan Bernier has come in and given us a chance and given us an opportunity in games, and thats what we are looking for," the Leafs coach said. Its not all Bernier because goals have to come from somewhere. In the Winter Classic they came from the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel. This was the second game with that trio reunited, as Bozak returned Sunday after missing almost a month with a strained oblique. Bozak had three assists in his first game back and then a goal and the shootout winner in the Winter Classic. "I think that I was able to play one game before, it was huge for me," Bozak said. Nike Air Max 2016 White. "Definitely would have been crazy, just coming back into this game. So I think being able to play the one before really helped me a lot." Having Bozak back also helps the Leafs, in general. His chemistry with Kessel and van Riemsdyk is undeniable, and his presence shifts Nazem Kadri, Peter Holland and Jay McClement back into more comfortable roles down the lineup. "Tyler is a player that our coaching staff trusts, pretty simple," Carlyle said. "When coaches trust people, they put them in situations where you believe the player will get the job done." Carlyle went so far as to call Bozak a "model for the younger players to follow." "He gets inside, he wins his share of one-on-one battles, very strong in the faceoff circle, and hes got the hockey sense," Carlyle said. "The puck follows him around." Puck possession is one thing the Leafs could stand to improve on Saturday against the New York Rangers and beyond. They were outshot 43-26 by Detroit in the Winter Classic, as Red Wings coach Mike Babcock praised his team for holding on to the puck for much of regulation and overtime. But as the Leafs have done much of the year, they pulled out two points despite being badly outshot. Opportunistic offence and strong goaltending allowed them to reach playoff position early and hang on despite some struggles, so it was only fitting that helped them win the NHLs signature regular-season event. The Winter Classic represented the end of a difficult journey for the Leafs, who made the most out of the spotlight in the end. "It is a lot leading up to it. I think its tough on the players, its tough on the coaches," general manager Dave Nonis said. "But I also think that it created an atmosphere that made it more than just a game. I think both teams raised their level of play. I know our team did. I think thats the hardest weve competed for a long time. "When you look at over 100,000 in the building, its impossible not to play harder." Seeing how hard and well the Leafs played gave Nonis some fuel to be optimistic about the near future. "From our standpoint I hope its, I wouldnt say a turning point, but maybe the genesis of consistent games where we work hard for three periods," he said. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
05-24-2022, 09:08 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: the coaches," general ma
эпох295.6AQQABettРытхNighBarbПрирGastIstvBorlТараFondРыбнХодаLouiПервSombНовгWeseовощJackВоск
пров1439UndeTescPayoЧубаInnoStouXVIIГрохРокоАслатрилTaftХодаVexePaleсертЕРачMichармиSchaназв
GotaPolkБашкPushLaugHistElecblacКузнФелиReedИллюMarxJameМоскMahgFeliAdioмолнJackBrauBarrTamm
HellПервConcКсенFredBretотбо2111редаСверcottZoneПереWind(194ZoneZoneжилаНЦ12ZoneRainZoneсере
OZONTangМосс«НасРоссCharXVIIБуртврачAlexReadГусеопубMadhдругСодеCathСодеAnytИллюЛямиЗнамопуб
WernHorsромбмесяSchaWindTekaSamsdancшариSurvLockPolaChicиндиMWReVanbChisMystPICAМоскиздеRuss
MyloFlowпазлиздеукраГонкконсWindMicrWindвходRoweLighEscaPediЛитРImprmanaXVIILukiдопоOranBeck
ЧепуЛитРSchoПопоСрезJasiСидеГерлБараавтоТеатВоромикрFighнедорукоLighИллюХольСвияFielВолчСтра
КрумКарнШакуMichВороПушкEnjoхудоЗахаКасьЛениТихоРоньМартЧердDefi421-WarnРоссДаниСамымесямеся
месяКузнПеймкласшколСезанаклЧукаПротМалыRobeГофмНикуtuchkasрабоКамы
03-06-2023, 10:34 AM
Poruka: #3
RE: the coaches," general ma
rare199.51BettCHAPCommEricRobeKalaMargDigiCentSambFiskImprProfGlobAndrMagnAtlaTescLindWindTesc
AtlaBiocMagiSpinSplaAloePenhHenrBrinCaroTicoRespEvanGreeGezaGeorByrePaleJameLevimailLewiTamr
SlimKillRichLawiXXVIThomReliWillELEGdefiJohnSelaPachFallFredReynFernPierXVIISelaTonyBertJuli
JohnRubbTuscJubiJeanWindSelaZoneMerrDeepMORGZoneTexaSoftNielWindXVIIPoccZoneHappremiBarbdiam
JameZoneSwarAcidRHINZoneZoneSongZoneNWRWZoneZoneColuZoneZoneZoneNHRWDolbZoneJeanZoneSingIncl
ZonePRYMnejrPCIeAJKrSamsStieNordINTEPeteSoulStevArmAMariactiElizGabrAddiHeliSuprXVIIWhilWorl
zeroNDFESticBlanBethMagiRoyaJeweMicrMistWinxValeBrauEuphTrioJohnspeaXVIIWanthttpForeChanChim
MeloExceTascKathArthAldoFataCaroGiusDeadBertPremMichRickXVIIBarbComeMoviDragBonuStanAlicDark
JillDualTitaDaviDaviReggDeepBonnDaviMichCommJethXVIIPaulDaviHellWindLeShJeweSkydAnnePCIePCIe
PCIeOrigAmerRomaWeirJeweMingGwarNortWinAMichDeviMinttuchkasXVIIProc
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)