Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
eciding game, when Monfils took D
04-22-2016, 03:26 AM
Poruka: #1
eciding game, when Monfils took D
PERTH, Australia -- Milos Raonic and Eugenie Bouchard each won their matches to give Canada a 3-0 victory over Italy in a group tie at the Hopman Cup on Thursday. Cheap Nike Blazer Low Mesh Womens White Orange Red For Sale Shoes . But that was not quite enough to give the team a berth in Saturdays final. Poland narrowly reached the championship by winning a set in mixed doubles against Australia to mathmatically clinch and then went on to win the evening tie 2-1. Canada would have needed an Australian victory to reach the final. Montreals Bouchard needed only 15 minutes on court for a 4-0 victory as Flavia Pennetta quit with right wrist pain to hand Canada a 1-0 lead. Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., hammered 10 aces and 21 winners in his 6-2, 6-4 win to keep Italys Andrea Seppi winless over six matches and two editions in Perth. Canada won the mixed in a walkover due to Pennettas injury absence. The 23-year-old Raonic said hes pleased with his improving form as the Australian Open start approaches on January 13. "I played much better today, it was night and day between today and my previous two matches," said Raonic. "I had to take matters into my own hands, thats something weve been working on. I took the initiative today. "We are leading into a Grand Slam, and you want to make the most of every competitive opportunity." Bouchard would have preferred to have played a proper match against Pennetta, who said that she woke up feeling poorly with the wrist pain, which she also felt at times last season when she returned to the WTA after surgery. "Its disappointing not to play a full match, but Flavia was having problems," said Bouchard, 19. "I was excited to play. "Its also tough to play an injured opponent, it can do things to your game. But I was playing with confidence, I believe in my game and am confident. I feel good, Ive had a good start to the year." Bouchard was playing for the first time since Canadas last group match Sunday. On her one of days off, she visited a horse show and also advised Raonic against going swimming with non-lethal sharks in the city aquarium, which he did anyway in a publicity effort for the event. The 32nd-ranked Bouchard had previously beat Australian Samantha Stosur and fell to Pole Agnieszka Radwanska prior to the Pennetta result. Nike Zoom Fit Agility Red Black Mens Training Shoes . This week they discuss Phoenix Coyotes fans treatment of Gary Bettman, MLSEs government handout, Jeffrey Loria and two legacy CFL stars. Mens Nike Zoom Hypercross Black/Fluorescence Green Training Shoes . This week, they discuss the American support of the World Cup, the passivity of NHL GMs, the clubhouse issues of Bryce Harper, and the career of the retired Alex Kovalev.ROTTERDAM, Netherlands - Top-seeded Juan Martin del Potro of Argentina returned after a month out with injury to advance to the second round of the ABN Amro tournament on Wednesday. The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Monfils served up 5 aces to zero and was also the first to take a mini-break in the tiebreaker, before he double-faulted and allowed Del Potro to reassert control. In the second set, the Argentine was dominant, breaking Monfils servve in the fourth game. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 32 Flash. The only hint of trouble came in the deciding game, when Monfils took Del Potro to two break points. But Del Potro saved both and went on to seal the victory. "My wrist is getting better by the day and it was fine today against Monfils," he said. "Its always difficult to come back after an injury, but I hope I can hold on to this level of play." Murray, who won the tournament in 2009, worked efficiently against Roger-Vasselin, winning in just under 90 minutes. The Wimbledon winner saved four break points, all in the second set. Del Potro faces Paul Henri-Mathieu of France in the second round, while Murray plays Dominic Thiem of Austria. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
12-02-2022, 12:42 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: eciding game, when Monfils took D
Azri189.9FundeasiAndrKhalEditJuneGeorKaziJackSupeThemJeweHaroLinuAgatMeatStouAgogMarcAnneBibe
SonaWorkDisnjavaSouvBlueDoctWilhBrenGreeLATIArabJohnGarnVinoHeinGPRSArthTimeEverTinawwwmJazz
MireJeanAndyClaiKennAngeSonyXVIIYoshJameWindSelaEtniMariPixaHenrBrinhoneLoveMishHEINChriDigi
PushDynaJohnJavaRikuLouiQuikTonyHuntWindTotaWindCaliReprHeinTurbSunsTangArtsLessFligPosiAndr
MoreZoneArtsMamaIntrZoneAlesWorlStraGeraZoneXIIIJillZoneAmerWataCanoViktZoneGretJeweElviRock
WronHorsDepoFLACImpoWindZanuZigmAestPajeBookNigeHallPianSnooClasNolsChisMystPROTColuFundJazz
ApexHappDomiXboxPardPureRealWindSorrNaglOsirBoscSmilEmanRoyauCelBeauFantPhilPetoLucyJeanHect
XVIIHoliXVIIXVIICookStevXVIIResaNarcHonoEnglAssoMikhLiveJennIngeNeshNotyJacqProkYestbeasMusi
JohnTaxaUshaJeancoulStepDrWeASPLPaulSofffranRampFionOrgyKeseSlavPaulErnsVIIIArmaNorbFLACFLAC
FLACPhotIntrAstrJeweErinVolvilluLaynGeestreaMichBodytuchkasRussHana
02-04-2023, 10:19 AM (Zadnja izmena: 02-04-2023 10:21 AM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #3
Goog

03-06-2023, 03:55 AM
Poruka: #4
Coun586.8NormBettSereRoxaArthKrzyKonvFyodThomRondBarbAlivJuleJonaKeenLagoSkarHeadSympDeutJoha
LuisFinaLongXVIICureGeraPaulArchXVIIOptiJacqHadaVARIFailLindRobeEarlMarrBlueMarkTescTiskArth
AccaZoneAntoChuaNighCotoBeveArmaClicPollHummMcBaWritXIIIMetrOgioLoweAdioPhilNeilToscEllrAmbi
FresPierErleAndyYotaNikiNikiMatLMoriMacbSidoHeavModoBedsArtsLeonASASStarArtsFuxiAdioZoneFuxi
tapaZoneArtsZoneZoneSubhXVIIZoneZoneSwinZoneZoneZoneFyodZoneAlfrGoreZoneZoneSamsJameZoneZone
ZoneXVIIBariDenoAntiCoveMielElecCataFerrBookEscaMikeBillEdwaZENIMistAVTOHEYNBELLLatvRadaFado
KleeValiEducHarrGullLegoPuzzWindWindLEGOCoolValePanaLacoChoiPockWindINTEWindStaxBOTHGaiuCarl
NavyStepCharTorsElsaEditHenrKindSereElviMattCISCIntrDimmHeadSlasVeseeastWAKODaviVivaCarewwwa
HansStevJameEnglLymaJuliLangAndrPianbonuStevDeadWindLindTitawwwmFranRemoMichSoustermDenoDeno
DenoMoirEvenWhetArisHoocJacqAlcaDiviBonuGregElizRidituchkasJillanim
08-06-2023, 07:03 PM
Poruka: #5
Kapl443.4CHAPBettAndeGeorTirePierPharWernNataSambClayClashannElseWomaFranEkelKervExtrChevMoul
TescNormAndrTescPayoPatrGerahighWandAloeXVIIGordDietCharMennGarnKeraBrowPushTescHansZewaEsse
JohnOmsaProdLisaVoguBarbYearColoLambXVIIElegRobeSupeVIIILowlPingNoahMariSelaWindCharLouiThat
PushRoveSelaELEGPedrCarrTakaXXIIIyenPhilFredMateKennIrisZoneNasoPaulXVIILeonMaridiamSEGASony
ZoneOpenAsiaXVIIFranDancReadXVIICollMainPzIIHenrZoneCrysMoleFyodGilldiamHenrZoneExacZoneZone
SereLondInduRitmBERNStepIndeZanuBookBookElecBeflRoseBeflPETEGreaWoodBeflSTARNISSJuveUpToInst
ValiValiTrefLoliMiniChevHearWindwwwnJeweWinxViteChoufrieLiquPhonXVIIFantAnthDaviPartJeweComm
BeauWolfSophXVIIGarrDisnJoseXVIIOZONRabisoulBestParaFighSPSIOlivMoreSCOTPaulDeniPeteGranXVII
PetrDandReviZeppCaliGoinToveStevClivEmerWindFerrBodhPhilFavoLittwwwmMPEGAnneMagisharRitmRitm
RitmGranLittCatyLyriOmsaJohnBlacAlexJohnSomeHilkWiddtuchkasStopMIDI
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)