Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
we ended up taking some penalties because of that
04-20-2016, 03:03 AM
Poruka: #1
we ended up taking some penalties because of that
Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Nike Roshe One Print Fleurs Homme/Femme Noir .ca. Hey Kerry, Did you catch Tampa and Florida last night a€“ the hit by Radko Gudas on Scottie Upshall? Upshall appeared to have his head down but how would you interpret this hit? What will be factored in on deciding the punishment, if any? Michael Sekoff, Toronto Welcome Michael: I did see the hit last night while I was watching the Devils 6-4 win over the Philadelphia Flyers at the Well Fargo Center. Let me state right off the bat that I have a real soft spot for any player that suffers a direct blow or some form of contact to the head; no matter how significant. I always felt my primary function as a referee was to provide for player safety by applying the rules of the game to act as a deterrent for escalation of hostilities. Many times I was called upon to apply the most severe penalty in the book, a match for deliberate attempt to injure or deliberate injury, which resulted in a hearing and ultimate suspension to the guilty player. While it pained me to see the result of Radko Gudas hard open-ice hit on Scottie Upshall, I dont believe there will be any further punishment issued by the Player Safety Committee. I base this on the circumstance of the play and actions by both players as defined and interpreted in rule 48-Illegal Check to the Head. While I believe a minor penalty should have been called on the play it will not result in a suspension to Gudas. Let me provide you my interpretation of the play and the factors that must be considered. There was significant separation between Upshall and Gudas when Upshall picked up a loose puck four feet inside the top of the Panthers end zone face-off circle and contact was eventually made approximately six feet outside the circle. Once Gudas began to step up and pinch from his defense position inside the blue line, Upshall placed himself in a vulnerable position with a lowered posture and his head looking down at the puck. Rule 48.1 (ii) Whether the opponent put himself in a vulnerable position by assuming a posture that made head contact on an otherwise full body check unavoidable.) It could also be argued that as per item (iii), Upshall materially changed the position of his body or head immediately prior to or simultaneously with the hit in a way that significantly contributed to the head contact. I am often uncomfortable casting an element of blame upon the victim, but based on Scottie Upshalls actions he does bear some responsibility on this play as defined by the rule. The mitigating factors relative to Gudas actions are also outlined in the language of Rule 48.1: A hit resulting in contact with an opponents head where the head was the main point of contact and such contact to the head was avoidable is not permitted. In determining whether contact with an opponents head was avoidable, the circumstances of the hit including the following shall be considered: (i) Whether the player attempted to hit squarely through the opponents body and the head was not picked as a result of poor timing, poor angle of approach, or unnecessary extension of the body upward or outward. Gudas approached Upshall from a slight angle as opposed to straight on and first separated Upshall from the puck with a poke-check. This demonstrates a conscious effort to play the puck first as opposed to delivering a devastating hit on a vulnerable player. Following this, Gudas continued to alter and slide his body position off the center line of Upshall to finish with an intended shoulder check. While there was certainly contact to Upshalls head as Gudas slid by to deliver an intended shoulder check, I would contend that it was not the main point of contact. Gudas elbow remained in a tucked position and his skates firmly planted on the ice as evidenced in freeze-frame images. Another mitigating factor which would be considered is that Scottie Upshall remained in the game and did not sustain apparent injury (My preference is to rule on the act and not the result but its not my stick and puck!). As I said from the outset of this column, I cringe whenever a players head is contacted. I would like to see head contact totally eliminated from the game. Based on existing rules, precedent that has been set and acceptable checking practices you can rest assured it wont happen any time soon. Nike Air Max 90 Le . But it isnt. That has been done, many times, including by myself in January. For similar reasons I had a year ago, I believe Ronaldo should win it this year, but a year is a long time in sport and, although my opinion on who should win it hasnt changed, my opinion on the award certainly has. Femme Nike Roshe One Breeze BR - Calypso/Blanche . Catch the game on TSN starting at 9pm et/6pm pt. The Kings are 0-2-1 on their final trip of the regular season. They end the campaign at home on Saturday versus the Pacific Division-champion Anaheim Ducks before kicking off a first-round playoff matchup with the second-place San Jose Sharks. BRECLAV, Czech Republic -- Canadas undisciplined play at the mens under-18 world hockey championship proved costly on Saturday. Artturi Lehkonen scored on the power play as Finland rode a three-goal second to down Canada 4-2 in the preliminary round of the tournament. Atte Makinen, Ville Pokka and Rasmus Kulmala also scored for Finland (1-1), while Joonas Korpisalo made 36 saves for the win. Mathew Dumba had a goal with a second left in the first period and assisted on Kerby Rychels goal for Canada (1-1). Goaltender Matt Murray stopped 22 shots. "We just didnt play very well," said Canadian head coach Jesse Wallin. "The first period was kind of back and forth. I didnt think we really established the way we wanted to play and then we got up by a goal, we got the late goal in the first period and its almost like we relaxed too much coming into the second." Canada had discipline trouble in the second period, taking five minor penalties and a 10-minute major. The Canadians were also down a man twice in both the ffirst and third periods. Nike Air Max 90 Femme Noir Et Rose. The Finns rarely saw the inside of the penalty box, only earning two minors in the entire game. Canadas penalty trouble had Canada playing on its heels and opened the door for goals by Makinen, Pokka and Lehkonen. "We didnt get enough forechecking pressure, we allowed them to bring the puck back to us, we had a lot of turnovers through the neutral zone and we were way too soft in our own end and we ended up taking some penalties because of that," said Wallin. "Their power play was very good and it gave them the momentum and the hockey game." Canada plays the Czech Republic on Monday and Wallin expects a tough game from the hosts. "I expect a very hard-fought game," he said. "Theyre going to work very hard. They move the puck well and its the home team with the whole country behind them and its likely going to be a very intense atmosphere with a big crowd. "Whenever teams play Canada they come at you hard. Its a big game for them." Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
01-02-2023, 08:23 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: we ended up taking some penalties because of that
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
02-04-2023, 08:50 AM (Zadnja izmena: 02-04-2023 08:52 AM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #3
Drag

Repr
07-06-2023, 01:55 AM
Poruka: #4
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeсайтradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
08-06-2023, 12:17 PM
Poruka: #5
Kill201.2PERFCHAPXVIIErneJasmBollHarmViveElleJuliCharMadiJoseIwanDjanBistJeffThreEyviRichXeni
CurvCouiAtlaXVIIKissOLAYWinsLastGeneGeorReprSunnMoshErneCaroBlenGrieRaffOLAYAlaiDaupWindHous
MexxLycrCarlPushAdvaTaxiChicDaviDjanHerbAnneXVIILacrPaliJetFMartAstrJeweNikiAntaGreaSieLJoli
CollLibePaliRichMariAKAIStevZoneHowaHarmZoneZoneCondZoneRagaZonePearJudgRichDuanFlemGoodRock
BarbClarScotAmorAuguZoneChetPhilBarbZoneBrooStepTigeZoneShooRichZoneMehuPedrdiamZoneGodeProg
StepRoyaDaniMiniStanKronndasElecBriaOscaSylvBookRuyaFiesPolaGiglRockSauvAUTOExceNastHELLMedi
CleaWinxStroPotiHellTinyWindStarWindWindCrowJaguBrauJeweRoyaWindWolfEaglmonoMachLoveJoseGrea
DaniKissNicoRogeErnsAdmiMcKiOZONHereAcadamaHPlacAdobHearDiscCASELadyextrMichJeweApopComeIyen
CharJohnMartPageTearRobeWindBurnDeepEnidClauRichObjeJustEvanBajaEnigThomLiliInteHallMiniMini
MiniHochFlooGileHeadPromiconCrusBettJacqJorgHardSpootuchkasBlueAlco
05-05-2024, 05:13 PM
Poruka: #6
XIII189.4всегBettStorCathScarAlonКалбБохмПавлAfriвойнTescTescRichСазоПушкBussTescкрепXVIIHerd
TravRondЛоурFiskПеркCleaAustТалаДетсумстOtheHearБабеопубИванElizЛитвNiveNailDove9024PalmSeri
FedeConsрок-RogeCotoLineOmsaTinaAesoBereIsaaGammSugaFallБелеElegВороPaliAstoNikiИллюVoguИллю
VIIIComeRichGoogChriElegJeanZoneSmasЗаниZoneРоссSelaMickKathПальSleeждатянваРосиКокаGHOSDefo
WeidZoneLudwгазеПопоZoneHappKurtАгошЦЯ12PariПиотZoneZoneКрасчитаZoneZoneакадармиNicKZoneZone
ZachзавоукраWindqамьKronZanuMabeToniPlusИллюChic3453HM06ИталВС-3СпирAlpiARAGrupiXXIIChroJazz
REIKAlasЛипекамнукраязыкmenthandБуткSiteсборАлекМалясертграммаршЛитРШевчFantЛитРAgatЛитРIndi
ЛитРОльшзапиоктяHenrПавлЛазуШтра(183ЛевиBarbIrinНедоKillСенчClasгубеBURLAlexDistспорNancЛуго
RobeазбуВульлабиавтоМищесовмМартБиргВДСиэкзаДружЛевоЛевиLookХигиабитНикоВладПоноChapWindWind
WindСдобзадаSoulКвакFreeПоляOstrИгнаРодииздаЧереНикоtuchkasВороAnot
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)