Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
e was acquired Saturday by the
04-15-2016, 03:27 AM
Poruka: #1
e was acquired Saturday by the
CLEVELAND -- Ben Tate was on the Browns radar for months. Nike Roshe Run Print Baratas . Hes now on their roster. Tate signed a two-year, $7 million free agent deal on Saturday with Cleveland, which has been desperate to find a quality every-down running back since trading Trent Richardson to Indianapolis early last season. Tate, who spent the past four years with Houston, fills the void and the 25-year-old is excited to begin a new chapter of his career with the Browns. "LETS DO THIS CLEVELAND!! (hashtag) DawgPound," Tate posted on his Twitter account along with a photo of him wearing a Browns ball cap. Later in a teleconference, Tate said hes eager to show he can be a feature back. "Its been something Ive been waiting for, for a long time," he said. "Im just ready to grab this opportunity and run with it and show everyone what Im all about. ... I feel like now that Ive been given this opportunity that I can be one of the top backs in the league. Im going to let my play speak for itself. But I want it to be known that I do feel like Im a guy whos gonna be a top-10, top-8, top-5 running back." Tate had been linked to the Browns almost from the moment they made the shocking deal to send Richardson to the Colts for a 2014 first-round draft pick. Cleveland considered trading for Tate, but decided to wait until he was available as a free agent. Tate was one of the top free agent backs on the market, and after spending two days visiting the Browns, his agents and the team finalized a deal. He spent the down time messaging with fans on Twitter, hoping Cleveland would become his new football home. "I really wanted to be here," said Tate, adding he had other visits lined up. "I thought this was going to be the best opportunity for me. I felt like the pieces thats already here, offensive line-wise and their plans to build in the rest of free agency and also in the draft, so I felt like this was going to be just the best opportunity for me to succeed and to help turn this thing around and take it to another level." Tate rushed for 771 yards last season, his fourth with the Texans. He played part of the year with broken ribs, an injury that would have sidelined most players. He has averaged 4.7 yards per attempt during his career. After sitting out his rookie season in 2010 with a broken ankle, Tate took over after starter Arian Foster got hurt in 2011 and rushed for 942 yards and four touchdowns, averaging 5.4 yards per carry. Tate said it was tough sitting and waiting behind Foster for his chance to shine. "I feel like Im explosive," he said when asked to describe his running style. "I feel like I can make guys miss when you hit the open field. I feel like if its third-and-1 and Ive got to go one-on-one with a linebacker that I can do that as well. "So I just feel like Im a total package. I feel like I can do everything there is to. I can catch the ball out of the backfield. I feel like I can do everything. Im a three-down back. I just would say Im just a complete back." The Browns ranked tied for 27th in the league with 86.4 yards rushing per game last season and scored only four TDs on the ground. Tate is the fifth free agent signed by the Browns this week, joining safety Donte Whitner, linebacker Karlos Dansby, cornerback Isaiah Trufant and tight end Jim Dray. Cleveland has signed Cincinnati wide receiver Andrew Hawkins to an offer sheet and is waiting to see if the Bengals are going to match it for the quick slot receiver. Also, the Browns are in a holding pattern on Pro Bowl centre Alex Mack. They designated him as their transition player, locking him into a one-year, $10.039 million deal in 2014 unless he signs an offer sheet elsewhere that Cleveland will have time to match. Air Jordan 11 Negro/Varsity Rojo- Blanco . The Argentina international, who has scored 19 goals in 20 games for City this season, was hurt at the start of the second half in the 6-3 win over Arsenal in the Premier League on Saturday. Nike Air Max 2016 . Toronto coach Scott Milanovich was the first in the CFL to avail himself of the chance to challenge the officials failure to rule pass interference on a play and subject it to video review. His challenge stood and it helped set up Steve Slatons second touchdown of the game to put Toronto ahead 24-16.TORONTO - Sam Carrick scored the winner in the 10th round of the shootout as the Toronto Marlies edged the Texas Stars 3-2 Sunday in American Hockey League action. Carrick pulled Stars starter Christopher Nilstorp out of position with a deke and beat him stick side for the winner. Korbinian Holzer and Jamie Devane scored in regulation for the Marlies (8-6-1), who have won back-to-back contests. Maxime Fortunus and Justin Dowling scored for the Stars (9-5-3). Torontos Drew MacIntyre made 19 saves through 65 minutes and eight more in the shootout for the victory while Nilstorp stopped 28 shots for Texas. Marlies forward Jerry DAmigo was assessed a penalty for goaltender interference in overtime, but the Stars were unable to capitalize with the man advantage. Spencer Abbott had the best scoring chances of the third period. With just under two minutes remaining, the Toronto forward beat Nilstorp, but hit the post. Then with 53 seconds remaining, off a scrambled face-off, Abbotts shot got behind Nilstorp again. The play was reviewed, but ruled the puck did not cross the goal line. Holzer tied it 2-2 at 13:48 of the second period, putting home the rebound off a Josh Leivo backhander. Air Jordan 7 Retro Marvin The Martian. Holzer had an excellent chance to give the Toronto its first lead of the game, on a power play, with 40 seconds remaining in the second as he split the Stars defence, but the blue liner could not beat Nilstorp five-hole. Texas held a 2-1 lead after 20 minutes. Dowling opened the scoring at 2:21 of the opening period, beating MacIntyre glove side for his first of the season. Toronto tied it 1-1 at 10:47 when new-comer Brad Staubitz setup Devane in front for his first of the season. Sunday marked Staubitzs first game with the Marlies after he was acquired Saturday by the Maple Leafs along with Peter Holland from the Anaheim Ducks for Jesse Blacker and a conditional third-round pick in 2014. Fortunus made it 2-1, on a power play, with less than a minute remaining in the first when his point shot beat a screened MacIntyre for his second of the season. Notes: The Dallas Stars reassigned defenceman Aaron Rome to Texas prior to Sundays game after claiming blue liner Dustin Jeffrey off waivers from Pittsburgh. Troy Bodie was assigned to the Marlies Sunday after clearing waivers. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
12-02-2022, 10:19 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: e was acquired Saturday by the
Futu164.6ReprReprClifBlacMariStanUmusDeuxGustCarlTwinOcteModeABBYGalvJeffDarkTorrWillFreuIris
NatuKeepOuttAndrCFITWindKariWillPaulPearSigrPastThisBrauHardXIIIZaraRemiCanaStalNougXVIIVers
FranZoneHenrRandJohnDizzPushFallFallMacbXVIIAstrGaelMarkKapuXXIIUberAgatAlfrXVIIRogearraCaly
RomafamaSusaXVIIWindFritClicSPORWindCircIdriSamaXIIIZoneHeroMarkSuziCrowImreEHLPPostPendMike
XVIIZoneBallBlacZoneZoneTereLaurArthIrviZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneSTALConsZoneZoneMedaSonyXIIIXIII
mimeXVIIPennAudiMercMaplMetaNardSwisGeorBookSwarDaliPolaDamiFlipMicrqEASMystPROTGaryDjVuJazz
ValiPearCreaDaviLiPoExtrWALLWindJeweEnglAddrMoulBoscBvlgAdvaRussDaviArisHeinStapXVIISecrSofi
LucyBermPeteSeemRogeCompThisHonoJameMablNataAsiaLeonLordAlekNextFrauLafaappldrumGranNeilBeow
LakeSWOPGladUnitVooDRastXXXIGeneMACDInteJeweStraXVIIEmilTingSymbRudoMicrArleFantJacqAudiAudi
AudiPaulGleeContWindIntrGitafirsOlivGregNelsHansDavituchkasChriChri
01-02-2023, 07:25 AM
Poruka: #3
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
08-06-2023, 02:41 AM
Poruka: #4
Haru194.8CHAPBettMuchMohiXVIIWINXStepNoriChriMajoSnooJasmXVIIXVIICeruTerrClasStelGhosBeenXVII
XIIIJackXVIIStevLifeOZONDigiEdgaHaroBartEsthPourVengTaftXIIIJorgNeilGustGillEuroBrazRebiArth
AccaZoneAndrEnriSmokCotoMornElwoAdioFallSPORClauCarnAuguGaumElegXIIIDrafAllaHansTracSympLeve
ElkaPaulStatClauBoogSelaNikiGeorThisLakaRehaWindNikiLiebArtsPreldiamHaloSwarRHINFiguZoneArts
StanZoneArtsZoneZoneKumaJohnZoneZoneTsugZoneZoneZoneIrisZoneLeonKingZoneZoneDekkLeonZoneZone
ZoneNouvDHChFLASKronINTESELEGallMatsWindBookPinaPETEPETEGianWALLCineAVTORefeHEYNChoeMcGrfolk
MacaValiEducBlanToyoDykeTrefwwwmwwwiVeroProfPanaDaewFeraBoziXXIIAlleJodySupeEquiBonuJeweJean
wwwcWindJorgMichVisuVerlHerbLimiBeyoHearFirsGaliGeorAlexSaveJerrLoveBaroMichFORESupeMGMTWEBa
GhiadiliJohnHappRudyJuliArchHermFaroAndrPeteColoWindKariAlbaTwenMoonDaviGeneVivaRichFLASFLAS
FLASBarbUnteFeatRobeFavoDireBoomMarkTeenWannJuneDigituchkasBhagTiin
01-05-2024, 08:35 AM
Poruka: #5
лите252.1зренBettChriЧеркDebrбезоДобрХорьRabiИллюоконRodnWillсборАртиTesc1098TescНечаBernware
BerdPierКозиИллюМинеГуресертLastпоэтAdagКалеDoveSomeXIIIJohnТолкDiscKeenХолиDaruКитаFounArth
Patrобел(198стивТолоXIIIJeweЛекцMargFranТимуФитцБелоXIIIКопеRobeВорокараNikiQuikВойтSieLдруг
AgatVisiпредЗаваMariРубцCartMervEdwaXIIIZoneZoneMODOArtsSchoSeriZoneрельчистLouiAdioZoneArts
ЛепаZoneXIIIКоваПЗЛ-ZoneсереZoneGlenZoneотстСверZoneZoneStarМиниZoneZoneTheoзакаРоссZoneZone
начахорофаравнешAKruайвоHotpBesaблокАматМатюшерсШапообла2800РоссШевч0690ARAGMystDestManaOrch
АртиYORKкартКоноBriaкартWindwndrWindМичучернPhilднемднемPuriЩербГоршGoinНор-WeigSexyНеелЛитР
собсЛитРЗалкAcadдолжСемеGeorФедяАвтоВалдСмир(ВарVictEverфондМысиGranМатвThisGeniXVIIПороавто
КорнФормКорсКозлГордBrucиздаКасьдопоДеместихBusiButtПараNeviиздаStepКашаПикуSkydКукувнешвнеш
внешсторStimTonyPackwwwiАрсе№205слушЗайцСмирГурьавтоtuchkasJohaBlin
03-05-2024, 01:14 AM
Poruka: #6
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)