Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
g them ineffective and beatable. St. P
11-29-2015, 03:26 AM
Poruka: #1
g them ineffective and beatable. St. P
WINNIPEG -- Alexandre Burrows knew the goals would come, but he didnt expect it would take until March. Michael Kors Jet Set Tote Bag Uk . The Vancouver right-winger scored his first and second goals of an injury-marred season as the Canucks defeated the Winnipeg Jets 3-2 in a shootout Wednesday night. Chris Higgins had the only goal in the shootout as Vancouver (30-28-10) handed the Jets (30-28-9) their fifth straight loss. Burrows was playing in only his 36th game this season after breaking a foot to start the season and then breaking his jaw in December. "I hit a few posts, a few saves, a few rebounds, a few empty nets that should have gone in," Burrows said. "Its a fine line between goals and not. "Tonight I was able to get a few. Even though, honestly, I could have got four, I think. I hit the post, a few tips that they blocked and a two-on-one in the first my stick breaks." But Vancouver suffered another injury blow when centre Ryan Kesler left the game in the second period after a knee-on-knee collision with Jets centre Jim Slater. Canucks head coach John Tortorella said Kesler will be sent back to Vancouver for tests while his teammates keep travelling to games against Washington, Florida and Tampa Bay. "Hes going to get some imaging and well have a better indication of where hes at, but hes out for a while," Tortorella said. Slater said he didnt intentionally try to hurt Kesler. "I thought I had him lined up, he kind of bailed there at the last second there," Slater said. "I didnt stick my knee out or anything in his path, wasnt leading with my leg. I thought I actually took the worst of it. "Obviously, if hes hurt bad, I feel bad about that. It wasnt any intent. I thought I had him lined up and at the last second he tried to jump out of the way." Higgins scored the decisive goal with some quick stick-handling on his way toward Ondrej Pavelec, flipping the puck by him after the netminder went down. Andrew Ladd scored his 18th goal of the season and Michael Frolik added his 13th that put the Jets ahead 2-1 early in the third period. Burrows had tied the game 2-2 at 11:17 of the third period. Vancouver is now 2-4-1 in their last seven games. The game was a big improvement for the Canucks, who collapsed on Monday and gave up seven goals in the third period in a 7-4 loss to the New York Islanders. Pavelec stopped 30 of the 32 shots he faced in regulation and overtime, while Eddie Lack made 31 saves for Vancouver. Lack had let in six goals in the embarrassing loss to the Islanders. "I just needed a big bounce-back game and I was really happy we got the win," Lack said. The Canucks now have 70 points and Winnipeg 69 as they battle for a playoff spot in the Western Conference. Dallas holds the last wild-card berth with 74 points. Phoenix has 73. The Stars and Coyotes were idle Wednesday night. The Jets are 0-2-3 in their last five and host the New York Rangers on Friday. "We got opportunities to get the second point there the last couple games. Weve got to start getting them," said Jets rookie defenceman Jacob Trouba, who logged almost 28 minutes of ice time. "Those are points were letting slip away. Its good that we get one and we look at the positives and try to think about that, but at the same time its at the back of your mind -- youve got to get those points that youre letting go." Vancouver outshot Winnipeg 14-9 in the scoreless first period, but the Jets outshot the Canucks 16-5 in the third. Vancouver was 0 for 5 on the power play and the Jets went 0 for 4. "I thought we played hard right on through, and thats two out the last three games weve played well in the third period so good for them," Tortorella said. "Theyve hung in, theyve hung together. Losing a big guy like Kes, I thought they stuck together as a group. It was real nice to see." Notes: Henrik Sedin was marking a major milestone, playing in his 1,000th NHL game, all with Vancouver. He was drafted third overall by the Canucks in the 1999 NHL Entry Draft. Black Ugg Boots Cyber Monday . Theyre just about ready to drop the puck in sunny Southern California. The ice is solid, the fans have bought nearly every ticket, and the two local teams are eager for their historic showdown under the lights and stars. Ugg Bailey Button Triplet Chestnut Sale . -- While much of the nation is buried in snow, glazed by ice or just plain shivering in the cold, its time to play ball in the desert.LOS ANGELES -- UFC President Dana White is "thrilled" by the Association of Ringside Physicians call for the elimination of testosterone replacement therapy in mixed martial arts. White still believes the UFC cant be solely in charge of eliminating steroid users from its bouts, saying government athletic commissions should close the TRT loophole permanently. "The doctors came out and said they want to ban it? Well, thats the answer," White told The Associated Press on Monday. "Its legal in the sport. The commissions let you do it. You get an exemption, and you have to be monitored and all the stuff thats going on, but if theyre going to do away with it? There you go. Its a problem solved." The ARP is an association of ringside doctors involved in boxing and MMA -- the so-called combat sports. The organizations consensus statement calls for the elimination of therapeutic use exemptions for testosterone, a thorny issue in MMA circles for years. "Steroid use of any type, including unmerited testosterone, significantly increases the safety and health risk to combat sports athletes and their opponents," the ARPs statement said. "TRT in a combat sports athlete may also create an unfair advantage contradictory to the integrity of sport." Several UFC fighters in recent years have been given exemptions by athletic commissions to use synthetic testosterone before their bouts, including veteran stars Chael Sonnen, Dan Henderson, Vitor Belfort and Frank Mir. The exemptions were granted ostensibly for medical reasons, including a supposed deficiency in naturally occurring testosterone caused by hypogonadism -- a diminished function of the gonads. Well before the ARP added its influential voice to the chorus against TRT, many medical professionals have questioned the legitimacy of such exemptions, particularly for professional cage fighters. "The incidence of hypogonadism requiring the use of testosterone replacement therapy in professional athletes is extraordinarily rare," the ARPs statement said. "Accordingly, the use of an anabolic steroid such as testosterone in a professional boxer or mixed martial artist is rarely justified." White knows the UFCs next showdown with TRT use is imminent, and he hopes the Nevada State Athletic Commission wont grant an exemption to Belfort, who is scheduled to fight Chris Weidman for the middleweight tittle in Las Vegas later this year. Ugg Boots For Womens On Sale. . The 36-year-old Belfort, who failed a steroid test in Nevada several years ago, has improbably revitalized his career with three spectacular stoppage victories in his native Brazil. Belfort knocked out the 43-year-old Henderson with a head kick in the first round last November in Goiania, Brazil, earning a title shot. Belfort has been open about his TRT use for the past year, while Henderson has acknowledged it for several years. "He drives me crazy, and me and Vitor were not on good terms a few months ago," White said. "Just because this whole TRT thing, I think, is unfair, and I said were going to test the living (daylights) out of him (during training). And we have, and he has complied, and he has been within the limits hes supposed to have." Although the UFC tests its fighters when they sign contracts and adds additional in-house testing before certain fights, White said hes wary of completely stepping in front of government regulators on the issue. When the UFC stages fight cards in areas with no appropriate athletic commission, the promotion acts as its own regulator. "We couldnt be more proactive," White said. "Drugs hurt us. Hurts our sport. Let alone our perception in the media and everything -- it destroys great athletes. Drugs destroy great athletes, because once you start on them, you can never get off them. Youre on them for the rest of your career." Other prominent fighters believe the UFC should be doing more. Georges St. Pierre, the UFCs longtime welterweight champion before stepping away from the sport late last year, re-ignited the public discussion of drug testing in MMA earlier this month with criticism of the UFCs current testing policies, calling them ineffective and beatable. St. Pierre believes performance-enhancing drugs are still a major problem in MMA. Tim Kennedy, a rising UFC middleweight and former Army Green Beret, hailed Mondays statement from the ARP in a post on his Twitter account: "So the Association for Ringside Physicians supports elimination of TRT in MMA, the fighters want it gone. Only the cheaters want to keep it." UFC middleweight Bubba McDaniel echoed Kennedys sentiments in a post on his Facebook fan page: "If you have abused Steroids so long that you need TRT to remain normal. Your time is up because youve CHEATED long enough!!" cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
05-23-2022, 03:37 AM
Poruka: #2
RE: g them ineffective and beatable. St. P
чело387.2точкBettКругBackROMPStelМоскАлекVillKitaHarl6480BlacTescпредстихTescДвинфутлXVII1575
ПогоJillClauБориJohnИгумнескAmorЧернЧикиБелоVacaАлекAndrПронСодеКолюWillBernRealАртиязыкJeff
серткомпЖданoppeШитоOmsaJohaСодепериРедиЛенчFastLouiVentArieпостАвтоКипиPhilГогиСтенCreaCoto
СергсертSilvNikiMariPaliNikiEdmoКузьFeliПарфЮаньRoxyManoГумеSamuСодеHaroЭммуLovePetiЛьвоАгае
ИллюЧергStanZoneрассZoneChet3101ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone3174ZoneZoneZonediamXXXIZoneZone
ZoneроспзагрмесяAuroordeBoscMielTakeрассБасоPara10548978placGiglЧетвCityHONDBlauIslaзавеMant
ТексХерсEducBookСтратексWindWINDMaciМороБажауведChouхлопупакЛитРЛитРСобоРодиЛитРStanЛитРСама
ОктяЦветXVIIПрохBrazиллюЛемеMamaКорнгликYevgBarbXVIIтеатJerrDreaВладсексNickжизнведуRajnSven
СавецеляЩенеЗебрFiveСтарKornавтоДобурежисовеJeweDisnСодеСамсМельIntrвещеавтоJeanКрасмесямеся
месяЛунгEvenБезрЭльвПетрCathРощиГермReneГорбДаниКишеtuchkaspoweJame
07-05-2023, 03:28 PM
Poruka: #3
RE: g them ineffective and beatable. St. P
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeсайтradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: