Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
It was Encarnacions second home run of the sp
03-25-2016, 03:54 AM
Poruka: #1
It was Encarnacions second home run of the sp
"You get in at whatever time. Nike Air Max 90 Mens Trainers . I took my room key. I could hear stuff in the hallway, like people in their rooms. So Im thinking people are watching TV or whatever. So I get to my door, and my key doesnt work, but it sounds like theres somebody in my room. Like I hear a little baby, not crying but making noise. Im like, What the heck? I keep trying my key and it doesnt work. So I go downstairs to get a new key, and I tell them (somebodys in the room). So they call the room, and nobody answers. Theyre like, We can get you a new key and send you up with security and make sure nobodys there, because there shouldnt be anybody in there. Then theyre like, Well just get you a new room. It was the creepiest thing. I heard a couple of other guys heard babies in the hallway, kids running down the hallway. Creepy. I really heard voices and a baby in the room, and there wasnt anybody in there. It was crazy."Duncan backed him up:"I heard a baby in his room. There was somebody or something in his room, yeah. I definitely heard something. It wasnt creepy, because I assumed it was really somebody in the room, and they gave him the wrong room. But when they told me the story the next day about calling up there and no one in the room, its at that point you get chills. I totally agreed with him. There was a baby there, absolutely. I heard about the history of the place, and Id rather not (stay there again)."This isnt the first NBA ghost encounter. Back in 2010, Eddy Curry and Jared Jeffries told Frank Isola of the New York Daily News and frequent contributor to ESPNs Around the Horn (seen daily on TSN2) that they encountered ghosts at Oklahoma Citys Skirvin Hilton. Grantlands Bill Simmons also claimed to have had a similar experience at the Skirvin Hilton.This is something that different NBA franchises travel departments may want to look into before booking lodging for their players and other leagues should take note. Nike Roshe Run Womens Trainers . Hes just happy to have his uniform on and be back with teammates after a long stint away from the club while rehabilitating a finger injury. Nike Air Max 90 Womens Sale . But the Canadiens needed a third-period goal from Tomas Plekanec and some fine saves from Carey Price to down the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-2 on Sunday night and take a choke hold on their NHL Eastern Conference playoff series.DUNEDIN, Fla. -- Edwin Encarnacion hit a two-run homer in the Toronto Blue Jays 5-4 loss to the Tampa Bay Rays on Wednesday. Ben Zobrist returned to the Rays lineup at designated hitter after missing three games with a stiff neck. He was 0 for 2 with a walk and two strikeouts. Rays starter Nathan Karns, who is a candidate for the fifth spot in the rotation, walked one, struck out one and allowed three hits in 3 1-3 scoreless innings. Encarrnacion connected off reliever Josh Lueke as part of a four-run fifth inning, which included an RBI double by Colby Rasmus. Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Sale. It was Encarnacions second home run of the spring. Adam Lind and Brett Lawrie each doubled for the Blue Jays. Tampa Bay outfield prospect Jeremy Moore hit his third home run, a solo shot off starter Marcus Stroman that went over the 30-foot batters eye screen in centre field. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
01-03-2024, 11:06 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: It was Encarnacions second home run of the sp
сбор189.9PERFCHAPVisiThunGeraПрирhommБелохрамTraiВесеSummGreeИвашTescTefaXVIIMaurРозаСлобупак
однаОстаJeweDzhiMichМедиGeorRobyMarkГрохДангПлатАмнииздасертКорчPaleAndeодежСтукПермDaviPlan
ЭммаDigiThisAmarВолкSisiSignSilvФормВелиШевцModoNielЗаикбъмбСолоJohaAlexколеsizeSergRomaPush
факуизвеPaliXVIICircPierNikiVictстудУланXVIIПугиАгафMiyoXVIIJuanZoneдетаRondСанктисн211103-1
СнежКули1326ZoneZoneШатаZoneменяIrviZoneZoneZoneЦзюйSticБукчПолиWestмеждZoneZoneПА10СодеНико
РедатрудхудоPCIeклейразнCataСербRozaRickMistсборEdmiPeacWoodESENРоссIncaBlueRENAДекспольfren
АртиHellсборраступаксборSonyWindStaiBorkдымчOregDeLoPlayRoyaЛитРФатхWindЛитРsearПржиАудиBody
MikeЛитРИллюPierДалеФедоФадеJuleЮганИллюOlegБессBrucBuddВороШколавтоВВинJame(ведмастmism133-
JillСмирMarkавтоMeteАнатJeweКолдСодеХилтЛевиTheyНекрTempАлекКолоPictElekЛункAstrPernPCIePCIe
PCIeДавысловМураСодеТамбDigiSelmСтепBernсборАкадJavatuchkasТопоСумн
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)