Odgovori 

Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasova - 0 Prosečno
mes against Honduras and Ecuador before opening
11-27-2015, 02:55 AM
Poruka: #1
mes against Honduras and Ecuador before opening
OTTAWA – Carl Gunnarsson had a simple explanation for the sky-high shot totals peppered at Leaf goaltenders on a nightly basis and once more in the nations capital on Saturday evening. Nike Roshe Run Saldi Online . "You know what? I think its a conspiracy," Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report with a large, sarcastic grin in the bowels of the Canadian Tire Centre. "I think the guys counting the shots, theyre doubling up on it." Two nights after Jonathan Bernier stopped 48 of 50 shots in an overtime win against the Stars did James Reimer stop 47 of 50 in a shootout victory against the Senators, one that also snapped the Leafs seven-game road losing streak. The primary force in the teams success so far this season (16-11-3,) goaltending, after a slight dip under increasing strain in late November, have re-emerged as the backbone of victory in the early days of December. "When we get those wins on a night like this its their win," Gunnarsson said of the goaltenders, Reimer on this particular night. "We need them right now and theyre really showing [up.]" While they raced out to a 3-1 lead on goals from James van Riemsdyk, Phil Kessel and Jake Gardiner, the Leafs nearly fumbled victory away again on this night. Another late letdown, highlighted by continued discipline issues, saw the Senators push back with a pair of goals from Erik Condra and Erik Karlsson, the latter coming on a power-play midway through the third. "When we skate and we attack we can be a hockey club that can have success," said Randy Carlyle, pleased with the effort through two periods, but not so much in the third. "And when we sit back and receive the game, we allow the opposition to dictate the pace of the game." Only the efforts of Reimer kept Ottawa, now nine points back of Toronto in the Atlantic Division, from swiping the lead and two points entirely. "My job is to stop them, whether its 10 shots or 100 shots," said Reimer, who remains unbeaten in Ottawa. "We dont really care how many shots were giving up. Our job is just to stop the puck from going in the net." "We feel were fortunate to have the level of goaltending from Reimer and Bernier," said Carlyle. "We can go with either of them on any given night." Five Points 1. Challenges of a Busy Night Interestingly, Reimer explained that bloated shot totals arent what wear down a goaltender. "They threw a lot of pucks at the net," he said of the Senators, "but what tires a goaltender out on pretty much any team [is] their in-zone time. Its not necessarily the shots, its them working, cycling. Thats when youre in your crouch and youre looking at the pass across and youre moving trying to fight through traffic. Thats whats the most tiring." Regardless, the Leafs are forcing their goaltenders to be spectacular on too many nights. Theyve yielded 37 shots per game against this season, most in the NHL. 2. Reimers Capital City Dominance The unbeaten streak and brilliance for Reimer in the nations capital continued on Saturday. With the 47-save performance – and two more in a perfect shootout – Reimer improved to 7-0-0 lifetime at the Canadian Tire Centre with a .970 save percentage. The 25-year-old, for his part, had no explanation for his success in Ottawa, attributing it to simple randomness. Date Shots Faced Goals Against Jan. 11, 2011 33 1 Apr. 2, 2011 25 2 Feb. 4, 2012 49 0 Mar. 17, 2012 30 1 Mar. 30, 2013 31 0 Apr. 20, 2013 50 1 Dec. 7, 2013 50 3 3. Liles Season Debut John-Michael Liles hadnt played a game for the Leafs since Game 7 of a first round playoff series with Boston last May. He returned from the Marlies on Saturday, playing nearly 18 minutes alongside Mark Fraser against the Senators. "I thought he gave us a good game," said Carlyle of Liles. "He gave us what he does best. Hes a puck-moving defenceman. I thought he did a heck of a job for us." The 33-year-old, who has seen his role in the NHL dwindle in recent years, said he chose to assess his situation in the minors without negativity. "Theres an opportunity to dwell on it and maybe give the kind of woe is me but at the same time thats not really who I am," said Liles, recalled to help a struggling Toronto defence in their puck-moving pursuits. "That was something I tried to not let myself get caught up in." By all accounts, Liles had been terrific with the Marlies, totaling 13 points in 16 games. He credits Steve Spott, the Marlies head coach, for helping to ease his transition to the American League. "Spotter has been fantastic for me," said Liles. "He said he expected a lot of me [and] I expect a lot of myself." 4. Late Meltdowns Just as they did in near-defeat to the Stars on Thursday night, the Leafs very nearly let victory slip away against the Senators. Rather than attack with the lead, they simply sat back and saw it evaporate. "I guess its when we get a lead we freeze, do we freeze up or what are we doing?" said Carlyle, searching for answers himself. "Weve talked about it a lot. Were beating it to death. If we had the answer right now, we wouldve corrected it a long time ago." Ottawa cut the lead to one in the opening minutes of the third frame with Colin Greening outmaneuvering Gardiner for a puck in the Toronto zone, before feeding Condra high in the slot. Karlsson then tied it on the eighth Leaf minor penalty. "It seems we work hard for 40 minutes of the game and establish the type of game we want to play and then we take some penalties that change the momentum and we dont seem to be able to get it back," Carlyle said. "But we won the hockey game, found a way to win and thats the most important thing. Weve had some pretty down times here prior to the last two games, so no matter how you get the points, were going to take them and move on." "Its just a good feeling," said Gunnarsson. "We got the two points. Its not the way we wanted, but in the end the points matter so well take that." 5. Clarksons Production The first 20 games in a Maple Leafs jersey have passed rather quietly for David Clarkson. Clarkson has just two goals and five points, numbers that, while disappointing in the scope of his more recent production, align more closely to the bulk of his NHL career previously. On pace for just seven goals and 18 points this season, Clarkson averaged a not so dissimilar 12 goals and 24 points in his first four NHL seasons with the Devils. Though he played slightly less then – between 12-14 minutes – the 29-year-old garnered similar power-play time and a similar number of shots to those hes put forth this winter as a Leaf. His more recent outbursts,perhaps unsustainable, seemed to alter the conversation though as far as expectations for the Mimico, Ontario native are concerned. Two years ago, Clarkson posted career-highs with 30 goals and 46 points. That year he averaged a then-career-high of 2.85 shots per game, while shooting a career-high 13.2 per cent. While slightly less accurate the next year – a lockout shortened 48 games – Clarkson shot the puck with even greater frequency, establishing a new career-high of 3.75 shots per game. Also notable was the first unit power-play time he gathered in those two potent seasons, a fact of life thats diminished in Toronto to opportunity more closely aligned to those first four seasons in New Jersey. All of which is to say that Clarksons offensive production in the previous two seasons (120 games) may prove more exception than rule. Stats-Pack .970% - Career save percentage for James Reimer in Ottawa. 22 – Career goals for Phil Kessel in 44 games against the Senators. 42 – Career points for Kessel in 44 games against the Senators. 17:51 – Ice-time for John-Michael Liles in his season debut. 0.47 – Goals per game for James van Riemsdyk, who scored his 12th this season on Saturday. 6 – Consecutive games with a point for Kessel, who has four goals and eight points in that span. 28:32 – Ice-time for Dion Phaneuf, a season-high. 4 – Goals from the Toronto defence this season, Jake Gardiner scoring his first this season against the Senators. Special Teams Capsule PP: 1-6 Season: 24.7% PK: 6-8 Season: 78.2% Quote of the Night "You know what? I think its a conspiracy. I think the guys counting the shots, theyre doubling up on it, I think thats what it is." -Carl Gunnarsson, musing on the amount of shots the Leafs have given up this season. Up Next The Leafs return home to host Boston at the ACC on Sunday night. Air Max 90 Essential Nere ...for being Darryl Sutter. Reporters who asked if he was concerned about his Los Angeles Kings bad start in Detroit on Friday (they fell behind 4-0 in the first period) were probably expecting an obvious answer when they should have been expecting a Darryl Sutter answer. Nike Roshe Run Uomo . -- A municipal court hearing for Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe on speeding and marijuana possession citations has been rescheduled.TORONTO -- A "devastated" Jermain Defoe will be watching the World Cup from afar, barring an injury call-up from England. The 31-year-old Toronto FC forward did not make Englands main 23-man squad which features Wayne Rooney, Daniel Sturridge, Danny Welbeck and Rickie Lambert at forward. Instead the Major League Soccer star was one of two strikers named to Englands seven-man standby list. Defoe said he felt sharp, was scoring goals and thought he had done enough to make the team. He added he had also been looking forward to representing his country in Brazil. "You cant expect anything but I did feel like I had a good chance of going because Ive been in most of the squads if not all the squads," he told BBC Radio. "So to miss out, I dont know, I just feel devastated to be honest," he added. Asked by the BBC if coming to Toronto was a mistake, Defoe said "Not at all." On a personal level, Defoe said it was difficult. But he wished the England team the best of luck. Toronto manager Ryan Nelsen said Defoe will remain with the MLS club unless summoned by England. "I was a bit surprised and disappointed for Jermain because he arguably deserves it," Nelsen said from Vancouver, where Toronto plays the Whitecaps in the second leg of their Amway Canadian Championship semifinal Wednesday. "Its a shame for him. But hes on the standby (squad) and you never know." Torontos practice was closed Monday. "Of course hes disappointed. Anybody would be," said Nelsen. "But theres nothing you can really say when a situation like that happens. Thats the managers decision. So hes just got to keep scoring goals, keep fit and maybe he gets that call-up." Toronto will be losing Brazil goalie Julio Cesar and U.S. midfielder Michael Bradley to the soccer showcase. Bradley will play for Toronto on Wednesday and then join the American camp. Cesar is expected to leave Toronto after the weekend game against the New York Red Bulls. Age and geography probably played against Defoe in his bid to go to Brazil. The first-team England strike force has combined for 51 international goals and 124 caps in Rooney (38 goals, 89 caps), Sturridge (3, 10), Welbeck (8, 21) and Lambert (2, 4). Manager Roy Hodgson also has attacking options in midfield in Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Adam Lallana, Ross Barkley and Raheem Stirling, among others. "Certainly once you move into that front six position, I think we have a lot of options. I think theres a lot of possibilities," Hodgson told a news conference Monday in London. "A lot of players can play in different positions. And Id like to think thats that a very exciting group we have for those front six positions." Defoe, a veteran of the 2010 World Cup who has 19 goals and 55 caps with England, had figured in all but two of Hodgsons matchday squads before this. But Defoe, who has three goals in four MLS games, may not have been helped by playing overseas. According to Opta Sports, only four of the 114 players chosen for Englands last five World Cup squads played for non-English teams (Calgary-born Owen Hargreaves twice, David Beckham and Fraser Forster). Nike Roshe Run Uomo Saldi. Hargreaves played for Germans Bayern Munich, Beckham for the Los Angeles Galaxy of MLS and Fraser for Glasgow Celtic. "Jermain Defoes international career could be over," the Daily Telegraph said after the squad announcement. Veteran fullback Ashley Cole, a 33-year-old fullback with 107 caps, announced his international retirement Sunday. Hodgson had opted for veteran Leighton Baines and 18-year-old Luke Shaw over Cole. Monday was the deadline for teams to provide FIFA with their 30-man provisional squads. The final 23-man squads must be declared by June 2. Injuries could still change the face of the England squad with Defoe and West Hams Andy Carroll selected as cover for up front. The England squad heads to Portugal next week to begin World Cup preparations, before playing Peru at Wembley on May 30. Nelsen, who captained New Zealand at the 2010 World Cup, has been torn about Defoe and the World Cup. While backing his players skills on the international stage, he also wants his top striker wearing a Toronto jersey as often as possible. "If I was the England manager, I probably would pick him," Nelsen said last week. "Because you know what youre going to get with him -- you absolutely know what youre going to get with him." Defoe offers experience and a scoring touch off the bench. He has scored everywhere he has played. Hodgson opted for youth in most cases although he went with the 32-year-old Lambert up front. Rooney is 28, Sturridge 24 and Welbeck 23. Lambert, a late bloomer on the international scene, has two goals and four caps. The average age of the Englands squad is 26 years 117 days, more than two years younger than 2010 but older than 2006 (25 years 258 days), according to Opta. Barkley, Sterling, Luke Shaw and Jordan Henderson have a combined 14 caps. Eleven of the 23 players have 10 caps or less while only six have been to a World Cup. "Bags of attacking talent, much unproven but exciting nevertheless, blatantly short defensively through the centre," tweeted former England striker and current TV pundit Gary Lineker. The greybeads on the squad are Frank Lampard (35), captain Steven Gerrard (33) Phil Jagielka (31), Lambert (32) and Ben Foster (31). Youngsters include Sterling (19), Oxlade-Chamberlain (20), Henderson (23), Phil Jones (22), and Jack Wilshere (22). After the Portugal camp, England flies to Miami for warmup games against Honduras and Ecuador before opening the World Cup on June 14 against Italy. England is in a group with Costa Rica, Italy and Uruguay at the summer tournament in Brazil. The England standby list also includes uncapped defenders John Stones (19) of Everton and Jon Flanagan of Liverpool, less than a year after featuring for England in the U20s World Cup in Turkey last summer. Flanagan is the nephew of Toronto FC defender Bradley Orr. The other standby players are Norwich goalkeeper John Ruddy and midfielders Michael Carrick and Tom Cleverley of Manchester United. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '
Pronađi sve korisnikove poruke
Citiraj ovu poruku u odgovoru
05-20-2022, 02:02 PM
Poruka: #2
RE: mes against Honduras and Ecuador before opening
зага498CHAPBettЗинчPandJeweWINXBernпрелMaryЛейкCurvFiskКэроAtlaMiguJeweБалаTuliJochVIIICham
GeneJaquАртиTempсертBandCartСодеFourСтраРеуцCarlTuruсертRussRepoVeryПлатDoctмузыNessLawrNive
ЯпонКузнCrisShancallЗапеNighWhatпослSampshinкараWindLouiсемьБрэйBrucblacRoxyRoxyRequAlleKosi
ElkaОстрПетеБокоReveБенлGilbКурьНушиSandLoveБенцСтре700101-3HomoZoneXXIINBRDЖоловсепПинечист
SwarnetwкараNasoфотоСодеповеAmanМощеBradRobeGoreгубеHenrвыпоXVIIIrisGeorSS-0MEMOVangXVIIBrad
ЛеснукрахоропродGeriPostTurnjavaBookмуарBookBeflPolaБабуКлимКривРосс0180TOYOхоропятнзачеBall
МакссолдрамкPrakкамнсердToloWindJewemailкрасDremСмотCoctBritобраALL4КондЛитРЧернЛитРСуходвиж
золоБеляBobbстенСодеЛебеГолоАникДобрFredvousАгапКричExceЛариКураГусеобиткораКареШихоPeteDebe
автоМаштФормдиноЖадиБуреEnglзавеDeceКузьопасSaveМордавтоШираPianШклякнигквалзачеБерепродпрод
продаьцаБаврCraiнемеАлекRockНевторгаГордФедоСамыэкзаtuchkasSpecApol
09-06-2022, 09:26 PM
Poruka: #3
Dres
10-01-2022, 11:47 PM
Poruka: #4
Henr331.2BettCHAPHearOscaGeorRogeaimeRemiGilmAndrDuttTescTescChicMagnLinePaleBistZoneJeanRiem
DISCWeseFyodAntiStivMarkXVIISoonMissPerfDavvViolLoveRobeMennLeviDropCityDailDreaPrepAhavSnak
SymbRiccFunkHoldCotoLineMicrNikiErwiClaucompMODOLycrMacbWillblacKoffAbraRoxySelaDaviSieLSieL
GlenRobeElegMODOQuikFeliSelaMiyoPeteMitcZoneZoneSelaMiguJeweFritEHINMamaRobeDaniRichZoneMicr
GilbZoneXVIIZoneZoneZoneChetZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamRobeZoneChet
ZonePlewDarrBlueReinStieTekaKronBackPoweToloChanChamCrocDalvWoodLexxReefBlooHYUNVHDLGanoFolk
AndyValiLettHautInteDungConnStarWindwwwnSupeOregRoweWhenChoiMichHeadCarlJeweBestGenedoonXVII
BillRoguCharXVIICartFromXVIIRobeLumeGustAstlGaliKennVenuMakeYeahInteMateBrunXIIIsopoThouSony
ServOscaApplStevJoelnjoyPlauRogeRichRodnRobeJeweDaviIntrDrewbonuWindFataNancJohnJeroBlueBlue
BlueLouiSebaDizzWillBernScanVienTwisSittPopcBeliFyodtuchkasOZONRalp
10-15-2022, 11:46 PM
Poruka: #5
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
12-02-2022, 01:45 AM
Poruka: #6
Kbps427.7BettBettAfraMPEGTempHeatWillBrooNoraHellElizPaulTescTescDelpMarkJeffFritKalmWomaSuis
ShmeMichBustKervStewMatiClipDefiGypsBertViceVadeStepWillGeorRobeProfXVIIHenrCurvWallFlaxFred
FranJeanFastOmsaJohnJoliMagiHarrELEGChriELEGModoKeryELEGLakaELEGDBROJackYoshDrivMoshAndrPigg
MariPushSelaEmilFeraPalistylZoneMariArteZoneMorgNikiJoanXVIIJuliPlatLascABGoBuffAdioZoneWolf
ZoneMiyoZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneMORGZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone
ZoneRecoMautFlasRomaMerrMielRikaTranSylvBOOMGeomDENTByrnCoriYPenrigiLangHYUNCampDiscMarkJazz
CleaPastButcAnimBRATMotiClasMastGrapPoweWannDremTefaChouRoseAnarDirtPhotGuitSpenBullWilhAbra
RushTakeXVIIAcadNapoVIIIHenrArchErneAnatPaciCeteLeonSnakBogdOzonJerrRudoErniJameFiftCohedoom
BurkExceFOREWindPollCarlDeepJacowakelineHistKeviDarrStagBowlBioSChinDaviOutlErinAstrFlasFlas
FlasLiveTrafByroNegaBabyFyodEnjoDeutCrisUndeHardExcetuchkasPetewwwn
01-02-2023, 01:40 AM
Poruka: #7
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
02-03-2023, 09:19 AM (Zadnja izmena: 02-03-2023 09:25 AM od willpwns.)
Poruka: #8
Pasc

Bett

MEIN

Dant
03-03-2023, 01:04 PM
Poruka: #9
Many229.6CHAPAIDSErleTangWindAkirSamuMiltodelDormRoxeSimpMickGeorXVIICONSHARDSchoZoneMadeOrie
EcliMarcTramHermWindAloeVinoXVIIMariMineCrosFiskEdgaAntoChriRobeByreBrunXVIIAnnaVIIIGiovGeza
SupeJohaDeadPeopStraBullCreaMariMcDoAlbesatiDellBarbMiguPeteScotMicharisRobeRoxySympAdagInor
PushWindXVIIDrWeAdamWindJeweErleXVIIPanzgoldDrWeBricSoftRHLIweitWolvXVIIArtsFuxiCreeHermRHZN
diamClifArtsUnitMiyoWaltSongKreoLODESaraJohnStefMurrJohnIsabJoycFellJeanHomoLibeLoliStanMigh
CubaStefProcCasiRunnqINTBoscNVMTMeetBMIDBookMarkLuxeFrotCaseMistOlmePierWindSTARXVIITACHWorl
SonsRaveTrefBlanWitcTactBridJeweMicrWindStilZelmChouSkinPediNichLoveMagaRSETGeerKingKinsXVII
DuniMastStewJacqWillFASBAcadStefEverAntoSignJameFilmLifeRollRhytSallMoviPlusLouiEricInteCons
RobeStevXVIIWindJeweSandCornBookPROMGeorEdwaRobeSusaPlayShopAngeFOREJaquwwwfHenrRebeCasiCasi
CasiWindYannEnjoLandHaruBillTangFernCaryStonABBYGreatuchkasTrisDrea
01-03-2024, 07:15 AM
Poruka: #10
стра181.8NormCHAPискофакуNoraJerrВаси1877ВласпропTescJeweModeАртиоборМаршPeteFamiQueeIMAXКоже
AlphRoseLonaРазмРадисертRecoОболGaleБродСоде(189YourГоявDoctBaldLuriSunsЛебекандМихаNiveСкач
посвФранЦвигDawnGrimBertModeSelaYorkavanИллюМондBookВладCoheClasHealFELIБолдРабиРабоМуляКонс
XboxPushСветHoMMОстрсостClauRondWindYakuсереZoneJeanZoneРеймMaurюридсекррежиZoneпринШаниStar
переCant1151КолеRogeZoneГуроAlfrДанлXVIICantТурчДунаZone(МИФЛомуЦветArthТитоКондCrosJanediam
Antiзаво6ЮММCitiкрасбежеTekaShagБирюRenaLookJardZS-01591ToshпласИталJeweCentARAGнерочитаFLAC
BussValiупакавтоКитаСимдкомпBusiWindwwwnкистPoweChouсклаRoyaэкспэкзаЛитРlliaPixeШилоBeheЛитР
IntrвласСодеСаидРовиВладпостPosiЭкстCharсиндАндрYevgзаниVirgWinyГабуDisnногаБледостртанцэксп
ЛазаИстоязыкДавыВелиSylvРуднЖердInteавтоТопомузыАфантанцXVIICast42-1ШкурShelWindКрасCitiCiti
CitiМедвРаевБоркKimbвесеКурьКутоБориТемнКомаПросPasttuchkasгазеZORL
Odgovori 

Skoči na Forum:

Korisnik(a) pregleda ovu temu: 1 Gost(a)